• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds SSF HC RF

    Path of Exile Builds SSF HC RF


    SSF HC RF

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    what is the fastest way to put ON the RF in ssf hc? With chieftain.

    submitted by /u/AlanOAk
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian build feedback (Mjolner's, Smite, Aura's, and minions)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    I'm currently leveling a self spec'd Guardian (Mjolner Smite , aura's, and minions), doing Ok in low maps and wanting to get some feedback before I hit higher tier maps and bosses.

    Note: I have not finished maps or killed any bosses before (I don't play a huge amount).

    I'm hoping that I'll find out now if there is something glaring that is wrong with my build / some obvious improvements and whether the next steps that I have outlined make sense / there are alternatives.

    Will I have a chance to kill shaper/elder?

    Current character BOP: https://pastebin.com/wuX849wv

    Summary: I wanted to have a tanky supporting character with decent solo without fully following an existing build... Did not want to go full minions as I like contributing to the fight. Aura's to support minions (or other players).

    I have aimed for nodes that increase minion damage/attack speed and taken the nodes that allow the player to share in this increase so that I can scale both of these together.

    Mjolner- Arc, for mopping up stranglers / clear.

    Chest: Smite + zombies for a mix of single target and clear.

    Shield + misc: Aura's for tankiness and increased damage (mostly lightening).

    Helm: Herald of purity + Golem's for supplementary damage + trigger feeding frenzy

    Vaal Skele's for a little single target boost.

    Goals/next steps:

    • Chest to 6L
      • Path to 'Enduring cry' (Casting a minion skill increases damage)
      • Link Smite with Phantasms support and Minion speed support
        • Smite becomes a minion skill and triggers 'Enduring cry'
        • Socket abyssal gems with (Casting a minion skill increases damage)
      • (Fortify then moves to movement skill)
      • (New support in Mjolners to increase that damage)
    • Watcher's eye (rough idea of roll to buy)
      • Chaos resist on purity of elements to get chaos resist to safer level
      • Lightening leech to shield for some sustain (wrath)
    • Aul's amulet (rough idea of roll to buy)
      • +chaos damage aura and global defenses?
    • Finish labyrinth to get last ascend points
      • Thinking the charges on hit would be good for both myself and my minions (damage + tankiness)
      • This means I can remove endurance charge on hit from movement skill
    • Reduce overall reserved mana so that I can fit Grace aura
      • Possibly do this with skill tree, but also get new Herald of Purity ring with reduced mana?
      • Further benefit from shapers gloves
      • More balanced defenses
    submitted by /u/rubbisherman
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice/help to improve my custom Golemancer + Soulwrest + Soul's Wick Spectres Build

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Okay so before I get into the meat of things, I just wanted to establish what kind of help I'm looking for. I'm a pretty casual player but the fun of PoE for me is coming up with my own builds, and to be honest I have the same issue with pretty much every build I've made: I rarely end up with maxed resists, and frequently cannot find or craft Rares good enough to help solve the problem. Obviously if I grind out to a high enough level of maps where I can start finding the good base items I need things would be different, but for now most of my characters are dirt poor and using mainly Uniques I bought or found. None of my characters have any decent Rares, so if you're going to recommend anything like that, please give me at least a basic explanation of the crafting required. I understand most crafting but things like Fossil-crafting, Beast-crafting etc I've still never tried due to barely having enough currency/items to play around with.

    Depending on what 3.9.0 brings I'm planning to re-roll this build again and keep trying to improve it.


    SO, the character I would like you to look at is named 'GhostsNGolems': https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/freelancefox/characters

    Currently a level 78 79 Elementalist, this build is the second iteration of my idea from Legion (charname Freeelelance) which was to create a Golem build without Primordial Chain, and to try and do a hybrid auto-bomber set-up with The Coming Calamity and 3 Heralds for full stun resistance. This iteration of the build decided to go for a CwC Charged Dash + Raise Spectre set-up in the Soulwrest, which gives me a massive number of Phantasms and also pumped up Spectres thanks to my Soul's Wick gem (I got a cheap one with +1000% crit!).

    So far my #1 issue with the build is getting exploded by elemental damage I lack the resists for. Obviously that can be fixed with the right crafted Rares, as in my PoB here (https://pastebin.com/AyXwWpa2), but I haven't been able to plug the holes in my resists so far and I pretty much cannot progress without grinding out low tier maps where I won't die... very slowly.

    Another obvious thing about my build: Primordial gems. I don't have enough money for all the gems I wanted, so right now I don't have most of the gem slots I wanted allocated, instead shifting all of those points into extra health nodes.

    (In case anyone is feeling extra generous, yes I would gladly take some rings/boots with good resists, or Primordial gems you were going to let rot in Standard, but that's not what I was expecting.)

    Another obvious improvement I could make: I need to finish 6-slotting and 6-linking my Soulwrest and Coming Calamity... but that's dependent on being able to acquire enough currency, and right now my Chaos/Exalts are being saved for an Anima Stone (I actually have zero exalts in Blight but...).


    SO, I'm sure there are tons of ways to improve this build, including ones I haven't thought of. I would love to keep the Soul's Wick CwC Raise Spectres and just see how far I can go with this build... right now I'm around tier 5 maps although I have the damage to do higher maps, I just get exploded too often to make progress that way. Any and all advice appreciated, but if your first idea is to change the build entirely then maybe save me the trouble and don't suggest that. I'm looking for ideas for Uniques or Rares that could help me stay alive or deal more damage, ideas for better Links to help improve my damage/survivability, and potentially also changes to my tree. Thanks for reading!

    EDIT: Oh and I'm literally only using this mana flask and two resist flasks because I can't stay alive without them LUL

    submitted by /u/freelance_fox
    [link] [comments]

    End Game-viable Chaos Skill League Starter

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Howdy y'all.

    I'm a relatively new player: 3.7 was my first league reaching maps, in 3.8 I've reached 27 challenges thus far and killed Shaper for the first time. My main character has been a CI Vortex/Cold Snap Trickster, and I've enjoyed the character's progress, high ceiling, relative tankiness, and ability to do more or less all content effectively.

    I'm starting to consider builds for 3.9. I would like to try some of the Chaos skills, since my positive experience with Vortex/Cold Snap has me interested in DoT skills and builds running multiple complementary skills. However, I'm having trouble parsing the wealth of approaches to Chaos skill builds and would love to have some help in discerning the pros/cons of these such builds.

    Obviously 3.9 specifics may change what is league optimal, but I'd like to hear general thoughts. I'm not concerned with budget; around 25 exalts seems a good approximate target for investing towards end game. Basically my questions are in regards to the pros / cons of:

    • Defensive options (EB/MoM vs CI vs LL): I really enjoyed playing CI this league and thus am leaning this way, but it seems as though builds either lean EB/MoM or LL for maximum damage. My biggest concern with going LL would be the gearing inflexibility and somewhat reduced ES compared to what my CI Trickster has comfortably achieved this league, but I imagine it would be fine in practice and is probably worth a try.
    • Occultist vs Trickster: The former seems best for Bane given the inherent curse support, the latter seems to have QoL benefits such as faster casting and increased gearing flexibility. I can't really eyeball differences in tankiness and damage, if any exist.
    • Pros / cons of Bane vs ED vs Soulrend: (Contagion seems to be more strictly ED support from what I've seen). Personally in the bit of experimenting I've done I like the feel of Bane and am leaning towards builds that use it. Between Soulrend vs ED, the former seems more clear oriented and the latter seems to provide better high end DPS and is thus better for bossing. Soulrend's cast speed seems to be user-unfriendly unless you go Trickster and benefit from the built-in increased cast speed. Am I right that Bane/ED would provide the highest single target DPS? Is using Bane as a Trickster clearly suboptimal?

    I apologize for the wall of text, but there's a lot of possibilities to parse through. I would really appreciate any input or experiences!

    submitted by /u/Qikly
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't really touched the league. Recommend me a tanky melee build to try out

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Anything goes as long as it's beefy and doesn't require much early investment

    submitted by /u/latterus14
    [link] [comments]

    POISONOUS ASSaSSIN (Cobra Lash / Blade Flurry / Plague Bearer) ASSASSIN Path of Exile Build

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel