• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds [3.13] Scion CWDT BB/BF - Fully automated build - HUNDREDS of Millions real DPS - Destroys Any Content

    Path of Exile Builds [3.13] Scion CWDT BB/BF - Fully automated build - HUNDREDS of Millions real DPS - Destroys Any Content


    [3.13] Scion CWDT BB/BF - Fully automated build - HUNDREDS of Millions real DPS - Destroys Any Content

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Scion CoCNova 3.13 (Seberus)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Best League Starters for Valdos farming

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Post PoBs if you've got em, or link to your YouTube vids, or forum guides. Main thing to think about is low budget, prox bubbles and low fps.

    1) Toxic Rain Pathfinder (or Trickster) 2) ED/C or Bane or Soulrend 3) Flame wall spells longer 4) Skelemancer

    Do you have any more? I am looking for something like these to farm some Valdos early on next league. Hopefully no big nerfs!

    submitted by /u/MTVbeachhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Cobra Lash Deadeye.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I have about 3,8m dps, but really close to 2,9m when i configure pob to be realistic and when fighting Sirus. How do I go about increasing my damage without sacrificing too much of my defences(mainly ES and leech)?

    Pob link: https://pastebin.com/wdLvxfXx

    All and any tips are appreciated, I always get stuck on this kind of level, started playing in metamorph. Trying to get my divergent cobra lash to 21, already corrupted 3 with no luck. Also trying to double corrupt my chest, got all white twice in a row.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/confused_and_amused
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker strike Gladiator vs Slayer

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I use poe.ninja to get build ideas, and often pick from the HC league even though I play normal because I typically lean towards the tanky builds.

    I'm thinking about making a flicker strike character, but there's something about the stats on poe.ninja that are confusing me. It seems that the normal league is split pretty evenly between Gladiator and Slayer, but the HC people overwhelming pick Terminus Est Slayer for flicker strike. I would have thought that a max block Gladiator would be more of a safe option for HC players? What am I missing?

    Is a lack of reflected damage and overleech worth a lack of blocking ability for survival?

    submitted by /u/Espiritu51
    [link] [comments]

    Build for next league

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    I'm going to play SSFHC, alone side some friends. For next league we are talking about having a boss race. So basically I'm looking for a build that can do all content from start to endgame bossing.

    I'm debating about Raider BB/BF or PF TR.

    Any ideas what would perform best?

    submitted by /u/Tracedawn
    [link] [comments]

    Which build was your SSF eye opener?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I often find myself to lose interest around 2-3 weeks into trade league, then start to play SSF but it never really feels satisfying, as if I always need to farm for a specific build enabler or the game play of the SSF build I chose overall doesn't suit me.

    What build made you think: Wow, SSF is actually long lasting fun and I can't wait to gradually improve my character? Would be cool, if I could find such a build which is still viable this league.

    submitted by /u/OnColdConcrete
    [link] [comments]

    Successful high life builds

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    I love life as a health mechanic. It's smooth, works well with leech and regeneration, tends to come with high armour for more smoothing of damage, etc. That bottom left area of the tree also comes with plenty of resistances to give you some freedom on your gear choices.

    But most builds that I see involve using life as a stepping stone to CI or to LL builds! What successful (meta, I suppose) builds are using high life as the most efficient version of that build?

    submitted by /u/Espiritu51
    [link] [comments]

    60EX 16/40 Challenges what build do I play?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Life hit hard this league and that's all over now, so now i'm trying to finish strong, dismantled all my builds and have 60-70EX. What build should i play to do everything with?

    submitted by /u/BaarDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Almost to my first ever HH

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I'm just a few ex short of being able to buy my first ever HH. I know this late in the league it doesn't matter to most people anymore, but I've never been able to afford any high end stuff before.

    Can anyone suggest a modestly priced build that would be able to do well with HH? I'm trying to figure out how much currency I need besides the HH .

    submitted by /u/lespaul5895
    [link] [comments]

    Help with phasing buff.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    I just got the ascendency skill, "Quartz Infusion" which grants phasing, but I see no indication that it is working. For the record, I have no sources of Frenzy or Onslaught either, so if those are necessary to activate phasing, that's what I'll work on next.

    submitted by /u/CringeLover69420
    [link] [comments]

    Headhunter flicker or CwC build suggestions?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just got a headhunter for the first time and looking to try it out! Granted, I don't really know much about what builds work well with it and what does not. I've always enjoyed flicker strike so I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on making it work with a flicker build. If it doesn't work well in that build my runner up was going to be a CwC type build (perhaps cyclone linked to another spell?).

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, sorry for such a noob question lol

    submitted by /u/Commodore_Jingles
    [link] [comments]

    Any point in continuing to craft this staff? Any build this would benefit?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Help improving builds before end of season.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Looking to get some help improving my three remaining builds in SSF Ritual. Trying to improve damage and survivability in easy/manageable ways. While I have played a lot I'm not the best and I've struggled a bit this season with Sirus. Trying to get it where at least one of these can easily do it. I tried with a carrion golem life build but just wasn't able to do it. Happy for any feedback! My 3 builds are linked below, all 3 can pretty easily farm red maps even if its not super super fast, but I'm struggling on where to improve.

    https://pastebin.com/fy6tnNd9 - Toxic Rain https://pastebin.com/hEdzQAnZ - BF/BB https://pastebin.com/hZuLjeMN - Cyclone

    submitted by /u/Grauken
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Lightningslinger

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I've had lots of fun leveling with this lightning slinger through the acts but I switched over to storm brand for mapping. It was buttery smooth and I was wondering if I could make a build out of it with just rare gear and somewhat harvest crafted weaponry.

    I was using T2 lightning to spells on dual wands with torment essences and spellslinger setup were both on a 3L, that's it. That's OP.

    Spellslinger - Arc - Ball Lightning

    Spellslinger - WoC - Storm Brand

    Has anyone attempted doing this for up to reds or A8 boss content?

    I'm thinking of scaling damage next with lighting damage per power charge on crusader rings, but idk if that mod is global or only to attacks.

    The next problems are Mana reservation, I'm already about 90% capped with just the two 3Ls and the RMR nodes taken near Avatar of Fire and CI.

    submitted by /u/HaThatsFunnyRight
    [link] [comments]

    Damage feels weak on my TR miner

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    So I run a TR miner build, but it feels kinda squishy and doesn't do as much damage as I hoped it would. Is there anything I can do to improve the DPS?

    POB: https://pastebin.com/i4XymZdY

    submitted by /u/xXxLaggerSwagxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Need a flamewall/ignite recomendation

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    So since Flamewall came up I want to do a league around it. Next league I really want to do a spellslinger flamewall build!

    But I found so many variations now and is hard to choose. This league I did a very thank coldslinger.

    Is there a thanky flamewall build around? Could you guys give me a recommendation?

    submitted by /u/pralima87
    [link] [comments]

    Almost 15 days left till the end and I still don't have a working build

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    This league, at league start I fucked up and wasn't happy with my starter, after rerolling, all the builds I tried wasn't satisfying at all, I really want to play more and get 36 because really want the hideout. (I usually try to go for 36+ challenges every league if I have the time)

    I couldn't make currency, like 4 ex most cuz I kept rerolling, and after seeing those crazy items in every single build, I felt like giving up on the game but I want to keep going.

    I need some help, advice, motivational speech, whatever. I am just so tilted that last league I stomped everything easily and this league I didn't even kill the shaper yet.

    I really appreciate all the help you can give right now.

    submitted by /u/ceredwyn
    [link] [comments]

    Glacial Cascade vs Ball Lightning Mines

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Hey all, currently playing in a private league with some guild mates and we have some gear for a miner. (tremor rod, clusters etc) and just wondering which is the best mine skill, GC or BL. Currently don't have a shavs yet so which would be the best skill to use and easiest to gear?

    submitted by /u/TheDankestToast
    [link] [comments]

    So what are the go to Mine Spells currently?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Still glacial cascade? Ball lightning? Blazing Salvo? Arc?

    Does someone have an idea under which circumstances these builds are best for? Or are they just preference dependend? (But usually meta skills are the meta for a certain reason).

    Thx :)

    submitted by /u/Rainmakerrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] HC/SSF Focused Slam/Cry Champion Build Guide and Gauntlet Highlights

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Snowflake Gauntlet Builds to Practice?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I tried a scion explosive trapper in Zizaran gauntlet and died at 86 to some random white mob.

    literally bought explosive trap from vendor and just went with the flow with a scuffed build, so I can probably manage with something that I practice for and plan a POB with.

    Are there any good competitive builds that can potentially win it's class except for the following:

    • Duelist (too contested so big no no for me)
    • 50 button builds like Slams, DD, ED, BF/BB

    I was thinking lacerate glad but duelist very contested.

    Else I guess i'll have to practice any non-duelist build from the list above since they are the most viable.

    submitted by /u/razorgnome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel