• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds T16/Final thoughts on my Fire Burst Elementalist. Thoroughly enjoyed playing it.

    Path of Exile Builds T16/Final thoughts on my Fire Burst Elementalist. Thoroughly enjoyed playing it.


    T16/Final thoughts on my Fire Burst Elementalist. Thoroughly enjoyed playing it.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Killing A9 Sirus in 3.5 seconds, LL Lancing steel champion.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Permanent Berserk Elemental Hit Pathfinder Map Showcase

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Cheap Builds tier list suggestion

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Hello guys i need help so i can decide a cheap build to play for 3.14 .

    Im a casual player and i need a build from start to endgame. (some bosses and atlas completion)

    Im not fan of melee, minions and mine style.

    So can you help me make a tier list with maximum 5 exalt budget ?

    ( i know its low but i dont have so much time and experience to make currency fast.)

    Something like this

    High tier (5 exalt )

    Mid tier ( 2-4 exalt )

    Low tier ( 1 exalt )

    submitted by /u/dokimazw
    [link] [comments]

    Help with HoT Autobomber

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    There seems to be 2 HoT Autobomber's the Elementalist version and an Assassin version, but don't know what one has a higher ceiling of damage and progression out of the 2, does anybody know?

    submitted by /u/TooEazy
    [link] [comments]

    Most broken build since the aura stacker in delirium

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    Poison SSF SC/HC Viable

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Hi! I love so much poison/dot builds! Don't like ed/contagion and vortex that much. Thinking about viper strike pathfinder, but the nerf is a thing like a friend told me... Do you have any build to suggest me? I'm tired playing trade league, and I want a new challenge xD

    submitted by /u/beskwow1
    [link] [comments]

    What do MF builds look like these days?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I was looking through my standard characters for inspiration and saw my old Windripper MFer with an item quant support. What's the top way to build MF these days?

    submitted by /u/ChampionsLedge
    [link] [comments]

    Ball Lightning Archmage Hierophant Showcase

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    How to properly scale Ignite with melee?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    So I really want to make a melee Ignite build that just pops a fat AoE and watches stuff just burn away.. Wanted to go SSF so I won't be able to get insane gear early. So it's a naked character with a weapon

    And the Ingnite dps is absolutely horrendous, it's sitting at 110k with Conc Path and 180k with Earthquake (would prefer to use Conc Path)

    Everything about this tree is probably wrong, inefficient pathing, bad choices etc. Which is why I'm asking for help, and clarification on how I should proceed to not make it suck

    I'm not hardstuck on Elementalist, can go any Ascendancy - Only requirement is a Melee skill (hopefully that's possible w/ Ignites)

    https://pastebin.com/QHR0bZJ4

    submitted by /u/waddaba
    [link] [comments]

    Gladiator self-bleed build not working as intended? Help with Mechanics!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Spectre necro survivability

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Hello, first season here.

    https://pastebin.com/cLbzbpRV

    My skill tree is a little all over the place since I need more efficient cluster jewels and eventually a neck with death attunement. I also want to start using Elemental equilibrium but I don't know a good skill to use to inflect damage besides cold to activate it for my minions.

    However my true problem is really I keep dieing... I can't make it though most tier 9-11 maps with out dieing even with my 5500 life and 600 es not to mention my regen and block with bone offering. I'm really at a loss. With minions running around and water spouts with crushclaws I have a hard time seeing whats going on and die the vast majority of the time with out ever knowing why. I tend to run around the outside (not high skill..) and die to the boss charging me, or a stray projectile quite often. I am not that fast. I try to spam though my flasks as much as I can during boss fights, but doing so though out an entire map gives me wrist pain and I also die "randomly" to other mobs as well occasionally.

    Was originally following this build for pure spectre's but ive deviated away from the helm recently to try to get more health. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275

    A friend suggested I come to you guys for help, I have basically know currency left right now but will do my best to work towards your suggestions, hopefully im just doing something very obvious wrong. I know im bad :(

    submitted by /u/Fae_____
    [link] [comments]

    Spin to win build for 30-40 ex

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I always wanted to play a build that can let me just use my main skill+ movement skill + flasks and farm content without dying too much. My variants were smth like cyclone or blade vortex, but I have no experience with such builds, what can you recommend me?

    Pls only recommend builds if you used them yourselves

    submitted by /u/RattyUndead
    [link] [comments]

    Ice crash or ground slam?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi. Thinking of using ice crash or ground slam this time. Debating on which gem to use and either juggernaut or berserker class. Thoughts on each combo? I like the survivability of ice crash freezing things as I do not move out of bad quickly at times. But I see ground slam is popular. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Gack12
    [link] [comments]

    For science: Update on Grasping Mail "minions chance to poison" build

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Following up on this sucker with some cleaned up build and some modifications thanks to fellow builders. Part 1 here : https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/n3h3hq/for_science_grasping_mails_chance_for_minions_to/

    Updates: https://pastebin.com/1BxuD3PQ

    Swapped build to necro to clean up the build. 4 points left over to move into a cluster or reservation nodes. Guardian might be better for this to be honest to scale Envy aura.

    Amanamu's Gaze has been incorporated into the build for 30% damage over time multi. Of note, it's not calculated in the PoB so not sure what the overall affect is cause am to smooth brained to math it out.

    Tested with Animate weapon and with this build you can get roughly up to a 56 sec duration which isn't to bad at all. with either the alt qual or the head enchant you can get enough duration where it doesn't feel to bad. Needs to self cast ethereal or bf though for comfort or self cast the offering. I actually liked Animate weapon cause of the easier to reach minion limit compared to skeles even if a bit tedious.

    Moved towards Aul's as the reseravation for envy. Better than the default one in the chest but you can do without it. The main reason for it though is to allow for Aspect of the spider from Fenumus gloves. Though am not sure if the damage with hits and ailments applies to minions? if not then regular redeemer gloves + pride to go along envy should be fine.

    Slapped a Carrion Golem into a Brinerot, but honestly you really just need the unset ring for the space. could be any gem. also slapped in Raise spectres for Apes and their Charges

    on the offense side (sirus dps BEFORE 30% dot multi/ most gems only level 20 no qual) :

    20 spiders at 200k each = 4 mil

    15 Animate weapon at 400k each (60k is poison) - 6 mil

    4 HoP at 360k - 1.440 mil

    defense:

    5.7k HP

    75/32 glancing blows with life gain on hit

    steelskin

    Endurance charges on block

    crap ton of minion bodies

    blind on hit

    taunt on hit

    So not terrible?! definitely usable in softcore. the amount of effort though may not be worth compared to just scaling impale or scaling a cold conversion build, along with being a hard to get mod on a already difficult to get chest piece that needs to be 6 linked... That said interesting pieces coming together.

    submitted by /u/omegaura
    [link] [comments]

    Now that void batteries and badge are cheap, is there any build that can use this combination on relatively small budget?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Title.

    Would like to play some zoomer assasin with this combo.

    Budget ideally up to 10ex.

    submitted by /u/iFarmGolems
    [link] [comments]

    Hi ppl Any face tank build for ultimatum trials plz !!!!!!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    StormBrand asassin

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    hi all,

    i have some currency to spare, and was thinking about storm brand assasin, just for the speed :D

    anyone has experience this league with SB assasin? mostly asking for ultimatums in 20-40% delirious t14-16 maps. running an circlea and placing brands is enough once u have enough damage?

    thanks for every tipp :)

    submitted by /u/crackzoO
    [link] [comments]

    Vortex Occulist Questions

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Most things I see in videos and on POE Ninja are completed builds with cluster jewels and the like, this isn't my first character and I have built some wealth up to create this new Vortex Occultist build.

    I currently have 6linked Shavs, and the few uniques like Ryme Gaze, Prism Guardian, +5 Aura Ring

    What are some other investments I'll need to start as a low life vortex

    I've never really ran a character such as this, can someone link a passive tree without crazy cluster jewels

    submitted by /u/Hankpwnz
    [link] [comments]

    Build for grinding Atlas Exploration challenge?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Last league I played PS/KB IntStacker (mostly KB part actually) and it was super zoomy. I'm wondering if there's any light version of that (focused purely on mapping experience), but something that isn't terribly expensive (ideally less than 10ex, I'm poor as fuck this league) and with support for Inspired Learnings to make Ultimatums easier.

    I'd probably be running juicy red maps obviously, but most likely no deli (and if deli - not more than 60% - whatever drops naturally with deli, if its too much of a problem, I can always run problematic deli maps on my second character)

    I heard that Elemental Hit Raider is a good option, but not sure if it fits best this use case and where to even find a good PoB for it.

    submitted by /u/ivan0x32
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Awakener 8 preparation for my build

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Hi all, am a cold Flicker Strike Raider preparing to do my first ever solo awakener 8. I have only ever done awakener 2 times, once at A5 where i died 6x with my bleedbow last league and the other at A8 where i got carried.

    I'm currently Lv92, Flicker strike links are (FS - Ice bite - multistrike - ele with attacks - fortify - ruthless/melee splash).

    Currently sitting at 9.3mio DPS, 3.8k life, 73% dodge and 45% spell dodge.

    My PoB: https://pastebin.com/nbghEEz4

    I have a few questions and I was hoping i could get some help/advice from here:

    1. I'm bad mechanically, so I am hoping to kill sirus as quickly as possible. Is my current DPS enough?
    2. I've heard flicker is bad for bossing. I have seen clips of the sirus fight, and other than the rotating beam, it doesn't seem to be too dangerous for flicker strike?
    3. I've been considering Vaal double strike since Flicker may be dangerous. I plugged Vaal DS into PoB in place of flicker and my DPS dropped to 700k from 9mio. Isn't Vaal DS supposed to be a great single target skill?
    4. I asked around on several discord servers and one user's response was that the 700k is the initial vaal DS hit. The 2 clones summoned will each do a normal DS, which is 6.4mio DPS for me. So total DPS of Vaal DS is actually (700k + 6.4mio x2). is this true? (he said he was 40% sure).
    5. if No. 4 is true, the DPS increase is only at most 4mio, and considering Vaal DS has a huge cooldown, Should I stick to Flicker instead? or is there any skill you would recommend?
    6. what can I do/what is the best gear piece I can upgrade before the fight? (Budget 300c, willing to farm more if needed) -> I'm considering either to level more or find a good lab enchant. Synthesised shields and ring that give max frenzy charges cost upwards of 20ex right now :(

    Thank you so much for reading and helping me :)

    submitted by /u/twise_09
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with improving my Vaal Groundslam

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Pob: https://pastebin.com/QnEwLvU4

    Hey guys I'm still pretty new to Poe and have tried the game again, last time i played was legion. I'm just looking for some advice and tips that would help my build get a bit stronger im about to reach T14 .

    I know some of the common ones will be finishing 6L, Ascendency "no luck finding the trial i need". But is their anything that looks out of place or that i should improve for the higher tiers. that might make fighting baran etc a bit more easier with some more damage.

    submitted by /u/NovelOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling in Red map ultimatums 20ex budget

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    I've tried making multiple builds this league and each time I kind of hit a ceiling. I've usually played OP builds (cold BV, Winter Orb, cyclone) and never had issues this badly.

    I've tried Vortex LL (occu), Archmage Cremation (with 5L instead of 6L), Impale Champion, Earthshatter Gladiator, and Lacerman. I put at least 3-10ex in each build so far, then get frustrated and try something else.

    I don't want to level a new character unless I have to (Witch or Duelist)... I just want to be comfortable in red ultimatums and have a chance at trialmaster if I ever see him some day.

    submitted by /u/Italian_warehouse
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Int stacking wander build

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Help with Int stacking wander build

    Hello,

    I´ve been crafting equips for int stacking, i want to try this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2854585 (assassin KB/PS). Im not really good for PoB theory crafting, so i dont know if this gear should be a good starting point, i still need to get another body armor and a better weapon probabbly.

    Currently im playing ele hit wander, and im mapping and doing sirus 9, so i dont want to sell some of my current equips to fully swap and not be able to do that anymore (in the other hand i want to swap asap). And selling my current equips will help me completing the last pieces i need (double t0 body armor, great weapon, etc)

    Should be this equips enough to boss and do 16s map efficiently??. My current build is on a 95 elementalist, so im still leveling an assassin, since on hes build he said occultist is not as good as assassin, so ill be using this equips with low lvl.

    Thanks in advance, and sorry if theres grammar problems, english is not my main language.

    PD: im not sure how many accuracy i need, if someone know plis let me know.

    https://pastebin.com/V9p539dN My current build (Elementalist ele hit wander CI)

    https://preview.redd.it/1vmn9e77szw61.png?width=1523&format=png&auto=webp&s=68705fd08a6430647c020d10e4dbc33d5fd3768d

    submitted by /u/indecisiveSB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel