• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Tabula Rasa Challenge

    Path of Exile Builds Tabula Rasa Challenge


    Tabula Rasa Challenge

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Tabula Rasa Challenge

    Tabula Rasa Challenge

    I have a challenge for the community.

    Create a build using ONLY Tabula Rasa and gems. ( Of cause you use what is given until Lioneye's Watch but when you arrive you drop everything).

    Helmets, boots, gloves, weapons, rings, amulets, belts etc are NOT allowed. (That means that only the body Armour slot will have a Tabula Rasa and everything else will be empty!).

    You are allow to use any flask you like and any jewel in your Passive tree.

    Can you clean all the maps?

    Can you kill the Elder and the Shaper?

    What is the deepest you can go in the mines?

    Summary:

    Allowed - Tabula Rasa, gems, flasks, Jewels, Passive tree.

    Everything else is not allowed

    Have fun

    (Can you even pass the acts with this challenge?)

    submitted by /u/legnAsirA
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this Dominating Blow/HoP Guardian?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    I've never played the skill(s) before, but I feel like trying something new the next league so I theorized this build already (I doubt they'll do any drastic changes with these). The idea of the build is that the DB sentinels should do most of the clearing while HoP focuses on strong single target.

    Few questions I have:

    • Will I be able to sustain my minion's frenzy charges with Victario's Charity?
    • Are there any issues running less duration with HoP?
    • Thoughts on Impale? (or supports in general) Long-term DPS should be superior with it, but maybe it'll have too little impact during general clear.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/5ndeJ3wM

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Leostereo
    [link] [comments]

    Need good BHC build for 3ex.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    I've had my second 89+ character die on me, and now I need another build. I only have about 3ex and an additional 50c in my stash, so the required gear has to be within that budget.

    I had a spectre necromancer, and a lacerate gladiator. Are there any other decent builds within my budget that I could try this league?

    submitted by /u/chloroformed
    [link] [comments]

    Any help improving trickster fireball?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/vj9ytZ4u

    Trickster with scorching ray and fireball. Damage is pretty good. Killed Uber elder with it. I'm not sure if using scorching ray was actually that helpful, but infusion gives me 10% more global fire damage.

    The thing is that scorching ray should do 1.5 mil dps, and fireball should be doing 1/3 of the ignite damage, but it seems like fireball does a lot more damage than scorching ray. Am I underestimating the time it takes to get max stacks on scorching ray?

    I'm loving fireball with ignite proliferation. Great mapping character, but oddly horrible at some bosses.

    Its an overall decent character. Defenses are solid until there is nothing to kill. Arctic armour + flesh and stone + spell dodge is great. I have a watcher's eye with the purity of ice - phys damage taken as cold - mod, but I kinda think flesh and stone is better because blind helps out my melee defense much more than purity of ice would. Am I crazy?

    Any ideas on improving damage, or improving defense?

    I know searing touch is an option for 100k dps, but I need the resists, and life.

    The weird nodes over by CI is a glorious vanity timeless jewel.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/OrcOfDoom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel