• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - October 25, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - October 25, 2020


    Questions Thread - October 25, 2020

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Questions Thread - October 25, 2020

    This is a general question thread on October 25, 2020. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    AlkaizerX is dead and pissed

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Every time.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    My mother said to always use protection

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    PoE Wiki said...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Go home, trade, you are drunk

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    [HSC] An amulet for strong boys (and girls)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    I'm playing since metamorph league and this is my first time that in a league i can push so far and this is my first time that i kill sirus (after 5/6 times). You don't even know how i am proud of that. Now i can do heist and try other builds. Thank you all for all the help that you gave to me ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Penance Brand Assasin 100% Delirium 118% iiq T18. NO HEADHUNTER

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Anyone else got issues with some instances? 20% of my instances are unplayable. constant stutterstepping

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Can we let Slayer's Overwhelm notable scale off of the power of nearby enemies instead of number?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Base Critical Strike Chance for Attacks with Weapons is 7.5%

    +10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Nearby Enemy, up to +100%

    Nearby enemies have -30% to Critical Strike Multiplier

    Feels bad having +10% multi on Awakener and +100% against normal sea witches...

    submitted by /u/maxrezdefaut
    [link] [comments]

    Add more unreachable loot to the pile, not a headhunter this time!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Suggestion: please let us see the difference when a gem is ready to level

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So I looked for Sirus for about 5 minutes after he disappeared, then I dashed into the storm to find him stuck behind some barrels...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    uhm.. what?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who takes a character to end game, invests around 50-100c in it, and then starts a new one? I always get stuck on the Atlas in repetitive map tiers.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I have been playing PoE since Legion. On and off, mostly. I played legion for the first time with the classic ED Contagion build. Been playing heist with diligence but I can't seem to enjoy the end game grind. I just end up starting new characters/builds and bring them to end-game with suitable gear. Would love to see what the community has to say about this.

    Update: Love the reception to this post. Main outtakes up until now have been the following: 1 - Play the game as you see fit. The game is a pinnacle of versatility and I couldn't agree more 2 - Try min-maxing a character which you like playing. The fine-tuning can feel amazing. 3 - Having fun is key. Shouldn't let it turn into a part-time job. I would very much like to be employed for playing PoE ngl.

    submitted by /u/nayak_sahab
    [link] [comments]

    Offering "Heist Enchantment", "Experimental Base Types" and "40% Alternate Quality" challenges completion. FREE

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Edited: Done for now, will be back in 4-6 hours

    Instructions:

    Please, read and follow the instructions! I have a lot of players waiting for challenge, so following the script is a key part of helping to as many players as I can.

    Please, no tips! Not only I don't need any currency, but also inventory management is a key in helping others with challenges. Every square in inventory counts!

    Free your inventory before coming to my HO. It's OK to have a pack of wisdom scrolls or a gem, but you need some space to swap weapons/armor. Having empty alternative weapons slots also helps a lo. Also you have to be at least lvl 72!

    1. PM ched_nono with a single phrase like "hi, need challenges". I will add you to the queue if my current party is full. It may take some time, sometimes 10-15 minutes, sometimes and hour or more. But as soon as I reply to you - you're added to the queue. Feel free to go offline - I will just skip you. Please, no more messages like "OK, thanks, nice" or any other - messages management is a second key of the process.
    2. I will message again and add you to the party when I can. You need to free your inventory and come to my ho. Again, please, only accept/decline invite - no messages like "cool, nice, thanks". Only message me if you have a trade or DC, so I re-add you. Then wait, I will PM you when it's your turn.
    3. I will ask you which challenge do you need. Please answer shortly, name only challenges or "all" for all. No details please.
    4. I will trade you items you need for challenges. I will trade also Astramentis cause some items require decent stats. Put on astramentis, put on items one by one, and trade all items (including astramentis) back after you put on all items. You should initiate the trade (can't say why so many ppl fail here) as soon as you ready. I may not accept it immediately but I will know you're done. One of the items may be a shield with gems in it. PoE will ask you to confirm - don't get frustrated, just click "Accept" (I know, PoE is not about QoL and convenient trading).
    5. If you still lack some stats - PM me something like "Need STR". I will give you a ring with required stats. Take the ring (but don't put any items in trade window), put on the rest items and trade all items back when done.
    6. Depending on what challenges you need, there may be one, two or three iterations of trading and putting items on you. Just keep going. Again: you should trade old set of items back when receiving new set, including Astramentis and stats ring (if any)!
    7. After all trades are done, I will ask "all done?". Please check if you get all challenges, if not - tell me what you're missing, we will fix this. NO MESSAGES LIKE "I THINK SO", "PROBABLY" - first check, then answer. I offer only "40% alternate quality" challenge, you should level a alternate gem to 20 and corrupt Lvl 21 yourself - trading these gems won't complete your challenge.
    8. After all challenges are done, PM me "all done" and leave the party. NO MORE MESSAGES PLEASE

    Please, don't try to contact me on Reddit - I will not answer promptly there.

    P.S. We all do it for the Cat. At least for the Cat.

    submitted by /u/ched_21h
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first locus of corruption and rolled my gloves, any good?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Atlas Progression Bugged (Game Breaking) - No Citadel with Influence Spawned

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I see your 17 currency rooms, those are rookie number, gotta pump those numbers up!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Challenge Rewards not so rewarding: Nenet's Hood is missing the flexible feathers and ribbons, ruining the character design. There are many MTX helms with much more complex ornaments. Pretty please can this be fixed?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    [HSC] Friendship ended with Harvest now exalt slamming is my new best friend

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Part IV: Socket design and Dark Pact model

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Path of Exile: Heist 3.12 - Maw of Mischief Budget Build

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Some Love for Heist Lockers, 2 Quad stash tab nearly full.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel