• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Good way to scale high pds wand?

    Path of Exile Builds Good way to scale high pds wand?


    Good way to scale high pds wand?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Skeleton Archer build

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Any builds that this would be good with?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Fun ranged build advice for an ageing gamer

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Good Evening everyone.I turn the grand old age of 48 tomorrow and so I will admit to being as dexterous as a drunk slug, meaning I like one or two button builds. I have just leveled a Creeping frost occultist to 90 and I love it but I need and want a slight change. I love ranged builds and especially ranged builds that cost under 2 exalted (I am poor as well as old). Any and all advice will be welcome.

    submitted by /u/Gavstjames
    [link] [comments]

    My progression of min-maxing Carrion Golems

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    LF a tanky and fast bow/staff build

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I am on the search for a fast (with that i mean fast movementspeed) bow or staff build that is also tanky.

    (Im currently at awakening 8 with full completion so it should be able to map on that level and kill the bosses, im not doing 100% delirium maps and only medium juiced 100-140% maps with sextants and some scarabs)

    If i can somehow fit explosions into that build, its a huge +.

    I got around 30-40 ex budget. Any ideas? :))

    submitted by /u/Bonghokage
    [link] [comments]

    Best budget Bosskiller deadeye/raider/pathfinder

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Hi,
    I have switch to play a assassin build for farming but wanna have a bosser aswell, and i have a lvl 92 deadeye/raider/pf that i hoped could be used.

    So what build would be best to build as a budget bossfarmer for stuff like sirus A8?

    Thanks all

    submitted by /u/Kpjensendk
    [link] [comments]

    Summoner build

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I'd like to make a summoner/minion build with this gem. Every build I looked at doesn't use flesh offering and instead opts for one of the other offerings. Was wondering if I could make a solid minion build using this in SSF and make it to high tier maps/bossing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Koov
    [link] [comments]

    whats the best version of discharge right now?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    wrapping up my current build and discharge seems interesting.

    I know a lot of people were playing chieftain and some trickster/assassin

    submitted by /u/SpiLLiX
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on switching from poison bv to fire conversion bv

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Just want to know how much currency I need and how to I afford them lol.

    or any great build guide.

    or maybe currency finding tips? only got to play on weekend like total of 24-30 hours

    submitted by /u/steins2588
    [link] [comments]

    1H champ cyclone Needs your HELP

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    As you have seen from the title i have made a 1h Champ Cyclone build. i'm currently at level 91. i have capped resistances (exclude chaos). i have 5.5K HP and around 3mil DPS. i have not followed any guide and this is why i'm asking for help here >. < !

    My main problem is that i'm feeling kind of squishy in T13+ maps and don't think i have a good survivability, even white mobs remove a good chunk of my life around 2k HP.

    i'd be so happy if you could suggest on fixing the problem or changing the passive tree. im open to any suggestions. it would also be great if you could give an upgrade priority.

    here is my current POB fork link
    https://pastebin.com/ndM2N7ba

    submitted by /u/Shorakie
    [link] [comments]

    Cluster jewel nodes stacking?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I didnt play delirium so i dont know all about cluster jewels. I saw in pob that purpusful harbinger didnt stack in my cluster jewels with 3 heralds active i can use the node 2x. My question is now.. How is it with other notabels? Do they all stack? Or are there other expections. I dont get it... Ty for help

    submitted by /u/Snoozee1111
    [link] [comments]

    LF tank build thats forgiving

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Anyone got a tank build I can use to facetanka everything?

    Obviously I'm exaggerating, but I'm looking for something that will be forgiving on bosses, as I don't know all the mechanics. Something that prevents oneshots or whatever comes closest. Ideally I would actually be able to damage the boss too..but I'm really looking for something that is just unkillable.

    I have ~30ex budget

    submitted by /u/swakhammer86
    [link] [comments]

    Blade vortex poison assassin: Flesh and Stone or Skitterbots?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Which is better?

    Builds recommend skitterbots but a lot of people have reported them not functioning properly. Flesh and stone also seems like it would support survivability a lot with blind. I have aspect of the spider too so enemies already tend to be slowed.

    submitted by /u/Emberkahn
    [link] [comments]

    Advice/opinion on what BF/BB build to go?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Whats up. Its that time of the league (for me anyways) where i reroll my first character. Unlike most high end players im not swimming in currency, so im gonna go BF/BB. Now the question is, which one should i pick? Fire COnversion Chieftan, Full Phys Assassin or Poison Assassin? Ideally to start id cough up 3-6EX to get started and just keep investing if the build really is as good at killing bosses and zooming maps as ive heard. Which build would be best to pick?

    submitted by /u/AyyyAlamo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for strong, tanky CI Lazer build

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    i played deadye ice shot barrage (sc) and lacerate bleed glad (ssfhc) this leauge. now i look for a strong, very tanky ci/es build i can play in sc. would like some screen clearing lazer shit :D i have something like 300c + a lot of other stuff. could also sell some things from my iceshot char. (very expensive) any build suggestions? :)

    submitted by /u/lib___
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best solo MF build that I can do for t14-t16 maps? With a 40ex budget.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I love mapping. I love MF. And I want to MF by myself. I have a 40ex budget. I don't care if this build can't run Sirus 8 or 100% deli maps or whatever (I have another character for that), but would be nice to be able to actually kill t16 bosses.

    What's the best MF build I can do with this budget? Links to guides, your own POB, any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Flat_Enthusiasm
    [link] [comments]

    Shockwave Projector Totems showcase (Heist conversion iteration)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Why do all CI CoC Cospri's build use shields instead of a second Cospri's?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I'm finally getting around to playing a CoC Cospri build but in the process of leveling the char I noticed all the CI versions use a shield instead of a second Cospri's like the life alternative uses. Is there a reason for this? I can see the extra ES being relevant but dont you lose a lot of dps? Here's the build link I've been looking at.

    https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/cyclone-cast-on-critical-ice-nova-assassin-build-guide

    submitted by /u/jareddshaw
    [link] [comments]

    Lancing Steel / Splitting Steel End game help build

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Howdy all!

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/zFS8SUmZ

    So stuck with the steel skills for this league and managed to hit myself a few EX to build out like the PoE ninja's do. I've hit the end game and have since had to transition from Splitting to Lancing as the bosses were starting to go down rather slowly.

    At the moment am a bit of a loss am where to properly scale this further. Gonna fix the missing Res when I get another skill point, as I love not having to futz around with manually casting curses as my Neck piece lets me use dual curses ( assassin's / Vurnerable ) thinking I may remove the assassin's ring to use Snipers / poachers manually to benefit from the multi hit aspect of Lancing. Originally Assasin's ring was for a Mark of the elder but not sure if worth it according to PoB.

    Currently also thinking swapping neck around would be useful for a more powerful one as am missing some flat dmg.

    Ideally I get a + impale watchers eye at some point as a big boost from what I can gather.

    anything on the skill tree that would merit adjusting? Not sure if to commit to the clusters. Remove the Long shot points and move em else. Figure out how to Grab Twin Terrors?

    Also not sure about gems. 6 links feels ok but kinda wish I could remove Slower proj but not sure for what. Thinking of swapping out Pride and getting Skitter bots + Herald of Purity instead with an enlighten ( after fixing int) It'd be nice to have Fortify / Leap Slam but am a fan of Dash atm.

    Overall DMG is definitely there and should carry through the bosses just need to fix the pieces here and there. and more life in general.

    submitted by /u/omegaura
    [link] [comments]

    Replica Farrul discharge, how to build?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I rnged my way into replica farrul and I wana play a discharge build. I heard its great for it but there's no people on pob with it. A really good player made me a pob for chieftain but I also heard about slayer somehow making endurance= frenzy charges. And for weapons replica cold irons sound like great dmg but im not a good theory crafter. Help the lucky man out

    submitted by /u/Ghemotoc15
    [link] [comments]

    Blazing Salvo LL Miner

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I could use some help to pimp up the dmg and defence of my BS LL Miner PoB: https://pastebin.com/97u9ZB54

    submitted by /u/DerHellopter
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing pulse totem @Hardcore heist

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I've been running FPtotems. Although I am level 81, I wasn't sure how to progress And stay alive. I see some people dual wands, and others with shields.

    Can anyone link a solid build/suggestion for hardcore?

    Poe.ninja shows people with insane damage and gear. I am still fairly new.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/drdreto/characters

    Also I have a +1 totem shield some life rolls, and %life on block.

    Thanks for the build help. First league in a long time.

    submitted by /u/frozenartic
    [link] [comments]

    Replica Tulfall is endgame viable after all: CWDT Poison Blade Blast

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    T16 (warning: loud filter noises)

    PoB - https://pastebin.com/p6NqPuVV

    All guardians/conquerors, Elder, Shaper, juiced Vaal Temple, Uber Elder - all deathless

    submitted by /u/etuhoha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel