• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 15, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Ranger noob build help

    Path of Exile Builds Ranger noob build help


    Ranger noob build help

    Posted: 15 May 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys i started play POE yesterday with 2 friends, do u know any friendly begginer build for a ranger?

    submitted by /u/Squallx19
    [link] [comments]

    FLASHBACK INCINERATE

    Posted: 14 May 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Hello guys is there a good incinerate build that is not based on the exile class but just based on the equipments?

    submitted by /u/hauy15
    [link] [comments]

    Howa ms jugg?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    How viable is this build vs regular ms jugg?

    submitted by /u/Viric
    [link] [comments]

    Terminus est flicker doable in SSF?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    I have the sword but I dont really have much to go with it. Is it possible to build around the sword in SSF? I am having problems reaching reasonable dps in path of building. I have hrimsorrow for freezes as well.

    Can someone help me with a tree I am not to familiar with melee

    submitted by /u/dicedragon
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with my Occu in the Flaskback event?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I decided to roll a Bane Occu (currently 81) in the Flashback Event as it looked fun on the videos I watched. Sadly I can't really enjoy the char as much as I thought I would. Seems I'm more the melee kinda guy or whatever. Really enjoy my FB champion or the CI Howa Jug in my normal Synthesis league. It's probably the DoT mechanic of bane compared to smashing a mob in the face and seeing it explode instantly. The Occu feels so squishy sometimes. I just fall over and die out of nowhere. Maybe that's because of the Flashback mechanics as I'm not used to them.

    My plan at the moment is to gather the rest of the trials today and do my uber lab to see if the last ascendency points will help as it's another 10% midigation. This is the char btw. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kvictor/characters

    Ignore some of the enchants and gems as I'm in the process of leveling the gems to switch to Herald of Agony though I doubt that will be more enjoyable. Damage is not the problem but rather these one shot and die moments. My CI Jug has only 5k ES but is so much more tanky compared to the Occu. Maybe I'm missing something?

    If this doesn't work I'll start to level a generic Marauder so I have something to switch to. Only need an idea which skill to play as I'm out of ideas.

    Would there be a way to rebuild the Occu for a melee skill anyway? Though it would still have the same defensive mechanics as I can't change ascendancy.

    submitted by /u/Kvasi
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a build on console

    Posted: 14 May 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Looking to start the flashback event and really want to play a melee build as I played enkis arc witch during regular season but I cannot find one that seems enjoyable. Looking for a build that is ssf viable or has at least very cheap uniques. Any suggestions lads? I'm at my wits end.

    submitted by /u/Yoboy2010
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Path Of Exile Best Class Builds (PoE Best Class Builds for Max Damage)

    Posted: 14 May 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Here we go down the rabbit hole in choosing the top 5 class builds in PoE, do you agree with our choices? Let us know here or in the comments on the site.

    https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/path-of-exile-best-class

    submitted by /u/maddiegho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel