• Breaking News

    Friday, May 31, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds PoB Zaelotry mechanics

    Path of Exile Builds PoB Zaelotry mechanics


    PoB Zaelotry mechanics

    Posted: 30 May 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    I've been doing thinkering and I was debating whether to use Wrath of Zaelotry. When using PoB I cannot see an increase in damage when the enemy is on consecrated ground that you create with Zaelotry. It should apply +100% critical strike chance, however I cannot find it.

    Does PoB take the new consecrated ground into effect?

    Also does the consecrated ground created by Zealotry on the enemy or on yourself?

    submitted by /u/GingerWithFreckles
    [link] [comments]

    What primary skill should I use for 2H slayer build?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    I have considered sweep, lacerate, earthquake, and heavy strike. I am looking for something that is end game viable with only decent gear and fun to play. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Zackybeats
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a really beginner friendly guide/build.

    Posted: 30 May 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    So, hello folks. I've gotten my first character to 80+ using Enki's Arc Witch Guide and I was wondering: I've looked for other builds on the forums, but the thing that got me to play the Arc build wasn't the Arc, or the Witch, but how well the guide was written. I'm probably in the minority, but I really enjoyed how that guide held my hand, Act by Act, into the endgame.

    Do you folks know of any other guides that are similar? As I said, I really don't care what the build is, Melee/Ranged/AFK/Class/Whatever, as long as the guide is nice and hand-holdy, so throw in any class/build.

    submitted by /u/EvilFerret55
    [link] [comments]

    Asenath's Chant build - Toxic rain/soulrend, viable?

    Posted: 30 May 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Never tried this item before, thought the idea was cool. Do you think it's viable as a leaguestarter killing red maps and shaper etc?

    Made a quick PoB as Occultist, could be Trickster as well I guess :) Thanks in advance.

    https://pastebin.com/8phqGTe6

    submitted by /u/Corndog1000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good, SSF, solo-viable, end game viable curse build

    Posted: 30 May 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Please recommend good ones. Because I'm new to curse builds

    submitted by /u/nikhol00
    [link] [comments]

    3.7 Chieftain Tectonic Slam (Theorycrafting)

    Posted: 30 May 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    With the changes coming to Chieftain in 3.7 I'm really interested in a Tectonic Slam build! Now that we can generate endurance charges more easily, I feel like this build could do quite well, with a lot of damage output, and more weapon choices with easy 100% phys to fire conversion.

    My thoughts:

    - Ascendancy: Tawhoa, Tasalio, Ngamahu, Hinekora. Ramako looks good too though, so what would get dropped for it?

    - Double Kaom's Way (probably worth it?)

    - Double Nebuloch?

    - Nebuloch + Lyco? Will we be able to get enough accuracy? Not many required uniques for a build like this so maybe?

    - Maybe a 2hander. They are pointing towards changes to 2h so we will have to wait and see for that one.

    Anyone have any thoughts on this kind of build?

    submitted by /u/Armegadon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel