• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Permanent Auto-Flasks

    Path of Exile Builds Permanent Auto-Flasks


    Permanent Auto-Flasks

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    So if you have the Pathfinder passive 3 charges per 3 second generation on PF or Ascendant, you can have permanent automatic flasks - here's how:

    On the tree for 11 pts you get:

    60% inc flask charges gained

    65% inc flask effect duration

    15% reduced flask charges used

    25% increased flask effect

    Add 20% reduced flask charges used on your belt for a total of 35%. Combine this with the enchant on your flasks "Used when Charges reach Full".

    Take a Chemist's Diamond Flask for example. It will have a cost of 9 charges (20 base, 55% reduced from tree/gear/chemist's prefix) and a duration of 7.92, enough for two 3s intervals for the charge restoration. Each 3s interval of the PF flask restoration will grant 4.8 charges. So 9.6 charges are passively gained before the flask runs out. The flask only consumes 9 charges, so it will refill and re-trigger before it runs out, every time.

    This can be made to work for a lot of flasks, but not all. Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz/Bismuth/Diamond/Aquamarine work with this base setup. For Quicksilver/Quartz/Jade/Granite you will need 26% quality and an extra 15% duration from the belt craft to boost the durations up to 9s to get 3 flask generation cycles in before their durations end.

    This would be reliable enough to negate any need for resists on gear other than Chaos, as you could cap Ele resists easily with flasks.

    submitted by /u/PracticallyJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Rog stopped by The Sacred Grove for this one... Should I consider rerolling into another build from my Raider TR? Ele hit/explosive arrow?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    PSA For people playing summon reaper

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    You can use a separate Reaper gem of any level and link it with QOL gems

    As long as you summon your Reaper with proper links, you can use the separate setup to cast its ability

    How this works in practice:

    Main damage setup example:

    Summon reaper - Melee phys - Brutality - Pulverize

    Second casting setup:

    Summon reaper - second wind - faster casting

    Second casting setup on Right click, main damage setup on button R

    You summon reaper with R and you proceed to use right click after that until it dies, the only annoyance being if your reaper dies mid fight and you dont notice it, you will resummon a pitiful no damage links reaper and will have to unsocket the gem(i put this second reaper in my weapon so i can weapon swap instantly to get to cast the main gem back)

    It's honestly insane QOL, i was already happy with the build considering my Reaper was 2 shotting map bosses, now with 2 uses of its main ability bosses are dead in a second, not to mention what this does to your clear which is the weak point of the build

    I've seen people use Reaper +Trap + Advanced trap setup for cooldown recovery but i find it too clunky to use personally, however it works!

    edit: fixed the proper order of casting, it was switched before

    submitted by /u/HumbleElite
    [link] [comments]

    If you keep getting one shot, try to fit a Defiance Banner into your build! It boosts your armour and evasion and reduces nearby enemies' crit chance for only 10% mana reserved.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Build Guide (3.15): Dual Herald Occultist Wander - League Starter - Speed Farmer

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Rain of Arrows Cast on Crit Summon Reaper

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    is been a few days. Whats good and fast.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    fun if possible but not required.

    thank you homeboys.

    submitted by /u/thatwasfun23
    [link] [comments]

    boneshatter + battlemage league start update: its great so far

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    hi everyone

    Just wanted to thanks everyone who spoke to me last week during the pre-league hype. the build I came up here with the help of you all came together really nice and I had a lot of fun this weekend.

    Boneshatter feels like the greatest melee strike skill of current times (IMHO) and Battlemage really is great to support it (or any skill really; its great to auto apply marks again). To celebrate this, I'm sharing a video with mapping footage and an atziri run: here.

    Now to focus on getting to the endgame I suppose!

    Things Ill change on the build, given how the patch is:

    • ditch phase run for enduring cry, got enough attack but need defenses
    • Focus syndicate to craft cannot be frozen and ms/cannot be chilled with multi craft. Did this in the past and it seems to be needed again now.
    • Farm heists to try to get 8% increased physical modifies on the callinellus malleus (gotta confirm if this works), prior to putting it at 30q
    submitted by /u/htsukebe
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can use a sceptre as an offhand with Mjolnir for Explosive Concoction

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    So I have been playing Explosive Concoction Ignite as my league starter and was about to axe it when I heard of a cool tech you can do to get some actual scaling on the skill.

    When you equip a Mjolnir in your mainhand, then remove the necessary stats to equip it and add a second weapon in your offhand, it counts as your mainhand being free! I might hang on to the build just a little more and see if it works out like this.

    Enjoy!

    EDIT: you can of course just use a Behemoth Mace or any other 1h mace with more Strength than you currently have

    submitted by /u/MattBrixx
    [link] [comments]

    How to scale Explosive Concoction damage?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Currently I'm leveling an Explosive Concoction Flaskfinder and while it's fun, I feel that the damage is somewhat lacking and I'm not sure how to scale it further. I'm currently at act 6 with a 4L:

    Explosive Concoction- GMP - Combustion - Ele Prolif (for clear), focusing on Ignite damage. Aura: Clarity - Anger - Precision.

    I have been leaning towards using more cold damage with Hatred + Herald of Ice, using Explosive Concoction- GMP - Ice bite - Added cold dmg, since I like HoI playstyle and cold damage in general.

    Does anyone have any feedback on which type of support gem should I go for?

    submitted by /u/Draenrya
    [link] [comments]

    Focused Ballista Explosive Arrow quick showcase

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Are wanders viable in SFF with little to no gear?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I have never ever played any wand skill in my time playing PoE and I would like to give it a show, but I am worried, that it is not possible to do in SSF with no gear, is that still true or are there way how to do it? If so, do you have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Revodemo
    [link] [comments]

    Help with started miner build

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I'm doing Path of Matth miner starter and I'm struggling even in t1 maps. This is my first miner so I'm lost. Is it that my gear is so bad or what am I missing? PoB: https://pastebin.com/2G9A0Wcy

    submitted by /u/grendes
    [link] [comments]

    Miner, but not Saboteur?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I like miners and would like to run one again, but i like to have some variety and i just did a LL Glacial Cascade Sabo a while ago, so i was wondering what other ascendancies would be viable options (not Trickster, don't plan to run Toxic Rain). Probably gonna run Ball Lightning or give Eye of Winter a try. I know MoM Ascendant is a build, but i dunno if that one functions with just basic gear and nothing like Cloak of Defiance/Atziri's Foible/etc.

    submitted by /u/scytherman96
    [link] [comments]

    Impale Shield Crush Gladiator - T4 Map + Veritania Boss Progress Update - More Info in Comments

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Nobody: Me: I wonder how shrapnel ballista works as a league start

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Anyone using Behead? How does it feel in maps?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I league started with ice trap and I'm kinda starting to think about transitioning to something that fits my play style a bit more in a week or so. I think I want to build around Slayer or Raider but I'm not sure what to play. Is anyone doing Cyclone Slayer with Behead or something similar?

    submitted by /u/Solanstusx
    [link] [comments]

    Main difference between caustic arrow raider and toxic rain deadeye ?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm considering rerolling because Voltaxic Burst Assassin was just so bad without investment, and I'd like to go for a real leaguestarter.

    What are the pros and cons of caustic arrow raider and toxic rain deadeye ?

    Thanks a lot !

    submitted by /u/Naabi
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me something you find/found fun!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    I'm very new to POE and have only played through once as a Skeleton Mage Necromancer but want to try something different.

    Doesn't have to be the best or most OP build, but what's something you've had fun with? I'm open to any kind of playstyle!

    submitted by /u/tsbee23
    [link] [comments]

    How is your Forbidden Rite Totem build doing?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I just reached maps and with the currency I managed to get, purchased Soul Mantle + Kikazarus. Early maps feel shaky, but im far from geared etc :)

    submitted by /u/JKLCS
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with totems

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i have a problem with my build. Im playing freezing pulse/ice spear totems from fyregrass's guide and im having a blast through the league, but there's one thing that's bothering me. That is bossing. I cant output max damage on the ice spear totems because some of the bosses are jumping straight at them, and they cant get their projectiles into the 2nd form. Can anyone advice me what am i doing wrong, and what do totem players do to output max of their damage?

    Link to the guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3145014

    submitted by /u/ExoProX
    [link] [comments]

    Please help my CoC get stronger

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Leaguestart tanky bosskillers

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Hi! I can not decide on the reroll after the meme deadeye reaper. I want some tanky boi to get to level 95+ and melt bosses. Clear is not that important. What can you recommend to me? I personally think about dominating blow guardian, but playstyle looks strange + minions vfx are so so (haha, the most important one).
    I will also be glad to maybe not so strong, but tanky and interesting builds.

    submitted by /u/ccatcherr
    [link] [comments]

    [POE 3.15] Arc Miner Saboteur League starter build

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    I started Aurabot and my friends quit, is there a build i can switch to without making a new character?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/MYaEsFdM I started Aurabot with my trio unfortunetly today my friends all quit the game and moved on. I can't play any content without them.

    Is there a build I can switch over too that won't be too expensive? I have 2 exalts.

    submitted by /u/IWISHIWASASECRET
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel