• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds I found a badge and by God I'm gonna use it

    Path of Exile Builds I found a badge and by God I'm gonna use it


    I found a badge and by God I'm gonna use it

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    So yeah, randomly got a badge of the brotherhood and this might be the only time I ever get to play around with a chase unique so let's make this count shall we? Since it occupies the Amulet slot there's no volls devotion but we're gonna grab a hierophant and do discharge anyway. No selfcast no no that's not it, we need something janky and that my friends is arcanist brand. That's right, arcanist brand discharge archmage hierophant is how we are gonna waste this badge since I haven't used any of these things yet and certainly not in one build. Anyhow, the reason I'm posting is that initial tests in PoB made it clear that either I have no idea how to build into archmage mana stack or it simply isn't worth it in this particular instance. Might be better off grabbing a bit of MoM and building a fairly generic spellcaster without this whole manastack stuff. Brings down the amount of uniques I need by quite a lot.

    Anyway, you see what I'm trying to do. My main question right now is how does the cooldown from discharge interact with the triggerrate from arcanist brand? I've seen mathil use a second wind in his main setup which is out of question when you already waste a slot on arcanist brand. If the trigger rate ends up being high enough I might have to use the jewel and at that point I might aswell grab two cospris and play regular coc discharge.

    submitted by /u/Pyrollusion
    [link] [comments]

    Anything out there as tanky and strong right now as aura stacker? More info inside.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Aura stacker is super meta and incredibly strong obviously and is kind of what I'm looking at for a third char this league but I don't love playing super meta stuff like this too late in the league.

    I've already got a HH so I'd like to utilize that in my build and a budget of 20 or so ex in liquid right now, but I can get more with my MF char w/o too much trouble.

    But ultimately I'd like something that is at least close to as tanky and can really get up there on the single target so I can do 100% top tiers and simulacrums with an intent of hitting 100 for my first time. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CaptainDune
    [link] [comments]

    [3.12 ] I try to do my min-max on my starter build/Phantasmal Summon Skeletons/Skeleton Archer/go Cold Crit. Damage/about total 25M Sirus DPS without Charges, 50M Sirus DPS with full Charges and Buff

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Last ditch effort to save my build

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    hi guys. doing an arc aarchmage build. Damage is great, but I keep dying. I have no idea what I can do. Is it my playstyle? Hp pool? I srs have no clue.

    heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/fj1XdKJ0

    heres the pob of the guideim following: https://pastebin.com/ctXfPNep

    I just swapped to replica koams heart and it felt instantly better, i wasnt using the brand anyways (like how you'll see in the guide)

    submitted by /u/DizzyDaMan
    [link] [comments]

    Help with discharge chief

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Hi!

    followed a guide and loved this build. im now lvl 92 and i hit higher lvl heists and keep getting killed to much. Could anyone see if i messed it up somewhere ? Or give me some tips?

    https://pastebin.com/1vdxkmCd

    submitted by /u/Iekoto
    [link] [comments]

    Supreme Ego Smite (HCSSF)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/1SAmG6Ls

    Concepts

    • Smite + Wrath scaling efficiently through Supreme Ego and Aura Clusters
    • RT + Supercharge for Can't Miss and free Lucky Damage, exploiting the huge lightning roll range
    • Frostbreath for Double Damage
    • Tribal Fury (Ancestral Call overlap trick) for doubled damage again
    • Berserker Rage scaling for free damage
    • Perma Berserk
    • Near 100% Ancestral Cry upkeep for insane clear
    • Glancing with max block (+ eventual life on block shield)
    • Vaal Molten Shell possible with a bit more Armour investment.
    • 200%+ Life
    • Blood Magic

    Notes

    • Aspect of Carnage is not recommended in HC but go nuts in SC.
    • Crit is possible with Precise Commander scaling instead?
    • Blitz is possible if you go crit.
    • Multistrike + some adjustments is huge damage but loses exert?
    • Vaal Haste becomes a second Berserk but means VMS downtime.
    • Melee Splash works with Smite and could double clear if there's a good way to get it.
    • Ascendant, Guardian, Necro and many other viable classes with tradeoffs are possible!

    Alternative Build

    • Another option is going completely with another skill and just using Smite for the buff.
    • Could allow for very crazy scaling with the right setups (dropping Strike investment).

    EDIT: Almost forgot. Sources of easy chill.

    submitted by /u/rogueyoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween special and an excuse to use demonic voice ���� Summon Skeletons leveling with 0 minion passives on the passive tree ����

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Is Poison BV Pathfinder viable?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Is Pathfinder viable for a poison BV build? I understand that assassin will be a lot more damage, but I just love the flask sustain PF has.

    Does the PF proliferation work with BV?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/gov55
    [link] [comments]

    3.13 Prep: current best bow-based Ignite/Fire Skill?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    So i'm taking an extended break before 3.13, but i've already got several ideas swirling around in my head of builds i've never tried.

    In Heist, I tried Fireball Trickster for the first time, and enjoyed it immensely as a starter. However, I prefer the feeling of bow skills.

    So - as i've never played fire-based bow skills before, what's the state of Burning Arrow, Explosive Arrow?

    Burning Arrow as a starter would be perfect if it has viable builds going that can scale from start to endgame without too much hassle.

    IIRC Explosive got nerfed pretty badly a few leagues ago and isn't as common, I do recall seeing a few Mathil builds using Burning Arrow now and then, but not too well-rounded or starter-oriented afaik.

    Anyone got some experience or tips? Got plenty of time to plan, barring shocking patch notes i'd like to get started early. Maybe some of you leaguestarted with Burning or Explosive?

    submitted by /u/miffyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Replica Alberon's Strength Stacking Assassin min-maxing help

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Hi guys...am finally done re-rolling my Poison BV Ass to this.

    Am able to shred most content....until I throw on Delirium orbs. Most content this toon shreds with no problem and am able to do almost all content deathless. But somehow...in the fog...I am hitting with wet noodles and nothing dies. The fact that I'm evasion means if I get unlucky...these guys hit me hard.

    If anyone is currently using it and has success...please do share some ideas.

    If anyone is thinking of building it....go for it. Made my mediocre league start a great league to end

    *ignore that Headhunter. It was my personal goal to get one for many leagues and managed to get a good drop so am keeping it*

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/aY7xPX72

    Thanks guys!!

    submitted by /u/thenivekproject
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at fire BV assassin's on poe.ninja, why does multiple use Inner Conviction + Frenzy on hit chest?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    See this guy, for instance: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/quirras/%EB%B0%8D%EB%A1%9C%EC%9E%89

    He is Assassin, so he gets Power Charges easily and on hit.

    Why does he then run Inner Conviction (Gain power charges instead of frenzy charges, power gives 3% more damage) while also having a frenzy on hit mod on his chest.

    It makes no sense to me, other than maybe for pushing the absolute top dps, but then the frenzy on hit mod on his chest is completly wasted, as those frenzy charges become power charges, which he always is topped up on anyway.

    submitted by /u/WarriorNN
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Blade Vortex Assassin w/ explodey chest and bow setup (T15 Toxic Sewer showcase)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    What is a good build right now for a 45exalts investment?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I farmed with my spectre build and right now I'm looking to start a new one. I played Flicker Strike last league and had a lot of fun but couldn't quite make endgame content with it (now i have more to invest) maybe that's an option? but which one?

    Not mandatory but I would like to be able to farm delirium 80%-100% or just quick farm delirium mod for splinters with this new build.

    submitted by /u/brunote20
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Ascendant Elemental Hit

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Everything is in the title. As ascendant is my favorite and never played bow build, i gave a try to the Fire Elemental Hit following this build (heavy uniques). Something went wrong in this guide when I saw the pob but still giving it a try. And now I'm here struggling T14+ maps. Actually have some decent gear I guess, clearing is quite good but bossing is pain in the ass. The PoB : https://pastebin.com/dePGbFcr

    I come to ask you what should I modify in order to bring it into late game content. I've 400c to spend.

    Ty for advices.

    submitted by /u/EgoD4n
    [link] [comments]

    What Skills Can be used with the new transcendence armor stacking build?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I really want to play the new transcendence aura stacking build: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExeOtqDqyQ8&t=982s) that everyone has been playing but I don't really like the skills people are using (cyclone, perforate, splitting steel) are there any other skills that would be viable with this build? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Time-Maximum6519
    [link] [comments]

    Late starter

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Based on your experience, what build would you reccomend to a late starter. I prefer mapping and appriciate easy leveling.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/janeiokda
    [link] [comments]

    Question about build mechanics

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I started my build around Storm Burst, basically buffing elemental and lightning damage where I could. Then I found Divine Ire, and I love it. So I'm changing my build to work around that.

    I'm level 34 now, And I'm wondering if I should continue just buffing my spell/lightning damage, or if I should start building towards physical conversion, slowly taking my points out of the lightning nodes I've reached so far.

    I'm playing a Scion, worked my way to Heart of Thunder, taking spell and elemental nodes

    I was thinking of respecing towards Divine Wrath, picking up physical damage buffs instead

    Which ones more worthwhile, overall, and considering where I am in my build

    submitted by /u/Leopard-Remarkable
    [link] [comments]

    Void Sphere Build

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hello. I want to fix it if possible, i dont know if i can get more damage with this, or if i am doing something that is not possible but i want to play void sphere.

    https://pastebin.com/hdpW1tQT

    submitted by /u/AgmaJu
    [link] [comments]

    Armour stackers, what attack skills are you using?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Considering that this build is pretty much compatible with all sword attack skills, would like to know what everyone else is using.

    I'm personally using Bladestorm, because I really like the MTX, plus I'm too lazy to switch gems. Clear isn't super amazing due to lack of investment into AOE on the tree, but I'm satisfied.

    I'd imagine strike skills to be rather clunky without swapping gems or having a source of on death explosion

    submitted by /u/donaco
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase Armour and Damage? Transcendence Replica Dreamfeather

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    What to improve to get more Armour and Damage? In Hide-Out without Flasks I have like 449k and with Flasks 1kk Armour. Thank you

    https://pastebin.com/yC2ZEnr9

    submitted by /u/rndnm2
    [link] [comments]

    Maligaro’s Virtousity and Power Charges

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Question on these, if you gain power charges while using maligaro's virtuosity, does the crit multi benefit from the charge apply to you? Or is your Crit multi quite literally 300% no matter what? I'm guessing the latter, just wanted to be sure.

    submitted by /u/Harryhood___
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Flicker strike

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I'd like to do a flicker strike build for fun with minimal investment. I'm looking for suggestions for a guide or a direction to go; ascendency, primary weapon, charge generation direction, etc. I'm still min-maxing my starter but getting a little burned out on it; most of the money I make will continue to go to that. I want to do another build for fun before i get burned out completely and decided on flicker strike as I haven't played that since Breach, i believe. Would Oro's be viable for T16? I have a paradoxica I could use. I would be willing to drop some dough on a farrel's fur and maybe a surrender. Any help would be appreciated. Also, i got a replica Oro's. Is there a way to convert the endurance charge generation to frenzy? Or, i could use it and generate frenzies another way. I just thought that the cold flicker would be fun and satisfying.

    submitted by /u/klbishop143
    [link] [comments]

    Anomalous Blight vs Vaal Blight better for EDC Trickster?i

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Is the increased 20% Chaos damage worth it on Anomalous Blight to lose the vaal blight and 10% increased area of affect?

    It seems like it would be since it is primarily used on single target enemies.

    submitted by /u/beegeepee
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my aura stacker and also looking for a new build

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    So I started aura stacker but I'm doing really bad, getting 1 shot many times and the build feels really slow with that leap slap. my 10 ex poison BV is doing much better and faster.

    I don't have 4.0 aura effect, I think that the only way to achieve that is to get more 35% and first among equals, so I will really appreciate feedback on my build. pob: https://pastebin.com/V1wzD7fm

    So second thing, I wanted to try a new build after I played MF TS (ports), and poison BV which is really great. I farmed ports for couple of days and bought HH so that could be great to use it in the build.

    I thought about couple of builds:

    1. Fire BV - which is really expensive (amulet)
    2. Self curse - i saw some videos and it looked really good but only for juiced maps i guess
    3. Low life/Life Carrion golem - looked great and i don't think it's really expensive, but how it does in terms of clear speed?

    My goal is to farm T16 maps (juiced) and heists. bosses will be great too but not mandatory.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/kanon123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel