• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Kitava's Feast Flicker Strike

    Path of Exile Builds Kitava's Feast Flicker Strike


    Kitava's Feast Flicker Strike

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I miss the old elementalist blade vortex builds, anyone try it this league? I thought it wasn’t good anymore or I would’ve league started it.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    How good is int stacking wander?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Pretty much title, how tanky and how high is the single target? Is it possible to run 100%deli on this build, and how high would the budget be to do so? I'm looking for fun alternatives to aura stacking

    submitted by /u/orionsfinger
    [link] [comments]

    Roast my first endgame build (Please!), at my wits end about what else to improve.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/HjKeKpQH

    Firstly, I'm having trouble understanding how much DPS i actually deal, my POB is so much lower than other POBs I tried...

    Here are my goals:

    I'd like to clear stuff faster, As it is right now Im having issues clearing T14 blight maps. so i would appreciate tips on increasing my Damage

    Also, i find myself getting 1 shot alot. i think its because i lack phys mitigation. other than i have no idea why. i thought that with the amount of auras im using ill be good.

    Would appreciate any help! thank you.

    submitted by /u/ArcticDeity
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame Boss / Heist Farm Bridge Recommendation

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I am looking for likely my last build of the league. I've slowly amassed about 70 ex raw currency with around 20 to 30 in a toxic rain build. I also made a call of steel ground stam champ. Toxic rain dies to easily and ground slam character seems inconsistent and it felt not great on a8 sirus. I am doing a facebreaker champ, but would a good weapon version be better or more consistent if I invested into that instead of a new build?

    I really am looking for an overall pretty op build for around 100 ex. Example. A few weeks ago a guy showed an immoral bv cold conversion pathfinder that he mentioned would cost about 100ex but the chest and gloves he used were around 150 ex alone. I know you can do a pretty mediocre aura stacker, but I have no idea how people get into the 500 or 1k ex range to make those crazy builds. Has anyone stumbled on a great build that is just overall fantastic?

    submitted by /u/chipawa
    [link] [comments]

    str. stacking power siphon build, need help!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Hi, followed a build in poe.ninja but cant seemed to replicate same damage on PoB or the stability to survive as i kept on dying on boss fights.

    This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vrAdhPqy

    Hope someone here could help me improve this or point out mistakes that i've made.

    submitted by /u/Lytes002
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Flame BV Assassin T16 delirium tropical farmer

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Currently having trouble with DPS and surviving in T16 tropical island delirium, would appreciate advice on upgrade paths and what to work on. Thanks in advance guys/ladies

    POB: https://pastebin.com/4Tb4sgXM

    submitted by /u/ricmond123
    [link] [comments]

    LF Super High Single Target Build Ideas With Passable Clear

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Title. ~30ex budget. Bonus points for spice.

    submitted by /u/DatTwo2
    [link] [comments]

    That post yesterday inspired me so I am also giving away my gear and money

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    put a random number 1-500 and I'll choose the winner tomorrow at around 3 est account be older than a week please https://pastebin.com/qUVP4Vvq

    submitted by /u/dr_professor_patrick
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build recommendations for 30ex

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I would like some suggestion to make my next char, budget 30 ex. Something tanky, that can take simu/100% delirious, and also I can try to take to level 100.

    Also, was looking for different stuff, and came across this. Is this any good? I understand it might not be too tanky, but just wanted some thoughts on it. Also, any suggestions for interesting builds is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/theweasel989
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people say Hollow Palm for levelling is good?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I levelled with it from early act as templar and pathed it to the right side of the tree. At lvl 60 i was with 750 dex using goldrim, tabula,servitude,seven league, perfect astra and 2 praxis. Skill gem was divergent smite-fist of war-light pen-phys to light-multistrike-ele dmg with atks and man does it fall off HARD from act 6. I don't get why people are saying its good and i cant find any levelling guides for it soo reddit is my last attempt to understanding why.

    submitted by /u/JobsWhereAreYou69
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a racing build

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for a racing build that is similar to the way Zizeran's blade blast character works except it uses plague bearer to pop packs as it runs past.

    Basically I'm looking for a build that the playstyle is just run past packs and explode them like an autobomber. I want it to be competitive for ladder on league start and not too really gear reliant

    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/TrundleGod32
    [link] [comments]

    Resurrect this build help.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    A mathil build from synthesis league. https://pastebin.com/g0xVUdS4

    Never got a chance to try this frost blades inquisitor, looks like a fun build and had a blast playing berserker fb. Could this build still be viable in the current state of the game? It seemed pretty strong at the time. I don't have much time to theory craft or mess around in pob. I have a good grip on the game but far from mastering it. Asking for an updated tree, items, clusters, anointment, and possibly going swords instead? Kind of bored of heist and looking for something different to play. Any help would be awesome and would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lawlzzzzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for scion build - non aura stacker

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Hi,

    Since poe.ninja is 98% aura stackers and it is hard to gage the performance of the few other ones, I could use a little help deciding/input.

    Maybe there are some offmeta/lesser known builds that have worked well for people here.

    Goals/expectations:

    -Farm tropical island (delirium/juiced)

    -20-40 Ex budget

    -Used for leveling into high 90's and make currency for aurastacker/dreamfeather build

    So needs to perform decently at the budget (compared to just having the bare minimum and needing to invest another 50-100 ex to get it to work well)

    Bonuses, but not required:

    Fairly tanky

    Speedy

    Active playstyle (for example BV I am not a big fan of, since it's mostly just "spin up blades and run through the map, but if there is a build that has the same cost/performance ratio of assassin poison BV, and there aren't any other good options, then it's fine)

    Excluded (don't like it/already did in the past on other characters):

    -CoC cyclone

    -Archmage BL

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/icx_
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Build Suggestions

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a SSF build other than Earthshatter/Ground slam.

    Things I want from the build are:

    • Easy to gear no required uniques
    • Can do all content up to A8 with crafting decent gear
    • Tanky, not a squishy character that gets 1 shot often
    • Clear speed doesn't matter too much if boss damage is good (Not a ZDPS build)

    Suggestions would be nice, thanks.

    submitted by /u/PlayerOneUnderscore
    [link] [comments]

    What investments can I make to better my build?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/E2YFUPxA

    My gloves are trash and so is my belt, wasn't sure the best way to get those attributes.

    Just started doing 100% deli and it wasn't the smoothest experience so I think I have some min maxing to do. I am awful at it though and every time I try I end up spending tons of ex and only fucking up my build, so I need help with this part. I don't mind high budget upgrades, if anything it'll give me something to work for. ATM I have about 150ex to work with.

    submitted by /u/1SingularFlameEmoji
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a really tanky CI or ES based build. I have like 1000 exalts to spend on it

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I havn't played since abyss but have all this stacked up currency and legacy ES gear from playing from closed beta to abyss (like 1500 hours according to steam lol). I am gonna be working from home now so I want a build where I can just plow through maps. During abyss i had an RF Guardian build with 15k es and 30k armor. Is there anything really viable like that anymore? The build lists on forums don't seem to be update.

    id really like a build where during combat I don't have to let 5 skills off. I loved RF but trying it now the damage sucked. I have all characters 90+ except witch

    submitted by /u/johhnytexas
    [link] [comments]

    Oni-Goroshi Flicker Strike Scion - Full Fire Conversion

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Looking for some feedback on this build. I'm about to get her to level 90 but I don't really know what direction to take next. There's a whole story of how I got the weapon and came up with the build but each time I tried to start this post by telling it, I erased it. I think I rather just get some critiques on the build than write out a long drawn out story that will likely bore the shit out of people.PoB: https://pastebin.com/hzxSDEgD

    submitted by /u/MuthaFukinRick
    [link] [comments]

    Fire BV is fun as hell, can we make something similar with attack skills?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    So the title kind of says it all... I really enjoyed the full phys to fire conversion of BV assassin. And I really want to explore doing an attack build like this for next league. Theoretically, it seems like you could go chieftain, get full conversion from the ascendancy and avatar of fire, slap on any physical attack skill and have fun with it. I'm guessing I'm not the first person with this idea, does it work? Or do they all fall flat damage wise?

    submitted by /u/Harryhood___
    [link] [comments]

    Finding pathfinder build

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:56 AM PST

    With the medium to high budget, can i have some strong and tanky pathfinder build ?.

    submitted by /u/ghostgic
    [link] [comments]

    Witch Builds all content 15 ex budget

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Hello I am looking for some witch builds that can do all content without much issues. I want to be able to face tank some bosses while doing a lot of damage. Any suggestions for something I can gear out pretty well for 15 ex? There are so many builds out there I don't know where to start. Currently playing a cyclone champion and I am getting a bit bored with it.

    submitted by /u/Distoria_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel