• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - February 27, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - February 27, 2021


    Questions Thread - February 27, 2021

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Questions Thread

    This is a general question thread on. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in any of the questions channels under the "help" category in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new.

    We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    She never hurt anyone

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    A drawing I done of Oshabi for the talent competition! :D

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:44 AM PST

    When I'm speeding through maps just trying to collect bosses for a maven fight...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    PSA: Harvest's "Reforge a Rare item, being much more likely to receive the same modifier types" respects crafted modifiers

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    The flexibility of this game is staggering

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Here I am, a witch with 2507 strength (working on more). How cool is the mere possibility of this. You know, many other games would have a "barbarian" skill tree, a "witch" skill tree etc and not this super flexibile thing where witches outdo barbarians on strength, templars have minions and whatever mindboggling impossibility people come up with. We have grown so accustomed to this but today when I crossed 2500 strength I thought it's worth a "hats off" post.

    submitted by /u/chx_
    [link] [comments]

    [RSC] Wormblaster deletes A9 Sirus

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Kraken Torc, Jade Amulet. Cold Dex-Stacking Amulet

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Ngahamu's Flame Pixel Art

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:34 AM PST

    After 1200 hours, for the first time i finally killed A8 sirus by myself deathless. Feels good

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Beast Charm, a +2% max res, 15% reduced mana reservation life shield for my Blade Blast Chieftain

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:52 AM PST

    Its not much, but its honest work. All Achievements

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:01 PM PST

    My performance after latest patch

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:44 PM PST

    QOL suggestion: "Prophecy Complete" notification is barely noticeable, please make it bigger.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Let me in.... LET ME IN!!!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:57 AM PST

    RAREst item i got in my collection

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    I tried to bring back the greatness of Worm Blast and this is what came of it

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    First of all i'm sorry for my english

    And so, I'm testing off meta builds that everyone has forgotten about. And recently I noticed an interesting idea for an old Worm Blast.

    I put together a version of this build from the relatively inexpensive 100-110ex ~

    DPS mechanic:

    The main mechanic is that with the help of the cap I summon skeletons who use all my bottles thanks to the belt. It also uses a bug with harvest enchantment on bottles. The bottom line of the error is that banks should lose% for each use, but because of that, I DO NOT ACTUALLY click on them. we have 7 times of pressing 1 can infinitely.

    Each skeleton hits the jar 7 times after that the worms they summon are counted as my minions and are detonated by the Dark Pact. It's hard for me to calculate the damage, but you can estimate it from the videos.

    Def :

    Survival is nothing new, I use Glorius Vaniti> Doryani

    The amount of sustain from the kill is just crazy. From 1 pressing of the ability, I get the maximum amount of life and energy shield, no matter how much I have....

    My guesses:

    I want to say that 800+ minions are summoned, because of this, the server often does not have time to process every tick of damage, so it comes after a second ... and it looks ridiculous. Sometimes the damage just doesn't come at all: D
    My version is not perfect, if you wish, you can make DPS x3 from what is now.

    I want to say that like its first versions, this one in a good version kills everything with 1 hit (including your fps and the game server)

    P.S at the moment I am looking for a buyer of this meme for the cost of all items.

    If you are interested, you can contact me in private messages in discord
    sattatrapy # 7536

    Materials you want to see:

    PoB - https://pastebin.com/hYrHdUyn

    https://youtu.be/yDp1GKEAgfM - Maven
    https://youtu.be/jtFPYkq1-9A - Purificator
    https://youtu.be/ApoFhPc08ao - Shaper
    https://youtu.be/_1KOP_FS_70 - Last Phase a9 sirus

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Video-7
    [link] [comments]

    Skeleton Archers Build Guide and Showcase - The best boss killer I've played

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    I have been playing POE and doing cheap 50c meme build for years - Finally made my first serious build (Cospri Cyclone) and rolled this amazing chest today!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Played 850 hours since starting in Bestiary league - First ever end game boss kill

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Loot from 200 maps worth of breaches in Lex Proxima (or "Breachstones don't come from breaches")

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    TLDR : Just under 10 Chayula stones

    I'm kinda done with the league (it's been great for me, 10/10) so I wanted to test out some alternative farming methods. I looked at the Atlas passive points in Lex Proxima and wanted to try out the Breach nodes. So I went ahead and spent about 12 ex in Watchstones with "Breaches in Areas have % increased chance to belong to Chayula". Along with the 25% watchstone effect mod, I was running with 475% increased chance to belong to Chayula.

    I prepared 200 park maps with 200 polished breach scarabs. These were all self farmed (I played a fuckton this league).

    Out of the 423 total breaches I encountered, only 75 of them belonged to Chayula (17%). Out of the 75 Chayula breaches I encountered, only 5 of them had the Chayula boss (6.7%). Out of 5 of the Chayula bosses I encountered, 0 of them dropped a full breachstone (0%). In total, I got a total of 970 Chayula splinters.

    Needless to say, this is a HORRIBLE strategy. The Lex Proxima could be changed to guarantee a boss every breach and this would still be terrible. Or it could be changed to guarantee a stone (instead of 10%) from every breach boss and this would still be terrible. The amount invested into top tier watchstones only resulted in 17% of breaches to belong to Chayula. Don't do this. Please.

    Fun Facts :
    - 12 harvests found
    - 73 Realm Cards found
    - 79 Xophs
    - 104 Eshs
    - 107 Tuls
    - 58 Uuls
    - Total breach bosses found : 64

    submitted by /u/antdood
    [link] [comments]

    Since these stats have already been datamined, why not add this to the advanced display to give players more information?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Zana missions farming with Paths Not Taken passive - what can you expect to see

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:34 AM PST

    Zana missions farming with Paths Not Taken passive - what can you expect to see

    Hello all,

    TL;DR;

    • Small sample, actual numbers may differ
    • Path Not Taken mandatory
    • Harvest: 26% (41% if 4x Zana 2 extra maps)
    • Delirium: 48%
    • Synthesis: 4%
    • Elder/Shaper: 50%

    Full-length story + analysis

    in recent days I was running Atoll maps to finish some of my gear. I decided to run Zana missions while doing so and note down what missions I was being offered from Zana.Since I was running Zana missions, I have invested in Paths not Taken atlas passive.

    Here is the result of the first 50 runs and what can you expect to see

    50 Zana missions results

    Atlas

    • 164/164 Bonus Objectives
    • 164/164 Awakening Bonus Objectives
    • Master of the Atlas > Paths Not Taken
    • Secrets of the Stones
    • Close Allies

    Results comment

    • So far I tracked only 50 Zana mission runs. I will keep on tracking it till I quit the league or the league ends. I will occasionally update this post
    • During the runs, there were 2 interesting runs. Number 42 and 49.

    Results analysis

    On average Zana offers 13 different maps.

    Zana offered me:

    • Harvest 13 times (26%); 2 different Harvest maps once
    • Synthesis map 2 times (4%), 1 of which was Cortex (and I dropped god damn gloves)
    • Delirium map 24 times; 2 different Delirium maps twice
    • Elder/Shaper map 25 times; 6 times 2 or more in a single window

    How to increase your odds of getting your desired map

    Since I was running Atoll maps, my main concern/goal was to get as many Harvest encounters as possible. For that reason, I am heavily invested in Harvest-related watchstones.

    Better watchstone for Zana farming would be

    • Magic Titanium Watchstone with Zana Missions in Area have 1-2 additional Map options mod
      At the time of publishing the price for 1 additional Map option starts at 45c; 2 additional Map options 3ex.
      Update 2: At the time of publishing the price for 1 additional Map option for the Haewark Hamlet region is 80c; 2 additional Map options 20+ex.
      For other regions 1 additional Map options: 45c; 2 additional Map options 3+ex (always depends on region)

    Zana Missions in Area have 2 additional Map options

    • Unique Platinum Wachstone with Zana Missions in Area have 3 additional Map options modAt the time of publishing the price starts at 30c

    Since expecting to sustain/always running Unique watchstones seems like a silly idea (currently there are only 109 on the market). Let's assume you would use 4x times 2 additional map options.

    My math may be wrong in here (but somebody will for sure correct me if that's the case) but...

    • With a 26% chance for Harvest mission with 13 maps on average, there is approximately a 2% chance for a map to be Harvest mission.
    • According to my knowledge above-mentioned Zana-related watchstone mod adds Map options into Zana's map pool after Path Not Taken's line Zana Missions in Areas have double the number of Map options takes place.This means, that 4 times 2 additional map options will give you 8 extra maps, not 16 as some may assume.

    https://preview.redd.it/8el21unf60k61.png?width=707&format=png&auto=webp&s=30741fc488bc72cbdf1c468ee0684d7ee660b77f

    • 8 times 2% for Harvest = 15% extra chance to be offered Harvest. Totaling in 41% chance to be offered Harvest.*(no, we cannot do 2 x 8% = 16%, that's not how probability works. We have to do 1 - (1 - 0.02)8 ~~\ 100% = 14.92%)~~*
    • [Update 1]: If we assume that Zana gives 13 maps on average and we add 8 maps into the pool of the maps, while having a 2% chance for the Harvest per map, there is a 1 - (1 - 0.02)21 \ 100%* ≈ 34.57% chance per Zana mission to get the Harvest

    What's next?

    • I was not tracking my natural Harvest occurrences, starting with 51. Zana's mission I will start to do so. But so far I feel like I was either running Harvest in the map or from Zana's mission every 1 in 3 maps.

    Updates:

    • [Update 1]: Math calculations were a bit off... fixed.
    • [Update 2]: The price for the Titanum Haewark Hamlet Watchstone was off by a lot... fixed.

    submitted by /u/Zawayama
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Crackling Lance - The Feared w/ rippy mods

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    A tribute to Winter Orb -- my final build for 3.13 Ritual League

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel