• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Since you guys seemed to like my earlier Crit Flameblast meme, here's a video of it clearing an A8 Baran map + boss - PoB included!

    Path of Exile Builds Since you guys seemed to like my earlier Crit Flameblast meme, here's a video of it clearing an A8 Baran map + boss - PoB included!


    Since you guys seemed to like my earlier Crit Flameblast meme, here's a video of it clearing an A8 Baran map + boss - PoB included!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    3.13 - Trinity BV Ascendant - 2 minute Maven kill + Facetanking memory games

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    [3.13 Ritual] Ice Crash 80/80 Block Gladiator Showcase/Build Explaination

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Southbound / Mirage Archer interaction

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Hey all, I just started playing this game and I'm tinkering with builds and I couldn't find any information on the interaction between Southbound and Mirage Archer.

    Mirage archer says it's a 'unique entity' and southbound allows summoned units such as golems to kill enemies even if they are not frozen. Is this the same rule with mirage archer?

    submitted by /u/IronSunDevil
    [link] [comments]

    3.13 death wish (maw of mischief) ignite elementalist one shot

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    love this unique skill since last league

    didn't seen lots of discussion about this build

    just a showcase with my version

    sory for my laggy pc

    one shot A9 sirus:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-ZBA2GEAQ&t=1s

    maven fight:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhcmB1sc5Xo

    pob:

    https://pastebin.com/B7BfRhyE​

    submitted by /u/poecoc
    [link] [comments]

    Build suggestion as Elementalist SSF

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Greetings everyone,

    For the upcoming league, I would like to try the new Elementalist ascendency.

    I plan to play in SSF SC, and ideally the build would be:

    - SSF friendly of course

    - Spell based

    - Crit based and preferably ES based (for craft purposes, it's more fun to me)

    - Can either proliferate through packs or explode them in one mechanic

    - Can clear all main content (Maven, Sirus, Uber Elder) as I'm not sure I will do a second build this league

    Do you have any suggestion for me? I was thinking for example going brands (like Penance brand) as I never played them, but I'm not sure how they manage to clear all Altas and main bosses in an SSF environment.

    submitted by /u/WaifuLing
    [link] [comments]

    General's Cry experts, how much CDR is too much CDR?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    I've noticed that if you've hit the cap on your Mirage Warriors, any new General's Cries will remove the older ones and replace them with new ones. This seems problematic if they're in the middle of attacking or something...is there such a thing as too much Warcry CDR? My cooldown is 1.43 seconds right now, which seems good for bosses but possibly not great for map clearing.

    submitted by /u/momovirus
    [link] [comments]

    What is your crafting origin story?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    TL;DR:How did you start crafting, what were the first things you learned how to make?

    I finally finished crafting my helmet for my fire BV build and I was wondering how wierd it is that a month ago the highest level of crafting I did was alt+aug+regaling cluster jewels and hoping for some nice double/triple mods.

    I've been playing for over a year now (started at the end of metamorpth league), but until now I never really engaged with the crafting system other than alc+scouring and chaos spamming stuff. Did my first exalt slam during the flashback league!

    I played about 5-6 different builds this league, but most of them were pretty meh to kinda bad. I tried to craft an exotic CoC sword, but after spending 20 ex on a 4ex sword, I just completely gave up on weapons and played hollow palm consecrated path. I managed to farm some currency by slapping through a hundred Canyons and decided to look for an endgame build. With 15 ex in my stash, I rerolled my failed CoC build into budget Fire BV. I followed Tripolar Bear's guide and with following his videos I managed to craft my first real items: a Fire BV bow and a helm with +1 power charges +1 max seal. Since then I managed to craft some unnerv+culling strike gloves and finally an upgraded version of my helm. (https://pastebin.com/s51jXU1e Current PoB)

    During the past month I started picking up crafting bases and actually using harvest crafts as intended. I don't use TFT just craft with what I have, but I had 100+ zana missions so I got plenty of harvests from there.

    On the other hand, my friend just looked up crafting guides after a few days of playing and started crafting straight away and spent 60% of this league on discord. I find it interesting how different everyone's story is and I would love to read a few from the community.

    submitted by /u/lepsek9
    [link] [comments]

    Gothic armor set code for Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    74JH6-WKKWH-JDHM4-DDVMT-37JFZ

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Nepal
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative leaguestart practice

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I've been practicing TR/CA PF as a leaguestarter in SSF and have been able to get to red maps in ~10h and spawn my first Sirus at around 11-12h depending on how fast I can get the watchstones (without any gear muled, completely fresh start).

    I'd like to practice another build if TR gets a big hit in the patchnotes. I've never really been a melee player, but they seem to be excellent leaguestarters and bosskillers. What are some good earlyleague melee bosskillers? (I'm going to play trade-league. I just like to practice in SSF so I don't get tempted to use leveling items)

    In the ziz event a lot of people played either slam or DD. These are both fine and, as we saw, incredibly tanky. However, the playstyle isn't really my cup of tea. I don't mind having to slam 20 buttons, but the slow attackspeed and rather slow movementspeed is not very engaging too me.

    I've been thinking some steel skill with Impale, but as I've never done one before and not sure how they scale early, I figured I'd ask before I go down a path that might end up being subpar!

    Any recommendation is useful, thanks in advance and sorry for the long read!

    submitted by /u/NotMyCar
    [link] [comments]

    Elementalist arc/ignite

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Hello

    I'm not good at doing builds, I've always copied other people's builds, but this time I can't find the build I'm looking for.

    I would like to play an arc / ignite element.

    It's easy, it's after I don't know what to do. Take "shaper of flame"? arcmage? agnostic? MOM? life, ES? golem?

    I was wondering if someone had tried a build of this type, or had a POB, to have a base and be able to discuss it

    thank you

    submitted by /u/Pileoufass
    [link] [comments]

    3.13 314%AOE Archmage Ice Nova + Hydrosphere Sirus AW9 1m40s 60%MOM!! ��

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Giveaway - CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor Build (Worth like 50-60 ex)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Hi guys!

    So, I've finished my goals with the league more or less / got bored with it, so I'm giving away my CoC Inquisitor build to the person on this thread that tells me the best dark humour joke (the one that makes me laugh the most).

    Some of the items include zealotry aul's uprising, torrent's reclamation, awakened CoC gem, really nice rare explodey chest, vitality and precision watcher's eye.

    There's some items in the build that could be improved a lot, especially the helmet (which is basically a crafting base that I never got to crafting, because I'm lazy) and the shield, but the other items are quite ok.

    I'm lazy with price checking, but using awakened poe trade it's worth like 50-60 ex.

    That's it guys, you have 24 hours!

    GO

    submitted by /u/DaniloVertu
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the weird image size, can anyone help explain how this bow can be crafted next league assuming no new crafting mechanics? I can settle for hitting chase mods and multimod the rest.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    BladeFall BladeBlast Tactics for SSFSC

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    I was wondering if any of you have any strategies towards creating a SSF version of the poison BF/BB assassin ? Mainly wondering about levels 1-28 for leveling and if anything changes in the skill tree, because I'm mainly going for a basic version of the build since its SSF but id at least like to have fun and not struggle the whole way through. Any help is much appreciated : )

    submitted by /u/LilRoachTV
    [link] [comments]

    My goal next league is to do The Feared. How do I accomplish this on SSF?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I did almost all content on a bleed EQ block gladiator in SCSSF except for the Feared. And by all I mean all. 100% T16 delirious, Maven, UA, UE, etc. I even migrated all to buy an Aul, and that wasnt bad. Yet, I never did them comfortably and I never did them well. I would never go into a UE fight and say "I can do this deathless". I lost to Maven due to Memory games more often than not, etc.

    What I'd love is a build that you can either start with and obtain items with a clear upgrade path, or if that's too much to ask for just take a strong starter (whatever it is. Champ slam, bleed glad, cold dot trickster, etc) and craft some gg gear for a reroll.

    So what is my move? You can tell from the few builds I mentioned above I dont want glass cannons, and you can tell from my text I really want something I can make powerful that can "stomp" on content rather than manage it. Bleed block glad managed content. Also I am NOT implying that bleed glad or cold dot can't do The Feared, I am sure they can. But I am sure some CI Ice Nova CoC assassin build that is built even remotely defensively can shit on The Feared or Maven easier than glad or some chill-trickster can because it has the damage difference and it has some tankiness.Thats all Im saying. At some point high dps can become a defensive mechanic, if you can survive hits....at least for SC.

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    BA Elementalist getting started

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I'm about to hit maps on my burning arrow elementalist. I'm sitting on about 4-5 exalts of currency, maybe a couple more if I can sell a few things.

    I'm thinking probably a 5 link Xoph's first. It seems like the other (at least moderately expensive) "needed" items are:

    Berek's

    Primordial Chain

    Cinderswallow

    golem jewels (primordial emminence, anima stone)

    craploads of cluster jewels

    I'm sure I can't afford all that yet, especially cluster jewels. Is there some sort of upgrade order I should follow?

    submitted by /u/HopelesslyOCD
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Fast or Very fast build that would blast through new vastir legions.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Hey, i have played three builds this league and the one i pushed the farthest was mi hiero FP totems, wich i'm loving and its super fun to have a big mana pool + massive mana regen, but i haven't played a very fast build in a lot (mostly because i got bored of playing MF and started doing more bossing which is a thing i love in POE) i was thinking on an Assasin BV with double Void battery or something like that but the good gear is kinda expensive to craft ive made +1 PC crit multi helms in harvest before but now that the PC doesnt have the crit tag i dont know how expensive it gets, i dont think the rings with +1 implicits are to hard to make with essences, but a lot of builds i looked in poe ninja had super gg gear like 4-5 Crit multi jewels and triple elevated boots. I have an Astral Plate 6l 6WS with only explody that i can Woke orb with +1 curse and craft Crit after. My budget is +- 40ex if i keep all the gear on my hiero. The only thing i dont like that much is poison bv but that is also welcome if the aoe/spread of the poison feels nice enough. Thank you in advance guys!!

    submitted by /u/GatoDiabetico
    [link] [comments]

    What does the first stat do? I checked with PoB without max leech reach rate reached but this node doesn't change the leech rate at all.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Low Budget Build to clear as many challenges as possible?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Early on in the league I burnt out and only made it to 15/40, but as league end is nearing I was wondering if you guys know of any relatively low budget builds(I have around 2ex in bank right now but can farm some more) that would allow me to clear as many challenges as possible. I want to at least reach 24.

    I'm open to any playstyles such as melee, spells, summoner and even mines. I just want a strong build that can get me some cosmetics.

    submitted by /u/dionit
    [link] [comments]

    Facetank Pathfinder?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Anyone know of any pathfinder build that can facetank? Closest I came was to Wolfie's SA pathfinder. Just wondering if there was something else since I've never liked having to manage the molten shell / focus rotation.

    submitted by /u/Flaccidd
    [link] [comments]

    Cluster jewels unique passives stack?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Just a simple question.

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    Single-source/hit poison, biggest hit?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    If I was looking to create the biggest single hit of poison damage - like, a poison "alpha strike" - what would be the gear/mods/etc to do so? Specifically not stacking - a single massive application.

    Sorry if this isn't the place to ask - I don't frequent the POE reddits, and although I've got a decent knowledge of the game, poison's a hole in my arsenal.

    Thanks in advance for any tips.

    submitted by /u/FriedrichPsitalon
    [link] [comments]

    Hackneyed topic. Can't progress due to low survivability and damage

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    One more problem I'm playing standard so good gear costs a lot. And even if I go to ritual I'm too noob to farm(500 hrs my budget is 18ex and 1k c) and probably league will end by the time when I'm able to buy smth good
    https://pastebin.com/DExR9yDU

    submitted by /u/Van_Kas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel