• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds [SSF] 6L +3 aoe simple robe

    Path of Exile Builds [SSF] 6L +3 aoe simple robe


    [SSF] 6L +3 aoe simple robe

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I severely underestimated Maeven's and now I need help

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    TL:DR: that league is overtuned (not in a bad way) and I need help on figuring out a dedicated boss killer and a mapper that can withstand those new endgame contents.

    WALL OF TEXT AHEAD!! BEWARE

    Ok so I'm a bit sad becouse I really enjoyed the fireball elementalist playstile, but even making some preps for a "boss league" its not enough.

    I'm at 6k life, max attack block, half spell block AND damage is around 4kk.

    My planned PoB was to boost it to:

    9m on fireball and 7.5k life(Kaoms)

    or I could aim to

    9m fireball + 10m on flamewall and be around 6.5k life(flamewall 6l on chest)

    But not having a relliable way of recovering life besides my karui flask is a no go this league, and even with max spell/attack block and 7.5k life i don't thing I could do those "breachstone bosses" invitation (that should be one of the easy ones), so I decided to save my currency and stop investing on that build while I farm more currency on maps to make a dedicated boss killer and a mapper.

    BOSS KILLER

    I was thinking in Creametion necro or DD Necro(or inquisitor) , someone that played those can tell me if they could finish those endgame maevens invitations?

    There is any other dedicated boss killer that u have tested and is doing fine?( don't take me wrong, I'm asking if its tested because the bottleneck old standard of a great boss killer has become much, much tighter).

    MAPPER

    Now on dedicated mappers, I taught on FireBV assassin or HoT autobomber (both with BoTB) but I'm worried that those builds will have a hard time getting some respectable chaos resist for rituals and they may have problems in some juiced map bosses when maevens is on the fight, if u have any idea of a mapper build for that league I would gladly take it.

    submitted by /u/arthurmt8448
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick my second character and save my hand.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    I leaguestarted a Purifying Flame Miner and wow, it was perfect. Cheap, good clear, great bossing, amazing Sabo sustain plus consecrated ground regen.

    The only issue? My hand. It freaking hurts with spamming clicks all day. So I'm looking for another build, I got some currency and I've narrowed it down.

    Divine Ire Inquisitor, Discharge Elementalist or Vortex (spells longer or self cast? Not sure)

    submitted by /u/SpectralReflection
    [link] [comments]

    Inquisitor Mjolnir [Ball lightning] Budget

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    T16 Legion Farmer

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Any thoughts of the best build for clearing Legion content in full in T14~16 maps? My bosser doesn't quite have the umph for grabbing all the juice.

    Without HH?

    With HH?

    submitted by /u/thrashV_TTV
    [link] [comments]

    SSF friendly Delirium/Simulacrum farmer?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    I'm currently in a private league with friends, so it's not total SSF, but it is a small group. I started Bladefall/blast chieftain and I'm not enjoying it much, but I did manage did get quite a bit of content done. I guess I'm looking to move on, but I'm kind of scratching my head what I should do next.

    I really enjoy doing delirium and simulacrum, so I'd like a build that can do that fairly easily in ssf. Also, I just want something fun to play. BF/BB on chieftain felt really clunky, so I would love to play something much smoother. I'll try to answer any questions that might help recommend a build. Thanks!

    Edit: I did manage to get a bottled faith drop if that helps with any recommendations.

    submitted by /u/KMoondoggie
    [link] [comments]

    Is trinity enough to make a tri-elemental his competitive with conversion (on the same budget)?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    I've always disliked the requirement for conversion for ele hit (for no good reason). Does the trinity support make up for the loss in damage from conversion?

    submitted by /u/keithgmccall
    [link] [comments]

    Armageddon or Penance brand as a first time elementalist?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Not sure which one is better to level/league start with.

    Hit lvl 45 and got bored of Crackling lance spamming so wanna try out something new in the form of brands.

    Which one of the two is better for clearing/bossing?

    I saw that Arm. band can be supported with Firewall skill, anything that works with Penance brand for single target? (I assume its bad dmg for bosses.)

    Am I right to assume that neither of these brands offer any survivability?

    Lastly, which one is cheaper to budget?

    submitted by /u/Horcsogg
    [link] [comments]

    Uul's Embrace + Deadeye is fun

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    http://poeurl.com/c9o9

    3 chaining projectiles with cyclone clears so good in rituals. You're investing in crit/bleed/impale anyway.

    • Rupture with crimson dance for single target
    • 6 socket axe is brutality, maim, viscious projectiles, chain, impale, increased crit strikes
    • 6 link chest is cyclone, fortify, infused channeling, melee physical, brutality, impale
    • Impale support + dread banner + 3 nodes on tree = 90% chance to impale
    • Focal Point with ass mark on hit ring (or oskarms) makes you tanky taking 25% less damage
    • can wear bleed explode gloves for extra clear
    submitted by /u/poenewplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking build

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Looking for a build idea that is relatively tanky and can do all content, I heard mana guardian agony crawler was a good pick but I thought I would ask you guys' first.

    submitted by /u/fentanas
    [link] [comments]

    Detonate dead scalling?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Hi, what's the best way to scale detonate dead's damage both spell portion and corpse detonation at once? I assume it's going to be elemental damage, flat fire, +1 to all fire spells, elemental focus and such. On poe ninja i see a lot of people using general spell damage or controlled destruction but as far as i know it doesn't scale the corpse detonate portion of the skill. I'm going to play it as inquisitor crit, how should i approach it in terms of support gems, passive tree etc? My idea of links was DD - spell cascade - unleash - ele focus - inspiration - intensify.

    submitted by /u/Cothyris
    [link] [comments]

    [Path Of Exile 3.13] Toxic Rain Pathfinder League starter Build Guide

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Can some build expert tell me if this build is viable in the current version? (Ngamahu cyclone ranger)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    I want to come back playing PoE after a very long break. Last time I played was when they added the atlas. Since then there are so many new skill/support gems and league leftover mechanics, it drives me crazy. I figured best way to come back would be with the build I enjoyed the most.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526420/page/1

    Something very similar to this was my favourite build. Ngamahu cyclone ranger with insane movement speeds. The provided skill tree seems to be compatible with the current version according to Path of Building. What I'm curious about if there are any new support gems that I would have to change or should I just stick to the ones I can remember.

    I also found a marauder Ngamahu cyclone marauder build guide which was for the current version but I always prefered evasion/dodge style builds.

    I'm thankful for any suggestions or advices.

    submitted by /u/tasu221
    [link] [comments]

    Skeletons + Spectres?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Hey guys, any recommendations for builds that use skeletons + spectres? I was initially planning to go skeleton archers just to try them out, but the gem costs way too much and I just got to maps, so I'm giving up on that. Need some ideas on respeccing, please help.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/LimeGarden
    [link] [comments]

    Good leveling gear for ele hit deadeye

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Hitting a wall rn. End of act 4. Amy suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FuriousFenz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a suggestion on an ED/Contagion build to follow, seems to be a lot of em

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:42 AM PST

    AFK T16 blighted map farmer

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Hello. I want to make a character to AFK farm my t16 blighed maps while i am doing my work. Is elemantalist carrion golems still able to farm t16 blighted maps fully afk ? If anyone tried it this patch can you suggest a pob. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Middle-Tip7304
    [link] [comments]

    Blade blast helmet /conc effect question

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    What would be the most optimal enchant for a chieftain blade blast build? Would it be an enchant towards blade blast or reduced mana on an aura?

    Also, is it worth prioritizing level 20 conc effect over the enchant for supporting bladefall?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dice36
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting a wall at early red maps / Awakening 4, what to change/upgrade?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Using Ziz's Cyclone Slayer. I feel pretty goddamn squishy and am finding it hard to get a better weapon that doesn't cost 20 exalts. I got a fated connections so I can spend quite a bit on upgrades, just unsure where i should prioritize.

    My pob: https://pastebin.com/e7LbBcAa

    Ziz build: https://pastebin.com/QiivB5zG

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivYiKxYHyjg&t=2s

    submitted by /u/QuorthonsGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Rain feeling really weak on bosses

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I'll link my profile here, as the title says, I am playing Toxic rain as a pathfinder and while mapping feels fine, boss damage feels really bad. PoB says I should have 1.9 million dps, however it feels much worse than 1 million dps builds I've played in the past. Could someone tell me if they notice something claringly wrong with the build?

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/4MUUKYDR

    submitted by /u/Alrrich1337
    [link] [comments]

    Best under the radar build this league so far?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Looking for a new build since it seems impossible to build a miner tanky enough for juiced content. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Spura2
    [link] [comments]

    Arn's anguish slayer

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Would brutal Charges interact with masterful form?

    submitted by /u/EsportsWriter
    [link] [comments]

    Are Carrion Golems still viable ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone is playing a carrion golem build and if it is worth making it after the nerfs they've tanked

    submitted by /u/Rsume
    [link] [comments]

    Two link setups for hydrosphere?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    I was reading the text for Hydrosphere and I noticed that it says:

    "Create a sphere of water, or move an existing sphere and reset its duration"

    I wonder what happens if you have two separate setups for Hydrosphere. I'm thinking of self casting it first with a full 6link setup, then using an ashenath's chant trigger to move it around. Would this override the links on the 6link setup, or would it preserve them as the wording seems to suggest?

    The idea would be to do something interesting with cold occultist using Asphyxia's Wrath for the hex transfer and 20% phys as cold.

    submitted by /u/Steel_Neuron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel