• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds "Fat wheel" Varunastra even worth considering?

    Path of Exile Builds "Fat wheel" Varunastra even worth considering?


    "Fat wheel" Varunastra even worth considering?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I noticed that Varunastra double dips the Sword and Axe, as well as the Dagger and Claw minor nodes in large cluster jewels, like in the old days.

    Crafting completely against the grain (i.e. instead of going for 8 nodes, 2 sockets and 3 notables as usual, going for 12 passives with +35% effect, attack speed, allres and life), a single minor node gets you:

    • 36% weapon damage combined

    • 5% attack speed

    • 5% allres

    • 13 life

    That seems to me like a pretty decent notable. And you get 12 of them close together. Seems like good tree efficiency but, of course, comes at the price of using Varunastra.

    So I was thinking, do you reckon it's worth it building around this idea? How would you build around it if so? Preferably not Cyclone since I'm not a fan of the skill. Also preferably using some of the other quirks of Varunastra like being able to socket shockwave on odd skills.

    submitted by /u/Steel_Neuron
    [link] [comments]

    How is bow CoC VD Assassin with Asenath's Chant this league?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I've managed to get Asenath's Chant in SSF, and I've remembered about previous league build using bows to trigger VD instead of Poet's Pen/Spellslinger approach:

    [3.9] CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - 1M+ Per Ball Explosion - All Content Easy

    I've managed to find only a couple characters in trading using this setup, with this one stacked toon looking kinda beastly:

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/phonglamdk/ZOLO_Cent?i=2&search=skill%3DVolatile-Dead%26sort%3Ddps

    Last posts are from a month ago, so there's not really much new information regarding how does the build fare in Delirium, maybe someone here had some experience with it?

    1. How's the single target?
    2. How's the clearspeed?
    3. Is it t16s delirious maps viable?
    4. Is it squishy as the last post say?
    submitted by /u/the_elmo
    [link] [comments]

    Primordial bond

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I was checking out some random notables and found Primordial bond. It seems stupid broken if you can stack it. Its on a large jewel, but using a combo of large jewels + meglos, you could theoretically stack the node like 6-10 times. The node gives you the following:

    10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem 40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems Golems have 25% increased Maximum Life 

    Using elementalist, you could easily get 9 golems for 90% increased damage per node. Anyone played around with this?

    submitted by /u/photocist
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas on how to min/max my Impale Cyclone Zerker.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Looking for Ideas on where to go from here on my build. Ignore the HH, I lucked out and got it (my first ever) from the Wretched. I started playing last league and this is my first build not ripped straight from a guide. My main issue currently is random one shots, I may have specced a bit too hard into damage. My plan is to use this character primarily for bossing and to start a mapping character than can better take advantage of the HH. Thanks in advance. POB: https://pastebin.com/tnMXvurA

    submitted by /u/RoaDnz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a preferred influence to use when creating a shield for spectral shield throw or is it best to have no influence?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    LL crit storm brand Hierophant build help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    the DPS is good but I know it can be better and I'm not sure what to work on and what to max like I get the idea of what to do but I feel like I cant build to a max version.

    Budget: 30ex

    My build: https://pastebin.com/3EwbVHHP

    Guide I'm using: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2791132

    I know getting watchers eye and a bottle of faith are great upgrades but I want to save those for once I get all the main upgrades done

    Thank you for the help!!

    submitted by /u/redshadowzz
    [link] [comments]

    Herald stacking... moving to Scion?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Hi all.

    I have a stacker guardian and he is lvl 97. Gear and jewels progressing well.

    I am considering rolling a scion and moving everything across, but I am concerned about survivability. Anyone who made the jump, what is the gear requirement to not get killed alot?

    I am assuming it's more to do with being able to hit 18/19 auras than anything else. Which I believe I can do at around level 93.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Maxor182
    [link] [comments]

    How to GOKU "FAST" BLAST (No Herald Stacking) 3.10

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    full build for templar inquisitor

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Follow-Through Ball Lightning

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I'm new at trying to make a build from nothing, So please folks, go easy on me.

    The concept is stacking damage with ball lightning and the Follow-Through Notable (on the medium cluster "increased projectile damage") (Looks like you can grab it on Megalomaniac as well) since ball lightning is unable to chain, but is allowed to chain, all chains will be remaining. So with a couple of those notables, is this a viable way to scale damage? I've tried putting it into path of building, im just not skilled enough yet it seems to get everything in there that I need.

    Thoughts? Thanks in advance as always.

    submitted by /u/Other_Progress
    [link] [comments]

    Vortex Occultist HELP!!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I just made this guy the other day and thought it was tanky but.... when i tried walking over Sirus flames i died quite easily. I saw on youtube people's energy shield recharged instanly when under flames but my ES recharge is so slow.

    How do i get tankier while also maintaining dps?

    https://pastebin.com/Z6ZW3HfS

    submitted by /u/metrolis2
    [link] [comments]

    Scion or guardian herald stacking 40ex

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Got about 40ex should i go scion or guardian?

    submitted by /u/Najffo
    [link] [comments]

    Pure Physical Bladefall / Blade Blast Hierophant Totems

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Pob: https://pastebin.com/QL3V8DDr

    I am gonna change to either 2 cold iron points or 1 with a shield

    What cluster jewels and pathing could help my build? also unique gear/rare gear

    submitted by /u/DrakoXNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Arc Elementalist herald stacking (issues)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hello I am currently having a hard time figuring out this build.

    I have invested a ton of time and currency into it and am struggling to even clear tier 1 maps.

    Seems I am almost 1 shot by every enemy.

    I have been following some POE ninja build guides.

    Running Vaal ARC and I am currently only averaging 59390 damage.

    I have 3 3 voices and all required clusters for this set up.

    Has anyone here run this build and can explain or see any issues with my current set up... Any help would go a long way.

    Been trying to fix it for 3 days now and I kinda want to run some maps.

    Thanks!

    https://pastebin.com/RXHb5ieU

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aquabeef/characters(Character IndoorsAlways)

    submitted by /u/AlwaysIndoors91
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a EQ jug nebuloch build?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    This league's end game is fairly unforgiving so I want to play what I call old faithful a Eq Jug. But can't I seem to find a guide that's been updated with said items, can someone help a exile out and point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/LongLimbJim
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Ire Inquisitor NEED ASSISTANCE BADLY

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I created a divine ire build and it is lacking major damage against bosses and lacking survivalbility as well. I was wondering if I should scrap the prism guardian and dual wield? The links might not be the best either. I am pretty sure i put at least 10 ex into this build. Is there anyway to improve. I have like another 5 ex budget. And also is scaling a lot of extra lightning damage good?

    Paste bin: https://pastebin.com/m5y03v20

    First time posting on reddit; I don't know if i did this right.

    Edit: Wth the bot says i have 26.2 mil dps so maybe I am playing divine ire wrong

    submitted by /u/Easytoremembernames
    [link] [comments]

    Need help Soulrend MoM eldritch battery Build.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/iqaB5bAn

    my life is around 4170 due to timeless jewel. total ehp 5957 .

    the perfect agony node give double block but recieve half damage when block

    defensive when pop all flask

    attack block max 75% spell block 58%

    evasion 25972 chance to evade attack 72%

    dodge chance 18% and spell dodge 66%

    all of those number still die to simulacrum, so i need advice here.

    submitted by /u/Phakhin9
    [link] [comments]

    Caustic Arrow League Starter

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/GSymVcrk

    i dont think the herald of agony dose much in my opinion thats something not included in the notes but its not that great.

    why do this league starter it a hybrid of my main build / this shitty path of building guy who dose not have much of a clue in my eyes on how to design a build not even sure why you would opt for a herald kind of seems like a waste in my eyes and the chest piece provides no health or evasion at that so it could be replaced with cherrubims or another scaling chest piece for the build carcass jack so on the auras could be moved to the chest piece and better utility of glove slots could be achieved.

    build cost with the build are on the notes on pastebin aka pob, bought most items fairly cheap // some self modding // some new ex slams aka the belt // and not much else to it really even with good gear and auras you would be surprised i think the quartz flask is needed in the build for extra defenses along with added auras.

    Souls for the build aka pantheon : // Soul of lunaris // Soul of ryslatha // forgot to include them in the guide fully upgrade the passives in the soul highly recommended they will be needed for survival reasons they kept the build alive at times very important.

    my main build is pretty similar with top tier gear minus the shitty herald or chest piece and opting for damage on the second bow.

    i designed the build for obvious reasons science and science and its very squishy and prone to big damage chunks even with added defenses in my eyes this creator is a joke and ye the chest piece / herald very questionable.

    once my main build is complete damage out puts for caustic arrow will be 7.2 m puddle dps - 4.3 m weapon swap dps // and 5950 life and 5850 life weapon swap opting for high damage pushing caustic arrow might release the build in the future wont be replicated to easy since its mainly mirror tier stuff or high end gear all around and thats shaper / guardian dps will be 11.5 m with caustic arrow + weapon swap big boy damages. ( a detailed build to my main build will be provided in future after league ends most likely once i get my clusters on my build )

    submitted by /u/greekpsari
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal amount of Fevered Mind?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Rolling a storm brand hiero (how original) and was curious if there was a target number for these jewels. I can comfortably allocate 3 jewel sockets for them, the other 7 are already accounted for with clusters and what not. Thanks for any insight guys!

    submitted by /u/LoyalDoyle
    [link] [comments]

    Temporal Chains still reserving mana with Solstice Vigil, broken?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why Temporal Chains is reserving mana even though I have a Solstice Vigil?

    https://pastebin.com/bwUhYkE2

    submitted by /u/yourfirework
    [link] [comments]

    How much shaper DPS is enough for Storm burst ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm planning a max block storm burst build for next league. Problem is when I checked POE ninja, the dps number is all over the place. The top guy has 300k dps while some has 1 mil dps. I'm not looking to instantly delete shaper/sirus etc because my goal is to have max block and channel forever, but I'm not sure what is a good DPS number to have

    Also this is POB link, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, https://pastebin.com/yqE5amYh

    submitted by /u/dirtysionmain
    [link] [comments]

    Facebreaker cyclone - champ or glad for hc?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Got 20 ex to spend, glad or champ cyclone for hc delirium content?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rowesy
    [link] [comments]

    Herald Improvement - PoB

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've managed to tinker around with the a PoB from the immortal man rises video.

    I've adjusted items to fit my budget and what I already had. I was wondering if anyone with some experience with these builds could look at it and give me some advice or feedback.

    https://pastebin.com/kCaYTdgM

    submitted by /u/coates_
    [link] [comments]

    Late league start need some advice on my spectre summoner

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I'm about to make a late start to this league going ssf. I was planning on making a spectre summoner, something i enjoyed playing back in 3.9. I am aware that summoners in general received a good amount of nerfs and was wondering what the best spectres are now to go with. Are slave drivers still good? and also what about those new Redemption Sentry spectres? Also are spectres able to do sirus now because i remember i was struggling to kill him back in 3.8 where he was less tanky and more easy?

    submitted by /u/Sufex123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel