• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds No idea how to make my bleed bow tankier

    Path of Exile Builds No idea how to make my bleed bow tankier


    No idea how to make my bleed bow tankier

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Hey there,

    So for my third char this league I decided to go with snipe puncture bleed bow gladiator, for its good clearspeed and the satisfaction to OS an AW8 conqueror.

    So far I killed everything but uber elder (not enough fight knowledge to be comfortable on it), I have a pretty good clearspeed and by far the highest single target DPS I've ever had in my 4 years of PoE.

    But even after 4 years, I'm struggling with some details, this time it's tankiness. The build is cool and all but I expected it to be way tankier, especially in heists and against bosses like shaper (I can't even facetank one frostbol that he throws).

    My conclusion is that I need to revamp some of my tree to be more tanky, even if I'm scaling armor pretty nicely and I'm using a rearguard quiver for the additional block chance and armor.

    I'm posting here looking for ideas to make this build tankier, maybe I misses some super obvious ways that someone here will find easily.

    Here is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/vEz1uu42

    submitted by /u/supamiu
    [link] [comments]

    LL VD without Spellslinger enchant?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:20 AM PST

    LL VD without Spellslinger enchant?

    So this happened. Never played VD and my new pc may be ready now for that build. Most LL VD Necs say, the spellslinger reserves less mana ench is mandatory for this build. Is there a way to proper build around this?

    https://preview.redd.it/xts2nf4nkkz51.png?width=576&format=png&auto=webp&s=bd5db0b13f3e99d41d55af149067116bfdfaa403

    submitted by /u/Mollenhans
    [link] [comments]

    Tips Assassin LL Cyclone COC Ice Nova

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Hello everyone and happy Monday,

    as the title suggests I'm looking for tips to start this build.

    I immediately specify that I have some exa (100) available but I don't want to invest them all in the build but first I want to play with what I have in inventory, also because I don't like to dress up a character immediately but do it by playing with it :)

    I am attaching a little POB that I made with what I have at the moment (the only investment I would make is only for the AWCOC), I wanted to know who is playing it for, it manages to make the T16s and possibly the T16 Delirium juicy without major problems with better gear?

    Thank you all

    https://pastebin.com/T8dmLeDb

    submitted by /u/Ging86
    [link] [comments]

    How do you fix a bad case of rerollitis?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    A month ago I transferred all my characters to trade bc I thought I was done with ssf. Bad mistake. A week or less later I rerolled in ssf league with a fresh atlas and all that.

    I rerolled a necro bc necros do well without gear. Wasn't feeling it, and I couldn't clear BA fast enough as a summoner to farm a tabula. I rerolled a BV assassin who farmed up a tabula but felt like I didn't have much defenses. Rerolled a champion because it was meta. Killed A8 Sirus with it, got to 93, but it was super clunky because you need to do a calculated rotation and do boss mechanics. The other thing was that heists were particularly rippy because I felt my damage was uneven and it wasn't even that great even with a 780+ facebreaker and 6.2k life and perma fortify I died a ton in heists because I just couldn't deploy my dmg fast enough.

    In heists I farmed up two wasp nests. Rolled a pathfinder. Realized I don't necessarily like the left side of the tree. Played my champ some more. The gauntlet came around and I leveled a BF BB assassin because Ziz and Lightee recommended it. It's strong but super squishy and again, wasn't the best in Heists.

    I always have good experiences with gladiators so I'm rolling a bleed glad with max block. It's just stupidly tanky even with 5k hp or so. I did shattering steel bleed glad for my first ever a8 sirus kill in ssf, and now I'm doing EQ (if it's bad transfer to lacerate)

    So you see I really can't stop playing gladiator. Or duelist I guess. I would love my champion if it could deploy damage evenly and fast enough but it can't, yet it's A8 viable. How do I stop rerolling?

    It's almost like I have a fear of min maxing or atleast have no idea how to do it in ssf, because well... Every time I achieve a8 sirus I want to reroll lol. But I always reroll into things I don't think I'll like that are allegedly strong

    All that time rerolling, my champion could've been farming A8 or heists or some deeper content. But I've just been unironically farming Kitava.

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    Want feedback on this build

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/mpgA67BJ. Is this viable for the end game? I'm currently just at the start of mapping, I think I have reached T4 and fought Baran once, but I want to respec this character into the build above, because I started to die way too often to my liking, so I adopted as much defensive layers I figured I can realistically do while still doing enough damage not to get stuck on each magic monster pack.

    This character currently runs pretty much all the same build, but with a different tree and different utility gem setups because initially I had a different build in mind before finding The Three Dragons and deciding to give it a try. I liked the play style and want to commit to it. The gear in the build stays mostly the same, although I corrupted some pieces for future reference. When I'll gain currency I'm gonna find better pieces, especially for the currently absent chaos resistance.

    I'm not sure if the decision to go for Phase Acrobatics is optimal, costing me quite a bit of skill points, maybe I'm overlooking cheaper defensive options.

    At some point I probably will drop the Snakepit in favor of a different more suitable ring once I find clear to be adequate, especially during Legion, Incursion, Heist or other timed encounters.

    submitted by /u/ZzZombo
    [link] [comments]

    I've Never Made it This Far, Help Push Forwards!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Hello! I've played POE a lot over the last two weeks and this is my first character that's not absolutely worthless. I followed a guide on POE-Vault, but am reaching the point where I'm past where the guide lends its knowledge. I feel like I'm lacking a lot of survivability and the resistances are definitely not great, but I can't find where to drop certain things in favor of resistance. Send help, and I appreciate it in advance!

    https://pastebin.com/bjzCiAhK

    submitted by /u/SenorSmaySmay
    [link] [comments]

    Made my first build, tell me what I did wrong.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/0iwRepQs

    Hi guys been playing path since metamorph and nearing 1k hours. Wanted to see if I could craft my own build. It's a lightning arrow deadeye crit based build. I already do see some issues (mainly survivability) but wanted to see what advice you guys could give me.

    Currently Barrage does 450k dps compared to the "main" skill lightning arrow doing around 180k.

    I think my pathing on the tree is alright, I struggle most with the gearing portion of builds.

    Just for an idea would a mass shock build ever be viable? I found a cool chest unique "Inpulsa's Broken Heart" and it looked kinda cool/fun! Was thinking of maybe turning the build into something around that when I found it but I was already this far.

    Thanks for anyone who helps.

    submitted by /u/DizzyDaMan
    [link] [comments]

    TmpBotTest

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:14 PM PST

    PoE-Reddit Beginner Questions

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    1.) is there some kind of daily/ weekly/ monthly or league help thread, where I should go to for basic questions and the like?

    2.) can I ask for build recommendations here or is it only so, that I should have something to begin with and ask for input on how to do better?

    Additional info for those interested:

    I played a lot Harvest, some delirium and a little metamorph. Heist is not my best experience so far and I am pretty unlucky when it comes to drops and tried several different builds by now, none struck my fancy...

    For Heist, I got one ED/c Trickster to 85, (https://pastebin.com/KVAvmvE8) but get wrecked to often to progress effectively. RF Chieftain (https://pastebin.com/L8JamzY1) is to little AoE and to little damage. not really eager in continuing both either, so thinking about using my spare ressources to start over.

    I'd like something cheap to do some mapping. For Bossing I have a friend who helps me out a lot with the conquerors, but I dislike the idea to annoy him all the time cause I am to nooby..

    I dislike summoner builds. Maybe out of lacking knowledge how to play them. Don't know.

    I just want something fun, fast, satisfying and possibly as cheap as it gets to mindlessly play after 12-14 hours of work and some more hours of online certifications every day :(

    submitted by /u/Marek_O
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Ice Nova question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/hCbgGjmk

    Is frozen trail mandatory for this build? Was thinking of buying transcendent flesh and swapping it out. Next jewel socket is at lvl 97 and I'm not sure I'd be getting there anytime soon cause of the occasional death here and there but nonetheless this build slaps. Also if you have any suggestions to further improve this build please let me know! I have just 7ex atm but I can sell gear from my other toons for a total of maybe 20-25ex. Thanks

    submitted by /u/albadomina
    [link] [comments]

    Topping off my build - Replica Alberon's Ice Crash Slayer

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Here's the POB --> https://pastebin.com/u1PAMSs1

    This is my take on the Replica Alberon's Strength stacker. He's a blast to play, great at Heists and mapping. Bossing isn't always easy but that's fine since my first character is much better for that.

    Basically, you combo Replica Alberon's with Repentance, Crown of Eyes, and The Iron Fortress so that Strength provides massive DPS and then stack a lot of it. Use Paradoxica so that all your attacks deal double damage and Ice Crash for the massive AOE. Using Resolute Technique since there's no room to stack crit or accuracy. Slayer + Vaal Pact for that insane leech. He deals pure Chaos Attack damage.

    Also got Wither Totems, Anc Warchief, Despair on Hit from gloves, and Blood Rage for damage. Got Steelskin & Withering Step on lv20 CWDT, Vengeance with Life Gain on Hit, and Enduring Cry for defense. Max Resists at 77/76/76%, life is just over 8k.

    I'm at the point where I have room for another Mana Reserver and 1-2 gems. Current reservers are Skitterbots, Blood and Sand, and Aspect of the Spider. Herald of Agony is open but since the build has zero investment in poisons I haven't found a way to get more than 1 or 2% more DPS with it.

    At this point these are the best upgrades I can think of:

    1. Just link an Unbound Ailments and an Empower to Skitterbots & Blood and Sand, about a +5.3% dps increase.
    2. Switch Dash to Leap Slam, link Fortify to it, and Fortify to Vengeance. If that gives sufficient Fortify uptime, I can swap Fortify for Concentrated Effect in the 6L. It's like +20% dps, but tbh I don't like the smaller AOE. Not preferred.
    3. Arctic Armour + Enlighten, probably best option of these three.

    ATM I'm linking a Void Sphere/lv1 CWDT for fun, doesn't really do anything except clear a few corpses.

    I would just appreciate any ideas, either for defense or damage. If you like the build I'm also happy to talk about it.

    submitted by /u/Khekinash
    [link] [comments]

    My divine flesh, saviour, dual wield block, impale stacking lacerate gladiator (level 92) doesn't do enough damage

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Hi guys, so first off, that title probably belongs in /r/titlegore, but let me explain: i started the league as earthshatter champion but the playstyle wasn't really for me so i respecced into a lacerate gladiator around level 85 because i like the challenger charge bonuses and bleed explosions. After I finished crafting my explosion chest, I thought it would be pretty cool to shove in a 450 dps foil and a Saviour, go dual wield and get as close to block cap as I could to balance out losing perma fortify from champion. Then I ended up crafting some nice chaos res gear so I thought why not go the divine flesh route for insurance against degens since that's traditionally been the weakness for block builds. Long story short, I ended up with a zdps build that never dies (i have only died twice to disconnects, once to cold degen from redeemer and once to the mana drain square from baran, hence the divine flesh) but also doesn't do all that much single target damage. The clear speed is great but any suggestions for improving single target would be great. Everyone I asked keeps telling me to respec to champion but I kinda like the gladiator archetype with the stances and challenger charges and would really like to make it work, at least to a respectable level.

    Here's my most current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Ema2pVVs
    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Archimonde1308
    [link] [comments]

    First time near endgame. What should i upgrade next?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    as you can see in the title this league i played further then anytime before ( yellow maps at best ) and im wondering what my next upgrades should be? Currently sitting on 11 ex and like ~18 ex in sales.

    Pob : https://pastebin.com/HkdW5YTE

    regards

    Edit : Just got myself a body armour with +1 additional curse

    submitted by /u/acebam
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for strong poison non-blade vortex builds

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I've been playing Venom Gyre with my own build for a while now, and mapping is amazing, but my dps is abysmal. Does anybody know a tanky poison build that has decent waveclear and good bossing?

    submitted by /u/TabofrenNo10
    [link] [comments]

    Cold BV Pathfinder - Need more DPS

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Looking for ways to increase my DPS without sacrificing defense. I can throw away my shield for a second scepter for a massive boost but not sure I want to do that. T16 100% delirious maps are a bit of a stretch. I can do them, but they take a long ass time and I can die a lot of I dont kite some larger packs. 80% is a lot more doable.

    Character: Some_Kinda_Hate

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xaeror35/characters

    submitted by /u/Cygnus__A
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody here to look at my build?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Might crosspost this to the og sub, I've been tinkering with stuff I'd like to try, but I'm not that convinced. This isn't really supposed to be a huge bosskiller, and it's quite expensive so I wanna see if this is remotely viable for higher tier maps / heist.

    https://pastebin.com/sgHv1Nka

    submitted by /u/TabofrenNo10
    [link] [comments]

    need help improving bow coc build

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/vJGVyAr2

    any tips on how to improve survivability without losing too much dps?

    submitted by /u/Angelyde
    [link] [comments]

    My max block Lacerate crit Gladiator, C&C welcome

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Hello there!

    I'm a relatively new player, played around 1-2 months during the Breach league and I came back recently, joining a real life friend who played here for quite some time. He always played casters, his melee knowledge is very limited so I thought I could've asked here. I created this build based on my very short experience (and my liking, I like the melee playstyle a lot) and by looking at some poe.ninja builds to have an idea about what to do.

    So, right now I feel my damage is quite low, especially on bosses. I'm gathering currency to change weapon (to a new Jewelled Foil with 2 attack speed and 500+ pDps). Sometimes I feel also that my character is a bit squishy. I like delving a lot, I'm around 400 depth and sometimes I straight up get one shotted out of nowhere. The real struggle is with bosses though, it takes me sooooo much time to kill A8 Sirus, uber Atziri and the likes. Improving the survivabilty drops drastically my already low damage and I don't really know how to balance things out unfortunately, and I don't have anyone to ask for a similar build (looked also on YouTube, Esoro's build is a dual wield axe build which is not the same. Same with Facebreaker Cyclone).

    What I am looking for is for some tips or advice on how to improve this build. I tried messing up a bit with PoB but it doesn't seem to improve a lot.

    Something worth saying: - Precision 20 over Pride to solve mana issues and to give some buffs to my friend who plays a non physical class (planning to get an amulet with 0 mana reservation on Pride so I can get both, just need some more currency right now)

    • no vulnerability ring since my friend stacks auras, but if it's a huge deal I might get one for solo play (never tried, I could use some comments about that)

    • I know everyone went bleed/RT Lacerate, but I had a lot of crit gear since I started out with Cleave and now I'm kinda stuck with it, tried to tailor my build around the gear I had at the time

    • I'm okay with changing weapon type/respeccing or changing main skill, but since I already have a Cyclone Slayer build I'd rather not switch into that skill

    • I tried for a week or two Abyssus, and while the dmg increase is incredibly high, my death rate went up considerably, so I opted for a more defensive Starkonja to avoid regular oneshots

    Any input, suggestion and comment is more than welcome. I would like to improve my buildmaking abilities and I would really love to try Hardcore one day (whenever I'll be able to create a balanced build)

    The build: https://pastebin.com/FE56RFkH

    submitted by /u/Red13StandingBy
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone point me to a bow elemental hit guide

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Looking for a new league starter

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Been playing for a few seasons now and like to try out a build before using it as a league starter. I am looking for something for next season (I know patch notes might change things). I like builds that can do all the way up to A8 Sirus. I am thinking of either trying a miner build or Dominating Blow Guardian. I was wondering what other strong starters are out there as well?

    Builds I've already tried: Cyclone Slayer/Champion Spectre Summoner Skele Summoner Toxic Rain PF/Trickster Blade Vortex Assassin Cobra Lash Assassin Bleed Bow Glad Lacerate Glad Volatile Dead Necro Arc Elementalist Storm Brand

    submitted by /u/JaviJ01
    [link] [comments]

    Archmage Cremation mana regen woes

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    New to POE with this league (despite having a POE account since the first beta haha), been enjoying my level 89 Necro, this is my first "real" character as I've made others but many times either didn't pan out or I didn't like the playstyle.

    Anyways, my character's mana regen is absolutely TERRIBLE which ends up getting me killed as my mana tends to not regen fast enough in some instances (despite this, I'm actually about to fight Sirus for the first time ever). Would love to get some direction on where I can improve, where I've gone horribly wrong, etc.

    https://pastebin.com/xBZW0SPc

    submitted by /u/Ke0
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Build Advice - can't stick to a build

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    The question might is asked every other day, but I haven't found an answer for me yet. So i'm looking for a build to finally stick to. I tend to reroll every league, especially when I hit a plateau, but this league has been way worse than the leagues before.

    I started with Spectre Necro (played to 88 and deleted in an act of frustration after getting killed multiple times in a row in heists) - after that I played TR Trickster (lvl 90) and Divine Ire Totem Hiero (lvl 90) but both I'm quiet not satisfied with, especially survivability and Boss Dmg.

    After that my journey began, I level Alt after Alt but none really convinced me. Some of my experiments included (not full list, only lvl 80+): RF Chieftain, ColdSlinger Occu, SRS Necro, PoisonBladefall and multiple others ...

    Here is what i'm looking for:

    - forgiving defense - does not need to be immortal, but I really get frustrated when dying is a constant factor - But I have no preference between avoiding damage or just good recovery

    - rather active playstyle, but "passive" damage is appreciated - I remember a Sirus fight, when all I did was dodging, and I got mad because I couldn't do any damage - this league I killed him with the totems, but the damage was so low, it was a painful experience. So no build that requires accurate aiming, I'm not that good of a player

    - not too expensive to get going, but with potential to scale - so not the league starter, that hits a wall no matter how much you invest but also not the "dont try this below 100ex" build

    - mapping faster than a grandma in a wheelchair, but ability to kill bosses reliably and in a timely manner - not the zoom zoom which cannot kill a boss, but also not that boss-killer who takes 20min to clear a map.

    - Range/Spells before Melee, but that's just preference and not a hard go/no go argument

    - Meta or Off-Meta - I dont really care, but off-meta sometimes has the advantage of items being cheaper, which would be a bonus

    Currenly I have something between 10 and 15 ex as a starting budget - potentially a few ex more if I sell my current gear.

    The most fun I had back in Delirium - I started with an Stormbrand Scion and once I had the basics for a herald stacker, I switched to that and from there on it was like having fun doing all kinds of content while constantly improving the gear. But this league starting an aura stacker seems way out of reach for me. I feel like that league really spoiled me in terms of "feeling powerful" - nothing I could have recreated since then.

    I currently look at three builds:

    Ice shot Deadeye - but I'm afraid the build or more precisely I will fail at bossing with it

    Block Gladi with Cylcone - I played Cyclone before, it was "ok" - I cannot say why, but I'm not 100% sure I will enjoy the build

    Bleed Bow Glad - here i'm concerned about the bow is needed to feel great, but that would be too expensive.

    I'm open to suggestions and hopefully find a build to stick to :)

    submitted by /u/MartinS_LE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel