• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 21, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Leveling into flickerstrike

    Path of Exile Builds Leveling into flickerstrike


    Leveling into flickerstrike

    Posted: 21 May 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Hey folks

    I already know I'll be playing flicker strike, I already know what build I'm aiming for, so now I'm planning my leveling. I'll probably just go frostblades + moltenstrike (or vaal double strike if I get lucky) with whatever weapon I drop and try to farm tabula + Oro's early enough. My main question there would be, do you guys think a 4L flicker with blood rage + frenzy generating ascendancy keystone would be good enough to replace frostblades for the second half of leveling, or at the very least from second labyrinth onwards

    Of course, that's going with the currently available options ; I might also fuck around with a new melee skill if one looks cool haha.

    submitted by /u/Shaltilyena
    [link] [comments]

    Key Stone

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:43 AM PDT

    Hey there!

    My Key Stone (Point Blank) has no effect and I don t know why!

    Path of Building

    https://pastebin.com/jPTVP6zw

    submitted by /u/mucci100
    [link] [comments]

    Need help increasing DPS of my lab runner build

    Posted: 20 May 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    I followed a guide to make a scion blade flurry lab runner, and while she is very fast and I love it, I have difficulty phasing izaro and killing Argus comfortably. Damage on POB puts me at 197k. I used to run a million damage with scourge arrow but I respecced thinking the movement speed increases + controlled aoe would be better for key farming (you don't accidentally kill things like portals/lieutenants), but me dying to izaro and argus seems to be a worse trade off.

    Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/EcD2WjpU

    Appreciate any feedback you can give me to better my damage, cheers!!

    submitted by /u/donovankkw
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any WO builds that are SSF league starter viable?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Because I play on Xbox and with how trash the trade board is I'm pretty much forced to play like that anyway.

    I'm leveling a MS jugg in the flashback event right now but the clear speed isn't that great because no one will sell some of the uniques for a reasonable price.

    submitted by /u/Paintball_Taco
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for feedback on my LL Aegis WoC Trap Gladiator

    Posted: 20 May 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Huge sucker for aegis and ridiculously tanky things in general and since I haven#t enjoyed trappers since the prolif days I just tried to combine the two.

    DPS is usually not that important to me as long as guardians die within a minute (+-150k shaper dps).

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

    https://pastebin.com/BxkWxHd8

    submitted by /u/widarddddd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Chieftain Blade Vortex build

    Posted: 20 May 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    Seem to be very hard find. I saw mathil's, but his tree isn't updated.. and I'm not sure what to do really. I might just hold off until 3.7 is out and just stick with my Molten Striker for now. I just personally feel like I'd like to start 3.7 with Blade Vortex Chieftain, if there just happens to be simple enough build guide for one. Well assuming that they won't nerf Blade Vortex even further.

    I'm usually pretty lost with builds, since some don't mention what type of gear you should be looking for and sometimes I have to figure out how to path skill points and usually mess it up somehow.

    submitted by /u/Famatic
    [link] [comments]

    Finish lab at 23 with shield charge build

    Posted: 20 May 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    The title speaks for itself, finished my lab as soon as I hit act 3 at level 23. Only using shield charge. As it's my main skill I'm focused on for funsies 🤣

    submitted by /u/reclipse815
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel