• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Got this off a reliquary, what build do I play?

    Path of Exile Builds Got this off a reliquary, what build do I play?


    Got this off a reliquary, what build do I play?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Working out whether it's possible to have a 100% focus uptime, and the build implications of it.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Focus is, on paper, a very strong mechanic. With the buffed Veiled mods and the ability to craft a syndicate mod on top of a 2-aisling item, it's possible to have up to three focus-related affixes on an item, which you could entirely build around.

    Considering Cane of Kulemak exists, this is a laundry list of all the effects you can have running at the same time:

    • 120% increased Fortify effect (48% less damage from hits total)
    • 30% additional phys reduction (armor + gloves)
    • 50% chance to dodge attack hits (gloves + boots)
    • 76% chance to deal double damage on Cane of Kulemak (which means you have a quasi-paradoxica with a lot more base damage). Alternatively, 200%+ increased duration of ailments if you want to build around that.
    • 22.75% (!!) damage leeched as life on a Simplex amulet with Life catalyst. Nothing else in the game comes even close to this amount of generic leech. Oh, and you get Vaal Pact for free.
    • Auto-shock and Auto-chill nearby enemies (rings and hyperboreus)
    • Full ailment immunity.
    • 50% increased attack and cast speed (gloves)
    • Lucky critical strike (hyperboreus unveil).
    • Trigger a spell every 4 seconds (helmet)

    So... Yeah, that's pretty insane. The problem with Focus is that, naturally, it's designed not to have full uptime, with a base cooldown of 12s and a duration of 4s. So my question is, how close can we get to full uptime on a practical setup? Here are my calculations, but it's likely I'm missing some, so let me know if I am:

    • 8% from helmet "trigger every 4 seconds" mod.
    • 12% from amulet "no cost" mod on a Simplex base (25% inc) with a Mana catalyst (20% inc).
    • 35% Focus CDR from boot mod
    • 8% Focus CDR from ailment immunity mod on boots.
    • 10% on each ring from auto-shock mod with elemental catalyst. (20% total)
    • 50% from Hyperboreus.
    • 8% from gloves with Minion Life recovery (though this mod is kind of bad so this one is questionable)
    • Finally, 3% for each Abyss jewel with the new CDR modifier.

    This gives us a total of 141 + 3 * N focus ICDR, where N is the number of abyss jewels we slot.

    • With no abyss jewels, that means a cooldown of 4.98 seconds (12 / 2.41) for an uptime of 80%
    • With a base of 10 abyss jewels, that means a cooldown of 4.42 seconds for an uptime of 90%.
    • For a perfect 100% uptime, we'd need 19 abyss jewels, which is pretty crazy (though doable with enough abyss sockets in gear and the right tree building).

    So what are your thoughts? Is there a build in here? Of course it would be a very high-investment build, but one that could be built pretty progressively and pleasantly as it uses a lot of different crafting mechanics. Not sure of what ascendancy/plan to go for, but it seems to naturally call for a build where you gain a lot of value from abyss jewels, since they're needed for the uptime anyway.

    submitted by /u/Steel_Neuron
    [link] [comments]

    Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider Crit Transition!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Hey Everyone!

    This is an extension of my previous Infernal Trinity Palm build that was made in 3.13 Ultimatum league as budget alternative to most mapping builds. With the addition of Tainted Oils it allows us to create a Rigwald's Curse with Tribal Fury as an Anointment giving Hollow Palm Builds 7% base critical strike chance. I have updated the build guide enough to get the word out about this possible transition and thought I'd like to share it here since this subreddit took a strong liking to the build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3006940
    I also posted a video: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aakzQaSKH-0 ) going in depth about the requirements that you will have to have a successful transition into Crit. The Dps for roughly the same amount of investment from an Astramentis moving over is about 15mil(crit) Sirus dps vs 10mil non crit Sirus DPS. This is also without the recommended Aspect craft. That being said it also is using an Unnatural Instinct which can be replaced with more levels and an Intuitive leap.

    Thank you guys!

    Dang

    submitted by /u/and_Dang
    [link] [comments]

    Atziri's Rule Hierophant | Become the Queen Herself | Low Budget | Super Fun Build

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    My take on the reworked Fireburst.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I know ED/Cont/Blight Trickster is extremely tanky eventually, but leveling pre CI seems really difficult. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    There are always loads of chaos dot tricksters every league pushing the ladder or as starters, and I've seen them at endgame seem nearly un-killable with ES recovery on shields and block etc.

    However, leveling has been death after death, usually around act 8 or 9 where it starts getting super phys-damage heavy and I don't yet have bock recovery or any real underlying defensive layers from gear or ascendancy.

    Adding a basalt + granite flask helps a bit, but the one-shots happen so often it's hard to figure out how to end up making it to the point where I can farm gear and transition to the CI tankiness.

    What is the strat everyone seems to use to get through the acts and early maps to stay alive?

    submitted by /u/ThePhilosoWhisper
    [link] [comments]

    3.14 HexBlast Ignite Trickster Uncharted Realms Compilation Feared Down!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Top Tier Raider Build?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Whatup all.

    Have leveled a Raider as Ice Crash Hollow palm and have about 10-12 ex. While its certainly not bad, its also reminded me as to why I never play melee builds.

    So I'm trying to reroll and stick with Raider because it feels great this league.

    My hunch is telling me Toxic Rain, but I've heard mixed things. Some say its just as strong post nerf if scaled properly, others say its entered pure "league starter" territory. I know Ele Hit and Caustic Arrow are seeing a lot of play as well.

    Really I just want whatever is going to be the most powerful option all around. I tend to play off-meta but screw it I want a beastly char that can do everything.

    Open to any recommendations, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Scoobersss
    [link] [comments]

    What build you guys reckon?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I have played since Meta league and always a spectre summoner. They were fun because they gradually got stronger with the content. There was never any level-appropriate combat I didn't think I could do for little to no budget. This took me all the way to Sirus A8, etc with expensive upgrades. Im probably not the best when it comes to avoiding bad stuff, etc - the spectres carried me. What build recommendations you guys got? Something easy to play, but can bard to master that gets better peogressively with more ex thrown into it. Looking for that feeling I had during the first playthrough.

    PS. I'm a console player, so our economy is wack with a lot of things.

    submitted by /u/gkeller81
    [link] [comments]

    Any fun builds that can do all map mods/ultimatums?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Ideally the build would be budget friendly, as I've had such horrible luck with currency, if I can get a good start with 1-3 ex I'd be down. I'm currently playing BF/BB and when I accidentally run a phys reflect map my soul dies.

    submitted by /u/Clarynaa
    [link] [comments]

    Okay... how about a mana stacking ballista heirophant with kinetic blast or ele hit.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Something along the lines of mind of the council, piscators, and mana storm to really get some strong lightning damage going. Heirophant gets good mana and totem passive, huge aoe for unreserved mana. Anyone got any other ideas for this before I work out a PoB

    submitted by /u/Bitchenmuffins
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Strike Raider is NUTS

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    New player need help deciding build

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Looking to start playing, was told to follow a build guide and I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of choices. It's hard to find exactly what I'm looking for when there's so many different options. Can anyone make a recommendation please?

    I'm looking to build a warrior who just runs in and slams the fuck out of people and preferably can spin around in a giant bladestorm circle. Anyhelp on what this would be called or where to find a build would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Weshwego
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch to Vortex/Val ColdSnap??

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    A couple days ago I started a soulwrest necro , it's fun but not really what I was hoping for. I've heard from multiple people vortex/val coldsnap is great for farming the league mechanic and just destroying endgame in general, but I was wondering ... is it even worth if I don't have the currency to buy a shavs and guardian shield ? So basically I can't go low life right away.

    submitted by /u/AngryWhiteMane
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this build not work?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    I'm truly horrendous at making PoB builds, I'm trying to learn but every time I start one it always just scratches the 100k Sirus DPS (with only weapons)

    This is a unpolished PoB with too many skillpoints since I won't reach 100, but that just shows that I can't make it work even with a lv100 Character

    Now of course you need actual gear, jewels, flasks to maximize the damage. But shouldn't these weapons be enough to break over 150k Sirus DPS? Or can you simply never calculate it without PoBcrafting all the Accessories as well?

    The Tree is probably SHIT, and I know and understand that, but even if I would tick all the damage nodes to level 150 it still probably wouldn't hit too high numbers

    Is it the skill I'm using that just doesn't work with that Ascendancy? Am I using wrong affixes on my weapon for this skill? Support gems that suck?

    I've tried just changing to some other Ascendancies and its barely a noticeable damage upgrade

    -I'm just trying to understand how to correctly start making builds in PoB, so if someone kind enough can spare some time to explain why and how I should properly do this kind of build I can hopefully start understanding how to actually make it work next time

    https://pastebin.com/WEHgDNUc

    submitted by /u/waddaba
    [link] [comments]

    Skelemancer Leveling4-L/6-L

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I never played summons before, Currently I run a 4-L with Skellies, Brutality, Minion Dmg, Summon Phantasm.

    First I thought that Phantasms would be a good option DPS wise, because more minions. But I don't know, maybe it is only effective for clear and not for bossing? PoB can't calculate.

    PoB DPS says most effective with my build in a 6-L is Brutality, Multistrike, Meele Phys, Minion Dmg, Impale. Is this correct? Should I aim for that? With Phantasms I would sawp Meele Phys for them.

    I feel relatively slow atm, does it makes sense to use minion speed for leveling or in endgame?

    submitted by /u/zxy111
    [link] [comments]

    Spellslinger Exsanguinate Trickster

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I'm playing a Kinetic Blast SS Exsanguinate Trickster, modeled slightly after stuff I found on poe.ninja and slightly after this tanky EDC build I liked a lot last league. However, I'm at a bit of a dead end. I bought a Prism Guardian to support some auras (since going Petrified Blood means you reserve life anyway), but I feel like my aura setup is not optimal. I also haven't really got a clue on how to scale either KB, Corrupting Fever or Exsanguinate - I assume physical and spell damage should work, but I'm not sure. I also feel like I'm not that tanky - I can't sustain large or multiple hits - and would like to get Mind over Matter, but then I need to respec away from the reduced reservations, which might not be ideal (or get the Cloak of Defiance, but as of right now I'm too poor for this).

    Is anyone here playing a similar build? Does anyone have some tips or things I clearly did wrong that I should fix?

    Many thanks in advance,
    Boogy

    submitted by /u/Boogy
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker Strike Build?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, was really looking for a good and detailed Flicker Strike guide for Ultimatum. Preferably one that doesn't struggle with the Ultimatum mechanics (besides stone circle obvi, I'll just skip that one.) and that can still dish out good damage for bossing/mapping. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KeatonJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    Arc build so what is better ?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Hey i try now Arc build and i love to use Vaal arc so what is now better Enki Ele ? or Esoro Assa/Scion

    I see in pob enki have 1-2 M dmg esoro have with assa 15 m so ... hmm ? ^^

    submitted by /u/HaraldWurstWampe
    [link] [comments]

    LL Cyclone Gladiator Need Help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I am working on a LL Cyclone Gladiator currently in Ultimatum. I want to preface this with the point or goal I am trying to achieve with this build.

    • High Block / Spell Block (I got 79% Block / Spell Block)
    • Secondary Defense Mechanics ( I got around 30%+ Evasion, and some dodge, like 10%)
    • I want to intentionally be Low Life while using Petrified Blood and try to add additional damage mitigation mechanics to combine with the staggered damage over 4 seconds mechanic of petrified blood
      • I have Fortify
      • I plan to switch to either Kintsugi (For increased evasion and less damage taken when hit) or to Replica Eternity Shroud ( For Physical Immunity, since I can only get around 45% physical damage reduction, along with more evasion. Depends on whether or not the skill is useful enough )
      • I have Blind which further increases my survivability via -50% accuracy on enemies
      • I have positive chaos res for Ultimatum's
      • I use Enduring Cry for most of my Sustain with some Life Leech
      • I was planning on getting Asenath's Gentle Touch for temp chains + Blind so I can remove my 2 points for blind in ascendancy tree and put those elsewhere.
      • I was planning on using The Surrender for Life + Armor on Block

    • What can my build do / has done?
      • My build is currently able to do up to T16 Maps, with risk of 1 shot or being killed by strong degens (like burning ground)
        • I am hoping with petrified blood less reservation lab helmet enchant I can get another useful aura for DPS or Survivability ( I'd like to get pride somehow ) + getting the alternate Petrified Blood gem which gives me better survivability towards 1 shots (which are likely physical)
        • My Build has done all labs
        • I can do any normal Ultimatums no problem, since I rarely get hit and I am always moving

    • Current Problems
      • Low DPS. This is probably due to my tree + also my weapon which has low DPS. With my Flasks and buffs up while casual mapping I have around 450k + 480k effective DPS from my Cyclone + Impale.

    • I am not really sure what kind of weapon I should be working towards. Normally I would go for Paradoxica but I won't have the ability to get a lot of flat Phys to make it worth it, even with the veiled mod buffs I am not sure if it would be good. The alternative would be the Savior, which today I will be able to fight Sirus ( But likely be unable to actually kill him due to current DPS, I'm not sure, maybe I can block my way through it and get this weapon ). I would normally try to craft a weapon but Harvest got butchered.

    • Possibly not enough Regen or Life Leech. Enduring Cry gives me 2k Regen and it has been perfectly fine most of the time. However I would like to be able to use Vaal Cyclone without risking dying while using it, which currently is very risky when I do use it in Ultimatums.

    • Any tips would be appreciated on what I can work towards.
      • I got about 7 exalts right now, which I have been saving and setting aside to eventually buy a new weapon.
    submitted by /u/Dwrowla
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for my my build & gear please. [Newbie Necromancer]

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys.

    I've made a post and got quite some tips from here on my Build and I was at act 5. Now i'm half way through act 8 and i think it still so bad :D. Tried to get as many tips as i can and apply but i think i still lack a lot of knowledge in game to try everything.

    This is the build i follow : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3008831 ( [3.14] Odif's Newbie Necro Skeleton Mage Build Guide: League Starter, Very Low Cost)

    This is my setup currently : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whitelogan98/characters

    So what shall I do now guys please help. I also got some currencies

    ( 15 Chaos orb , 4 Regal , 4 Vaal , 1 Regret , 26 Alchemy , 1 Divine , 7 Scouring , 4 Blessed , 36 Jewell , 80 Alteration , 15 Binding , 35 Chance ) Are they worth something to make good build to start farm maps when i finish last act?

    Any tip, I really would appreciate. Also I'm very grateful to everyone helping and everyone helped me here. I love you guys <3

    submitted by /u/mortadazantour
    [link] [comments]

    Anything possible with this Cane of Kulemak?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get pob online link without making post?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Strength Stacking SlamZerker W/ Pillar of God

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Good RF build for 3.14?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Hey,

    which RF build would you recommend for 3.14? Is there a reason not to mix RF with plague bearer?

    Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/Stockinger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel