• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - November 13, 2019

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - November 13, 2019


    Questions Thread - November 13, 2019

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Questions Thread - November 13, 2019

    This is a general question thread on November 13, 2019. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [ Animated ] 3.9 be like

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:41 AM PST

    I'm finally omw to Exilecon se you guys there

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    When you need some inspiration for the logo of your brand new game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Quin69: "I hate the way we die in PoE"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Remove multi strike. Rebalance skills attacks speed to not require it.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Title. Multi strike is a horrible design. You use it if you can, because if you don't everything feels clunky and not as good as using multi strike. Just rebalance skills to feel good without multistrike and remove the gem from the game.

    submitted by /u/tfblade_audio
    [link] [comments]

    Before ExileCon and 3.9, travel back in time to the greatest review this game ever got

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Steelmage Rips his SsfHC HH Juggernaut.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:58 PM PST

    3 QoL changes, that would make the experience much better

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Hi. I enjoy this game a lot and it is nearly perfect for me, but it lacks three things, which I think would improve everyone's experience and I imagine are easy to apply:

    1. I play in party with my girlfriend a lot and it often drives us crazy how we cannot see what part of the map the other one has already explored (especially in labs), it would be great to see parts of map discovered by other players in party as greyed out, in addition to colored area discovered by myself
    2. Often I level up a gem only to discover that I actually don't meet attribute requirement for it when I take off e.g. a ring that was giving me +x to dex, etc. It would be great to see how much str, dex and int I have due to my passives and how much comes from my gear, when I hover over the stats with a cursor in the character screen, alternatively raw attributes (without gear, or any temp. buffs) could be shown somewhere in the passive skill tree screen
    3. This one is a minor thing and not as important to me as the other two, but sometimes, especially when playing as a summoner, in the chaos of battle I loose sight of my cursor and it takes me a few moments to find it - it would be nice to have an in-game option for some bigger, maybe orange-ish, more visible cursor, like the one in D3

    Thanks for reading, I hope this will pick up attention of the Devs, because I'm only these three points away from a perfect game. :-)

    submitted by /u/potwor1991
    [link] [comments]

    Synthesized items + Skin-Transfers are soooo damn amazing...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Which poe streamers will re-stream exilecon with their commentary , of those that arent going there?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:24 AM PST

    i like to watch announcments like these on someones twitch, but im not aware of any streamer thats not actually going ,, so.. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/darkowozzd97
    [link] [comments]

    WORLD FIRST: Uber Elder using weapon only! (no chest, no helmet, no gloves, no boots, no amulet, no rings, no belt, no flasks, no skillbar, playing one-handed and drinking a beer in the other hand... deathless

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PST

    PoE: The Fall of the Median Nerve

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Background: Recent D3 refugee appalled by the stress i'm putting on my wrists. Have finished my hand rotation (during Abyss league rip) so here's a quick summary before the next season starts.

    Carpal tunnel syndrome: essentially poor median nerve microcirculation that causes paresthesias (sensory deficits/numbness/tingling).

    How do i know if i'm at risk: Tingling/numbness/altered finger sensation after 15mins of gaming or more.

    Risk factors: Diabetes, Square sign test (positive if the ratio of the thickness of the wrist divided by the width of the wrist is great than 0.7), Carpal compression test (positive if applying firm pressure directly over the carpal tunnel for 30 seconds reproduces the tingling or pain). If you have either of the above do a Phalen's or reverse Phalen's test (ask your doc).

    What you must do even if you don't have symptoms: Keyboard ergonomics (split keyboard, wrist rest), mouse pad height variation (alter the height of the pad to change the resting wrist angle), the usual wrist exercises ( https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/globalassets/pdfs/a00789_therapeutic-exercise-program-for-carpal-tunnel_final.pdf ).

    What GGG could do: Flask management optimization maybe even a flask macro like the one on the chinese server.

    TL;DR: Take care of your wrists; if you have pain or numbness, do get it checked. If you don't, please do some wrist exercises and stretches. GLHF

    submitted by /u/SpyrodeGyro
    [link] [comments]

    Melee QoL Suggestion: Blood & Sand-style reservation for Splash, Ancestral Call

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Leveling with bladestorm and seamlessly switching between clear and single target made me realize how amazing it would be to have the same functionality (or 'stances') for melee splash and ancestral call.

    While we currently have this in the form of gem swaps, it's slow and clunky to the point were players in the past have bought two six-link armors just to switch between clear and single-target for bossfights.

    It would be awesome if we could toggle those two effects (and their damage reductions) on and off when clearing vs. bossfighting; for me, the small mana reservation is a fair price to pay for the added speed and seamless experience.

    This would also help bring strike skills closer in line with the other skills in the game without (I hope) causing powercreep or other imbalances.

    submitted by /u/br0m3th3u5_
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Power :D

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    Will it ever be possible to allow us to change how our HUD overlay looks?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    As a new player discovering the game well into it's maturity, looking at old gameplay, I actually prefer the look of the older overlays, the metallic ladies and the stone skull and lion.

    The whole reason I fell in love with games like Diablo 3 (it was my doorway into the aRPG genre and wasn't aware of what Diablo 2 was back in the day, don't @ me) and of course now PoE is the whole aesthetic and art-style of elements like that.

    Surely it could be something fairly simple for devs to implement for us to be able to choose the theme of the overlay? I'm not necessarily asking for the old ones back, as I remember seeing some faff about topless statues not being appropriate or something, but at least have some options for us to choose, even if it was paid MTX, as long as it was fairly cheap I wouldn't mind.

    I know it's a minor thing, and there are more important things for them to focus on/fix, but it would be nice for them be aware of this kind of request, especially when 4.0 could potentially have a revamp of player class models/voices or introduce the option of choice of sex for each class like it was in Diablo 3.

    submitted by /u/KyogreHype
    [link] [comments]

    How do I Hulk jump over there? This map still bugged out...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Reddit Help me create a Hall of Grandmasters Character

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    Greetings Exiles,

    After holding on to the ability for a few years I think it's time to finally submit a character for the supporter pack I purchased years ago. I thought it would be fun to ask reddit to submit some ideas to make something fun to submit.

    submitted by /u/gwazup123
    [link] [comments]

    Tentacle on DILF action

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Remembering the Past

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    How to push atlas fast in new league( day 1~2)?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    Every league I go to map in 4~5 hour but stuck in low tire maps and elder influence till day 2 or 3 I finally got my elder orb.(buy few t15/16 maps but it's expensive in day1 )

    I do the highest Tier map I have and try to complete all white/yellow map with my friend before we got red map.

    At this time(16~18hour after league start ) some people already kill Shaper and start to sell high Tier maps.

    Here is my question after read lots of post :

    1.Trying to figure out why they can get Shaper so fast? and get Shaper orb at the same time?(or they didnt?)

    2.What's the best way to push atlas when first day of league w/o trade ?

    3.Just focus on one quadrant of the map, push to the guardian and use horizon orb to complete the rest is that right?

    4.How to deal with elder influence and zana quest when atlas progress? Do it after kill Shaper?

    5.How to get shaper orb efficiently(4-15fragment)?

    This league I expend elder influence to t15 and spawn my first elder in red maps in case mess up the influence, than I get the orb in t9 t10~T15map. But in this situation I miss 2~3 fragment after kill elder and guardians because they spawn in like t11-15 map and I only get one fragment in guardians map. I know I do it wrong but dont know how to fix it .

    6.Some post said that I can use shaper orb and zana mod(T1-5->T6-10/T1-10->T6-15) to get fragment when it have influence. How to use this tips properly?

    submitted by /u/Diehard5566
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Guides/tips for learning to speedrun acts

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Is there any place that has guides and tips for learning to speedrun through acts? Something like a discord with a list of videos or text guides would be really helpful. If not what streams, videos, and/or text posts do are up to date and recommended?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Green_Ghouls
    [link] [comments]

    widepeeposad (rip 60ex)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:29 PM PST

    How do I get elder influence to Dark Forest?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel