• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Bladestorm build?

    Path of Exile Builds Bladestorm build?


    Bladestorm build?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:24 PM PST

    1. Am I correct to assume it doesnt benefit much from attack speed?
    2. What is the best way to scale its dmg? crit? res teq and flat phys? impale? bleed?
    3. what's the best ascendancy for it? on poe.ninjan I've seen mostly bers and champ but I want to know why not others? how does a fire concersion chieftain sound btw?
    submitted by /u/mimivirus2
    [link] [comments]

    Golemantalist - Elementalist with 10 golems - 2 ex

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    3 Elemental Damage Type Inquisitor??

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    I like meme builds, and I also like the idea of my enemies being electrocuted, on fire, and frozen at the same time. Or at least taking the damage from those sources, DoT isn't the important part. I'm more than sure this probably is going to be a relatively weak build due to enemies having resists for 3 elemental types rather than 1. However, My idea here is to use Stormwall, to convert Phys to Cold and Light, and then using Herald of Ash or Cold to Fire support to get my wanted fire damage. However I'm not too sure how I would not only build this, but what items could possibly accent the stupidity that this will most likely end up in.

    Ideally, I was thinking of using Ground Slam, Cyclone would be interesting but the lack of Dex would make it near impossible to get rolling. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/jareddshaw
    [link] [comments]

    COC Ice Nova vs Frost Blades

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    In your opinion which is the overall better build for map clearing, boss killing and Delving and why?

    1. COC Ice Nova - Assassin
    2. Frost Blades - Raider

    For the budget lets concider: 15 ex. Thanks

    submitted by /u/YYakovliev
    [link] [comments]

    Chieftain Starter build

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    I have never done a chieftain and for the upcoming 3.9 I was hoping I could start as one. I would like to presumably push into red maps (day 1-2) and be able to kill shaper (day2-4). Can it even be achieved with a chieftain? If so what build do you guys suggest? I always like to farm blood adqueduct for an ez 6 link at the start of the league. Any super viable totem builds?

    submitted by /u/BicBoiii696
    [link] [comments]

    Indigon + Supreme Decadence?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Would this combo work? Indigon says " Non-instant Mana Recovery from Flasks is also Recovered as Life " and Supreme Decadence " Life Recovery from Flasks also applies to Energy Shield". Technically the life recovery is coming from Indigon or is being passed to life then to ES (like 10 all charges with slayer and the Badge of the Brotherhood)?

    submitted by /u/salufc
    [link] [comments]

    What type of cyclone?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    So I've decided to go cyclone for my next character, I have a 6L starforge and about to get 6L belly, what type of cyclone build would work better? After the starforge and 6L belly I probably have another 3.5 ex

    submitted by /u/xXxLaggerSwagxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Best Start Builds For Each New Season

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Is there such a thing as a good or best starter builds for each new season ( I see on yt there's always top x starter build, are they specific for each season or general)? Considering, everyone starts at 0. Or do you look at what the new content is and build around the possible best build for the content and hope you can itemise for it as you reach the end game?

    In blight, I spent no more than 80-100hrs and I quit. 8/10 blight I skip simply because I can't defeat it. I've never passed act 7. I've followed few guides which on paper works or should work for blight, but my gears were so crappy I've died a lot and just gave up after that.

    I picked up this game last season (Legion). But I can't legitimately say anything about it because I RMT and got starter/early gears cruised through with difficulties as I have died a lot but it was much more enjoyable as it felt there were some progress. In blight I thought I'd do the right thing and not do any of those bannable activities. I did not enjoy any of it so I quit.

    So the question is, on the first character/build. How do you build/progress through your first character that is enjoyable, feels like a progress and not have to do any activities that is frowned upon? And is your first character also your end game char or do you build one specifically for that?

    submitted by /u/ozpinoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel