• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Shrapnel Shot + Arrow Nova Support 3.9 speculation

    Path of Exile Builds Shrapnel Shot + Arrow Nova Support 3.9 speculation


    Shrapnel Shot + Arrow Nova Support 3.9 speculation

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    since I've seen Shrapnel Shot I've wanted to use it effectively. Never really could because LA did basically what it does but travelling and better. Reading 3.9 and Arrow Nova Support I'm wondering if its going to be time to make a Shrapnel Shot. We would use Shrapnel Shot + Arrow Nova Support (+4 other supports), we could then use 2 Collateral Damage Threshold Jewels for 100% Chance to deal double dmg and 50% inc area of effect on the cone for Shrapnel Shot. I'm just hoping with the Arrow Nova Support gem we get the Area of Effect "Shrapnel" shot portion of Shrapnel Shot at the Arrow Nova Support impact site, and not at our players position. Would love to shoot this into packs of mobs and have 4+ Novas of Shrapnel Novas going off. Just wanted to share a thought and maybe speculate on if it works, how to build it up to be big boy dmg.

    submitted by /u/hipsterw05
    [link] [comments]

    Eternity Shroud Frostbolt Ice Nova Build: Stats to look for and auras/heralds to use

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:55 PM PST

    I'm rerolling my failed golem buff stacking Elementalist melee build into my first Eternity Shroud build. I still plan to use golems for buff stacking and got some of the items ready (1 shaped Pyre, two shaped Profane Wands with ele as chaos + multimod) but got stumpted on stats to prioritze, mainly on gem links and auras/heralds.

    For gem links, Spell Echo, Intensify, and Cold to Fire are no brainer. I was thinking Inc Area/Cont Dest and Empower 4 but I wasn't sure if there are better options.

    Auras/Heralds are where I'm lost at. With one shaped Pyre ring and Cold to Fire, I'm converting 80% cold to fire and I'm not sure if I should bother with the ones that boost my cold and/or fire damage. One option where I wouldn't have to worry about any of these is Zealotry + Skitterbots but I'm not too sold on whether if this is the best setup for me. If I do go Skitterbots, Beacon of Ruins also become a bit moot but I'm not sure if Mastermind of Discord would do much for me either.

    Some pointers would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dicoxbeco
    [link] [comments]

    League starter for 3.8?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Just want to practice leveling for 3.9.

    I have never fully leveled a character (got to 65 in syndicate league).

    Can someone recommend a build that is fast and fun to play that preferably comes with a leveling guide.

    No summoners please.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/imthedan
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap Build to Clear Fast

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Hi, I played a little (up to act 3 or 4) a year ago but wanted to get back into the game. I remember elementalists being strong, and want a similar looking build where I can nuke rooms super fast with lots of explosions or fancy looking effects. I don't have crazy resources so it should be cheap to start. Ranged or melee doesn't really matter. I'll be playing with a friend going as a tank or healer and another as a summoner so being squishy is fine. I just want to blow everything up and clear asap

    submitted by /u/pluto7443
    [link] [comments]

    Arc Totems

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    Anyone have a arc totem league starter build?

    submitted by /u/ShadowBlazinIce
    [link] [comments]

    How to Get Aspect of the Cat on to an item?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:27 PM PST

    I'm trying to add Farrul's Fur to my build but I need a way to proc Aspect of the Cat - is there any way to do this aside from buying something random from POE.Trade, or did I miss my chance when I missed the league?

    submitted by /u/justamblingon
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky CI Guardian with rares only

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I've been playing around with PoB to create a build but I'm pretty bad at it, trying to create a basic - rares only for league start - tanky Templar build using Guardian. Here's what I've been aiming for:

    • Templar / Guardian - I feel like this is the best ascendency for a tanky build - feel free to change my mind. Not being cynical - I could be completely wrong here, I'm a total noob.
    • No uniques at all - league start. No shaper/elder rares either.
    • Chaos Immune - my reasoning here is that chaos resistance is pretty hard to cap from rares and budgeting it on gear will make it much harder to get other important stats. CI should save me a lot of hassle. Not paying attention to Chaos Res is not an option since this is supposed to be a tanky build.
    • ~5k ES. Again I could be totally wrong but I think less than that is just asking to get 1-shot and expecting more is not realistic for a rare-only build at league start (and/or SSF).
    • 75% (capped) elemental resistances. I tried using "Purity of " skill gems to increase my soft cap but that requires taking a whole bunch of mana reservation nodes since 35*3 = 105%. That made the tree... bad.
    • Armour > 15k. Physical damage reduction is I think also important, especially for players like me who don't dodge well.
    • Reasonable (200k?) damage with 0 quality gems.

    Have I set myself an impossible challenge? Missing anything obvious?

    For the curious, as far as I can tell there are zero such builds on PoE official forums - they all use uniques or are simply not tanky.

    submitted by /u/Solidstate16
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Winter Orb (Elementalist) Build Guide for late 3.8 adventures

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Winter Orb is a classic build in PoE but I don't think it's that common in 3.8 as only a few build guides have been updated to 3.8. I'd still ike to try the build though as the gameplay and effects you can get with the build look very interesting and I've been looking for just this kind of build for a while.

    • Winter Orb Elementalist
    • Not too expensive (Chaos Orb lvl priced gear)
    • Not too complicated (no CI, no multimodded gear)
    • Path of Building link is a must

    Any recommendations for a build guide? Or could I in theory use a non-3.8 guide if the build hasn't changed that much recently? (but I've only heard that it's been changed every now and then by GGG's changes to the game)

    submitted by /u/PontiffiSulivaan
    [link] [comments]

    Back after a long break: Are Wanders a thing??

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Been away for a year and haven't kept up with any new stuff. Been wanting to play a wander ever since pre-nerd kinetic blast, but so many other builds outclassed it.

    Has anything been introduced balance/gear/skill-wise that makes wanders great again??

    submitted by /u/M3atpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel