• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds 【Path of Exile 3.8】 Storm Burst Trickster – Build Guide – Easy to Gear | Huge AoE | Crushes Endgame!

    Path of Exile Builds 【Path of Exile 3.8】 Storm Burst Trickster – Build Guide – Easy to Gear | Huge AoE | Crushes Endgame!


    【Path of Exile 3.8】 Storm Burst Trickster – Build Guide – Easy to Gear | Huge AoE | Crushes Endgame!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Pyroclast Mines

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Just a short post, anyone have a league starting pyroclast miner PoB that uses Tremor Rod?

    submitted by /u/ShadowBlazinIce
    [link] [comments]

    Help improving my assassin ice Nova (HC)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Howdy folks, I decided a few weeks ago to turn my old HC sabateur trapper into an assassin ice nova-er, here's my build so far

    https://pastebin.com/TYJwEdew

    Finding gear on standard HC is difficult so most of what I had was laying around, I know I need to replace my helmet and would like to have a different chest piece, I have a pledge of hands I'm trying to 6l which should greatly increase my damage.

    I want to improve my defenses, and thinking about taking the staff blocking nodes north of the witch tree once I can use the pledge.

    How would you recommend I do my tree? Any changes or where to spend my next 7 points?

    Anybody saying anything about standard HC need not comment, I realize it's dead, I want the achievement for reaching 90 and I enjoy the game regardless of server activity and your opinion.

    Edit: auto corrects messed up spelling

    submitted by /u/DaKangDangalang
    [link] [comments]

    Reverse chill build

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Hello exile,

    Could anyone comment on how the gameplay feel when playing a reverse chill build ?

    I would like to try one in 3.9 but i am afraid about the clunkiness. It is easy to be chill 100% of the time ? Even against boss ?

    I am certainly going for a iceshot build in 3.9 i suppose it fit the theme.

    And synergize with more action speed.

    submitted by /u/Corwar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a supporty build!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Hello, I am newish to POE, I've only completed the campaign once. I intend to play with two friends, but one has got discouraged in the past from dying too much, or low damage. I know this is a shot in the dark, but I'd like to enable them as much as possible and help them have fun. Are there any recommended support builds I could try out?

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MrEphraim
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for using a legacy stat-stick

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    So, I was going through my standard stash and found an old stat stick I crafted before the nerf that's 40light/40fire/27random with some spell crit on it. I was thinking it's a bit of a shame that it's not in use, so I'm looking for some suggestions on a build that can use that well, and have a pretty smooth 90-100 leveling experience.

    I already have a CA trickster for UElder and such so I basically just want to push a character to 100. A secondary question is what should I use in the other hand since I can't craft another stat stick like that.

    submitted by /u/PacmanZ3ro
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Ed&contagion

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Hey guys, new player here and I have started a couple characters but settled on the contagion essence drain build. I'm enjoying the general gameplay, there's something satisfying about the way the healthbars tick down and spread.

    I am having a huge problem with blights though, my frost pulse destroys blights so much better than contagion and Ed, so I feel chained to keeping it in my build not being able to fully commit to the Ed & contagion playstyle. The other problem that comes with this is that eventually my frost pulse is going to stop scaling because all my points are going towards chaos and the enemies are only going to scale up.

    It feels so strange building all this chaos damage and then having frost pulse completely outclass my chaos skills. Is there any chaos themed burst damage for things like bosses and large health blight mobs? I've lost a lot of the blight minigames just because I can't wittle them down fast enough. Once all my dots are applied I find myself not able to do anything other than spamming the same dots but I guess I'm looking for a more thematic way than frost pulse to get the job done.

    TL;dr need solution for burst damage similar to frost pulse for high health mobs that scale with all the chaos damage I am building for.

    submitted by /u/ancient_pigeon
    [link] [comments]

    What build should I do with a crafted item?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    I crafted the item below when having some fun with fossils. I want to make a build based on it but not sure what would be best. My initial thought was Dark Pact but not sure if there are better/different options. I was a bit concerned that clear with Dark Pact would be slow. Thank you for the advice in advance!

    Demon Branch

    Short Bow

    +1 to Level of Socketed Gems

    Socketed Skills deal 20% more Spell Damage

    +27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

    Curse Enemies with Level 10 Despair on Hit

    10% chance to Poison on Hit

    submitted by /u/Gaverion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel