• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 22, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Please remember, until patch notes have been release theorycrafting is less effective

    Path of Exile Builds Please remember, until patch notes have been release theorycrafting is less effective


    Please remember, until patch notes have been release theorycrafting is less effective

    Posted: 21 May 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    In the time between the announcement and patch notes we see a large number of build questions that simply can't be answered until we see patch notes and legit numbers for skills and changes.

    Also, we have no idea what items and skills will be nerfed or buffed.

    As a result we are unsure or what will and won't be viable or even good. Please wait to post questions and and builds, especially around new skills, until we have more information.

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/Phegan
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Cyclone Channeling Build[s] (Help, Sharing and Discussion)

    Posted: 21 May 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    TL;DR: Pls review my early theory craft. Pls post if you have made your own channeling cyclone build.

    Yo, have been wanting Cyclone to be a channeling skill ever since that became a skill tag and it seems like it's finally becoming a reality. So of course I slapped together something I think might be fun in PoB but mostly I would love to see if others have been doing pre-patch theory-crafting and what you've come up with.

    https://pastebin.com/69Bsh1b2 This is what I got so far as a league starter, there is obviously a lot of room for improvement. Namely to improve DPS, physical defence and cleaning up the tree. I am fine with base move speed cycloning and I think this could be a fun project.

    Hope I'm not breaking any community rules here and I hope there is community interest for this skill change.

    submitted by /u/Klitanus
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any contemporary 2H Flicker Strike Witch builds?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    talking 3.5 +

    I've always loved the way the Witch carries 2handed weapons, but obviously her ascendancies aren't super great for melee builds. Maybe Oro's elementalist? or some sort of conversion elementalist thing with voidforge?

    submitted by /u/Falcon_Kick
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for Incinerate Inquisitor Build

    Posted: 21 May 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    This is the first build that I'm crafting from the ground up. Since it's not melee I don't think it will be too affected by Legion, but I'd appreciate some help.

    1) What is the better, ES or Life? There's a lot of ES leech available to the Templar but if I used Warlord's mark blasphemy I can get decent life leech that way and endurance charges. I'm not too familiar with hybrid builds. Thoughts?

    2) 2H vs 1H? I haven't seen any staves that really scream "use me for incinerate" but I may be missing something in terms of crafting. As of now I only have one six link: incinerate, CwC, Volatile Dead, Combustion, Fire Pen, and Conc. Effect. Can't think of another 6-link that would really be necessary but if anyone has ideas I'm open to hear them!

    3) Flasks?

    Here's my current very incomplete tree and items. Hopefully the skills at least give you an idea of what I'm going for here. Thanks for the time.

    https://pastebin.com/YytT1UsK

    submitted by /u/lastamaranth
    [link] [comments]

    Self Temporal Chains Jugg look for advice

    Posted: 21 May 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Want to maps to 100 without dying, what should I uptrade items/passive tree and skill gem https://pastebin.com/60rB1bk8

    submitted by /u/angrytitle
    [link] [comments]

    Ice crash in Path of Building

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Ice Crash deals damage in three stages and all of them have their own separate DPS counter in Path of Building. Is the DPS of the skill as a whole the sum of all three stages?

    submitted by /u/Leostereo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel