• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds What kind of build could I do with this in Standard

    Path of Exile Builds What kind of build could I do with this in Standard


    What kind of build could I do with this in Standard

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    [3.13] Replica Last Resort - Low-Life Elemental Hit Scion | ALL CONTENT

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    [3.13] Lacerate Gladiator vs. Flaskless "The Hidden"

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Help with improving RF build.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm planning on league starting RF next league, probably with scorching ray and flame wall until I can sustain RF.

    Anyways, I've tried to plan my build and goals ahead and could use your expertise in perfecting the build.A lot of the items in the PoB is probably unrealistic for me to obtain, but the general idea is to achieve the following:Exact passive treeCluster jewel setup90% max fire resStack as much '% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage'85%+ phys. damage reduction8+ Endurance charges

    Any ideas to improve the build without insane amounts of currency?

    https://pastebin.com/Yxb2fxX2

    Thanks for your time!

    Edit:Made a more budget friendly version aswell: https://pastebin.com/iy0431uzI know a lot of RF builds use a shield charge + fortify setup, which could potentially make this build even more tanky. What would be the best way to implement this to my current setup?
    There's the elder mod which gives level 22 enduring cry and could free up some sockets in my enduring cry + second wind + flame dash setup, if I removed the FD aswell?

    submitted by /u/JennyWren666
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Rain trickster goes vrum vrum

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Could anyone suggest a purpose for these prefixes? I could only think about explosive trap. Thanks

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Purifying flame

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Any build that centers around purifying flame?

    submitted by /u/Imawindowlicker
    [link] [comments]

    How to Self curse BV for 100% deli maps?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    I know there's a lot of resources for this but I still feel like I'm missing something big. This is the first time I've ever gotten a HH in a challenge league on top of a bit of currency and I wanted to try the funny one shot everything big boi self curse build. But when I try to hop into a 100% deli map (a fractured one), I can't get the ball rolling. I know I'll always be squishy before buffs but I just can't kill fast enough to not die and get the stacks started no matter how cautious I try to play starting a map.

    My POB link: https://pastebin.com/vVUeXXyJ

    I have a bunch of questions related to my build directly coming from pure inexperience for this type of thing:

    What do I prioritize upgrading/changing to make my build more comfortable to do 100% deli maps? Please tell me what exactly I should look for instead of saying like get a better bow or something, I genuinely don't know what I'm supposed to look for for anything really. I don't have 100s of ex so I'd appreciate the more bang for my buck if there's something glaring missing that isn't crazy expensive.

    Should I change my passive tree?

    Does defense actually matter at all on this kind of build beyond phase acro and dodge stuff?

    Why does my self curse build have wayyy below other similar build's damage? I hover over the calcs part and they simply have higher skill damage, which POB doesn't like to elaborate on.

    Is there a specific dmg threshold I should reach before trying 100% deli maps again? Anything similar for defenses?

    Is there anything I can farm in my current state beyond say Valdo's rest to gain more currency or should I stick to that?

    Consider me a complete newb to this so sorry if the issues are glaring to many of you. Thank you in advance for any help you guys can give on this! Save the end of my league :)

    submitted by /u/DrHabz
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Hollow Palm Ground Slam Build | Berserker | Ritual | Path of Exile 3.13

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Ending the league with my Flicker Strike with Brutal Charge

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Realistic Damage 136m with 100% uptime
    https://pastebin.com/DL1DhJ2b

    Burst Damage 608m of few seconds
    https://pastebin.com/PXJDgKYk

    Always love Flicker Strike since I first played the skill, and with new unique item Arn's Anguish, I have decided to dedicate my whole league with this build to make it as strong as possible and created this build. This is also my first build ever to reach a realistic 100m+ DPS and probably last one because Harvest will be gone forever.

    Wanted to share with you guys and hopefully get some productive and realistic feedback on what else I can improve.

    submitted by /u/alotquestion_
    [link] [comments]

    Which gems do I link? (Enki’s Arc Witch)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    I am at the end of act 3 and following Enki's Arc Witch guide and I am confused as to how to link the gems using these instructions.

    ‣ Get Arcane Cloak and link it with Arcane Surge from the Arc Setup ‣ Get Lightning Penetration and Archmage and link them to Arc ‣ Get Second Wind and link it to Flame Dash

    This is my character, am I linking these gems correctly?

    My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheLost72/characters Enki's arc witch guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

    If I'm doing anything else wrong please let me know! Thanks a lot :)

    submitted by /u/TheLost725
    [link] [comments]

    Self-cast frostbolt Ice nova Hierophant vs. 8-mod 100 quant "The Twiste...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Why does my Low-Life Vortex Occultist suck?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/WfTV0GAf

    Mapping is ok, my damage is fine, I don't really die. But the reason I made this build was for bossing. My boss damage feels really bad, and bosses like Sirus just kill me so easy.

    I knew Vortex was never gonna insta-kill bosses, but I'd hoped it would at least be tanky to compensate.

    I don't understand what other defensive layers to build. I have too many skills with Auras, so I can't fit a CWDT. I can't really get ailment immunity with a unique chest and helmet either (which sucks, I love ailment immunity).

    I know I need to just build more energy shield, but I feel like I already have quite a lot on my gear, and some more levels will only really take me to maybe 8k.

    I'm on SSF too, so can't really just buy perfect gear. Any Vortex pros out there able to help?

    submitted by /u/BearClock
    [link] [comments]

    Pure defense support

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Plan is a 3-4 man party, 2 of them are playing some jank dps carry with the tornado combo.

    A buddy is playing curse support, and my goal is to give to the party a juiced Detirm, Grace, Dis, Haste is optional but id love to, vitality

    And if possible a really solid regen with "https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Whakatutuki_o_Matua") doesnt have to be just that but id like alot of passive regen.

    Cant seem to get what im lookin for outside of just raw doggin it with stupid level hopes and extreme gear

    https://pastebin.com/vXdBYkAM is the closest i could get, but it looked really bad since im not giving really any es, not enough armor for it to be worth my party running molten shell over steel skin.

    gear is mainly placeholder for stats, I am aware that voices makes this build really pop, but the goal is to get it as good as it can be without them.

    Might be i just have to nerf a mana guardian into oblivion to fit Armor for the party + grace and haste, but in doing so i was noticing my es drop from like 15k to 5k.

    submitted by /u/ThjokeR321
    [link] [comments]

    Need build help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Pretty depressed about the end result of my poison bv assassin after how much i invested and my archmage arc elementalist, i really want a good build that can do a8 sirus/ue with good survivability that dosent cost 200 ex to make and no headhunter.

    Please give me a good suggestion

    submitted by /u/Fleche_de_feu
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there exile,i need your help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    So this league went really well but still i could not make a build that can do both farm and bossing , i tried to copy a build from poe ninja but it doesnt rly work for me,i die fast.

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Antel/AntelRitualTemplar?i=0&search=class%3DInquisitor%26sort%3Ddps

    This is the build im tryin to replicate

    This is my build:

    https://pastebin.com/6DQMpH5J

    Can i please hear your advice?I really wanna do the last 10 challanges,ty a lot exile

    submitted by /u/Leading_Head4698
    [link] [comments]

    How to level this build?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I've got some currency saved up and for the end of league I'd like to make a push to a self curse HH (already have the HH) build and I think this CoC looks like it'd be fun. My question is: How in the world would you go about leveling this build?

    I was thinking about just following a creeping frost occultist leveling guide, but it's a HUGE respec investment at end game. I mean I could do that, but is there any other builds that would be somewhat similar and would require less regtets?

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/os1k1/Curse_Os

    submitted by /u/awesomemtg
    [link] [comments]

    ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5 and get the chance to participate in our next studies! ( PayPal / Paysafe )

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    SurveyTime is run by Persona.ly- a global mobile ad-tech company who works with the world's largest market research companies to provide direct, exclusive survey campaigns. It is the only survey panel that offers users instant paid surveys with truly instant rewards.

    Each study takes about 5 mins, also don't forget to complete your profile so more studies are assigned to you.

    Minimum payout is $5 and is paid through PayPal, Payoneer, Amazon and Bitcoin.

    I recommend having notifications on so you know when more studies are available.

    Join if interested: https://surveytime.app/research

    Payment invoice: https://imgur.com/a/MYmPkpn

    submitted by /u/belanc27
    [link] [comments]

    looking for the ultimate Witch Summoner Skill Tree.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    it still brothers me to this day that the devs never allowed the more casual players to have the ability to reset the entire skill tree instead of starting a new character (tho in a way if one transfer items between old-new characters that's basically the same thing I suppose)

    I'm a veteran Diablo 1-2-3 player (3 was garbage I know) and I've played POE here and there, but every time I start a new character the skill tree is a huge problem.

    so...

    I've decided to play with a ready skill tree instead of messing it up. what I am trying to do is play a Witch that is using all the summons in the game. if someone knows an updated skill tree build that would help me greatly.

    thanks a lot and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/NikoB21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel