• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Max Block Gladiator with 16ex. Possible?

    Path of Exile Builds Max Block Gladiator with 16ex. Possible?


    Max Block Gladiator with 16ex. Possible?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,
    the title says everything: is it possible to achieve tankiness and DPS with roughly 16ex as a Max block glad?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/redlol_85
    [link] [comments]

    Spell Echo alternate quality

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I'm building a Storm Call Elementalist, and considering which alternative quality spell echo I should use:

    - Alternate Quality 1 Supported Skills have 10% increased Cast Speed

    - Alternate Quality 2 Supported Skills deal 20% less Damage, Final Repeat of Supported Skills deals 60% more Damage*

    If I'm lacking cast speed on my gear, I might go for AQ 1 first, but AQ 2 sounds promising for dps as the build is focusing on cast speed to create burst damage.

    Also, for Alternate Quality 2, the 60% more Damage is more Damage of the first cast, or more Damage of a normal single cast?

    submitted by /u/pandoresimo
    [link] [comments]

    Discharge Ignite Trickster 10m Shaper DPS showcase after 5 failed recordings

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Single target builds?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I've been playing lots of builds this league since there isn't much interaction to be had with the new mechanic. Archmage arc was awesome, it had both good clear and good boss dos but was too squish for me. HoAg Jugg clears fine, is tanky, but the single target is lacking.

    I'm looking for a build that can tank reasonable hits, but simply slaps bosses. I don't really care if the clear isn't great. I'm looking for that kill Drox even before he bubbles shit. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/dirigibles21
    [link] [comments]

    Best Alt Quality gems

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Put here best AQ gems. For now I recommend AnimGuardian with incr life quality. He can live now at t16 maps without being necro. Albo Dash add uses its GG quality gem.

    submitted by /u/masq1988
    [link] [comments]

    Supreme Ego+ Mortal Conviction+ Vitality Aura

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    As a new player, I think messing around with the skill tree is the most fun part of Poe, and I have always heard about end game no life leech mods trashing duelist Or marauders so I thought, what If I people just regened life. Probably been done before, but is there anyway to make it better than just supreme ego, mortal conviction, and vitality aura? I will be hitting the normal resistances and life nodes in build too along with duel wield damage mods so I still have some points to work with it.

    submitted by /u/goblin1231
    [link] [comments]

    4 Million DPS Firestorm "Meteor" Build [3.12 Heist]

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to showcase my "Meteor" build this league. Pretty happy with the outcome and the damage of it. There are a few tweaks that I might make to adjust for some more survivability but as of right now I think its a stable build. Pretty much focused on flat fire damage, crit, crit multi, block, armor, energy shield and just scaling as much spell/fire damage % as I could.

    T15 map: https://youtu.be/F8zvfewXWus

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1Zez5a4r

    submitted by /u/burbank2broward
    [link] [comments]

    need help with my HOT bomber build

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys

    yesterday i got lucky crafting a HOT staff ( well at least to me its decent )

    so i went and crafted the build and got everything , maxed res , + chaos res

    but im having a problem with the life drain and energy draining fast when i fight big hp mobs or bosses its just drains while i have above 150+ light res + energy leech with HOT

    this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/gWz8YEjB

    just need to figure how to increase the leech or what items i should focus on getting etc or maybe a node i can put in the tree.

    im level 87 atm and playing t11 maps and t12

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    Shield Charge as a main skill?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I'm curious what your take on this meme build would be. What could make it as strong as possible for single target, while being solid at map clear, and not a glass cannon?

    I've just taken a build to level 90 with Shield Charge as its main skill, it's been a fun ride. It started when I was wondering what you could do to use Replica Stampede boots for your main skill, and kinda grew from there. The lack of movement speed sucks for Shield Charge specifically, but it's been interesting and fun to play even so.

    I'll post my PoB if anyone's interested, but I'd like to leave it out to see what you suggest first.

    submitted by /u/llnesisll
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for RF Jugg sustain

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm currently running a RF jugg and looking for advice on sustain. I'm a semi new player, have reached maps with necro previously but never went much further than tier 3/4. I'm on Act 5 so it isn't running optimally yet and I obviously can't afford the high end gear, just wanted to know if I could be doing things smarter. I'm using cyclone with life on hit support along with two life on hit rings. I have pretty good fire resist, have a fire resist flask plus vitality/herald of fire auras and a stone golem. Cyclone doesn't really do substantial damage so I didn't think life leech would be effiecient, it's just there to spam hits as I map. Also using enduring cry. As I said it's not doing too badly but I wanted to see if any more experienced players might have advice on how to tune it up (recommended ascendencies, better skill gem use etc.) Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lconniffe
    [link] [comments]

    LL Ball lightning miner - build help

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Hello, I am currently running a LL ball lightning miner. I have done many big bosses like Sirus/Shaper/All guardians deathless already. However i get oneshot pretty often in maps. Additionally projectiles hit pretty hard (if I am not fast enough for rumis), since I have a low block chance.

    This is my first energy shield build in a while, can somebody help me to get more survivability. Pastebin for Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/0QHcedGj

    Somehow I did not manage to tick the thread of hope jewel points in path of building. Link to my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kinni/characters

    submitted by /u/Kinni012
    [link] [comments]

    A Tale of 3 Builds - Wisdom of the Exiles is Sought

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Greetings Exiles

    My league starter has run out of steam and I have 2 exalts to spend, roughly.

    I'm trying to decide which of these three builds will be my main character for the rest of the league.

    I really want to be able to do all content and clear quickly. I hate being slow, and dying all the time and getting stuck on hell levels. I'm an intermediate PoE player and want to finally kill the endgame.

    1) Flicker Strike God. Looks cool but is it too complicated and expensive to realistically achieve? Lots of red sockets which looks like a pain for a raider.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839382

    2) Poison Claw Lady. Does it look that fun to play? Plus could be really expensive. The guide writer seems to have lost focus too.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639074

    3) Ice Palm Hollow Strike. This looks really fun, I've crash looks awesome and the author writes really well. Is it a bit too simplistic? No weapon just seems wrong.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2859157

    Appreciate the help in advance, I'm level 25 and haven't assigned any skill points yet lol

    submitted by /u/Xierg
    [link] [comments]

    Carrion Golem Necromancer LL Sirus A8 Deathless 30+Million DPS. Check Comments!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Recommend a face tank build for heist...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Are there any true facetank builds for heist with half decent dps? Im struggling to find a decent up to date build guide.

    submitted by /u/xriccix
    [link] [comments]

    Lochtonial Caress + Willclash + Animate Guardian

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Just thought of this interaction for easy power charge generation and wanted to share.
    Dunno how viable it is, maybe on a Specter crit build.

    submitted by /u/Gredinus
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Elemental Hit

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I was on the forum and searching for my next build, accidentally found Elemental hit and im already in love with the skill. The mechanics, the elemental damage, crit based etc.. everything is just perfect. The guide I was reading is about fire elemental hit, then I realize you could also play Tri-ele hit, here comes the real trouble: which one is better?

    From what I know, these are the differences between them:

    Full fire conversion Elemental Hit:

    1. higher flat damage per hit, thanks to the conversion (avatar of fire, cold to fire)
    2. 30% more damage from the gem (10% more damage per elemental ailment on the enemy), which in this case are: chill, shock and ignite

    Tri-Ele hit:

    1. 50% more damage from the gem by using Secret of Suffering, which in this case are: chill, shock, scorch, brittle and sap
    2. scorch and brittle provides damage, ignores up to 30 elemental resistances, 15 increased crit chance. while sap provides aditional defence layer.
    3. elemental equilibrium is perfect
    4. 2 more jewel slot than the fire ele hit, since dont need those two convert damge unique jewels.

    I think this is everything I know so far, complements are welcome.

    not sure which one is more budget friendly but i would guess the fire conversion one, However I have some currency to spent on it so Im not that worried about this.

    would like to know which one has better potential in case of damage output when bossing. please suggest me one of them :D

    submitted by /u/Zeriob
    [link] [comments]

    Agnostic RF Hiero - damage mitigation?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I have hit the red maps wall with my RF build, and since it's the first mana based build I have ever done, I am somewhat unsure how to proceed. What sources of mitigation do these builds use?

    • Arcane Cloak vs. Immortal Call: I have been using IC so far, which is nice in also mitigating RF self damage and lets me run -max res maps (and temples). Looking at poeninja, Arcane Cloak seems to be the most common guard skill. Is it that good? Seems like sacrificing recovery for extra eHP, while also getting no damage mitigation. Where am I wrong in my assumptions?

    • Supreme Ego: I can still sustain RF if I take Supreme Ego with Clarity and give up my Purity of Fire. But I do take a lot more damage. Again, the extra recovery does not seem to outweigh the lack of mitigation.

    • Healthy Mind vs. Tempered Mind: I dropped a Healthy Mind, which I can swap in instead of the Tempered Mind in the witch area socket. This does give me a lot of mana, but also drops my health from 4.1k to 3.4 - that feels harsh even with 40% MoM. Yet, looking at poeninja again, it's not unusual to have that little life. But with almost no mitigation apart from Glancing Blows (which gives me 48/40 block), how do people survive?

    Keep in mind this is an SSF build, so I can't easily get Cloak of Defiance or Searing Touch or a Timeless Jewel. Eventually, I would like to run Divine Flesh, but first I need to get there.

    Help me understand the mechanics and what I should be looking to build towards.

    Build: https://pastebin.com/FJZUfmWV

    submitted by /u/AngieMS2
    [link] [comments]

    Replica Dreamfeather - 500k Armor (2300% increased Damage) with 2 Large Cluster sockets

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Very incomplete PoB (Community Fork)

    Quick Minimal investment concept (96 points spent). I feel like this has potential. With Transcendance, and 8K Life, you can take a max hit of 100k. You can probably get 100% Phys taken as Ele, but Phys DoTs might be annoying though Jugg has decent non-armor mitigation and regen, with leech potential.

    The main trick is Stalwart Commander stacking on Mediums and Smalls, with the old Iron Reflexes + Grace + Determination putting in work due to almost 250% increased Aura Effect for both. Brass Dome and Blue Flasks are giving a lot of Armor as well.

    Maybe someone can find a viable source of flat damage and turn this into a real build engine?

    submitted by /u/rogueyoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to decide an aura stacking build, give me your input. Pros and cons?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Cospri or Mjölner

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Are there any good builds with Mjölner or Cospri? Can you recommend me some builds? SSF btw

    submitted by /u/shibuden
    [link] [comments]

    Any good lancing steel builds?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Been toying around with the idea of a champion impale lancing steel build. I know it wasn't great on launch or as a league start but has anyone had any good experiences with it as you've gotten more currency?

    submitted by /u/Tharoxis
    [link] [comments]

    Oni Goroshi Zerker help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/jZk9V3xF Here's my build so far. I'm quite happy with the damage/mobility in maps, but I have a bit of a getting one-shot problem. I thought it might be chaos damage, but the truth is, idk what kills me, I just sometimes die. vaal pact & glorious vanity keep me alive so long as I dont get one shot, buuuuuuut thats the problem.

    I'm considering trading vaal pact for call to arms and running enduring cry. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/mister-chalk
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mines crit

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    quick question: does crit multi from throat seeker affects my arc mines crit or do i have to specificly get the mines/spell crit multi nodes?

    submitted by /u/adarkai
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice Arc Archmage Assassin build

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    POB:https://pastebin.com/GtBP5b3t

    Have 10-15ex to spend. Want to progress this build as far as I can.

    What would be the most efficient upgrades for me to get? Still feel kinda squishy and want to progress my dps as high as I can.

    submitted by /u/rrtqasdadgdhert
    [link] [comments]

    Several questions about cremation archmage necro builds

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    1) Gmp or pinpoint, or both? I tried going from gmp to pinpoint and I don't really feel the difference 2) Why do almost nobody take AoE passives in skill tree? With a skill locked into one place it would feel nice to have 3) A lot of people use intensity+pinpoint, yet nobody is taking that +1 max intensity passive which grants 30% more damage. Why?

    submitted by /u/21Ravage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel