• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds help optimize and trim down my passive tree please

    Path of Exile Builds help optimize and trim down my passive tree please


    help optimize and trim down my passive tree please

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/cjq6NF8f

    or link a good cospri's coc build if you know of any

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/Snuggly-Muffin
    [link] [comments]

    Help while leveling - I feel so squishy!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Test Build for Winter Orb CWC Bodyswap Trickster

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Just posting to see how this appears with PreviewBot for now.

    https://pastebin.com/B9Jp14Yt

    submitted by /u/Ragoz
    [link] [comments]

    Help optimize my tree!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Hello, I made this build on my own for the first time with few items from my other characters. Please tell me if my tree is not optimal! https://pastebin.com/a387Njti

    submitted by /u/zombie_borne
    [link] [comments]

    question about cospri's builds

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    is the assassin significantly better than the trickster? i like the trickster's defensive nodes, no mana cost of movement skills node, and the frenzy/power charge generating node a lot. trickster only seems to have high crit chance going for them. can anybody explain why one is better than the other please?

    submitted by /u/Snuggly-Muffin
    [link] [comments]

    Any build you can recommend to this 'semi-noob' for around 5EX with fast clear speed?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    So i started playing a few weeks ago and ive only played with 2 builds and i dont really like either. Any recommendations? sorry if its not specific, like i said im pretty new to the game.

    submitted by /u/layerszz
    [link] [comments]

    Purifying flames totem, Hierophant or Chieftain?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    3.6 was my second season, I was hooked to the PF skill at that season, however I never made a build that makes it work very well (it also can be expensive due to both damage and radius scale with skill gem level, with 24, 28 and 30 being breakpoints). With 3.8 having the global skill affixes I thought I might revisit or re-theorycraft it again.

    It seems Hierophant is easy to build as a totem build, but chieftain has easy 100% fire conversion through ascendency.

    submitted by /u/Gothic90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel