• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Looking for an Attack Build around this Ring

    Path of Exile Builds Looking for an Attack Build around this Ring


    Looking for an Attack Build around this Ring

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Low Life Steel Skills - Budget to Endgame

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Late trade league start. Looking for build.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Looking for builds to play with a late trade league start. I've been playing MoM/Agnostic Heiro Storm Brand in SSF, but can pretty much top out at 200-300k dps which is pitiful... Although I have enjoyed how easy ultimatums are.

    Looking for something that is fast and scalable on a budget when I migrate to trade league. I only have 4 ex and a tabula currently.

    I happen to have some decent pieces for early energy shield gear, but I hate map clear on Vortex. Also have enough for 1 cluster setup with Exenguinate, but I'm not sure about that build since there are so many moving parts to it's defensive layers that I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/NoFishing7402
    [link] [comments]

    How to level up with scion coc ice spear

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    I saw some builds with scion CoC ice spear I have the currency but it's don't know hot to level up and the pobs that I saw they don't have any leveling part of the tree please help

    submitted by /u/quantec_r
    [link] [comments]

    POISON BLADE VORTEX ASSASSIN

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Hello my Exiles,

    I have a question i am atm lv 42 and i wonder what eq i should wear until i finaly can use my main equipment.

    I am a beginner and i still think i can handle this build i know the effekts and i played a bit of path before i just dont know what to use while i transision from concussion arrow and toxic rain with a bow ... should i stick with a bow or switch to random daggers and look for a 5 link armor or maybe a 5 link bow and 5 link armor ??

    Only thing is i use basic boots because i enhanced it to +25 % movement speed so i can rush the main quests i am atm at arc 4 and i feel confidet to switch to blade vortex i only need "Vaal haste" and the skill focus which i only get from an diadem but this is late game thinking so if anyone uses this build lr can help me i would appriciate it

    Thanks xKruna softcore 😁🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/Krunaa
    [link] [comments]

    LF tanky build

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    As the title states I'm looking for a high HP tanky build. Something that has little to worry about when it comes to end game bosses. I've already got decent mappers but I want something that just laughs at the bosses.

    I'm a sucker for the MTX. Something that looks super flashy as well. I've got about 20ex to work with and can farm more as needed.

    Also, please not something that requires 5 buttons to setup a boss burst. Yes, I'm the lazy PoE player.

    Thanks I'm advance. If you have a pob, cool. If not just the general idea and I can search for similar builds.

    submitted by /u/Dopeangel
    [link] [comments]

    Made Burning Arrow Zoom without HH

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Is self chill berserker lightning strike a meme?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I've seen the PoB and it says 12m DPS. Is it a meme or it actually works? Just bought the gear and levelling a maurader now but levelling is very slow.

    submitted by /u/aquasnow
    [link] [comments]

    This could work?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Winter Orb- Stuck with limited crafting knowledge

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/A9KwgbYb

    I am looking for some tips to break through the wall I feel like I hit with my Winter Orb Occultist. The clear is great, ultimatum's can be a little rough due to lack of defenses (I feel as though I get one shot but I have no idea what from), and my boss damage feels bad given the amount of investment I have put into the build.

    My crafting knowledge is next to zero; the extent I craft is alt/regal spamming and then I do know where to go next.

    I know I can upgrade my helmet to the lab enchantment (and +1 power charge), a slight upgrade on my large clusters to get them down to 8 passives, and upgrading my chest, and I need chaos resist. But other than that I do know what else to upgrade.

    Also my knowledge of how to configure POB is limited.

    Any insight would be helpful.

    Edit: Thought I would about how far I have gotten on this character and my experience with POE. I can easily run high red tier maps and on Awakener 5. I have spawned Sirus twice now, (Third time ever) so I am not sure if it is a lack of experience Sirus or not.

    submitted by /u/KlngTyrion
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice with a bit of min/maxing - CoC Ice Nova Occultist

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I'm looking for new sets of eyes to see what I'm missing. The build is working well, not having issues outside of some bosses. But I know I'm missing a few min/max things like getting my APS to 7.57 which I cannot figure out how I would do.

    DPS also seems low compared to other similar builds and I'm not sure why. I feel like I'm just blind on something very obvious.

    A few items I know about and am working on: Last Ascendancy node. Getting some sort of useful enchant on my helm. Figuring out how to get an Assassin's Mark trigger on a ring. Lowering uncapped Fire Res.

    Also anything else aside from stated above that I can do to help my single target DPS? It's not a focus, I followed this build mainly for farming Ultimatums, but it wouldn't be un-wlecome.

    Appreciate any advice!

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/5EdhLBW0

    submitted by /u/Rendhammer
    [link] [comments]

    So how does bleed bow feel in 3.14?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Everyone said bleed bows were dead with the bleed mod change. Numbers wise, how bad is the change compared to 3.13? How do the builds feel into the upper red maps and bosses now? Specifically asking people who have played them this league and previously.

    submitted by /u/keithgmccall
    [link] [comments]

    Unorthodox build - FrostFire Unleash Pinball - Deadeye

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    After watching Mathils ele hit wander (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEt555A0Lks) I had an idea for a rather unique build that could do with some community input

    I give to you FrostFire Pinball : https://pastebin.com/DHBm93dA

    The basic idea involves using the Snakepit ring to force our frost/fire balls to chain, then we use trinity, scorch and crit scaling to bounce multiple elemental pinballs between mobs, because we are moving between two elemental projectile spells we can make good use of unleash and EE here to help maximise our DPS and mobility. PoB math leads me to think this should lead to about a 4-10 Million dps range while being reasonably zoomy still.

    Our main combat loop is basically a 3 step Shield Charge -> Frostbolt Unleash -> Fireball Unleash with snipers mark and Vaal Flameblast-ignite-combustion providing extra help for bosses and rares.

    The PoB is a representation of my gear so far with some wish-list body armours to allow for a hypothermia socketing over the elemental pen given from the default shroud of the lightless. Much of the gem quality etc is still WIP so there's some more damage to squeeze out there.

    I've now pushed this up to high red maps (+ some elder guardians) at level 84 so I believe the concept should take us higher but I'm currently hunting out gear upgrades and defensive improvements.

    Any blunders I've made? Is there a way to path more effectively through the tree? How can we improve the defence further? General Comments?

    Obviously this is well off the current meta so there are more efficient builds but honestly where's the fun in that...

    submitted by /u/ShazzamPoe
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm Infernal Blow check?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Still saving up for wildwrap... but can someone take a look at my build (following Dang's guide)? I'm not sure of a couple things:

    1. He says with cold conversion nodes there's no phys damage on build and I don't see it in PoB calcs but I do on character tab in game. Not sure which is correct?
    2. Do I have things set up properly for Trinity support? I noticed I have a bit of lightning damage from ring, does that hurt me at all?

    I need to work on flasks as well- but other things I messed up?

    Edit: PoB would be good... https://pastebin.com/sfV0st76

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    Any Reccomendations for Marauder respec (currently at Maps and getting bored)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    First time PoE player, got burnt out playing EQ bleed Juggernaught and looking for something, most builds seem to be spin to win cylcone/bladestorm builds or slam builds and neither really appeal to me, looking for something a bit more active than shout 1/2x and slam with leap, hell id take frenzy (the attack) build if it was built right but still learning that single target in this game is a no no

    Any tips/feedback appreciated

    submitted by /u/kezriak
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate league starter and ender

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I am looking for a build, that could be played as a league starter and can be minmaxed to endgame levels. It has to be decent in clearing and bossing aswell as tankiness.

    I remeber that in Delirium I played Storm Brand Crit Inqi and it was really good from start till endgame.

    So maybe some of the Archmage build could do this as with mana stacking they get survavibility and damage.

    submitted by /u/kubicka
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning strike viable without Hateforge?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    Anyone have any pobs or guides to a lightning strike build?

    I'm looking to play for the first time but seem kinda lost and not even sure if it's worth it without hateforge gloves.

    Got about 60ex to spend if that's even enough.

    submitted by /u/Trenmonstrr
    [link] [comments]

    CoC bow deadeye showcase 3.14

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Help make my FB Ignite Ele be more zoom

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/iH1Eb3pk

    Damage wise its perfectly fine, everything melts t16+ I just lack alot of speed.

    Are their any easy changes/upgrades I can make to squeeze out more movement speed? I was thinking tailwind boots and can put elusive annoint on as well

    submitted by /u/Peneaplle
    [link] [comments]

    Path of Exile build

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Can somebody help me ending/fixing my first build in poe?

    Its a max physical damage taken to elemental/chaos pathfinder for hardcore, its pretty hard to do it and i need some help whit it.

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6uJEtN1c

    submitted by /u/IkarosVoid190
    [link] [comments]

    Ball Lightning Hierophant in HC

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    What adjustments do I need to make to the 'popular guides' (such as poe forum) in HC?

    I'm not exactly league starting but I don't have enough currency to buy the core items. I have maybe 10ex total so I'll be going without cloak of defiance and pledge of hands at the start.

    From what I can tell on the tree it's fairly easy to get 5k life + 40% damage taken from mana (hiero node + mom). But I don't know where my priorities should be regarding other defensive layers, on the tree and gear, especially between levels 70 and 90.

    submitted by /u/le_420_blazeit
    [link] [comments]

    Incinerate + Frostblink build

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Most op builds right now?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Just curious about the meta i havent really been following it

    submitted by /u/Ssed10
    [link] [comments]

    Reap Archmage: how can I scale this build

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/4rs2jmzP

    Context: I was in the middle of rerolling into a typical Archmage + Pledge of Hands build when my friend managed to convince me to try using Reap. The thought of having multiple windshield wipers going half to full screen killing enemies sounded really appealing. Looks incredibly goofy, and Reap doesn't really appear to have too many players using it. So I started rerolling my passive tree and ended up with the current monstrosity that is my POB.

    Problems: there is only a single character listed as using Reap + Archmage, and its a pathfinder, not a heirophant. Ascendancy aside, the spell itself feels weird. I'm not used to the hitbox of the spell itself and I'm definitely missing some woke support gems to round out the spell. Working with what I have available.

    As for damage, it feels like I'm chunking enemies in t14+ maps without too many issues. Requires a few more casts since my gems aren't all leveled completely just yet.

    Where can I go with this? I've considered doing more elemental conversion by swapping a phys to lightning support or using Hrimsorrow. I could go into the phys DOT playstyle (my friend that suggested I play Reap is on the leaderboard for Reap DOT dps) but that would probably require me to go harder into clusters.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Oathkeeper89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel