• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Finished my elementalist build at lvl 95 and recorded some endgame footage if anyone wants to see how it performs in t16 stuff :P easily my most fun mapping char

    Path of Exile Builds Finished my elementalist build at lvl 95 and recorded some endgame footage if anyone wants to see how it performs in t16 stuff :P easily my most fun mapping char


    Finished my elementalist build at lvl 95 and recorded some endgame footage if anyone wants to see how it performs in t16 stuff :P easily my most fun mapping char

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:19 AM PST

    OOS Hydrosphere Archmage Elementalist (not mine)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Looking for safe boss killer.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Just coming back from Maven's Invitation (the one with uber atziri) and got rekt (playing LL Glacial cascade Mines).

    I'm looking for a solid boss killer that allow me to do mistakes. Budget : 30ex but i can grind more.

    Thank you for your answer.

    submitted by /u/Goinigoino
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build 9 ex budget

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Hi there, I currently main a bf/bb assassin and got him to level 90. Kinda bored now. Damage falling off and doing a combo kinda sucks because sometimes blade blast doesn't go off smoothly. Any good build to recommend which can push end game content with my current budget?

    submitted by /u/aquasnow
    [link] [comments]

    Help with how to craft this please :) SSF Ritual SC -- bleed EQ

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Mjőlnir CoC Arc Inquisitor - pastebin share

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Hey boys and girls,

    I wanted to share what is my favourite build so far. Been playing PoE for a few years now and I've rarely come across something so good while planning my own guide.

    The new Inquisitor ascendancy is bonkers. I stacked some int and str and these are the results. Bear in mind I'm a casual player.

    This build has some mean regen, chieftain style and puts out around 1.8mil Sirus DPS. It's by far not optimized yet, since I still have a life. For anyone wanting to play a Cospri's kinda gameplay give it a shot, it's maginifcent.

    https://pastebin.com/D1RYyKwH

    PS: If anyone gets any Ideas how to take it to the next lvl pls share =)

    Rdit: Changed the pastebin, hope it works now.

    submitted by /u/Tedahson
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build help. Dont know how to improve my character further (facebreaker cyclone champion)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    This is the third league I played and the first build ive reached awakening level 8 with.

    It is a bossing focused cyclone champion, pure physical damage using impale, facebreaker, and no crit (less diamond flask reliance when bossing). I just got my watcher's eye and I dont know how to improve my build in terms of damage or tankiness, im not sure what else to get or if I should transition to a build with more damage/defense potential.

    This is my PoB link https://pastebin.com/CKbXq12f

    submitted by /u/BigBlackSwords
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a few questions about a build I'm theorycrafting

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    Context; Haven't played since syndicate was introduced. returning to the game this week.

    I'm brewing an Occultist witch build, using Hexblast for primary damage.

    I was looking at poe.ninja for other people playing the build, and all of them have a few things in common that are confounding me.

    Firstly; Most of them have CI+Prism guardian? Did something change to enable this to allow reserved auras? they also have pain attunement so I'm just completely lost.

    Secondly; Most have Conductivity as their one Self-Cast curse, with the Doomsday keystone as well as the archemage support+arcane cloak. Wouldn't conductivity expiring for the doom buff to hexblast be counter intuitive? Compounded with that, they run elemental equilibrium (presumable to work with hexblast's adaptive penetration) so if they intended to spam hexblast after conductivity would the damage not fall off?

    Thanks for the time to read and help!

    submitted by /u/Rokuta
    [link] [comments]

    No brain hardcore build?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    So i wanna complete all achievements and 8 of them are for hardcore.
    I've looked around but most build guides are focused on softcore.
    I just need something simple to get me to lvl 90 and do Uber lab.
    I don't like BF/BB and anything with 1-2 playstyle otherwise I'm down for whatever.

    submitted by /u/DiabloJino
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Archmage Ignite Penance Brand Elementalist - Not sure how to gear from here

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/rYjn575y

    I have gotten to Awakener 6 with very little issues. The build does fine for most content, and I feel like I could push to A9 with it. However, I don't know what I could aim to improve next other than small improvements to max life/mana.

    Are there any top shelf items or changes people would recommend to scale the character a bit more into either Tankiness or DPS without giving too much else up?

    submitted by /u/Thechanman707
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good all-around endgame build

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    I have around 8 ex but can grind if more is needed to kickstart the build. With new atlas passives and multiboss fights it feels like you'd want good clearing, bossing and survivability (I know you can't excel at all 3 at the same time, but I'm hoping for something that's good all-around). I've checked poeninja and it looks like popular builds that aren't league starters are Carrion Golems, Detonate Dead and CoC (although I'm a noob when it comes to choosing a build).

    Some background: I started playing in Harvest with EQ Jugg and got to high tier red maps without much trouble (although sometimes I'd get oneshot in T16s with bad mods). I killed Sirus at AL5 and got 24 challenges (and would get 30 if I didn't burn out). I quit early in Heist.

    I started as a Bleed bow Gladiator this league and currently doing low tier reds. Bleedslposions are nice but single-target damage is pretty low and the clear speed has fallen off noticeably, it's been less smooth than what I had expected. I know I can invest more into getting better gear with dot multiplier mods, cluster jewels and so on, but I'm really unsure if it's better than making another character with a better build at this point. Even with Assailum it doesn't look like bleed bow is going to be that good at maven encounters and other bosses since it's clunky to use from what I've heard.

    Another thing I've gathered from researching is that most builds typically fall into three categories based on investment: 0~15 ex (like league starters), 10~30 ex (moderate endgame), 50+ ex (super minmaxing ones, like aurastackers) -- as in, you could keep throwing money into a build but at some point you could make another build that would scale much better with the same investment. So I'm looking for a build from the second category, if that makes sense: good at getting to 36 challenges and farming enough currency that I could invest more into it (or switch to a more expensive build later on if I want).

    submitted by /u/RoundToaster
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Viper Strike Pathfinder Build Guide - League Start and Endgame Viable

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    As the title reads below you will find the link to my Build Guide for a Viper Strike Pathfinder. This build is very flexible and can be started on a 5 chaos budget. Don't be fooled, it can scale into the tens of millions of DPS with even a 10 ex investment, and clear Tier 16 Maps with ease, as well as defeating end game bosses deathless. Don't believe me? Check out the boss kills on my channel or in the Forum Guide. I am adding more and more as the League Progresses.

    Forum Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3020706

    Youtube Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-ubyns44E&t=5s&ab_channel=DelphinolPoE

    submitted by /u/WizardOfDankKush
    [link] [comments]

    What is the more tanky build?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    I am still undecided on what to swap into

    L.L carrion golems Vortex Occultist Or D.D

    I currently have around 45 ex to work with and wondering what would be thr most defensive and tanky build here (or if you have any other suggestions for a witch build)

    submitted by /u/DekeaSaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Noob - However Experienced Gamer. Need help understanding this really overwhelming to look at game.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    So. I understand RNG. I've played every single Diablo. (thoroughly) I've played all the Champions games. I am an avid Fallout 76 player. I get that great builds come by chance sometimes. I've been looking at some of the builds out there, and I think that as a noob, that the easiest for me and my play style would be a Marauder in chez Gladiator. My question is how do I set that up on that extremely intimidating skill map. I want to play this game. But when I look at it, I feel a little overwhelmed. Is there maps out there, that show me where to put every single point into to make this build happen? Or... if you have time to answer this, I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/UloseGenrLkenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Need build help: How to survive T15

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Hey guys this is the first build I got to T15 with. Whilst I can clear the maps I Can't do most of them without dying. How would I go about upgrading the character in order of importance? Really got no clue atm and it takes the fun out of things^^ Thanks in Advance :)

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QH5inJEC

    submitted by /u/Enthapythius
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm build?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    Is there any Hollow Palm build that could be considered good? I did Hollow Palm frenzy Raider a couple of leagues back and it worked great, but I'm not sure if it would still be good, especially compared to other builds for the same budget.

    submitted by /u/PanosXatz
    [link] [comments]

    build idea

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    hello, i was thinking about a build that could be fun to make. 100% fire ice crash ignite elementalist, dont know if it works at all. i was sitting in PoB a bit and threw together a skill tree for it. im very bad at making builds so if someone could have a quick look at it and maybe make it better i would be happy. if you decide to look at it i dont know if i should go Elemancer or Heart of Destruction and i only pick Golem Commander if i go Elemancer.

    http://poeurl.com/c9RR

    submitted by /u/grannne
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my EQbleed

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:10 AM PST

    In high maps but random one shots and the fact it takes forever to kill any boss on an alched map is kinda killing it for me. Any advice one the build?

    Also, the axe im waiting on a remove chaos for so as not to ruin the rest of the mods.

    https://pastebin.com/zDrs1FgN

    submitted by /u/foolishking
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Rain PF - Next steps

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Sup everyone, so this is my 3rd league and first time playing ranged. I decided on TR PF and absolutely love this build.

    I have however hit a bit of a wall and I am not sure where to go next. I can do T16 maps, but I tend to die every now and then, been stuck at lvl 90 for way too long. I just did my first Sirus fight and didnt kill at A0, DPS felt low against him but honestly I also just messed up mechanics.

    I feel like the only real option is to go for clusters. Bow DoT or chaos damage large cluster?

    This should fix my DPS but any tips for survivability?

    Last question what is the consensus on Witchfire, people do not seem to use it but the stats seem good, am I missing something?

    Thanks for any tips!

    PoB link: https://pastebin.com/yLhaKJMS

    submitted by /u/Psycoustic
    [link] [comments]

    kintsugi or carcass jack for TR mines trickster

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Necro Golems budget POB - what to improve?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Hello, necro golem noob here, I am dying too easily on T8 and damage on golems could be better as it take some time to kill packs/bosses. What would you suggest to change If I have hardly 1ex? (got shavs but not lucky to 6linking it, not sure if 5 link would be better with some changes.)

    https://pastebin.com/pDig1jea

    submitted by /u/Flash4473
    [link] [comments]

    Hydrosphere totems vs Hall of Grandmasters test, until map crashed...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:01 AM PST

    [Slayer 2H sword Cyclone] What upgrades to go next?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Hi, here is my current character: https://pastebin.com/25rfZw7j

    So here comes the time of the league where I feel like my character is good enough to probably do most of the endgame bosses, but it feels like new upgrades are gonna be extremely expensive... For not so much of a power upgrade.

    What should I go for next?

    Regarding my current gear:

    • Weapon is probably good enough for any content in the game. I bought it for 6ex unlinked, definitely a very strong weapon.
    • My steel ring feels good enough as well.
    • The vulnerability ring needs to go, it's a remnant of my previous build (Bleed bow gladiator). I guess I should get a rare with assassin's mark and beefy resists to make up for the uniques I'll have later?
    • Belt is alright, nothing special. It will eventually be replaced by Ryslatha's Coil, so I shouldn't require any elemental resistances on it.
    • Helmet: I don't think I'm supposed to keep it in the endgame, but what should it be replaced with? As long as I don't have Replica Farrul's Fur, not having Devoto's Devotion will probably really hurt my clearspeed.

    Regarding uniques, I now that these are good for endgame but I will probably require way better rares to have sufficient resistances:

    • Atziri's Acuity, 3ex, would save me 3 attribute points on the tree but with my current rare I would definitely need to spend them on ele resist nodes because my current gloves have 115% total ele resist.
    • Ryslatha's Coil, ~7ex, a little bit more than 20% more damage with good rolls on a belt? Yes please
    • Replica Farrul's Fur, ~30ex, very good for both offense, defense, and clearspeed.

    Should I just save up for a Replica Farrul's Fur after I replace my "vulnerability on hit" ring? What do you guys think?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nephophobic
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Minion Instability Build - Starter Build

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    This is a build that I made for this league and that turned out pretty well for a starter build. It uses very cheap unique and rare. It has close to 1M Sirius DPS and can 1-shot nuke a lot of map boss. It however as some defensive issues when mapping in t13+ maps.

    Core idea

    The core idea being this build is to use Earendel's Embrace and Infernal Legion to damage the skeleton we spawn. We also use the combo of Maligaro's Lens and Necromantic Aegis to accelerates the degens (as Maligaro's Lens negative resist will apply to skeletons) and heals us when the minion explode.

    Special mentions

    You can get a level 21 Vaal Summon Skeleton by buying the card The Bones. The cards cost 2c each making this gem cost 12c (extremely cheap).

    As the builds stack so much "+% minion life", your golem will stay alive even without a "Cast when damage taken" support. Also you can use your golem to tank some damage by linking it with meat shield. The golem that I have on my character has 105k HP.

    Do not take passives nodes that increase minion resistances. This will slow down the time it takes for skeleton to explode. This reduces your potential DPS by a lot.

    You can nuke bosses by using "Vaal Summon Skeleton" on them as this will detonate 26 skeletons dealing in the process an absurd amount of damage.

    When calculating the damage of the build, keep in mind 4 skeletons are spawned at the same time. This means that Minion Instability will trigger 4 times. In the PoB of my character, the damage per cast is 500k (not 125k).

    PoB

    Current character : https://pastebin.com/xRv8gt2c

    submitted by /u/holyvier
    [link] [comments]

    BF/BB Assassin help, too little damage and too little survivability.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:55 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/p1bt29qU

    On paper it seems like I have decent defensives and damage, with:

    Max spell/attack dodge, Endurance Charges, Flesh and Stone, Frost Shield, Overleech (Ahuhua), CWDT IC Enfeeble, Vaal Grace

    But I'm ripping constantly to high tier red maps, and have no way of doing Uncharted Maven encounters, such as 4way breach and stuff because any 1 attack 1shots me.

    Also feel super lacking in damage, it takes so long to kill even just map bosses, much less Maven encounter bosses and Shaper/Elder.

    Any advice is appreciated - thx

    submitted by /u/Lord-Drails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel