• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Is there any reason to league start a melee build, especially with SSF in mind?

    Path of Exile Builds Is there any reason to league start a melee build, especially with SSF in mind?


    Is there any reason to league start a melee build, especially with SSF in mind?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    The steel skills look generally really interesting and give me a HUGE "Irelia" feel from League of Legends, one of my favorite champions. If its steel, then they will probably impale. If they impale, you can go for Champion and stack fortify and impale effects, or go gladiator and lose dmg for being mega tanky.

    Regardless of the steel skills, is there ANY reason to go traditional melee builds for ssf and league start? Be it earthshatter jugg or champ, EQ bleed, cyclone champ/glad, lacerate bleed glad, etc....these are all tried and true builds that most definitely can do end game content.

    My worry is that your physical dps literally relies on your ability to find or purchase a high physical dps weapon. You might find it, you might make a scuffed 200 p dps weapon that will have to make do before you get a 300, 350 p dps weapon due to multimod crafting. With a spell build, all that matters is gem levels, which ARE guaranteed.

    So I'm wondering, what am I missing? Are spells always the safer bet? Do melee builds scale well past a certain point? Do melee builds typically go tankier thus have more defenses than spell builds?

    submitted by /u/tingstodo
    [link] [comments]

    Could I please get some feedback on this build?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    So I am looking into a starter build for Heist, and am really excited. This is my first time creating a build of my own, so I was hoping that some people here could give me so feedback on how I could improve it. Here is the basic premise:

    POB: https://pastebin.com/75MrLxJf

    It is a Cyclone build that uses case while channeling to keep up Blade Vortex (so basically you are spinning while generating more spinning :) ). I scaled BV with poison using 2 "The Consuming Dark"s. It's overall DPS (inc poison) looks really strong.

    Cyclone DPS isn't bad too; I use cyclone mostly to take advantage of the life on hit from Thief's Torment so that I can sustain myself w/out leech.

    I took Trickster to eliminate the need for mana (I reserve 100%) since movement skills don't cost anything with Weave the Arcane.

    So anyways, what could I do better? Do I need more life? Could I path more efficiently? Better items/gear?

    I feel like cast while channeling is so underrated, is this true or do I just not understand it?

    submitted by /u/yoyyoyyoyyoyyoy
    [link] [comments]

    Necro VS Assassin/Trickster for spellslingers

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I was wondering what everyone though about these ascendencies for spellslinger. I have done the VD necro spellslinger and I've seen a lot of assassin and trickster for lightning and chaos based spells, but I'm wondering why you would choose one over the other. Are there other viable options for necro apart from VD/DD or would anything non corpse related be better suited to assassin or trickster? If so why? For reference this research is for some sort of firewall + proj spell spellslinger for next league.

    submitted by /u/Exitium_Deus
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Brand Archmage

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I saw a post on Path of Exile Subreddit discussing about Storm Brand.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/inazzd/how_is_storm_brand_after_the_nerfs/

    Was inspired by it and put together a build template. Can anyone help critique it please?Thank you.

    Necro: https://pastebin.com/bxVgrH2j

    Scion: https://pastebin.com/kGBV0scx

    submitted by /u/babyboo8
    [link] [comments]

    Help with league start - Burning Arrow Trickster?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    I am looking to start Heist with something that isn't ED/Cont/Bane, which I love.
    I wanted to try some burning builds, and Burning Arrow seems ok, espacially if I buy Xoph's Nurture (is it any rare/expensive in trade league?) for the 7 link

    I have a questions for this build:
    1. Is prolif enough for clear? Or is it better to invest in multiple projectiles/pierce/etc?
    2. How good is single target vs endgame bosses?
    3. Should I target any other uniques, besides maybe Dyadian Dawn?

    If someone has experience with this build, or you have some links/pob/guides/skill trees for something in that matter, I will appreciate it!

    GL and HF!

    submitted by /u/VisionaireGroteska
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best way of getting added damage to wand attacks for kinetic bolt?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of making a kinetic bolt character, but I would need a lot of added damage for my build to work. Would it be preferable to go for auras or something else to boost my base damage?

    submitted by /u/Soepoelse123
    [link] [comments]

    My "Herald Stacking" build where have i gone wrong?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Hi can someone please tell me what i have or haven't done right. Pastebin link https://pastebin.com/kvAsWJTv

    I followed the guide but am getting absolutely destroyed even on yellow maps. I made sure my resistances were capped (70 on cold atm). I sank all my currency into this so l want it work. Please any advice or help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/akshenbj
    [link] [comments]

    Guaranteed endgame SSF bow build please?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I have done Enki's Arch Witch and Wrecker's Slo-Mo Zombies. Both were GREAT fun and got me into the mid-80s. My fault, I deviate from the advice, or get too enraptured with some random item and screw myself up! I'd like to push a little farther next time . I am not a gamer at all (am a grandma, technically). I prefer ranged attacks and female characters, so I'm thinking bow. I don't know how to trade and just like to play with what I find. I am having a hard time finding my next build. So many great guides but most of them are for previous game versions. Could you please suggest a foolproof good guide that is reasonable up-to-date for the next league?

    submitted by /u/estheredna
    [link] [comments]

    Mana guardian builds

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Yes I know its pre patch notes but can anyone suggest a mana guardian build from 3.11 for a 6 man stack?

    submitted by /u/2ofspades1
    [link] [comments]

    What you think of this Build ? I think i start with it ^^

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Looking for a good aura bot build

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm planning on playing an aura bot next league, since I convinced a friend to play with me, but I'm brand new to this kind of build and I'm not sure how they perform in league start scenarios and things I should be looking out for as we level. And since I've never played this kind of build I'm not sure which build guides to follow that will get me started on a budget. Any tips for aura bots would also be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/_creativdude
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Golem Help - Attack Speed vs Cooldown

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I am going stone golems next league. I heard that cooldown is better than attack speed for stone golems, but there might be an optimal split for them. I can't find a build that explains it well. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/yourfirework
    [link] [comments]

    League Start Help

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I know we are all waiting on patch notes, but I already mostly have my mind set up that I want to play Ice nova assassin to start the league. I am mostly struggling figuring out what to level as and I want to get some practice in so my start can be OK as I will be limited on time when league drops. Is there a strong cold based spell I can use with spellslinger to start, or am I best off running as either OOS or BL/Arc with self cast/spell slinger?

    Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/packers1512
    [link] [comments]

    I just made a showcase video of my BEST character since I started PoE

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Looking For Someone to Review My First Build

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/STurCws3

    Set up for a budget with transition into endgame, Running Obliterations before crafting the high pDPS wands. Also swapping Barrage for Chain during mapping.

    submitted by /u/hambros2
    [link] [comments]

    Telegram channel with Path Of Exile Memes.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Telegram channel with Path Of Exile Memes.

    Talana Moana, Warriors!

    I created a telegram channel with Path Of Exile Memes.

    https://preview.redd.it/kn8wg3n2jbl51.png?width=422&format=png&auto=webp&s=cc8daab557b05bcd05d5201fd5fd5e88728d2134

    https://t.me/memepoe

    May be useful for some people. Post top per hour from /r/PathOfExile and /r/PathOfExileBuilds

    submitted by /u/Esionru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel