• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Arc witch help

    Path of Exile Builds Arc witch help


    Arc witch help

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Hi im trying some arc build and its been going great until ive tried doing first ascendancy lab. I kinda did no dmg to the boss. Are there some important items /gems i need to make arc good at single target?

    submitted by /u/Elithevil
    [link] [comments]

    Herald of Agony?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Hi so I'm sorta new to the game (my third league starting 3.9) and I'm determined to do a HoA league starter for 3.9... the thing is I have no clue how to build with HoA... I saw a forum post (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2217712) and wanted to do it. Not sure if it's good, bad, or just decent lol

    Question is, if anyone has different build that's better or much more enjoyable I'll be happy to take a look and start with that instead 🙂

    submitted by /u/ShadowBlazinIce
    [link] [comments]

    Molten Strike Raider (Frenzy Charge Stacking) Build - Need Help and Suggestions

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Hello all,

    As the title suggests, this is a theorycraft that probably needs quite a bit more tweaking than I can possibly know. The build uses the Raider ascendancy with a total of 7 Frenzy Charges (I figured this would be more realistic). I'm banking on Evasion as my primary and only (for the most part) layer of defense since I play on standard. I also wanna keep this build to ~15 Ex (maybe less) worth.

    Molten Strike Balls: 2 (MS) + 4 (2 x Beltimbers) + 2 (Wildfire) = 8 Balls/attack (This could easily get another 2 from Dying Sun flask but as I understand that it will be more expensive and harder to obtain next league, I will just keep it as an upgrade.)

    Do you guys have any suggestions to make this better? I hope to take this into T16 maps and bossing if possible.

    PASTEBIN: https://pastebin.com/rZuLM16E (Updated with the correct Impresence amulet :P)

    submitted by /u/pinstripe1219
    [link] [comments]

    Build to do endgame content on a 2ex budget

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Basically what the title says

    submitted by /u/Zera0x1
    [link] [comments]

    3.8 - Shaper kill with Elementalis Golem

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Lacerate Gladiator - Soul Taker vs The Surrender

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Hey guys, decided I might wanna start with a Lacerate Glad next league, or at least roll one as a second char. I was wondering if anyone knows the main difference or has had any experience with these.

    I assume the Soul Taker version has more DPS, and the Surrender has more block/survivability?

    I've never rolled a pure phys melee before so I'm not sure what to expect.

    submitted by /u/iAboveTheClouds
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie build!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    www.poeurl.com/cCjI

    Shadow build

    Just started and loving this game! I am kind of just making a build and going with the flow but I'm just going with a crit dagger build.

    Any tips or ideas to make this better would be appreciated! I am aware this won't be meta or hit leaderboards and I'm OK with that honestly just more experimenting now trying all the new stuff.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/crispycrown
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel