• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds 36/s Firestorm totem build

    Path of Exile Builds 36/s Firestorm totem build


    36/s Firestorm totem build

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Looking for a league start tank build that can tank full buff Uber Izaro

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PST

    I'm talking like, 10c (league start equivalent value) gear. I assume the best candidate would be Juggernaut.

    I've been league starting with Ancestral Warchief Champion for god knows how long and I can do Uber Izaro right off the bat after Kitava (kinda, but you get the point) due to Champion's taunt on hit extending to totems. I just summon them and then sit in a corner (well, still have to dodge the green goddess on top of Izaro).

    However, I wish to change it up. I'm fine with doing zdps, as long as I can face tank full buff Izaro on a league start equivalent value of 10c. Being able to face tank full charges is also a bonus. I dunno how hard Argus hits as well since I've just afked him with totems for the longest time. Face tanking white maps (and possibly to high yellow maps) on the same budget would also be a bonus.

    submitted by /u/MeLikeChoco
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped a Brutus' Lead Sprinkler in SSF, Juggernaut build ideas needed/how2 strength stack?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    First one I've ever found. No idea how rare they are otherwise but I'm not banking on finding another.

    I'd love to do a build with a shield, ideally a Juggernaut using Undeniable for the accuracy synergy and going crit. I've never done a strength stacking build (or any attribute stacking build, for that matter) so I have no clue how to go about using this item outside of aimlessly experimenting in PoB.

    I made a thread 4 months ago about wanting to make a 1H mace+shield Juggernaut (forgetting to say I'm SSF) and practically everybody who replied recommended a BLS build so... now I actually can.

    I'm open to just about any skill, but I've never done Infernal Blow and I like that it has built in explosions, so I'm most intrigued by that skill. Tectonic Slam is another one I'd do.

    I don't need to do ALL content with the build - just something good enough to do the basic Atlas content is fine. If anybody can share some build recommendations, PoBs, and general pathing/gearing tips to maximize the effectiveness of BLS, I'm all ears.

    EDIT: Not a fan of Consecrated Path or Earthshatter.

    submitted by /u/MMGeoff
    [link] [comments]

    Theoretical Lightning Melee Inquisitor Build

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Hey guys, first time posting here. Wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on a build I had been trying to game out for the last year or so. The framework is for a full physical to lightning conversion using Brain Rattler and a Phys to Lightning support gem. I know that the weapon has a low base crit chance, so I was wondering if people had ideas on scaling that. I can post my PoB or skill tree later on today if that helps. Cheers

    Edit: would also love to incorporate shock chance and effect, and the use of Wrath with a Watcher's Eye giving increased crit chance while Wrath is enabled.

    submitted by /u/NerdyLocurdy
    [link] [comments]

    Aegis Aurora/Replica Dreamfeather builds

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I fancy building something a bit tankier than my usual builds, and don't want to go the normal aura stacking route.

    I've seen a few people playing this and it looks decent (And a lot cheaper), but got a few queries if anyone has any experience of it?

    - Lancing Steel or Splitting Steel seem like the obvious skill choices. I'd favour Splitting, as i've played lancing already (Saviour Champion) but will the single target be bad?

    - Is a glancing blows variant viable? it should mean the build comes fully online at a lower level - looks like need to hit 95+ to get everything on a full block build. Glancing blows skin of the lords don't seem to be too expensive.

    - How does it play before you have all of the cluster jewels etc online? Is it all or nothing? I could just re-spec my champion, but I'm favouring levelling a new character, good excuse for some hollow palm power levelling.

    - Can you get the DPS up enough to kill stuff on a timer? e.g Delirious maps

    submitted by /u/carlovski99
    [link] [comments]

    Would someone please help a noob out.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Hello,

    I would like some guidance if anybody is willing to provide it. I used to love this game a few years back but i was not aware of builds and stuff so i tried building my own just from looking at the abilities and i have never come far enough and i would like to so i am asking if somebody can give me a build i can use to follow something beginner friendly. I had a look at the POEbuilds website but most of the build guides are for veterans not beginners it all is very confusing especially when I'm about to invest so much into a character. I understand how skills work how to link sockets and the currency a little bit. I am aware what ascendancy is and that you need to follow a specific skill tree path and in certain quests you need to choose a specific option for the build. Also no witches played it many times i want something different. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Deadpoolys
    [link] [comments]

    Explode chest aoe scaling question

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:16 AM PST

    So recently decided to give poison bv a shot. So I wonder the interaction between asenath's and an on top explode chest. I would rather pick a carcass with +2 corruption to increase my aoe. Do you need this or do you want to double dip on explode? I'm following grobbs poison bv and will run a fully geared setup but I'm undecided with this one. Help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/radiosilence89
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to revive this build I played in 2.2?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Hi folks, long time casual player here. Been dipping in and out over the years, and currently I'm back after quite a long break. But this time, for the first time since probably the Anarchy league, I've decided to play in Standard. Since I've only ever played league I had quite a lot of stuff to go through. Nothing crazy mind, I did say I was casual, missed quite a few leagues. However, there was a build I used to play in the Perandus league, and I'm just wondering if there is any viability to it at all any more?

    This was the build

    It was not my own. Basically, its firestorm trapper with legacy gear converting all damage to chaos and stacking lots of poisons. It was fun as hell back then. Now, I have the legacy consuming darks and 6l inferno mantle, along with lots of other random gear. But since I've been gone so long I'm absolutely terrible at creating my own builds. I don't know the myriad of new items and ways to buff that I have access to atm like Historic jewels etc. I'm not even sure of all the skill gems and supports any more. I've seen from PoE Builds that there aren't many in the way of current trapper builds, so would this kinda thing just be a complete joke now? Any advice or tips on trying to revive it?

    EDIT: Thank you for your posts, I see it isn't possible any more. Is there any build kinda like it? I love the idea of a trapper dumping poisons on things, but there are so many new things I just have no idea where to look.

    submitted by /u/boyspud
    [link] [comments]

    Carry build suggestions with an aurabot?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Looking for suggestions for a carry to pair with an aurabot, mainly for pushing 100% deli and such. Not super interested in MF but could be convinced in running 2 chars, 1 mf/1not.

    So far the big ones ive seen are Penance brand, but im looking for some suggestions as other options just for variety.

    EDIT: Currently playing int stacking PS/KB with aurabot in a private league and looking for potentially better options when we move to sc heist.

    submitted by /u/Woxzy
    [link] [comments]

    Fast map clear builds?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Necro autobomber (HoP)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I am making a herald of purity bomber Necro. At the moment bosses and rares are going well, however I have some problems on blue packs.

    Herald of purity has a 20% chance to summon when I hit a rare or unique. So at the moment I use double storm brand linked to faster casting, swift brand, culling strike (10% cast speed quality)

    However, when facing magic monsters I am having problems killing them in tier 14-15, and blues do not proc Herald of purity on hit, only on kill.

    My tree is mostly aimed towards maxing the explosion of minions (infernal instability), so I am running Elemental Equilibrium, minion life, and minion damge (so +lightning resistance). I have +3 minion skills total (2 tree and 1 wand).

    I tried penance brand with stormfire, however it does not "hit" before you get to 20 charges so does not work on rares/bosses anymore. And ignites do no damage with the "fast" stormbrand.

    I know minion's can work too when supported with poison or decay support, however I have 5x "minions take 20% more damage" on the tree and other summons die to easy.

    Thanks for any tips, at the moment I am considering Arcanist brand with bladefall. Or herald of agony crawler with decay.

    submitted by /u/Unlikely_Mix_9624
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for build to play

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I have around 300ex to play around with, have a headhunter as well already. Just hit level 100 as golems and a bit tired of it. Was thinking of frostblades or consecrated path. How well can you make an aura stacker on a 300ex budget? Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TopJessi
    [link] [comments]

    Raider build for 100% delirium?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Can anyone help me and suggest an end-game raider build that can farm T17 delirium maps comfortably?

    Every league I choose to play one build using ascendancy I never used. I take my time to min-max it, test it against the whole content, do all the challenges, etc. So far, I never had problems to choose or create off-meta builds to achieve my little goals, but the list of ascendancies I never played is getting short...

    Next league, I would like to play raider, but after multiple attempts I cannot get it properly working in my PoB. I mean, speed should be there, but whatever I theorycraft, it seems not enough for 100% delirium map or at least simulacrums. The biggest problem is rather low defense combined with mediocre damage (for delirium). With 30-50 ex items (quick draft: https://pastebin.com/ikdaYVCr) I can get probably 5-6M SDPS on claws (for high sustain), but not that much of defense layers.

    submitted by /u/lobmerd
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me sort the damage on my aura stacker

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Hi,

    I am building out an ascendant aura stacker, lvl 94 right now. I have everything set up as far as I can tell, but my spark dps only hits 3M in PoB. I had to switch to Arc for a8 Sirus since I was just tickling him. I am afraid that to reach the higher dps to actually do the end game with spark is going to require more currency than I will generate in a lifetime. Can someone take a look and see if I am doing something wrong or if there are some easy fixes? I have around 30ex for upgrades atm (hopefully more soon once some items sell) and would love to use spark (or EK) since clearing with Arc feels bad.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/CUnDxvz9

    submitted by /u/HeroPainTrain
    [link] [comments]

    Guantlet builds

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Im looking for a build for this guantlet league something safe if at all possible given the circumstances. I like ranged/caster but willing to try anything. if anyone could help i would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/wvuplayer
    [link] [comments]

    L99 LL CG Necro, what's next?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    So I hit 99 last night and I'm looking for thoughts and opinions on the next batch of upgrades I should focus on.

    Possibilities include:
    1a) Upgrade Med. Cluster jewels to have Chaos Res to replace Antivenom Small cluster jewel.
    1b) Change Catalyst on amulet to Defenses
    2) +1 End Chg Vivinsect
    3) 21/20 Alt. Qual Gems
    4) Lab enchant on Boots 5a) RMR on Primordial Might/Anima Stone/Energy Within etc.
    5b) +2/+2 Alpha's Howl
    ...
    37f) Saqawal's CI

    Spectre: Host Chieftain, Carnage Chieftain, Arena Master, They of Tul
    Animated Guardian: Kingmaker, Mask of the Stitched Demon, Victario's Flight, Southbound, Rare chest w/ %Life as extra ES
    PoB: https://pastebin.com/27mzanpC
    PoE Ninja: Link
    In Game Stats (PoB doesn't appear to calculate Div. Determination correctly): Link

    submitted by /u/RaithVZ
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help/advice on my Concentrated Path build

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    pre-post edit

    So, turns out I forgot to set up the configuration for my imported build, so my damage is a LOT higher than I put in my question. Refunding Avatar of Fire actually costs me ~750k DPS, not 130k, so it's a LOT more than I initially though lol. Plus, my overall DPS should be >2m if I set everything up correctly, which I think I did. So, if the numbers in my question don't match, that's why, but everything else should be the same.

    tl;dr for post: Having mana issues, currently using %phys to mana leech but it's costing me too much dps so I want to get rid of it, how to I do that? Haven't been able to find a ring with -# mana for non-channeled skills or the craft for it, plus I need either a dex craft or a dex roll on my rings to use my gems. Also, in the market for a new weapon, any suggestions? Should I keep trying to find one with block% on it, or would it be better to get an Eventuality rod instead, considering those appear to be the go-to warstaves whenever I look for staves >600dps.

    Hey!

    I posted around two weeks ago asking for some advice on the build, and the response was overwhelmingly supportive. /u/bodelotte even went so far as to theory-craft a new build from scratch, as the one I was using was grossly out of date, and that's the build I'm currently using. It's absolutely phenomenal, and I honestly can't thank him and everyone else here at /r/PathOfExileBuilds for their knowledge and support every time I do post here with questions.

    Anyways, I don't want to inflate yalls egos too much, even if it's well deserved lol.

    Here's the build he made: https://pastebin.com/PWj9rCpm

    And here's what I've got so far: https://pastebin.com/VfM787s4

    Quick note: The build he made has a Shroud of the Lightless, as that's what I was originally going to use, but getting 5 red sockets was almost impossible, so I sold it and got the 6-link astral instead.

    So, my issue. I'm having horrible issues with mana right now. I recently bought a new staff which bumped my attack speed up to 2.6/s, but even with my old staff (which was 1.3/s or 1.5/s, i forget) I wasn't able to regen mana faster than I was spending it. I'm currently regening 15.1 mana/s, but Concentrated Path uses 17, plus I have Seismic Cry on left mouse which is 20 mana every 5.76s. I do have Alira for bandits, but I don't have a lot of mana regen out of that. As a temporary solution, I bought a Warload influence ring and rolled %phys dmg leeched as mana on it (I was aiming for that + some damage mods, but I ran out of fossils before I got lucky), and I refunded Avatar of Fire so I can actually use the leech mod. It's a temporary solution, and one that I'd like to remedy real quick, because it cost me 136k dps which really hurts lol.

    Potential solutions I see for this issue:

    1) Get a ring with phys dmg leech and better damage mods to try and make up for the ~136k dps loss. I won't be able to recover it fully, but it should at least help make up for some of it.

    2) More mana regen, maybe a Paua amulet with mana regen mods. Issue with this is I need the Dex because I'm just barely over the 155 I need for my build, so I can't afford to sacrifice too much of it on my jewellery.

    3) Get "non channeled skills cost # less mana" craft on a ring. I don't have the craft unlocked, and I've had 0 luck getting anyone to help with crafting in the past, so I'm not sure how I'd be able to do this without unlocking it myself (which might be doable if I run some more Jun missions, or just run a bunch of heists for more veiled drops). Plus, if I did go this route, I'd need to get a better ring than the two I have (the one I have equipped doesn't have an open suffix, and my old ring does but outside of the life, it doesn't really have many good mods on it).

    Outside of those 3, I'm not really sure where to go regarding mana. I suppose I could equip a Praxis instead of the Honour Knot, but I'd lose the dex which I need for my gems, plus it wouldn't matter because even with the -8 cost, I'd still lose more than I gain thanks to my attack speed.

    Sorry for the long post lol, I tend to get too detailed sometimes.

    Follow up question:

    I need a better weapon, but I'm not sure where to start looking. I bought the staff I'm using yesterday because I needed more attack speed, and it's >600dps, but I feel like I can do better than that (plus it's corrupted and it's kinda annoying). The original build recommended getting a staff with block chance, but even with that I don't go over 35% block max, which I suppose is better than nothing. Should I keep the block chance, or would it be better to go for an Eventuality Rod for the extra endurance charge? Or, is there a better weapon alternative in general? I'm not sure if the build would work with an axe or a sword instead, but what about unique staves?

    submitted by /u/Haker10201
    [link] [comments]

    HoT Autobomber as Delirious map clearer?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I'm thinking of building an HoT autobomber, mostly because the playstyle looks awesome, and I'm wondering about how effectively it clears 100% delirious maps. I have a HH and will of course be incorporating it into the build, wondering if anyone has any experience running juiced maps.

    I'm currently playing a Replica Alberon's KB/PS build, which does quite well, but has its limitations.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/brallner
    [link] [comments]

    Defenses for grand heist, have 125 ex to improve what I have

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:47 AM PST

    What kind of defenses do I need for grand heists, running fire bv assassin if it matters.

    What damage do these Tullina lasers do, they seem to go through the ES, are they just chaos and phys? Dodge seems to work for them, until you fail a couple times or you get desync'ed between.

    There's degen on the ground sometimes while I'm picking loot, kills me super fast. Less annoying since area not in lockdown, but then my exp :(

    I have this right now:
    * +30 chaos res
    * 10 charges (matters for badge I guess), might drop helm
    * quartz and wise oak
    * 5100 life / ~2000 es
    * random HH buffs while exiting

    Do I need to invest more, or do I need to invest in a different char. Can try get 45 more chaos res to cap on jewels, maybe some spell block, maybe tailwind. Not waiting for lasers would be nice, 50 more MS would be too, just looking for goals to keep game interesting.

    submitted by /u/throwaway359SCy
    [link] [comments]

    [Path Of Exile 3.12] Blade Vortex Assassin budget Build Guide for less t...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Golemancer helm question

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I am about to buy a new bone helm with enchant, there are a few options for golems and I wonder which one people recommend.

    150% increased buff effect from your Stone Golems (much better life regeneration rate)

    100% increased buff effect from your Chaos Golems ( more phyisical dmg reduction)

    or

    25% increased damage on your Carrion Golems

    I need to choose carefully as all of these helms are around the 50-70 ex range.

    Which one do you people recommend? Would any of the defensive buffs (increased life reg and phyisical damage reduction) worth picking over the Carrion golem damage?

    submitted by /u/Horcsogg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel