• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds The Touch of God Build - Doryani's Touch Elementalist

    Path of Exile Builds The Touch of God Build - Doryani's Touch Elementalist


    The Touch of God Build - Doryani's Touch Elementalist

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Maven kill showcase with Hateforge Pathfinder

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Which build can utilise this 1h?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Toxic rain help

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hello, my TR build feels weak, killing Baran alone t4 took forever, I need to know how I can improve build damage and survivability

    Currently have around 2ex I can spend to help

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JustAnEwok/characters

    submitted by /u/Jander76
    [link] [comments]

    What LL tanky char have you played through endgame?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Looking for something that can do t16 ultimatums without dying and whilst being relatively tanky.

    Also hope to clear witnessed bosses such as uber elder, shaper etc. Most important thing is doing it deathless so a reasonable amount of dps (3m) would be acceptable. Budget around 30ex.

    Petrified is an interesting mechanic that I want to try. Right now I am leaning towards the LL lancing steel champion or exsanguinate champion but keen to hear other people's experiences.

    submitted by /u/k3tighthammies
    [link] [comments]

    Poison BF/BB: Optimizing for End Game

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    So I league started poison BF/BB based on Ziz's guide and its been going great. I've finished a big chunk of the atlas and have beaten most of the endgame bosses. I'm at the point where I'm looking to optimize for endgame and either increase the damage or maybe increase the survivability some. Any suggestions?

    https://pastebin.com/d1skXTNJ

    submitted by /u/geoffreyeu
    [link] [comments]

    Autobombers In 3.10?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Wondering if autobomber is any good I just want really fast clear for like tier 11 maps doesn't have to do boss ( I don't have hh)

    I was also considering a deaths oath autobomber with herald of ash? Would that be any good

    submitted by /u/Simple-Trash9236
    [link] [comments]

    Archmage BL - Gear, Tree and Gems explained

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    With 3.14, you can now exert Vaal Ground Slam (A9 Sirus Showcase)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Boss Killer

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    What are some of the better boss killers this league??

    submitted by /u/Nagriz
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Toxic Rain damage needed

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Hey, I have been following Ziz's Toxic Rain guide but my damage seems to be lacking a lot. I have already bought several influenced pieces and 1 cluster setup but it did not help much. I'm currently saving up for crafting the endgame bow but at this point, I'm not sure if I want to invest in the build further.

    Can you see if I'm doing anything wrong? Here is my PoB: (I'm definitely lacking a lot of defensive layers - lots of life nodes etc.. but I'm not concern about that right now).

    https://pastebin.com/57AvBhKE

    submitted by /u/Kokleekio
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent Berserk Pathfinder Sirus and Maven A8 Boss Showcase

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Assasin Ice Nova COC help

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just respeced from an ED Contagion build I used for leveling to a COC ice nova as I prefer the play style.

    I am however feeling VERY weak for the budget I have invested (about 12 ex). I was wondering if there were glaring issues I am missing in terms of tree, items, flasks etc...

    All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/HKNdUEHf

    submitted by /u/Faddy__
    [link] [comments]

    Need Suggestions - SSF Boss killer

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    I am currently comfortable farming T14-16maps on my Jugg but having problems with Endgame.

    Was hoping to get some build suggestions that can decently do Maven/ Uber Atziri/ A9 Sirus/ Simulacrum/ Trialmaster

    I have these atm to work from

    Paradoxica - High Dps foil - Farrul's helm - Varunastra

    Currently thinking about making a duelist but not yet sure what ascendancy would be best.

    I don't mind building other classes if they can use said equipment better.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/atarosgp
    [link] [comments]

    Stacking Corrupting Fever on a Bladestorm build

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    I'm toying with my bleed glad a bit and I am trying to figure out if I want to include corrupting fever/blood.

    I'm basing my considerations on this poe.ninja build, as a template.

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/TheStan/Ultimatum_Paisa_Double?i=0&search=skill%3DBladestorm%26allskill%3DPetrified-Blood

    https://pastebin.com/QhbAqNL5

    PoB lists the attack rate for blade storm at 2.21 attacks per second. The number of Corrupting Blood stacks on the target depends on:

    • Attack rate (2.21 per second), let's say 2 per second for the sake of simplicity
    • Number of Bladestorms affecting the enemy at the same time (maximum 3)
    • Duration of corrupted blood (lasts about 1s per stack)
    • Maximum number of corrupted blood stacks (is there such a thing?)

    Am I understanding it correctly that lingering bladestorms will also produce Corrupted Blood stacks?

    I'm having trouble putting together these numbers to get an estimation of the extra damage generated by Corrupted Blood Stacks (PoB has a place where I can put in the number of Stacks, but I want to find out what's a reasonable number for that).

    TL; DR: How many Corrupted Blood Stacks are reasonable?

    submitted by /u/TheHappyEater
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of random deaths in low tier maps. What tanky, mindless builds can you suggest?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    I typically play summoners, because I'm lazy and I'm bad at multitasking and get severe tunnel vision. They've lost a lot of their tankiness, especially without OP crafter gear, so I typically die a fair amount if I accidentally walk into a pack or miss one or two mechanics that two three shot me in under 2 seconds. I know summoners can be tanky, but I'd also like to get a break from the norm of what I've played the past 3-4 leagues which have all either been skeletons, spectres or carrion/stone golemancers.

    I don't have a ton of currency, so looking at something that is more like a league starter. I don't mind if it isn't the fastest build or it takes 1-2 extra minutes to kill Sirus. Something rather relaxed - block based, I guess from what I hear?, that can clear maps competently and tank a couple exploding corpses I just happened to miss beneath the 30 mobs stacked on top of me.

    submitted by /u/_FinalPantasy_
    [link] [comments]

    Grasping Mail - good or junk?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Grasping Mail - good or junk?

    Rolled my first GM today, ilvl 76. Can't quite get enough samples on trade to evaluate how good this is; is there any build that would like this or is this a miss?

    https://preview.redd.it/nl8ki97eu9x61.png?width=401&format=png&auto=webp&s=f275ba6449b042bff9e827d24ee709f4c8f660ca

    submitted by /u/Seiyashi
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone glad - stampede or rare boots?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Basically I was thinking how to get past the annoying slow from cyclone. What would you recommend? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Weisshuf
    [link] [comments]

    10ex - Cyclone Build?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    I'm sitting on about 10ex, I'd love to try a Cyclone build, ideally CoC IceNova but not wedded to it.

    I'm aware of the extreme cost of said builds, are there any that I could get to a viable point with 10ex to spend? I realise I'd still need to spend more to improve the build, but something that could farm red maps/ultimatums.

    Or is that wishful thinking?

    Something like this? I know the cost is always way more than is stated in these guides!!

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3056215

    submitted by /u/Xierg
    [link] [comments]

    Tornado shot with aura bot

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Im building a dex cold stacking tornado shot. I am currently playing with a friend who is playing an aura bot. Would it be better for me to switch to phys instead of dex cold stacking?

    submitted by /u/Blawbeer
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting one shotted, hard stuck at level 93. Ele hit Raider

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Here's the PoB of my character. Went with Navandis Ele hit Raider this league. For the most part, I'm fine, but I'm getting one-shotted by a lot of bosses and random mobs.... What can I improve here for survivability?

    https://pastebin.com/jH7nCg06

    submitted by /u/Hue_GG
    [link] [comments]

    Lacerate Bleed Glad advice needed for next steps

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dann0s/characters (Interlacer)

    Not sure where to go next or what my next big purchase should be! resists overcapped so got some build wiggle room but otherwise a bit lost.

    submitted by /u/throwdownhardstyle
    [link] [comments]

    What is the advantage of flicker strike compared to ele hit / tornado shot bow clear builds?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am currently deciding on a new raider build and actually wanted to try Flicker Stroke (the cold version). Then I watched some footage and acutally felt though beeing really fast jumping through mob packs, that while killing everying in an instant, I would still had to go back and loot the drops. On the other hand, all the bow build actually seem to have similiar (off screen clear) with the advantage to actually running through the drops and not having to backpaddle and pick the loot up.

    That said, what actually is the advantage of flicker strike? It definately is not cheaper than the bow builds, even more expensive (?).

    There has to be a reason people play it besides the subjective fun right?

    submitted by /u/Rainmakerrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple questions on my LL Champion

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've been leveling a Champion using Cyclone and Petrified Blood (to activate Adrenaline) and I'm getting close to the end of the campaign. Here's my current build on POEplanner. I'm in SSFHC and it's my second attempt at a Champ, the first one got to lvl 80. I'd like to push that if I can.

    The main idea was to trigger Adrenaline all the time, plus using Arrogance support to life reserve Clarity, Vitality and Precision (which reserve a low cost of Life compared to mana). I've used 2H axes for all the leveling.

    Now I've got a bunch of question concerning my end game:

    - I've find Daresso's Courage and I'm considering switching to 1H weapons. Would the loss of DPS be important? Any way to mitigate that? Bleed? Bloodthirst?

    - Should I take all the impale nodes? Or limit myself to cap the total chance to impale and skip the +impale effect/overwhelm on impales?

    - Would Iron Reflexes be worth it? It seems to me that I'll get hit a lot more from the Elemental attacks. Is that the trade off of that keystone? Could it be worth it without +max res?

    - Any idea what Pantheon I should pick? So far I'd thought of Arakaali and Ralakesh.

    - Is immortal Call the right pick over the other skill guards? Would it be worth investing in endurance charges?

    - I also got a Bronn's Lithe, is it good enough to try to 5L or 6L it?

    I could take your input even if it's not related to my questions. I'm also a complete stranger to cluster jewels or farmable uniques, so if you have suggestions, I'm taking it.

    submitted by /u/takeitordont
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel