• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - March 10, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - March 10, 2021


    Questions Thread - March 10, 2021

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Questions Thread

    This is a general question thread on. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in any of the questions channels under the "help" category in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new.

    We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cast speed 2.0 ft. Empyriangaming

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Spacecraft hideout - Exile launching station

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PST

    I've been playing this game since closed beta. The two leagues I played the longest was harvest and Ritual

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    And I wonder what both those leagues had in common.

    I think GGG is seriously deluded when they think most players can easily craft perfect gear. It still takes many, many, many attempts to get the rolls you need and want. I've spent hundreds of exalts crafting my gear. It is not cheap, and the way its currently designed, it does not happen fast.

    Just because deterministic crafting is more accessible for players does not mean every Tom, Dick and Susan is crafting perfect gear. They're getting the gear to where they want it, based on how much currency they have. They are settling for T2-T3 life on pieces, or T3 resists or T2 ES mods because a lot of these crafts cost a goddamn ton.

    This is not the way to balance Harvest.

    submitted by /u/devious1
    [link] [comments]

    [TUTORIAL] How to quit the league

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    In light of the harvest nerfs, I will once again plead for GGG to make fossils/resonators not terrible to use

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Given that we're going to need to spam hundreds of fossils again going forward, please make it so that dropping a stack of fossils on a stack of resonators unstacks the resonators into whatever open inventory space you have. It's currently 8 total clicks/button presses to use a single fossil. We can cut that down, can't we? Do it for my wrists. Please?

    submitted by /u/MaskedAnathema
    [link] [comments]

    Alkaizer joins method

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Skill description so big it can't even fit the screen...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Dat Modz talks about the old crafting system.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Found an insane exile.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    We need more items like Eternity Shroud / Replica Eternity Shroud

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Like at least 4 more - one for each of the Conqueror influences. So you have to run full Conqueror influence gear sets to make the most of them. Obviously the bonuses should be different from Eternity. I was going to also suggest an item that makes you to run all corrupted gear, but then recalled Shadowstitch exists.

    submitted by /u/BendicantMias
    [link] [comments]

    Mathil on Harvest Changes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Atziri's Smarter Step Brother

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Summoner League Start Leveling Guide - How To Level With Minions Quickly

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    One Dense fossil to rule them all

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PST

    One Dense fossil to rule them all

    Just hit this dense fossil for my int stacker. Chances for Tripple T1 ES and T1 INT is 1:77373.

    https://preview.redd.it/yy6vb0zh96m61.png?width=662&format=png&auto=webp&s=7ee2570f4806d8e0c5dc61472977ffc48c1f1519

    submitted by /u/LSNLS
    [link] [comments]

    Every league when my friends and I get bored I give away all our currency in a scavenger hunt

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PST

    80ex giveaway

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    I have 80ex to give away, and an 8socket carrion golem bone helmet w/ 40% increased carrion golem dmg enchant.

    Comment what build you would try, or how this will complete your current build or league goals and I'll pick a winner in a few hours. If you want the helmet instead / also, let me know you're a carrion golemancer and your league goals that it will help you obtain :)

    Stay sane exiles!

    submitted by /u/Machine_Envoy
    [link] [comments]

    My little Dex stacking gloves for siege ballista build or Dex stacking bow build

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Today's lab is the shortest possible: No golden key and 6 rooms! (16 hours 45 minutes left at the time of posting)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:14 PM PST

    Crafted my own int stack helmet :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Have you ever yolo'd exalts?(NOT as end of league currency disposing)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PST

    After the Harvest manifesto I'm just interested in how many players would miss the feeling of yoloing exalts while closing their eyes. Please don't count the end of league currency disposing minigames.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/levus2002
    [link] [comments]

    Will delirious maps ever get fixed?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:42 PM PST

    At the moment, there are two huge problems with delirious maps that absolutely ruin the gameplay for me (and apparently, for most people I've talked with). Let me preface by saying that I'm talking about 100% double beyond, or generally extremely juicy maps.

    1. FPS - in delirious maps, once you start killing monsters, the map starts to get filled with useless items and even though your filter hides 99.99% of stuff, the items still get rendered on the ground and your fps tanks, even though they're under the fog so you can't see them anyway. I believe this could take an easy fix (by not rendering the 3d art of hidden items), but considering GGG's historical laziness with bug fixing (see this, this, this and many others), I doubt they even tried.
    2. Visibility - Why the heck do we still have to endure the abject visibility that comes with the delirious fog? It's even worse if you play a map like summit that has snow. It's gray on white, with black and blue monsters.

    It's funny cause I can complete an extremely juiced map in 1 minute due to headhunter, but them I'm left with a few beyond bosses on the map I missed and when I try to kite them around, my fps chart looks like gamestop's stock price due to the amount of items on the ground and dynamic resolution makes the boss look like a black mess on some gray/white mess and I can barely see him anyway. I lost two maps to a freaking beyond boss because he kills me before I can even react properly.

    Did I mention how haast's glacial cascade is basically invisible cause it is completely hidden by the fog? I get that some people have infinite budget and build some immortal meta builds, but for people that build characters on the glassier side and rely on their ability to dodge stuff, this is (literally) completely unplayable.

    I digress. D2 remaster can't come fast enough, but I'm done anyway.

    submitted by /u/demon-storm
    [link] [comments]

    I created a watchstone as an art project, possibly the rarest item I've ever seen let alone held.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PST

    I just wanted to share my new hideout I made. It's not much, but I'm proud of it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel