• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Hidden Blade Autobomber T15 map clear

    Path of Exile Builds Hidden Blade Autobomber T15 map clear


    Hidden Blade Autobomber T15 map clear

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I made a Miner because I was under the impression that they were amazing bossers, but it just feels terrible.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    UPDATE: Thanks to some very helpful commenters, I've made some changed to the build and it's feeling quite strong (even killed A8!). I moved some stuff around the tree, and finally finished crafting an extra Ball Lightning helmet which makes the skill feel much better. New PoB here: https://pastebin.com/hYq6Dnzd. Also, PoB seems wrong, my in-game ES is 6,779 and crit multi is 460%. Thanks again everyone!

    My league starter was a Scourge Arrow Pathfinder, and while she got incredibly well geared and powerful (A8, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, etc), I wanted to make a giga-bosser.

    The Miner I made is up to level 86, with what I think is pretty good gear, but it just feels terrible to play. I had to bring in the Pathfinder to kill a tier 14 Enslaver, and to finish off regular Elder. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm very comfortable with all the mechanics in the game, having downed everything for several leagues now.

    Any ideas on how to make this not feel so bad? Thanks in advance, link below.

    https://pastebin.com/X708bswZ

    EDIT: The PoB is currently Arc, which I switched to from Ball Lightning. Arc just feels so much better, and seems to hit harder.

    submitted by /u/adjustments
    [link] [comments]

    Casual player. Saboteur Miner. I've just hit maps at level 76. I have no idea how to improve my build.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    SsfHC starter build

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Hey, im getting bored of sc trade and i wanna try ssfhc for a first time. Any idea for a good starter ? Would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Blookystoopi
    [link] [comments]

    Build suggestions for a 850 dps karui chopper

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for a build to play using this axe. Could be anything!

    Rarity: Rare

    Corruption Beak

    Karui Chopper

    --------

    Two Handed Axe

    Quality: +28% (augmented)

    Physical Damage: 534-857 (augmented)

    Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%

    Attacks per Second: 1.25 (augmented)

    Weapon Range: 13

    --------

    Requirements:

    Level: 58

    Str: 151

    Dex: 43

    --------

    Sockets: G G-B-G-G-B

    --------

    Item Level: 84

    --------

    208% increased Physical Damage

    Adds 38 to 66 Physical Damage

    4% increased Attack Speed

    Attacks have 20% chance to cause Bleeding

    27% increased Damage with Bleeding

    15% chance to Maim on Hit

    15% increased Attack Speed (crafted)

    submitted by /u/sand_bagger
    [link] [comments]

    DualStrike CoS Assa update

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    DualStrike CoS Assa update

    https://pastebin.com/fzH6De8H

    I posted my Dual Strike Call of Steel build a couple of weeks ago and after trying a couple of other builds I've gone back and refined it quite a bit.

    Tier15 Delirium, Phoenix, Conquerer

    All the footage is recorded without Watcher's Eye and awakened supports at lvl~90-93. The only thing >40 chaos I have equipped is a 6-link Kintsugi and a 5-link will do fine.

    Sirus was a bitch. It can tank the majority of his mechanics and has good sustain, but at 4-6mil non-dot dps it just takes quite a while (esp if the impales don't happen on crits) and the low chaos res is kinda painful. 83Catarina, Conquerers etc. were a breeze. I haven't done Elder/Shaper yet.

    In terms of clear you only really need Ancestral Cry up, but Endurance and Intimidating do help.

    Alt-quality gem priority:

    Dual Strike-Enduring Cry-Ancestral Cry-Intimidating Cry

    and then with way less priority:

    Steelskin-Fortify-Damage on Full Life-Flesh and Stone-Cwdt

    In terms of gearing id go with the very cheap stuff first, then:

    Lethal Pride->Kintsugi 6-link->Precursor->Lord of Steel with Corrupted Blood(get the right jewel!)->woke gems->eye

    The bow version with Split Arrow/Tornado Shot definitely clears Delirium faster and safer, but even with a 20ex bow single-target is worse than two 1chaos swords...

    submitted by /u/Cottilion
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Golem IMMORTAL Build v2 - Tanking Sirus Storm - Uber Tanky

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Carrion Golems Elementalist (Life Version) Build Guide - Min Max'd with 34 Million sDPS & 90% Phys Dmg Reduction

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Pls help me with a build Inquisitor

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    There is only 2 rules: Nuro harp, Inquisitor. Can anyone help me to create a valuable build on this rules? My variant got 4k hp and 100k dps total, it's hard to stuck flat from Nuro, any genius here?

    submitted by /u/fgin69
    [link] [comments]

    Brittleknee and Rex cooperation held a weekend activities

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Facebreaker Ancestral Warchief

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Is Facebreaker Ancestral Warchief with Chieftain ascendancy viable? It looks comfortable enough for me since my potato sometimes lag and i need to stay alive

    submitted by /u/TietVinh
    [link] [comments]

    Minion self damage calculation?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I am making a Replica Earendel's Embrace with maybe infernal legion support.
    The only thing i am wondering about is how to calculate the damage taken of the minions?
    How do i add fortress covenant into this calculation?

    submitted by /u/Imustbelonely
    [link] [comments]

    Sirus killer

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Hello, i've got a poison Bv assassin right now, i go fast trough the maps but everytime i try to kill sirus he kills me 3-4 times. Sometimes 6 times ( lost loot) I'm getting bored of heists ( done 1000's of contracts so far) I want a Sirus killer build that i can switch to so i dont have to die when he says «DIE». Budget, dont want to spend more then 10-15 ex on it.

    submitted by /u/Sh1ft-Valorant
    [link] [comments]

    LF a Build to do Simulacrums and 100% Delirium maps

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys im pretty burned out from heists and I need a new challenge, got around 200ex in my bank and I want to level a Character that can do Simulacrums and 100% delirious Maps with ease. I thought about BV Selfcure Occultist or BV assassin, even thought about trying to start an aurastacker but they seem to be annoying to set up. Thanks for your help exiles!

    submitted by /u/FallenLA
    [link] [comments]

    Discharge chieftain endgame

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Thinking about making a discharge burning chieftain, will be using 6L searing touch and Kaoms heart most likely.

    Anyone have experience with the build? Has anyone reached awakened 8?

    What's the dps like on endgame bossing?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/silky-way
    [link] [comments]

    Help scaling Lightning Strike Gladiator

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hey all, I could use some help getting some better single target out of lightning strike. I know the skill is fairly garbage for single target, but all the same I could use some feedback on squeezing some more damage out. I don't have much disposable currency, but I'm not apposed to having some stretch goals. The passive tree might be garbage as I generally don't have any success on my own builds, but I'd like to make this one work a little better.

    Currently using phys to lightning to get full lightning conversion and switching Pierce to Lightning pen for clear or bossing. Mainhanding Paradoxica with Lioneye's Remorse because I can't afford Surrender.

    LS>Innervate>Ele damage with attacks>MultiStrike>Phys to Light>Pierce/Lightning Pen

    Running precision, wrath, and herald of thunder with a circle of regret giving increased buff effect and increased lightning damage.

    Flasks are mediocre. Sulphur, Silver, and Atziri's promise

    Any help appreciated.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/sDjkUpK2

    submitted by /u/rjwwrx
    [link] [comments]

    AoE Build Question: What skill can be best replaced 1:1 with Earthshatter to kill Atziri/Uber Atziri?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I've been trying some slams this league but am running into problems by having TOO MUCH AOE. Can I substitute a different skill directly in order to complete the fight without reflecting myself to multiple severe deaths? Thanks POEB!

    submitted by /u/jak3man1
    [link] [comments]

    Carrion Golems on a budget -- possible to start cheap and build up?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I really want to play carrion Golems before it possibly gets nuked from orbit, but I have a pretty low budget currently.

    I probably have about 5ex or so of liquid currency to throw at, is that enough to start the build off with it being effective enough to start playing? Or do I need a lot more to dump into it to get it playing into red maps?

    Another question, is the differences between elementalist or necromancer. Is one better than the other to start off on a budget?

    submitted by /u/dackling
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Arrow vs Fireball vs Hexblast ignite with Agnostic

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I have a Hexblast ignite Occultist and I like the playstyle. I want to make another mana based ignite build but can't decide between these skills. Could anyone who's played all of them give me the pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/alwaysaflaw
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for great build for Tropical Island farming

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Got an Explodey Chest, Headhunter, and about 50ex. Looking for a build to run T16 Zana Delerium juiced tropical islands. Build does not need to use the headhunter or the explodey chest. I like builds that go fast.

    submitted by /u/Feed_and_Leave
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build to do blueprints

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I have a build using Arc/BL here:

    https://pastebin.com/7XVxkNCY

    that has OK dps but I find I just sometimes get 1 shot in T83 contracts. Are there builds which have good clear speed but also good survivability? Or a way to improve my current build? I have only a few ex left..

    submitted by /u/Sauu
    [link] [comments]

    Help make cyclone better?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I've played a few builds this league but have settled on the old standby of cyclone champion.

    I'm progressing pretty well, and now have a small amount of currency saved (1ex 175c) and am wondering what I should work on upgrading first? I'm still new to this game and follow guides for builds most of the time so I'm not sure what is good for investing in making builds better necessarily.

    https://pastebin.com/i9r0GQGR

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tlmills82/characters

    submitted by /u/lespaul5895
    [link] [comments]

    Where do i go from here with my build?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys im playing CoC Ice nova atm,

    I was following Esoro's COC ice nova build. I was wondering where i go from here, (Im not good at decided where to upgrade/what to buy next) My Main concern atm is how much i die running hiest/t14-16 maps

    Im wondering if it worth me continuing with this build or ReRolling something else to get better bang for my bucks ( Something like HOT/HOA Auto bomber or BV Or something )

    I have Approx 1200Chaos to Spend

    My Currenct POB : https://pastebin.com/Q4TEk0AG

    THanks for all the help boys!

    submitted by /u/xNinjas
    [link] [comments]

    HoT autobomber?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I've seen some mutterings of HoT autobomber as a fast and easy build to play, but I have yet to see a recommended build guide or PoB for one. i'm interested in checking it out, and also curious about how well it scales with high investment - can you dump currency into it to run t17 100%, or is it only suited for speedrunning weaker content? how's it feel against bosses like A8? is it a glass cannon by design, or can you get it tough as nails?

    just looking at storm secret, i wonder if it's well suited for a Transcendence build - but i don't know enough about its mechanics and scaling factors to know how feasible that is.

    appreciate any insight, thanks.

    submitted by /u/paid-by-tencent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel