• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds This 4xT1 Battery Staff dropped for me today. It seems like it would make for the beginnings of a good crit lightning or cold build, but I need a bigger brain (yours) to figure out what...

    Path of Exile Builds This 4xT1 Battery Staff dropped for me today. It seems like it would make for the beginnings of a good crit lightning or cold build, but I need a bigger brain (yours) to figure out what...


    This 4xT1 Battery Staff dropped for me today. It seems like it would make for the beginnings of a good crit lightning or cold build, but I need a bigger brain (yours) to figure out what...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    [3.12] Wintertide Brand - AL8 Sirus

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    [Esoro] Glacial Cascade Miner (3.12) –Build Guide– Easy to Gear | Versatile | Ridiculous Damage!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Need help with my EQ bleed build

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys i tried to follow this build
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2912301/page/1
    This is his pob: https://pastebin.com/9a7ta8KQ

    I tried to copy as much as i can and i spent everything i have on crafting that axe took me lots of tries to hit the right mods i want .. but im not dealing not a bit damage even with the snaring arrow trick

    this is my pob
    https://controlc.com/450ba767

    I just wanna know what wrong i did.

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    Lacerate damage and interactions

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Hi, I need some help to make sure that I'm understanding how lacerate works.

    If you have crimson dance and attack an enemy once with lacerate you will apply two bleed stacks right?

    And if you have lacerate + ruthless (without multistrike) then you will do 2 ruthless blows on the third attack, right?

    submitted by /u/RickyWolf626
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my LL CoC Ice Nova Assassin build

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I recently rerolled my CoC build from life based to LL and I'm not sure if my build is good. I have no idea if my links are optimized or if my gear is any good. I started following a build guide on the PoE forums but I wasn't sure if it was a good guide. Here is my build. Is there anything wrong with it?

    https://pastebin.com/eEf5SEAE

    submitted by /u/Project_Raiden
    [link] [comments]

    Perforate transcendence ascendant

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/0RP07GP6

    What am I missing in terms of defenses ? It seems like I am getting trashed by veritania degens.

    submitted by /u/imsofreshww
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some advice on how to be more survivable on my Fire BV?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/6d1XTsvX

    I just started this character not too long ago, but I feel like for how much I invested to the build, it is still really squishy. Can someone give some tips on how to make me last a little bit longer in maps? I feel like running through mobs is fine, but if I run into a boss or an intervention encounter without any HH buffs or power charges, I just die instantly. Is that just part of the build?

    Edit: I use wands

    submitted by /u/mylx
    [link] [comments]

    Primordial bond on LL necro carrions

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I bought a 3 passive cluster with renewal, rotten claws, and primordial bond. Realized that primordial bond doesn't seem as good as I thought it was, does anyone know why the price is 5 times the price of something like one with call to the slaughter, instead of primordial bond? What does primordial bond supply in carrion LL necro builds?

    submitted by /u/ClassicBench
    [link] [comments]

    Any good builds for max block gladiator?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I don't really know how to build a max block gladiator. Can anyone link a pob or forum thread of a max block gladiator. I want to build a tanky character that can facetank sirus beams. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wrathrage
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to find new / buy full build

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Hi .. ive been busy lately due to work, now i came back for some grinding. But now exalt price is drop,ive save almost 60ex just looking to make new full build for endgame content. so im searching for any player that have completed their endgame content to sell their build. its either scion or shadow build only. bcause im too lazy to level . thanks

    submitted by /u/drysnowyy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for EH or bow build

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Hi , I'm looking for a elemental hit (ranged ) or any bow build ( can use herald ) maybe wand too but i prefer bow , fast clear , decent survivability , this is my last build of the league , so i want to push it to do all content ( simu , deli 100% , .. ) , a build that i can add a headhunter to do 5 ways and deli fast , i have 50 ex right now ( maybe more , i have around 200c too ) , i need it atleast can farm t16 a8 and do sirus with my budget . Thanks

    submitted by /u/mysboy6
    [link] [comments]

    Survivability problems with BleedBow Gladiator

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I try to push my Bleed Bow Glad to the end content but i'm feeling way too weak in survivability.

    DPS is pretty good (better than all the build i played so far) and i really like the gameplay so maybe something's with my tree ? (mostly damaged oriented) or some piece of gear?

    The gardian are no problem But Sirus or even the Chimera => can't do anything :|

    here is my POB : https://pastebin.com/DLevFLNq

    thx for your help!

    submitted by /u/UbberThak
    [link] [comments]

    Heist aurabot build?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Is there an aurabot build for heist? I have a decent amount of hours but not enough to make my own build. I've only found one from googling, but the pastebin is different from the skill tree they sent so I became confused. My friend is a necromancer if that helps.

    submitted by /u/xlockii
    [link] [comments]

    Notable Synthesized Jewelry Implicits affected by Catalysts?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    This interaction was never possible in league until recently. Are there any interesting results between Catalysts and Synthesis Implicits on Jewelry?

    submitted by /u/rogueyoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Pob for the most easy hc build?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Wanna try hc but I'm so bad o have ripped multiple summoners and a jugg hoag any recommendation for my horrible mechanics just need a braindead character don't care if it's kinda slow

    submitted by /u/EDContagion
    [link] [comments]

    Elementalist Ice Crash 2 mill DPS. Feel squishy, need help.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm playing an elementalist ,Ice Crash which suprisely does the job well enough. I kill Atziri, Shaper and Elder deathless, even Sirius 1 (and i'm very bad at this fight). In blood stance, with every buff on, I'm at the 3KK5 Shaper DPS, so it's good. But I still die a lot, sometimes without really understanding why : I was fighting the phoenix guardian, and I died the five times ! (ironic, to be able to kill Shaper, but not him).

    Here the build : https://pastebin.com/2qjMcZvb

    (without flask, without blood stance mode, and without ignited checked).

    Damage wise, I'm ok. Trouble is to be able to deal the damage without having to run for my life, or dying trying to ice crash the faces of my enemies. In map, it's pretty satisfying to hear the shattering all around me, and I kill T16 upgraded boss in ten, fifteen second of heavy bashing.

    For the moment, my defenses are theses :

    - Golem, with meat shield, giving me, thanks to ascendancy lot of buff, and ailment immunity

    - 48% block chance.

    - Glorious Vanity : 5600 life and 3000 es

    - 1100 regen / 1200 life leech. But I find these not really effective...

    - Two defensives flask : Basalt and Quartz. (+ Lion Roar).

    I think I'm maybe missing something, or I'm using badly some defensive layer...

    Anyway, it's a fun build, to build a melee witch who smash her staff on the head of everyone...

    Thanks !

    Ps : sorry for my english, I'm a baguette.

    submitted by /u/Kroclegobelin
    [link] [comments]

    Aura Stacking Arc Scion

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    Just looking for a touch of assistance to try to get some more damage out of my single target, a touch low atm. I'm working on it in my offtime, so still definitely have to get some gem levels and quality pretty much everywhere. I am also having some issues reserving my last two auras, zealotry and grace. Any help would be greatly appreciated! https://pastebin.com/88RBSFLM

    Edit: Thanks for the help so far, dps is feeling a bit better, still not ready to take on sirus a8 and stuff yet but getting there. updated POB: https://pastebin.com/7aA6Vjg4

    submitted by /u/dirigibles21
    [link] [comments]

    Help with aura stacker questions

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm looking to out together an aura stacker cause I like the idea of ignoring most mechanics after putting in enough time and money.

    Iv looked around at some builds and guides really liked jix's build guide for how much of a rough skeleton it feels like.

    Now my questions What should I look for as far as minimum thresholds for build functionality? Obviously I don't need 9 perfect medium clusters and 3 voices on 1 passive or the build is garbage but what are the steps I can take to get to the point where the build feels good but not unkillable so I can begin playing it while farming.

    Are 5 passive mediums worth even attempting to roll to save some currency? Would like a perfect 4 or 5 passive jewel even be worth thinking about considering how much one will cost?

    What is my number 1 priority on the jewels, iv seen some builds that have first among equals on every jem but aren't concerned what else it has while other are like the only thing I care about is 35 increased effect. What about purposeful harbinger?

    What are yalls first hand opinions on EK vs spark? I like sparks abilities to get into every crevasse and around every tree to kill people but I'm worried about it's bossing vs ek. Again iv never played a stacker let alone ever used those skills so I'm just going on what I'm seeing.

    Once I reach a minimum threshold of functionality what should be my next step in the upgrade path? Will getting better rolled clusters be a better investment than saving up to grab some voices or is it more worth it to get some nice corrupts on my rings boots helm or gloves. How about getting 21 23 gems or alt quality gems.

    I'm currently running on pretty low currency at the moment but I have a ci vortex occultist and a replica alberons warpath strength stacker to farm currency on that no longer NEED upgrades to feel absolutely confident tackling all but like juiced double beyond 100% delirious t16. My current rotation is to run like 100 weenie hut jr heists then as many big boy heists as I can afford. Then rotate to maps and do a full conqueror rotation to kill serius a8 for drops and heist restock. I'm feeling pretty good about it right now because I'm losing 0 currency but I'm unsure if that's the best method I should be using? Is it more worth it to just run grands will I die inside or fkn pull a doctor strange on serius and murder him 2 times a day.

    I sincerely appreciate any help yalls can give. It's always so cool to see people helping each other on this sub discussing and showcasing their dope builds. Then watching all the items triple in price afterwords lol.

    submitted by /u/stardate1010
    [link] [comments]

    DS/BS Slayer

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Would a doublestrike/bladestorm Slayer be viable to clear up to Sirus and UElder?

    submitted by /u/Klepp34
    [link] [comments]

    BV Chieftain need more tankyness

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/xXLtHhpQ

    Pretty new to the end game of PoE. Been following a build for BV Chieftain and overall the performance is excellence when running red maps. The problem is getting random one shot on map boss/heist boss. What is there to improve that can help with feeling squishy on boss without losing the damage I have right now?

    Thanks ahead for all those who cares to help!

    submitted by /u/ArchiWang
    [link] [comments]

    I need help to make this build work in 3.12

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I used to play this build it was amazing but i need to make it good for 3.12

    https://pastebin.com/yCe4VfGd

    you can import that into bath of building to see the build.

    please help me make this build good in 3.12 I used to play thin build with only 1 click but i left the game for long time now and don't know what new in the game so I need someone who played the game in 3.12 to take a look and try to fix it for me.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/minaawow
    [link] [comments]

    Gear upgrades and how i get tankier?(Cyclone impale)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hello can you help me with my next upgrades and gem arrangements?
    I bought some corrupted Great old one's tentacle with +2 to level of socketed aura gems and was wondering what gems would fit best in it?
    I think my biggest problem is how i get tankier i die a lot..
    Is my impale chance too low? And if it is how do i get it higher? I also have some problems with getting more intelligence for Infused channeling support.
    I have 5.6k hp and 5+ex to spend.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SnoXy7/characters/johnnydrengen

    submitted by /u/Snoxy77
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, New Player here. Build help? Berserk EQ

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So after my friend annoyed me enough I started playing and now I am addicted to this game.

    I have about 3 characters but this one I can't make it work and I don't understand why. My problem: T14+ maps get one shot by big pack of ranged monsters or by boss. Help? Tips?

    poe: https://pastebin.com/idme2SkT

    submitted by /u/NeetoPp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel