• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds 3.13 | Build Showcase - Animate Weapon Golementalist (BPL3)

    Path of Exile Builds 3.13 | Build Showcase - Animate Weapon Golementalist (BPL3)


    3.13 | Build Showcase - Animate Weapon Golementalist (BPL3)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Cold Carrion Elementalist | A 2 IQ Build for the 2 IQ Exile

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Got a Headhunter for the first time, have an additional 55ex, what build will allow me to do 100% delirium on this budget?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Looking to try my hand at delirium farming so I can recoup some of my costs. I have been playing nothing but chaos spell slinger on valdos rest for over a month and want a taste of what real money making looks like.

    submitted by /u/polio23
    [link] [comments]

    Not your typical glass cannon showcase: The Feared (6 man turbo)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Chaos damage is too ops? [Help with chaos mitigation]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/70jYTH4F

    Currently I have -48% chaos resistance with 5k HP, and I could not withstand t11 malevolent ritual. I tested with malevolent ritual on t7 map, I can only with stand 4 consecutive hits from the chaos balls.

    How can I improve my build to be more survivability?

    submitted by /u/silvernsda
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a guide for cobra lash assassin?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Last played that in blight. Was pretty fun, and want to try that now but am a noob with build making.

    I saw mathil's old video but most attack poison builds are now pathfinder instead.

    submitted by /u/babyboo8
    [link] [comments]

    Help with self curse BV witch

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PST

    I have my first HH. I have around 500 regrets, but not a ton of currency past what will be needed to buy the gear for this build.

    Tree doesn't matter currently and I'd gladly respec. It is stacked with dex and elemental damage nodes.

    Anyone have suggestions or a build guide for something on a very low budget to bridge the gap until I can go self curse?

    submitted by /u/Dreadphul
    [link] [comments]

    When is Scion “the class to be”?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Kind of always wondered. I like to toy around with all the classes, but I've struggled to really identify when... you would want to choose Scion over another class.

    It just seems that in most POE builds you want to really commit to a particular niche - and as a "jack of all trades" type I'm not sure how you'd best utilize a scion. A lot of the public Scion builds are like "yea this can be on a Scion or a witch and the witch will have 100 less hp and 15% more dps" or whatever, but aside from a few bladefall builds I really don't see much that seems to play into Scion "strengths".

    Just curious on if anyone could fill me in. I'd really like to use the class more but I struggle to do so in a way that isn't just playing a worse version of another class.

    Edit: thanks for responses everyone. To anyone reading this in the future - answers tend to be

    1. Used when you just want to mix and match ascendencies (normally pathfinder and one other)

    2. Used in some mine builds

    3. Shinanagins with cluster jewels

    4. Niche builds that rely on specific items and perks from all over the treee

    5. Aurabots

    So overall, Scions do excell in some areas - but they tend to be somewhat niche and you tend to need to know what you're doing more so than just some ezpz vortex or tornado arrow build or whatever

    submitted by /u/King-Of-Rats
    [link] [comments]

    New build recommendation for a max budget of 150ex

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:25 AM PST

    (warning: wall of text incoming!)

    Preamble - played 2 characters this league, got my 38 challenges done (will do 40 in few days) and looking for something a little different that I haven't played before with the budget of around 150ex max (all the raw currency I accumulated over the league so far).

    The 2 chars I made are 92 necro DD and 100 HoP mana guardian that I could repurpose for this but if there is something there then I can always level another char.

    I'm not entirely happy with the necro DD where the clear and dmg is OK in most cases, but sometimes fails miserably like others reported in some encounters (Shaper).

    The mana guardian, whilst tanky as hell, could do with a little more DPS currently sitting at max of around 4m sDPS (although I did AL8 Siruses, Shapers, Elders and Uber Elders and deathless The Hidden few times).

    Looking at what is listed on poe.ninja or forums makes it quite hard to decide what would be an interesting option within the budget (e.g. VD/DD LL necros using Xoph's fire dmg wands that costs a lot more than my whole available budget and I suck at crafting).

    I also got some stuff I could use for the new build (6L Shavs, 6L cloak of defiance, 6L ivory tower, skyforths, doryani's delusions, etc.) and a number of levelled awok and alt quality gems (e.g. coc, blood magic and so on).

    What I played in the past: storm brand, LL carrions, BF/BB chieftain/assasin, occu vortex, ED/C, max block cyclone glad, RF jugg.

    I read many post about cold BV where some poeple swear by it being god-like but then saying you could start it with 100ex or so but it requires a lot more to actually feel good.

    What would be great to have:

    • eHP (min. 7k-8k) with good sustain
    • dmg (+10m sDPS) with good clear and bossing
    • positive chaos res (or going LL/CI)
    • layered defenses (on block effects, phys dmg red, leech, recovery, etc.)
    • ability to ignore proximity shields!
    • explode to avoid on-death effects

    Tempted to try something I have not played before, e.g. penance brands but unsure what to do and hoping you could share your thoughts on the possible builds that meet the above listed criteria.

    submitted by /u/FekAll666
    [link] [comments]

    What builds can this chest be used for?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:02 PM PST

    What builds can this chest be used for?

    Rolled this chest today but I can't think of a build that uses the combination of mods listed. Any ideas?

    https://preview.redd.it/vts8iqq1xcl61.png?width=630&format=png&auto=webp&s=f5ad88460ecb68ad8f49d88739e4a918016f6b54

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Mongoose51
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a recent mana guardian build

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:34 PM PST

    My friends and I are thinking of running together next league and we're looking to synergize well but still be able to solo.

    Player 1 will do a chaos ed/sr spellslinger aurastacker focusing on malevolence and zealotry. Occultist.

    Player 2 will do a necro aura bot with carrion golems and aura stacking and get max effect on discipline, grace, determination.

    Player 3, and this is the hard part, will do a mana guardian. We want to be able to scale both of the faith ascendencies, high mana reservation, life reservation for armor, be able to get to at least 2.0 aura effect so each aura gives 2% phys damage reduction, and ve able to fit in at least 6 auras... AND still do some damage. We'll probably need hatred/anger/wrath on this character so I was thinking a ranged spectre/phantasm setup, but haven't been able to theory craft it out.

    Hope would be 6+ auras, 2.0+ aura effect, 6-10k mana, low life, and minion setup/passive damage that does at least 2 mil dps.

    Any thoughts, send em my way.

    submitted by /u/Drekalo
    [link] [comments]

    Lab Farmer Builds?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:17 PM PST

    I am looking to make a lab farmer for the current league and it'll be my starter... I know I'm late but I am interested in some recommendations for a build! Looking for something that is kinda simple and doesn't need to dodge much lol

    submitted by /u/OkamiDin
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Cospri + Mjolner

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am having some trouble understanding dual wield Cospir + Mjolner and how it interacts with attacks per second and cool down recovery. Basically I want to know what my attacks per seconds needs to be on character sheet to have max effective proc rate. Sorry if this doesn't make sense since I don't really understanding the topic I am asking about.

    Here is my build https://pastebin.com/A4vKYbcD.

    Any insight would be helpful. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/OCD_Breeder
    [link] [comments]

    I just find that I always end up being either too weak to progress, or my build requires no user input and I get bored. Can anyone suggest a good build?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PST

    Looking to improve my negative fire res stacking char. (Fireball Ignite Eyes of Malice Elementalist)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/EpSpatHU (This should be set up so all my negative resistance is removed, and manually entered for Sirus)

    This build stacks negative fire resistance, and uses fireball to apply an ignite to enemy. It's currently just a proof of concept thrown together with what gear I could get in a day or so and I'm sure is missing some strong uniques I've not thought of. I am able to get around -220% fire res on Sirus, but I think -250% or more is possible with gem levels/helm enchant and whatnot.

    Bossing is respectable on single target, but UE felt bad (might be just because I was playing bad and new to the build) and assume Maven invitations would feel similar. Mapping is pretty good with ignite prolif and LMP gem swap.

    Not sure the best direction to take this concept further and looking for suggestions or things I may have overlooked.

    submitted by /u/Forsaken_Wrongdoer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a decent build for around 5ex to get started

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PST

    I'm sure decent has different meanings to everyone but to me it means something with good map clear and good enough bossing to get me thru atleast the map bosses without too much difficulty.

    I'm quite an indecisive player and have just been trying to farm a little bit of 'starting currency'

    5exalts I have farmed up in valdos rest.

    Ideally I would like to be able to take the build further on to tackle more harder bosses with more investment.

    Would love to hear your ideas and suggestions.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/sufian210
    [link] [comments]

    What to go for next?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Playing first lacerate gladiator build- fun so far but my survivability isn't quite there, and I know I need better gear. I've got 8ex, what would be the biggest bang for the buck items to get in that price range? Here's my build:

    https://pastebin.com/JwYAbXH9

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    Great clearspeed/bossing build for ~30-40ex this late into the league?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    So, I league started General's Cry Champion, and it's been amazing for bosses, but the clear has been super average.

    I've been bouncing back between doing Burning Arrow Elementalist and Assassin Storm Brand, but I'm scared of investing 30ex into these builds only for them to suck ass and die constantly. I'm hoping to farm Legions and harbingers super well and still do decent against bosses. Is it possible in this budget? Any other possible suggestions that are tried and tested?

    submitted by /u/Omilinon
    [link] [comments]

    Easy 100% Delirium / Simulacrum Farmer?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Hi,

    I search for a very secure, comfortable to use Simulacrum / 100% Delirium Map farmer.

    I currently run a Cold BV PF and it's cool and all, but I don't clear as good as I'd want to and I also die sometimes. (obviously not min-maxed, but at around 100ex).

    Any recommendations?

    Budget should be below 100ex.

    submitted by /u/SirVampyr
    [link] [comments]

    early access stream for poe2 live now!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Cold BV conversion % help.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Hi all, love the positivity on this sub as opposed the one that shall not be named so thought I'd get a much better response here.

    Q: with my hatred watchers at 40%, 25% from glove craft and 20% from the tree in terms of phys>cold conversion. Am I missing out on a tonne of damage from the remaining 15% conversion into cold and hatred scaling? and if so. Whats the best source of the remaining conversion? Is it just the double conversion gloves?

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: im a blind, cold conversion newb and didnt notice the 20% conversion on the node before winter spirit.

    submitted by /u/wottsinaname
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get my build roasted, and to improve it.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/8JjEqFNZ

    Firstly, this is only my second league, and ive put alot of work into trying to learn all the different mechanics at work in this game. This build allowed me to kill my first sirus, elder, mastermind etc', but i feel like ive gotten into kind of a stalemate when it comes to improving my gear further, where i have all my core items atm, and don't know where money would be best spent.

    Things to consider; Different jewels, maybe a cluster setup. Improving all my gems into awakened or alternate quality. And maybe even switching to a different playstyle altogether.

    Got around 20ex to throw onto it right now. Where my goals are to have alot more dmg without sacrificing defences(1.4m on my pob i believe). I see people with very similar builds to me on poe.ninja doing more than double my dmg. And im having a hard time figuring out how to progress. I work fulltime and have a hard time farming alot of currency quick so i would really like to get help on how to improve the correct things first.

    Thanks alot for any help!

    submitted by /u/ArcticDeity
    [link] [comments]

    What is the next step for this EQ Gladiator

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    PoB

    I have an EQ Gladiator that can do A8 Sirus deathless; however, I struggle with the Maven fight. I'm kinda stuck and haven't had much improvement for a while. What is the next thing to go for on this build that can help with that fight?

    submitted by /u/F5x9
    [link] [comments]

    So how does map drops interact with watchstones?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:44 PM PST

    So after a discussion about map drops i saw in global, i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask:

    lets say i'm running a setup with 4 watch stones in valdo. Would i get equal or more necropolis maps drops compare to if I were running 4 stones in valdo and 4 stones in Alira?

    Scenario 1: I was under the assumption that when a map drops, it first rolls tier, then it rolls between every available map with higher weight of uncompleted and direct linked maps to the current map you are running.

    Scenario 2: Is this not the case and in theory by running only 1 4s watchstone area vs not running full 4 watchstones would only give you 1/8 of all the redmap drops you would normally get?

    If this is the case(which i doubt), why does "leapfrogging" strategy work at all? would be completely pointless to have unsocketed stones if scenario 2 was true.

    submitted by /u/xeratzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel