• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Can someone explain weird Agnostic degen interaction at 0 mana?

    Path of Exile Builds Can someone explain weird Agnostic degen interaction at 0 mana?


    Can someone explain weird Agnostic degen interaction at 0 mana?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Aura Stacker (ft. March of the Legion) smashes The Feared

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a starter build, here are my preferences:

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    I'd like a league starter build (not SSF) that's extremely braindead to play. I want to be able to farm while watching netflix so to speak. Here are 3 build archetypes that I like:

    1. A character so tanky that I don't need to care much about what's happening (I've done molten strike)
    2. Summons, preferably tanky and permanent for the ultimate comfy (I've done zombies)
    3. Totems I can place at the edge of the screen so I never have to be close to the action (I've done arc totems)

    I'm okay with playing zombies again if they're still meta, but kinda tired of molten strike/arc. I haven't played the game since act 4 came out though.

    I'd much prefer if the main skill of the build is useable from a lower level, I dislike leveling with another skill and then pivoting. Also, the less reliant in flasks the better.

    Any and all ideas are recommended! Braindead easy to play and build is more important than fast clear speeds.

    submitted by /u/Hoskit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a ground slam ish build without all the warcrys to push to 100

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    As title said I have about 80 ex looking for a decent melee build i can push to 100 without dying every 2 secs. So far I have a 97 ele hit char that I can't push no further without just getting randomly one shot to everything. I also have a 95 toxic rain char I just put 50 ex in to that is so boring to play. So any help would be greatly appreciated. No warcries(can deal with one), no cyclone no bladenlast.

    submitted by /u/stuartg82
    [link] [comments]

    [3.14] Hollow Palm Ice Crash Build | Berserker | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Beginner Friendly Divine Ire Totems Guide

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Self poison/bleed and self chill with Olesya's Delight to scale the chills. Slayer

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Build concept:

    using Icefang Orbit or Venopuncture with winterweave and The Golden Rule to self chill ourselves, and then we scale the chill effect with Olesya's Delight's affliction charges [8% more effect of non-damaging ailment per affliction charge]. I prefer using venopuncture instead because bleeds have a base duration of 5 secs and you get "unaffected by bleeding" from the slayer ascendancy.

    I have no idea how well this will do since PoB doesn't calculate affliction charges and I already quit the league, so I came here asking what do you guys think of this build concept.

    here is an ultra-omega scuffed PoB https://pastebin.com/vxZdmtBx (PoB doesn't count affliction charges)

    inspired by this random guy from PoENinja.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonBlossom
    [link] [comments]

    How does replica malachais artifice work?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Like is there any situation where a 1 link could apply ailments to a boss? Does the guaranteed chills from elementalist apply to these too?

    submitted by /u/Soepoelse123
    [link] [comments]

    Need CI Spectre Help

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    So I've been following GhazziTV spectre build up till now. If I sell my gear plus what I got in stash I'd have about 50x to spend would it be better then staying life build.

    I don't have a current PoB Link but here is a Path of Exile Link to my toon if U want to import to look at it.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bamburo/characters

    Toons name is KeensLADS

    submitted by /u/Megadankmeme
    [link] [comments]

    Maven fight - Mage Skeletons

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    The most tanky build

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    What is the most tanky build i can make without breaking the game. No herald stacking? I played the blockman this league and want to try other tanky builds

    submitted by /u/synuto
    [link] [comments]

    Started Mapping, having trouble.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Hello Exiles,

    I've been playing this game super casually for nearly Seven or Eight years now. I loved Diablo 2 in my childhood and I greatly enjoyed farming currency in the beginning years of playing. I recently got back into PoE after a while, with this league with Ultimatum, and for the first time I've finally killed Kitava in Act 10 and I've started to Map. I did a little research in how to complete Atlas tasks, but the thing guides don't tell you is how ridiculously easy it is to die and regress in progression.

    Currently I'm level 73, Witch. Elementalist, Lightning Damage. I'm using Arc, and Storm-Brand as my Offensive skills, and a Spell totem with Storm-Burst, Herald of Thunder + Wrath are my AOE Mana reservation skills, and I'm also running lightning golems as my minions.

    I sometimes feel like I'm not focused enough in a particular spell. My Golems are very minor DPS, mostly there for aggro, Storm Burst Spell Totem is pretty cool, but apparently templars are better at totems?

    My issue is I don't feel like I'm progressing in maps much at all, dying to DoTs BS when I'm hardly scraping 1.6k health is really off putting, especially when most builds call for 5/6k plus health which I hardly see how I can pull off with a Witch who's basically a glass canon without much of a Canon.

    I am currently at work and will post caps of my build and Equipment when I'm home, but man I was so excited to start mapping and so disappointed when it kicked my ass hard.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Happy hunting.

    submitted by /u/LuckiestLeopard
    [link] [comments]

    need help with exsanguinate ele. Is it viable? should i RR? at awaken 8 and it's getting hard

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    hee is my build

    https://pastebin.com/ecMuFuht

    not sure if i should dump more money or change a few things up. I just started dying more and it's getting annoying. Im not sure if i should invest in more Cluster jewels or just RR into something else. have about 13 ex and change i spend or sell my stuff and do something diff with my char. any ideas would be helpful! thanks.

    submitted by /u/Noahjames57
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody less smooth-brained than I tell me what I can do to help my damage on an archmage ball lightning heirophant?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/BB7dytAc . I've got a pledge of hands for bossing and a sire of shards for mapping, and I feel like there's something key I'm missing. I know my gear isn't the greatest, but I don't really know where to go from where I'm at. If somebody could take a quick look, and give me a direction, I'd be incredibly grateful.

    submitted by /u/tne2008
    [link] [comments]

    Qosmoz's Low Life Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    [Theorycrafting] Animate Guardian Popcorn (Meme Territory)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    disclaimer: this isn't supposed to be a serious build. But maybe someone can turn it into viable youtube content and/or have fun with it.

    Since low life is at 50% HP pool lately, I had the idea to use Animate Guardian with Minion Instability. Since AG has a large HP pool and this scaled very well with levels. Also, on body armour there is the craftable mod that AG drops the armour he is wearing - so AG can be made into popcorn infinitely.

    DPS would then result from: 1. cast speed 2. how fast AG goes to 50% HP 3. how fast the armor drops to the ground.

    To get the AG to 50% I use Infernal Legion (anomalous). So with 0% Fire Res of the AG it takes 1sec to get to 50%. With Fortress Covenant with 10 Notables, the AG takes +200% increased damage. So he should die after 0.33 sec. DPS would be (with the right amount of Cast Speed) about 3x what PoB shows. My current PoB DPS is 4.5 Mill Shaper DPS (x3 = 13.5).

    My PoB Gear is very expensive and I have gone up to level 100 to show the absolute top end of the build.

    Maybe a meme build can be made out of it. However, I don't know how to scale Minion Instability Damage further.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/8SQBwVFF

    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

    submitted by /u/hyperfish3d
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone Slayer next steps

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Hi all,
    I'm a relatively old player that never went to true endgame (first Sirius encounter was last league), and I'm not entirely sure what I should do to upgrade my current build. This is my second character, as I've failed to enjoy BB/BF Inquisitor, and to be honest - I don't like either of those as much as I enjoyed Toxic Rain last league.
    Going back to Cyclone Slayer - I feel the character needs more damage. I'm fine going through T14-15 maps, but fighting bosses is a struggle. And because of low damage, I'm spending a while to kill bosses, and I often die to their attacks (especially when I run out of flasks). I considered multiple paths of upgrading my gear (sword with higher pdps, rings with added phys damage), but I don't see an obvious choice that costs a reasonable amount of currency (I have 2-3 ex rn) for more than a 5% damage upgrade. I would appreciate if somebody could take a look and suggest what should I look for as a next step with my character!

    https://pastebin.com/HM3STLE4

    submitted by /u/shnek94
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand if Divine Flesh and Veteran's Awareness work together well or exclude one another

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Hi

    as in title.

    I am playing with 85% Chaos Res using Divine Flesh.

    I am also using Veteran's Awareness, which gets you a buff that gives you 85% ele res (after you take 20% increased dmg).

    I am kinda confused if they both work together well.

    As with my understanding, Veteran's Awareness is a good mitigation tool as it overcaps you ele res. But as with Divine Flesh, I already have one res overcaped at 85% that mitigates that elemental damage that I receive.

    I wonder if anyone did a math or whatever, or am I just complicating it too hard.

    Do I just use one or another, or do they work well together?

    EHP for elemental stays the same, with or without VA, only physical EHP goes down, so I imagine it does not have benefit together when using DF?

    submitted by /u/Prottek
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Feeding Frenzy in a minion build

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I am running a minion build.

    The two minion types are spiders and Sentinels from (Herald of Purity)

    I do not invest into any survivability for these minions because they do not require it.

    I have two open gem slots and would love to sneak in Feeding Frenzy into the build.

    I have tried both Summon Carrion Golem and Summon Holy Relic linked to Feeding Frenzy but neither minion lasts more than a second in hard end game material.

    Are there any minions I could use that would give me a better chance in a two socket setup to get the feeding frenzy buff?

    I have no idea if it would work but I was considering squeezing in Herald of Agony linked to Feeding Frenzy, as I think the Spiders might proc the Agony Crawler, which could then theoretically give the feeding frenzy buff.

    That may not make any sense though....

    submitted by /u/biggreenegg99
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky with okayish clear speed 30ex budget

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm looking for a build that I can play to a high level which should be decently tanky and okay in terms of clear speed.

    I was thinking about archmage storm brand, what other options are there if i don't wanna play a melee build?

    submitted by /u/Tinkari
    [link] [comments]

    Cost of maxblock LL paradoxica cyclone gladiator?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I have a facebreaker cyclone gladiator that can run through t16s in a breeze with some odd deaths here and there. In POB, I have about 3.5m DPS. I've only invested around 4ex into the build and have 8ex plus an impale 180dps paradoxica in stash. Is LL gladiator effective or is champion's adrenaline too good to pass up? I really want to go LL since the bloodthirst support adds tons of flat phys which paradoxica will make great use of. Also, HP on block on the surrender pretty much doubles in effectivity due to petrified blood. Right so my question is, champion or glad for LL paradoxica. And, how effective is a maxblock LL paradoxica glad with a 10 to 15ex budget.

    submitted by /u/xNubScrubx
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide: continue to invest in Vortex or try a new build for endgame content (30ex budget)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    My lowlife Vortex build is 'ok' geared around 1.8m dps/7.8k ES with aspect of the spider - I've begun working on awakened gems and I have killed Shaper for only the 2nd time since bestiary league (died X2) . Also killed a7 Sirus & yesterday the formed (both died x3). I'm pretty much still a novice at bossing mechanics.

    The dps is still kind of underwhelming so I'm considering trying something new to help with endgame. Or do I continue to pump currency into Vortex to try and up the dps?

    I'm at work so don't have a Pob but my account is Betwiixt, character: underskellies (began with skeletons and rerolled). Also have a L80 something FP hierophant totem build but not so much investment (maybe 10ex).

    Appreciate any wisdom shared.

    submitted by /u/Influence777
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got leveling guides for a acc stack Jug?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel