• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Abusing Alternate Qualities with CI Aura Stacker

    Path of Exile Builds Abusing Alternate Qualities with CI Aura Stacker


    Abusing Alternate Qualities with CI Aura Stacker

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Can anyone help/fix my Ice Shot build

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Hi, im actually playing ice shot / barrage Deadeye. Im in T16 with no problems but i feel like my single target damage its to low for doing Sirus ( i've tried Sirus A4 and i died) and end game Bosses. Can someone explain me what is lacking in my build, what i should change, etc.

    (I know my bow is not so good for single target damage)

    POB: https://pastebin.com/tqQCQ5jS

    submitted by /u/Athraxi
    [link] [comments]

    A little help with my Brutus Lead Sprinkler Tectonic Slam Jugg build

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I've been making this build from scratch this league, at first making it on my own, then looking at older builds that had the same idea to see what I could possibly improve upon. Unfortunately, the builds I looked at were out of date, so I was wondering if I could find some suggestions or changes I could make to make this build a little stronger and beefier. I know some of my more obvious upgrades could be to my rings and jewels, but I'm looking to maybe replace my body armour and boots, change up my skills, perhaps even use better skill point placement. I'll link my PoB below.

    https://pastebin.com/0q5SM5vY

    Note about the PoB:

    -With my Lethal Pride gem, it isn't showing the bonuses the notable nodes get (increased fire res, crit multi, double damage chance from the Divine Judgment node etc), so it isn't calculating in the Wise Oak elemental penetration correctly. I found a small way to fix it by taking the barbarism node even though it isn't what I have right now, but it's not THAT much of a difference.

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Noggynogx
    [link] [comments]

    Righteous fire w replica Atziri’s Foible

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I just dropped this replica and I got a Shavs earlier. SSF by the way, so can these be used together for righteous fire at all with maybe zealots oath? I also have rise of the Phoenix As well.

    Or suggest some other builds to reroll?

    submitted by /u/PassTheSault
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Killer Builds

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Any suggestion for boss killer and zoom zoom build?

    submitted by /u/macfonzy
    [link] [comments]

    Ryslatha's Coil on Call of Steel Slam Build

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/dXuMS3kA

    I was just thinking that for a build that intends to only hit once wouldn't consistency be better then a bigger top end? And in that case would I just be better running a soul tether or something?

    submitted by /u/GrilledFocaccia
    [link] [comments]

    Need a build with power siphon and some other stuff

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I want a build with: -Power siphon (for clear and single target don't care if it requires a gem swap) -explosions (preferably herald of ice ones or something but idk) -preferably Es based and Tanky but not a requirement

    50ex budget

    Thanks for any replies/recommendations!

    submitted by /u/Time-Maximum6519
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help/fix my str stack totem build?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/rEtunnDG

    I ended up trying Ancestral Warchief after the shrapnel ballista nerfs but it's not looking to good..
    dps is very low.. is there anything to be done? Open to any suggestions, ive spent all my money left mostly on this char, ( was disappointed with the shrapnel one ) and my 2 other chars feel so much better/kills bosses faster with less investment

    submitted by /u/Angelyde
    [link] [comments]

    A different way to play RF with build explanation

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    LF Zero or 1-Button build 39EX budget

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Not Carrion Golems, BV, RF, FB Cyclone, I've played them all and I'm looking for something new.

    My goal would be to do 36/40 at-least, Preferring Fast mapping while doing whatever bosses when I find them.

    not looking to do T16 100% delirious or anything like that maybe 20/40% at most.

    Was looking at Candle Runner or Scourge Arrow since I've never played either.

    But I'd be open to other skills as-well obviously.

    As brain dead as possible with good defenses would be nice.

    submitted by /u/_RrezZ_
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin Cold/Fire BV vs. Occultist Self-Curse BV?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Seems like there's a lot of split opinion on whether to go the standard assassin version or the self-curse variant. I'm just wondering what the positives/negatives of each or. I.e why would you go for one over the other.

    Some context, I have about 200ex to spend on either one of these builds and just want to make sure I go down the right route. Not massively interested in bossing with the char I just want to juice maps to the extreme.

    submitted by /u/Hawkinss
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for aura stacking power siphon build

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for an aura stacking power siphon build like what Empy is running: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Empyrianwarpgate/characters but I can't seem to find ANY build guides. Keep in mind I only have like 20-30ex to spend but I can usually figure out how to get expensive builds with a small budget so I'm not too worried. I'm just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a build guide or something for aura stacking power siphon.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Time-Maximum6519
    [link] [comments]

    White Wind Cast on Crit: Ideal 6L?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    As the title says, if you're going CoC with White Wind, what's the strategy for what links to use? Does CoC benefit from linking multiple spells, or are they all on the same cooldown?

    submitted by /u/Metaphoricalsimile
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the budget of doing a wander aura stacker

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys just asking whats the overall budget of doing a power siphon saqwal wand shield combo that able to kill endgame bosses not just farming maps of course ill be crafting the wand and shield and other stuff can it be done in 70/100 ex?

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Pathfinder Mapper for 60ex?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Looking for something to smash T16s and try to level to 100. So I need something tanking but can blitz juided T16s easily.

    submitted by /u/Cygnus__A
    [link] [comments]

    Shield for self poisoning cyclone + HoAg?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I am running with very high chaos res and Golden Rule so I self poison to keep the virulence high.

    I have read a few guides and they are all using Saffell's Frame but I think Apep's Supremacy is better because it keeps the poisons longer, mitigates bleeding, the maximum resistances are only 1% lower when poisoned -- which is always anyways :) I have 81/84% chaos res: it's 84% when I am poisoned.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/chx_
    [link] [comments]

    Relatively Budget Boss Killer?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I play a tanky RF Chieftain for Heists and want a strong boss killer. I tried Bleed Bow but it doesn't really fit my playstyle. Any good suggestions, would appreciate guides/PoB

    submitted by /u/Neb-Cheperu-Re
    [link] [comments]

    Got about 45 ex and a 93 gladiator - need some fun ideas

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I did my own thing with a replica perfect form and its a lot of fun

    (https://pastebin.com/ANRYRzG5)

    however kind of bored with it and not having 3 slots is kind of sad.

    Need some ideas. I like the concept of reckoning/the surrender but POB makes it seem underwhelming. Anyone have any other neat ideas? Hoping for a fast melee build. Preferably not impale-centric again though

    submitted by /u/anotherbaldguy
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make a CWDT loop build . what is the best way to do that now ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    it doesnt have to completely automated .

    what i have seen from people before was something with scold's bridle mana builds . which i dont understand how they keep up with the damage from it , or heartbound loop builds that also rely on mana.

    i was thinking along the lines ignite eye of innocence .

    what would the best skill be for that ? i was thinking VD/DD would work well . my experience with VD from spellslinger was that it didnt deal much damage by itself and needed something else to boss . would the cwdt loop follow my cursor when i try to target something or would it cast the stuff at the position of the source of the damage which is me ?

    also does anyone have an idea of how much damage i should be taking to match the cooldown of cwdt without sacrificing damage ?

    the other way i thought about it was a simple heartbound loop where i used maligaro's lens and necromatic aegis to offset the damage taken . but i really dont know how much health skeletons or raging spirits have to offset the loop damage .

    which build would be the best/easier to achieve ?

    submitted by /u/DustyLance
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting more dps out of Carrion Golem build

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Help getting more dps out of Carrion Golem build

    Can you guys take a look and see how to juice out some more dps. I have about 40ex left.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/Gc4V7JbH

    thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/z447tj2yrqt51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=1cbdbe33760f3292667a3c7c692782e9855049c2

    submitted by /u/S4BRE21
    [link] [comments]

    Cobra Lash | Viper Strike Pathfinder Need Deeps

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out what is severely broken about my build. Feels clunky and slow through T15/T16 maps. Can use any suggestions the team is willing to offer. Appreciate it very much.

    POB Community Fork: https://pastebin.com/2zrwfdB0

    submitted by /u/TheoryMajor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a duelist only bossing build

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    As the title says. The budget doesn't really matter, I just need a POB for a duelist build that's only focused on to deal single target damage and be somewhat tanky.

    Every impale build I've seen so far contains some items/passive points that help clear speed which I don't need. I never played a melee build or any bossing builds so I can't make my changes to those builds, this is why I am asking for help here.

    Thank you so much, in advance

    submitted by /u/AzBako
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel