• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Can you help me find a build for this staff?

    Path of Exile Builds Can you help me find a build for this staff?


    Can you help me find a build for this staff?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Lancing Steel /w Saviour feels really powerful

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Currently running a Lancing Steel build /w saviour. It feels very powerful, the reflections don't seem to have to refresh their shards so they just go HAM clearing offscreen. They can still impale and you can trigger the explosions with the call of steel ability. Single target also seems very powerful, I've only done A6 sirius (i jsut can't seem to generate maps) but was able to push him the second he came down. POB says 3m dps if all projectiles hit the single target which doesn't account for the reflections.
    pob: https://pastebin.com/q75r7Xrg

    quick map: https://streamable.com/veuilr

    submitted by /u/Tzki47
    [link] [comments]

    "Tanky" build wanted

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I know lot of similar posts regarding this topic :( I read few pages back but didnt find any build which I want to go with since I played a lot of suggested builds already.

    This league I started as explosive trap trapper and even though DMG is really great (no problem with Sirius) this boy is squishy as... (I have 50/56 dodge, 32%eva 5,3k HP but still got randomly oneshoted by packs - mostly with projectiles) . I'm ultra frustrated from it (for first time I linked portal with cast on death :P)

    So considering to create another char which wont die 2 times per map due to random offscreen oneshots and also can do heists (heists are even worse with my trapper since a lot of mobs have ofscreen range and those projectiles are demolishing me).

    So looking for build which is:

    Tanky (not absurdly tanky - I still want to do my job on boss encounter like dodging death beams etc) - but I really dont want to die on oneshots. Last league I played Ziz VD/DD spellslinger and tankiness was completely fine (block+armor+end charges via enduring cry) but it was nerfed to the ground :(

    Ideally one button - I checked and lot of people here recommend BB/BF cheiftain which looks solid but I really dont like 2 button builds while mapping. I'm OK with using other skills for bossing but for general map clear one button would be great.

    I DONT need to do content like t19 100% delirious maps but want to kill complete some challenges, kill conqs, Sirus, do some Heists etc - good old allrounder :)

    Map speed DONT have to be zoom zoom :) but also not slow as hell

    I can start with small budget (have 4ex now) and improve in time - I play usually every day for 2-3 hours so currency is slowly going so I will improve char in time (usually play 1-2 chars per league only since I hate leveling :D)

    Iideally build with good guide since I really dont like playing 20 mins with PoB to calculate which item would be upgrade.

    I'm OK with melee but from what I understand only option for melee now is warcries (which is too much buttons to mash) or cyclone impale champ which I already played in past and I didnt like it. I really like those steel skills but not sure about their performance.

    Any caster will be fine since I like casters :D - I was checking some archamge builds which looks really tanky (maybe on paper :D) but I never played archmage and little bit worried about spamming mana flask.

    I dont want to play ED/Cont since I played it last league before switching to VD/DD and I really dont like it. Also minions feels pretty bad for me - just running is not something I enjoy :)

    Thanks a lot for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/jirkamcz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For A Build

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a build to do blighted maps. Normally I run blighted maps all league because that's what I find fun. This league I decided to just do maps and heist but it's not my playstyle, so I want to find a build that is T16 blight capable. Haven't played much this league because I'm not having fun, and therefore don't have much currency, so hopefully a build that can scale nicely from low tier to high tier blight.

    In the past I've tried summoners (golems and spectres) and also BL mines. As strong as they were, I don't want to repeat these builds for the sake of trying something new. Preferably something that can start cheap (maybe even start at low tier blights).

    Any builds, links or pobs would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/RespecAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Specters help

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hey people I'm new to this summoner type of build and I feel like I'm not doing a lot of damage I'm able to summoner 4 atm and I'm using slave drivers. Could someone please explain how is that other people are able to clear and kill bosses so fast. Maybe I'm missing a certain item I'm not sure

    my pob https://pastebin.com/vAt7a3t4

    submitted by /u/dc_express711
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to craft a bleed axe in SSF?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I just got my hands on an elder i85 Royal Axe (1h) from an Elder miniboss.

    Here's the pob: https://pastebin.com/85NkaVwB

    I spent 300 alt orbs and saw 60% bleed mod twice. I tried to craft it the traditional alt aug regal, and landed on the bleeding does x% increased damage, and 60% chance to do 100% more damage. I bricked the regal by getting +55 to str, and bricked the bench craft by not having enough chaos so I settled for the 60-90% craft, and got 60% inc phys

    Granted its still a 120k dps increase from what I WAS using, I was shaking the whole time pretty much - my build is 1000000% dependant on my weapon since Im more or less max level for the build and anything else goes to life.

    So I am wondering what is the meta way to craft? And also, how do I save my axe? Do I get another i83+ elder axe and do the same thing and alt spam? jagged spam? corroded?

    Would be willing to make a guide on this guy later once/if I kill A8 Sirus on SSF. Just gotta get there first. Can semi comfortably to do the Constrictor on i83 map...so thats nice

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a totem build

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    wanted to try a totem build as next build, but sure what is the best choice for me.

    Had a look at poe ninja and saw elemental hit totem hierophant which looked the most promising for me. When looking at POB the damage seems fine but I'm not sure about survivability because there are no defensive layers beside phase acro/acro?

    Anyone tried it out?

    Any recommendations beside freezing pulse and holy flame totem?

    submitted by /u/Lewrdy
    [link] [comments]

    Can Golemancer be viable without the jewels ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Lately the of Golemancer builds both Stone and carrion golem versions become extremely popular and so the price of the jewel have sky rocketed in to the void ( the Primordial Might alone is 255 C). Because of this i wonder if the Golemancer be practical without the jewels. ( sorry for my writing, English is my second langue.)

    submitted by /u/UselessLifeform78
    [link] [comments]

    [Neato Builds] Impale spells with call of steel

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I got ~ 12 ex pure. I want a boss killer with decent enough clear. Recommend me a build please.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Hey, so I usually play jank off meta builds with weird interactions. For example, this league I decided I would make a magic find vaal righteous fire path finder using the divination distillate and high flask effect.

    Well I managed to farm up about 12 exalts worth (11 exalts and the rest in other currency like chaos) and am finally getting a bit burned out of this character.

    Because I tend to play weird builds with very poor single target I never really felt confident doing high end boss content. Things like shaper and above I have never even attempted.

    I have played basically every type of build over the last few years, minion, mine, trap, bow, dual wield, shield, two hander, spells, RF, autobomber, coc etc. I don't have a strong preference. I haven't played a pure spell build in a while and find archmage interesting but am not really sure about it. Really keen to hear some of your ideas.

    Thanks for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/TheFancyNecromancer
    [link] [comments]

    PERFORATE BERSERKER Huge Burst Damage [Heist 3.12] Final Update

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Carrion golem or syndicate operative?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I got 45 ex which build should i go for? I wanna be able to clear map fast and still be good for bossing.

    submitted by /u/lucky7test
    [link] [comments]

    New Magic Find Player

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    hi, i'm new to magic find builds and wanted to know tips to improve.
    What maps should TI5 do? IT7? ...
    Should I use sacrifices, delirium in map device, scarabs ??? ...
    In the Delirium league, I used this build to farm low tier maps only using alchemist.
    A greeting,
    THX

    https: //pastebin.com/mi2x2Gxr

    submitted by /u/Creature_Sliver
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer or Elementalist Carrion golems

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I've 20ex budget, which one would be able to do afk blight maps easily? And be decent in heists. Ty

    submitted by /u/Buster3x6
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Ire Trickster

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    I leage started with divine ire trickster (self cast) and feels good. Lvl 76 now, and noticed that controlled destruction is linked with divine ire but it says its crit chance is reduced by 100% but my guide build uses alot of crit multi jewels, does that even work then?

    submitted by /u/Geengeldt
    [link] [comments]

    Impale cyclone defences layer

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I've got a lvl92 impale cyclone champion, reaching t15/16 maps at awakening lvl 4 (1 watchstone away from Sirius)

    Basically I'm staying at 0% xp because I'm having trouble surviving boss dmg and some spellcasters dmg, and thus dying a lot.

    My PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/upchn5w7

    What kind of defensive layer should I want to invest into ? What piece of gear should I prioritize ? Do I have to invest into chaos res% ?

    Later, I'd like to take abyssus as well to pump those 2m DPS up a little, but I can't imagine doing it right now ... Thanks a lot !

    (also this is what I aimed for: https://pastebin.com/auFwETyM )

    submitted by /u/Halkreen
    [link] [comments]

    Built Idea Smite minion build

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Hello all

    https://pastebin.com/QUgRRvpz

    What do you guys say about my new PoB. Its a smite build that uses Herald of purity minions and 2 holy relics. Because of the use of holy relics I thought of getting alot of attspeed and minion att speed.

    Note this build is not final and not optimized. Where do you guys think this build needs refining?

    submitted by /u/DoubleDeeDeeNL
    [link] [comments]

    "easy" build to finish the league

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Hello,

    after almost two weeks, I managed to farm ~20ex with my farming league starter, and I'm now looking for a build to complete the atlas.

    I'm a lazy player, so I'm looking for a lazy build. I don't want to aim my spells, so no stuff like crackling and stuff. I like a lot summon gameplay, but I hate management of spectre/animate guard. It seems like stone golems is the best bet for me, but even 20ex seems low budget for this build this league.

    I don't know if there is any good build like that, both tanky with good single target, and not a complete garbage clear (don't need zoom zomm either).

    submitted by /u/RayGW2
    [link] [comments]

    Dominating Blow Low Life ES Necromancer End Game Build Guide - 50 Million sDPS / Incredibly Tanky

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Thoughts on Hollow Palm Ice Crash

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a tanky or dodge build and notice hollow palm fits the bill.

    I like to stack dex, as i hate fun doing bow dex stacker few leagues ago.

    What is everyone thoughts on ice crash hollow palm? is gearing gets boring after getting few unique items?

    submitted by /u/Ryukenden000
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental hit Slayer

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    How's Elemental Hit nowadays? Salyer looks to be the better ascendancy. Was wondering if anybody played it with investments of 15-20 ex and how it holds up against end game.

    submitted by /u/Beaumer212
    [link] [comments]

    Builds to A8 practice runs SSF

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Hello guys, pretty much done with the league at this point in trade league and I want to practice my atlas progression in SSF SC.

    Which builds would you guys recommend ?

    submitted by /u/Rhyn_lol
    [link] [comments]

    LF Build suggestion for safe lvl 95+ (SSF)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I want to make tanky build which can work with rare items (I'm playing SSF), can survive rippy red maps (I.E. 8 mods, double extra dmg etc), don't get oneshot from big hits. Currently I'm choosing between two build - max block EQ glad and CI vortex occultist. Let me choose between these two or give new suggestions, it'll be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/w0rflox
    [link] [comments]

    How do i continue after i get my impale in order on this?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/zmmpjruf

    made this because i like flicker.

    i would like to continue exploring the atlas with this and preferably kill the bosses with this too.

    submitted by /u/MonkaSDudes
    [link] [comments]

    Love fast mapper with shatters and explosions

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Currently running ED contagion great clear very zoom zoom but it doesn't give me the satisfaction of those big explosions or shatters you'd get with other skill and heralds etc. what are some suggestions out there I wouldn't mind any play style (melee, caster, bow or totem) just not really into mine play style so we'll stay away from those. Prefer a "starter" guide with builds as they tend to give a clearer path to starting from nothing and making it into maps and have a good upgrade path to follow along with.

    submitted by /u/jigglefruit1016
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel