• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 31, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Could use some feedback on my Cyclone + CWC * Volatile Dead, Soulwrest, Heartbound Loop Juggernaut.

    Path of Exile Builds Could use some feedback on my Cyclone + CWC * Volatile Dead, Soulwrest, Heartbound Loop Juggernaut.


    Could use some feedback on my Cyclone + CWC * Volatile Dead, Soulwrest, Heartbound Loop Juggernaut.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Since Volatile Dead is one of my favorite gems in the game, but I just cba to play yet another Poet's Pen or even selfcast build I wanted to try something I hadn't done before and stumbled across the Soulwrest + Heartbound Loop synergy.

    For those who don't know, here's a quick explanation of how it works:

    - Soulwrest will raise minions whenever you consume a corpse (so 3 or 4 with lab enchant per use of VD, of which you will have approximately 3 per second using CWC).- When you have reached the minion cap (I think it's 10 or 20, but it doesn't really matter) the oldest minions will be replaced by newer ones, whenever the effect triggers, causing the older ones to be considered dying and thus triggering the 350 physical damage taken effect from Heartbound Loop

    This can be used to effectively and quickly trigger a CWDT setup with Unearth, GMP and LMP (and maybe even Volley, if you have the spare socket slots).

    Now additionally making use of the Juggernaut ascendancy node Unbreakable, or more specifically the effect of that node that says " 1.5% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second" this will lead to you actually gaining extra life, instead of taking damage from the Heartbound Loop effect. With 31.500 Armour (using the formula from the POE-Wiki) you will have 90% damage reduction against the 350 phys dmg hit from Heartbound Loop. My QUICK MAFFS was wrong. I think you'll only need around 1925 Armour Rating to reach the 90% mitigation cap for Heartbound Loop hits when taking the passive 5% reduction into account and the added 30% reduction from Endurance Charges through the base 4% per charge +1% per charge from Unrelenting and a max. charge cap of 6. Can someone confirm this?

    Now the tricky part is to still take enough self damage to actually trigger CWDT, since it takes the actual damage you take AFTER armour, fortify and other damage reduction effects.

    I've made this spreadsheet to calculate the actual total damage/second needed to trigger enough corpses/second to sustain VD against a single target. You can see here that with the lab enchant you'll consume approximately 12 corpses/second with VD and with just GMP+LMP it is not sustainable. Using Volley in addition to those support gems would work, but you'd need a 5L and would require more gear optimization (like a Helm with lv20 Conc. Effect and lv20 Immolate for my main damage setup, freeing up the 6L in my weapon).

    So with all that being said, my main problems with the build are

    1. How can I efficiently sustain corpses, even against targets like shaper where there's no "outside source" of corpses?
    2. How can I further scale my damage, since Juggernaut doesn't really offer much in that regard?
    3. Are there any key Unique Items that might work really well with a build like this? (I'm thinking Determination Watcher's Eye maybe? Something I might miss or that isn't very obvious)
    4. Is Juggernaut the way to go? I can't see any other Ascendancy being able to outsustain the damage taken per second as well as Jugg, but I've seen some people going Warchief on poe.ninja with a build that kind of works like mine.

    If you have anything else to say about the build or want to give me YOUR version of it - feel free to do so! I love theorycrafting, so any feedback at all is very welcome.

    I can't link to my PoB right now, since I am not at home, so I realize that might make giving feedback difficult. I'll edit this post when I get home and post a pastebin link.

    EDIT #1: Spelling.
    EDIT #2: The calculation for the needed Armour Rating to reach the 90% damage mitigation cap was wrong.

    submitted by /u/zuckerjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Hottest, POE 3.7 Necromancer Build - Raise Spiders Guide

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Flicker Strike with these Precursor's Emblems and a Farrul, how would you proceed?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    Want to make a strong Berseker Flicker that's able to complete most of the endgame(Uber, don't care about him really :P). What weapon(s) would you guys proceed with?

    I am able to get around 9 frenzy charges if I use the right gear.

    submitted by /u/hardujuu
    [link] [comments]

    Tornado short build with HH

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    I was looking for a TS build with HH. Not MF Just super with High damage fast for clear all content

    submitted by /u/Foutbit
    [link] [comments]

    Need dualist facetank build specifically for uber elder

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    I need a super tanky build that can forgive many mistakes for uber elder.

    I can't dodge for shit and my pc is crap. I need a build that can take a lot of punishment.

    I was thinking maybe something like double Nebuloch with molten strike?

    Or vigilant strike with volls devotion amulet and romiras ring on a 6L maim armor? Thats basically an 8 link.

    Also which ascedancy?

    A POB would be most welcome.

    Regards

    submitted by /u/Steel-Blade
    [link] [comments]

    Advice/Tips and Help on Inquisitor-Wildstrike Build

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    I've been playing poe casually since January 2013. And I'm wondering how to adjust my build, to tell the truth I don't even know if it's right. But that's the fun of the game :)

    Why Wild Strike? It's Fun and out of meta :)
    My setup is around Voidforge and the Inquisitor's ascendancy, it's a critical/elemental build(Wild Strike converts 100% of physical damage to a random element).

    https://pastebin.com/fdjzq9Th
    I made an edition to simulate the "effect of Voidforge", some skills setup have more gems but it's disable. The itens are blank with minimal stats. Have 4 Jewel socket(no ideia what put on)

    So I am asking for tips and suggestions on what I can improve. If you know a better way or better items for the build please let me know.

    Thank you so much for your time, sorry for english is not my main language.

    submitted by /u/Zezinhou_Lagnight
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Flicker - Dex Stacking Build

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm trying a different build with dex stacking build with Farulls Fur.

    Tried it with Raider and didn't like it, super low life and kinda lacking damage. Tried Berserker and it feels amazing tbh, 5200 life is not THAT bad, but I'm thinking if I could improve the build.

    I'm kinda confused about The Taming, It's supposed to shock?

    Thanks guys! If you think I should try another Class or items, lemme know as I would like to try the best one possible for this setup.

    https://pastebin.com/duWqBxF4

    submitted by /u/gdmusse
    [link] [comments]

    Some help with my Phy 2h Cyclone

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    Yes, another thread for one of these builds.

    Quick run down: Smashing everything, doing tons of damage/ez bossing/mapping but I have empty gem slots (The PoB link is below) But basically, I'm using Pride, BnS, FnS, and Dread banner. Leap slam setup for Endurance charges. Blood rage, and molten/vaal molten shell. That's it really. Is there something missing that should be obvious for a crit cycloner?

    Also I know my gears are crap, but I have 20ex to invest so I'll see if I can climb to that 6.5k hp mark.

    https://pastebin.com/DbDGwpz3

    submitted by /u/ToxicUnrankedCasual
    [link] [comments]

    Need help improving single target damage for current build. Dual wield mjolner jugg with arc and shock nova

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/BygpS1Kx

    The single target doesn't feel great now that I'm in red maps. I've only done a 3 army legion, and the generals take too long to kill so I'm not keen on trying 4 or 5 army fights. The clear is decent, but the single target is iffy. Even some rares take longer than I'd like to kill.

    Should I try to go for 12 APS to maximize dps? I'm at 9 now, and might be able to stretch to 12. Will it make a big difference?

    Should I try different skills in mjolner? I've seen this build with discharge, but I'd like to keep my endurance charges up. Spark seems worse for single target.

    Should I drop wrath and HoT and try EE? Does EE stack with wave of conviction?

    Defensively, I think I'm alright though I'll take any recommendations there too.

    I've looked through similar mjolner cyclone threads and taken some advice there into consideration. But I'm still not quite sure how best to improve my single target damage.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/moobah
    [link] [comments]

    Trypanon CoC?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Is it any good? Got one in SSF, and havent managed to get myself a cospris yet, anyone know of any builds?

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Build All Content + MF

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I am looking for a build capable of killing uber elder, farm t15, good clearspeed and single damage. I know, a lot of builds are able to do that, but I want to do it all with an MF build.

    I took a look at the forum and found 2 builds capable of doing this, what do you think, which one do you recommend? Would it be possible to do what I want with this builds ?

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2460575

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2306324

    My investment will be around 50-80ex.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Ikarus04
    [link] [comments]

    Build ideas

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    So the wife is away for a week. I'm looking to start a new toon to help aide with the boredom. I've done ed and cyclone already. Looking to clear legions and challenge myself a bit or just fun to play lol. Help me out

    submitted by /u/BIGGS1234playa
    [link] [comments]

    Curse Loop? CWDT & COCS with COHS.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm trying to make a curse loop since i have 5 additional sockets on my belly.

    I'm using this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2254574, i respeced it to fit to scion.

    Here's the code for Pob for anyone that wants to check it out; https://pastebin.com/Y2MEr2YF

    I'm currently sitting on 172k cyclone dps, no stages, no pots - damage is fine so far, shaper no problem etc.

    The Builder of the original guide recommends having corrupted Haemophilia gloves with the implicit "curse enemies with level (10-12) Vulnerability" - they roughly go for 10ex or more.

    I've tried to get the corruption myself, bought half a quad stash tab full of these gloves and corrupted them, didnt get a single one. (Unlucky?)

    So i was looking for options and thought maybe using the 5 linked sockets on a belly for an auto curse/cast setup.

    I did some research and came accross the combo COHS with CWDT & COCS, my idea was:

    CWDT triggers SHOCK NOVA (which has a similar circle like cyclone on cast.)

    SHOCK NOVA triggers COHS which triggers VULNERABILITY

    whenever SHOCK NOVA does a critical strike it loops itself due to COCS.

    I know if it was a 6 Link, i could add another blue socket for Increased critical strike support and have more chance for it to loop, but the problem is, it doesn't even start with CWDT. For some reason it doesn't trigger. I can't figure out why.

    My questions, can you see what is causing it not to cast? CWDT atm at lvl 3 - so it supports gems till level 42
    Shock nova atm on lvl 3 (requiers lvl 34) that's not the problem also CWDT only supports shock nova in that setup.

    COCS supports Shock Nova - COHS supports Shock nova and Vulnerability

    Any help is appreciated, cheers

    submitted by /u/Torphi91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel