• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Complete Cyclone Guide / Low Budget to High Budget / Everything in One PoB

    Path of Exile Builds Complete Cyclone Guide / Low Budget to High Budget / Everything in One PoB


    Complete Cyclone Guide / Low Budget to High Budget / Everything in One PoB

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PST

    How do you even fund these “budget” multi-ex builds?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:08 AM PST

    Heist was my first full season, and now almost done with Ritual. My biggest stash of loot was having just over 2ex and that was by some very lucky ex drops. I don't even understand how a "budget" build of around 40ex even makes sense.

    I'm pricing (Awakened PoE Trade) almost everything, have 12 tabs for different prices to quickly sell. I'm at lower red maps but can't seem to push higher. Need better gear but am lucky if I have over 50c at any given time.

    I've now resorted to buying level 2 wands from A1 and rerolling to get + level to spells and selling for about 5c a piece, but now I'm out of alc.

    How the hell do you all have so much currency for "budget" builds??

    submitted by /u/crimedonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Real unique builds?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PST

    I'm looking for builds using uniques for literally unique things. Not just adding more of some stat or standing in for an existing keystone or a support gem but something unique that can't be done otherwise.

    For example, the Blunderbore + Gull build which makes the character bigger. It's just so funny.

    The Saqawal set tornados as well.

    submitted by /u/chx_
    [link] [comments]

    Melt endgame bosses with an Arc (Archmage) Elementalist - let me know if you want a fully fledged build guide

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Which build is better?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Currently I'm playing a ice nova MOM hierophant and have set up a self-sustaining T10 valdo rest's harbinger farm. So I was looking at new builds to try to finish some endgame content to clear my challenges. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for endgame builds? I was looking at cold BV PF or a Carrion Golem Elementalist but I heard the budget for these builds are insane due to the amount of crafted gear needed. So any good recommendations that aren't too expensive (200+ex)?

    submitted by /u/orisa-needs-skill
    [link] [comments]

    Minions to sustain "Infernal legion Support" permanently

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Hi Guys, is the any way to create a build where minions sustain the damage they get from Infernal Legion permanently? Since the resists you can give to minions are capped at 62% (if I understand correctly) is there anything else I can do to make Golems stay alive for a linger time while using infernal legion support?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/kmali1
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me the next few biggest upgrades to get for my EQ Bleed Gladiator

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:44 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/cqriecwc

    I copied Steelmage's passive tree and try to get close to some of his gear but I'm not someone who can play and farm 10s of exalts per day so I gotta know what are the biggest upgrades to get first. Only got 8ex right now. And is my damage decent?

    Here's Steelmage's pob on the build if you're curious:

    https://pastebin.com/CaSTppUA

    submitted by /u/TheCh0sen0ne-
    [link] [comments]

    poison coc detonate dead -- 100% deli minotaur (no hh)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Replica Eternity Shroud Sweep - Berserker

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PST

    How to improve my Vortex Elementalist? (40 ex budget)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PST

    How to improve my Vortex Elementalist? (40 ex budget)

    For the first time since playing PoE (casually, >1 year), I've made a decent amount of currency. I've got 20 ex raw and got lucky with Sirus the other day for Awakened Hextouch Support. That puts me at around 40 ex to spend, maybe a bit more if a few other things sell.

    I'd like to invest that into the only character I'm playing this league, which is a self-made Vortex Elementalist. It's already pretty decent for both mapping (because of Inpulsa explosions) and bosses (got my first ever Sirus A8 and Shaper kill). Small showcase attached (T16 map with Constrictor).

    Path of Building:
    https://pastebin.com/i105jnnT

    Main things I'd like to improve:

    • increase single-target damage (currently 1M SDPS, 1.3M with Vaal RF)
    • make more tanky (already good because of very good sustain, but big hits do kill me occasionally, e.g. Sirus die beam when I can't get close enough and dodge, but also sometimes in maps)

    I had some ideas, like changing to Indigon and running normal RF, but can't seem to make that work without Purity of Fire (for which I'd have to give up Malevolence, so in the end similar DPS) and would lose chaos res, which anyway I'm struggling to cap (planning to get some from Cluster jewels, probably by Harvest craft).

    Would really appreciate if somebody more experienced with min/maxing builds could take a look at my PoB and/or post your ideas.

    Build mechanics which I don't want to give up:

    • Chaining explosions from Inpulsa + Storm's Gift w/ decent AoE
    • Guaranteed 39% Chill (which applies Bonechill) + 27% Shock from Shaper of Winter + Cold Conduction

    https://reddit.com/link/m1vc2t/video/iaoqlcgv46m61/player

    submitted by /u/Matrim61
    [link] [comments]

    Improvements on cyclone chieftain!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:26 PM PST

    Hey all~

    this cyclone chieftain guide I learned from mathil has been the one doing the trick for me! managed to defeat sirius and most of the atlas easily! I failed with trickster toxic rain/hydrosphere elementalist but this one is amazing!

    ~ https://pastebin.com/AiMaWk4x

    this is the first time I'm creating a post because honestly I don't know what to improve anymore, it'd be nice if someone could have a look and give some tips on improvement! the total DPS from cyclone is around 680k would love to have faster clears or have less issues with bosses!

    thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/Arriorx
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with flicker strike, I'm confused with the procs

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PST

    I've gotten into early maps as of today with it and I'm mainly just confused with bossing. I've currently got starforge with the hemophilia gloves and red stripe boots, so blood build for frenzy charges, and I don't get how you're supposed to boss with it. Are you supposed to combine the est sword with the boots to have full uptime? I find myself getting close to 1 shot by bosses just attempting to get my boots to proc so I can flicker them.

    I've got totems etc (protector and warchief), but I can't rely on them for anything with a respectable health pool. I know I'm still lacking in gear overall, but is there a way to proc the boots reliably that I'm missing here?

    Help would be appreciated, I'm enjoying the build otherwise so I don't want to level a new character if I have to risk dying every boss fight just to use my skill.

    submitted by /u/citrus_monkeybutts
    [link] [comments]

    Build thoughts

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Heya,

    Wanted to try out some Abberath's Hooves, Poet's Pen and spellslinger support.
    Basically alot of spells.
    Probably with elementalist.
    But I can't seem to find some build using these together. And I am real bad at making builds from scratch.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Pringlan
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve my CoC ice nova build

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:20 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I would like to further improve my CoC inquisitor but I cant decide what to upgradea next. Thinking about adding headhunter or upgrading my body armour - explosive chest with crit to attacks. Dont know if explosion chest is needed, is it such difference for this build?

    I would be grateful for any other suggestions to improve my dps/tankiness.

    https://pastebin.com/euQ4aX5T

    submitted by /u/Tarrast
    [link] [comments]

    What are your builds you spend too much time/currency on for what its worth?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Since I'm quite done with the league it would be interesting to see other not that great builds!

    My personal build would would be a Fulcrum BV Elementalist without Inpulsa and 4 Heralds.

    Was meant to clear maps/conquerers really fast but no real bosses like Sirus/Maven etc.

    Great movementspeed nice dmg and overall quite fun for harvest farming but with the overall investment in mind there would have been lots of better builds.

    Sad thing is I just got the last jewel corruption to replace the helmet and now i'm to lazy/burned out to do it.

    Pastebin if anyone is interested:

    https://pastebin.com/hL5zyZE1

    submitted by /u/Snoo_30844
    [link] [comments]

    Best zooming mapper on high budget?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Quite the funny story incoming. So I just farmed enough currency to afford a headhunter for the first time. But I was still debating whether or not I should buy one because I don't have a build that uses it well and if I buy it I don't have much currency left. So I was just farming my valdos and thinking about it when a mirror drops (I know omg).

    Long story short now I want to utilize all this currency in a super fast mapper with headhunter preferably and wanted to hear if you guys have some ideas.

    submitted by /u/timischaf
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s make Deaths Oath playable. Help me!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PST

    So, I love flavor items like Deaths Oath, the Triad Grips, etc. In SSF Ritual I've managed to get a four white socket triad grip AND a 6L Deaths Oath.

    I want to make a deaths oath build that can do all content. The question is... how? I tried a hierophant using 6L spell totem multiple totem dark pact with wither OR blight... it's ok, I'm level 75 and can do t10 maps but take too much damage. I think the best thing here may be to find a chaos attack skill to take advantage of deaths oath life leech and attack speed, and use the 6L with 5 support gems that ALSO affect death aura.

    I'd love to make a "death knight" style character. Sword and shield, high defense, stealing life and just debilitating everything around me (could be in any way from curses to a "plague" like play style).

    I want to try to stay true to this sort of "role" for the armor, while being as beast as possible. Again, chaos totems got me to T10 with a few deaths here and there, but I want to kick it up a notch! Not sure minions are the best way because if you're not in the thick of combat, deaths aura isn't doing shit. Deaths Aura with just one or two supports from my 6L totems was pretty good dps actually, so I'm thinking if we go with a 6L attack in the chest with 5 gems that support deaths aura as well... we could be onto something sick.

    Thoughts? Juggernaut? Trickster? Some sort of interesting Scion Spectral Throw build? Let's get creative and make a Death Knight in POE!

    Chain hook could be cool to implement to make it more like the death knight from wow?

    submitted by /u/MichaelRIR
    [link] [comments]

    is there a stat weight calculation within PoB

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:08 PM PST

    trying to get into actually making a build and I want a better sense of what stats scale best w/ all the interactions involved

    submitted by /u/Antleriver
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos DoT Trickster using Sporeguard

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Hey y'all,

    I came across this unique the other day, and thought it would be interesting to try to build a Chaos DoT build based around the fungal ground. I'm undecided on primary skill, but was hoping for some thoughts on defense layers.

    Specifically what you think might work here, and how to cap it. I've only really played Max Block builds and have no idea how dodge or other evasion based mechanics work, so I'd appreciate some advice.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Black_Nile
    [link] [comments]

    PBVortex: Autocast Withering Step vs. Steelskin

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Hi friends, little story, noob here. My first char was crackling lance bc I watched a PoE famous YouTuber say it would be a good league starter and it was horrid. So I made my second char poison blade vortex which is ACTUALLY good and very fun for me.

    My problem is that I sometimes die before I can react with instant potions or movement. (Noob gear, 4300 life atm. My resists are 75 in all.

    I currently use steelskin with duration along with whirling blade fortify for defensives, but I'm thinking that withering step refreshing elusive every 2 seconds along with wind dancer to reduce the hit might be much better? Also the things will die faster with withers too!

    Should I look to improve the effect of my fortify somehow? If I die in ~1 second that's fine because I can easily react and it's on me at that point, but .5 or less I just get frustrated like there's nothing I could've done.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/BaronGulag
    [link] [comments]

    Lazy Off meta builds to try out for another character?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Sitting on a HH and 300ex and some change

    Did BL heiro and I really enjoy it now but transitioning to where the build is at now in terms of DPS was pretty frustrating at points.

    Anyways I want to find a build in this budget range that can melt everything with large investment

    I also want it to be as lazy as possible (I have issues with focus like a hyperactive child)

    submitted by /u/sebasnueue
    [link] [comments]

    Low spam/input builds

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I've been amazed by this community and the knowledge so many of you have. I've come to you, hoping you can suggest some fun, noob-friendly builds for me to try out.

    My goal is to practice levelling with said build before the next patch and be ready to rock and roll once the next patch hits.

    My main concern is that spammy builds give me carpal tunnel issues. This league (my first) I started with a splitting steel build and was finding that the multiple key presses to kill packs, spamming buttons over and over, was causing my wrist trouble. So I've since swapped over to a cyclone build which has helped significantly. I'm able to hold down a mouse button to do my "rotation" and this has helped reduce the strain on my wrist substantially.

    Now that I've found this Cyclone build which has been working great, I'd like to find a secondary build for an alt. So, what are some builds that I can learn to play? Keep in mind, I'd like to level up to maps with it (or at least a build that can get to maps and then a second build once I get to maps), the gameplay requires little to no spamming, ideally it would be budget friendly, and is noobie enough that I can learn it before next league.

    Hope that's not too tall an ask!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bigmatti
    [link] [comments]

    Armageddon Brand Ignite Elementalist - 8.5m Ignite DPS - Decent All-Around Endgame Build

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Youtube showcase (timestamps in description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTRwI8BcFM4

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZyLsXmHc

    League started with arma brand as I wanted to try something that took advantage of the new Elementalist buffs, but wasn't a fan of the DI playstyle or trying to snipe bosses with Fireball. Made it to endgame and then rotated onto another build, came back once I had more currency and decided to push it a bit further. Not nearly as OP as Cold BV, but it was able to comfortably handle all endgame content, and was able to run Maven / Feared, etc.

    The main build mechanics are arma brand + WoC applying ele weakness and despair for offense, and 5 golems(phys dmg reduction/life regen/taunt) + 40% MoM + Blind + Block + Arcane Cloak for defense. Arma brand has some nice interactions with Elemental Overload, frenzy charge on hit, and short duration ignites due to the way the skill quickly hits repeatedly over the duration of the brand, meaning we don't need to worry about using a secondary skill to proc anything as you would in a build that's hitting less regularly. The "auto-aim" on brands is also really helpful for some of the more hectic boss fights, as casting anywhere roughly near the boss is usually enough to get it into attachment range, and from there the brand will track any further movements the boss makes.

    Overall price for the build wasn't too crazy (~60 ex) as most all the gear was self-crafted, and some of the more expensive stuff is definitely not necessary to have it run nicely. League starting this I cleared UE with a 6L searing touch, 50c cluster jewels, and no watchers eye or awakened hextouch. A few of the choices (like not running Flame Wall) were intentional so as to not mess with EE applied by lightning golem, but as this was something I made up as I went along I'm sure there are definitely improvement points. If there is anything glaring I missed other than crafting a more GG weapon I would be curious to hear.

    submitted by /u/sindabad15
    [link] [comments]

    So im doing something stupid. Building off-meta builds for every ascendancy, and i have questions.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I like making builds. Theory crafting is fun (hence why i'm here on this sub) and i realize this project will likely take me to POE2, but i'm ok with that. I'm kind of doing this to get a feel for particular skills/find my preferred playstyle.

    yes they will be "off-meta" but thats the challenge.

    I've already made a few, but i have questions as I don't have a massive amount of experience with POB numbers.

    QUESTIONS

    1- when looking for uniques to incorporate into a build, how do you guys narrow down your search? (besides poe.ninja)

    2- What numbers for DPS and EHP are good numbers to complete the Atlas? including maven and conqueror kills.

    3 - Whats the order of importance for you in terms of DPS, Defence, and movement? (this is just out of curiousity)

    submitted by /u/notmybeamerjob
    [link] [comments]

    TR PF looking for minmax advice and general build improvements

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Very happy with the build so far and have been really enjoying the zoom playstyle of TR Flaskfinder. I've mostly been using POEninja to move through the passive tree. I have plans to get Constitution when I hit 99 and reallocate a 6% life node and 1 small passive on 1 of the large clusters to do this. Thanks all fpr the help. This is my first time playing Pathfinder and TR.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/32DhGZaD

    submitted by /u/Phirhogam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel