• Breaking News

    Friday, October 8, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Did the aura nerf hurt necros using generosity and EE 100% cold Phantasms

    Path of Exile Builds Did the aura nerf hurt necros using generosity and EE 100% cold Phantasms


    Did the aura nerf hurt necros using generosity and EE 100% cold Phantasms

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/ZkWmk5Ct

    I use gen with zealot hatred skitter and %100 cold conversion phantasms with EE. I use cyclone to summon and hit bosses with fire dmg for EE.

    With the removal of fortify for lowdmg hits and if EE isnt going to give my minions a huge buff I guess switching to Stormbrand 4 link to summon will be the best option?

    Havnt used brands much since I don't understand how that works to summon phantasms from soulwrest and what else it can do debuff wise since I was also getting fortify from cyclone until I got kingmaker on my AG.

    How will AG work with kingmaker party buffs? Is that fort getting nerfed to?

    I know I get defence from having corpses around and using corpses so will SB still give me those benefits?

    submitted by /u/Damuffenmann
    [link] [comments]

    How do changes made to DoT, EE and EO affect RF?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I've been itchy to start with RF in 3.16 but I don't know how the changes affect RF.

    The skill itself gets massive buff to flat damage and the %HP/ES burn but what about EO and EE?

    I'm looking forward to seeing RF experts to give their opinions.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/TheMadG0d
    [link] [comments]

    spellslinger help

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    i'm new to the game so this is probably a silly question, but i'm trying to use spellslinger. it says wand projectiles trigger it. does fireball not count for this? if not, what's a good gem to buy/look for for an elementalist witch build to trigger it

    submitted by /u/threads-of-sincerity
    [link] [comments]

    Strength Stacking Dual Strike Brutus Lead Sprinkler Scion - The Babezerker

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Hey all, I spent quite a bit of time this league [3.15] developing a strength stacking, dual strike, dual brutus lead sprinkler build and I am looking for some constructive feedback.

    I manage about 10M shaper dps (according to PoB) and have taken down shaper, elder, and all their guardians.

    I've had some pretty decent success but I know it can be further refined. I am looking for suggestions to clean up pathing and identifying where itemization can be improved. Special focus on 3.16 changes.

    The basic premise is doubling down on our strength stacking damage since dual strike gets damage from both weapons while using the Might and Influence jewel to get splash damage without taking melee splash support.

    Build guide/ summary: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3180732

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/qvSLSrV4

    Let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/ekysor
    [link] [comments]

    Ele Hit Ignite?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    So ignite just got a fucking ginormous buff. To compensate, most of the skills that used to be good with ignite got nerfed, which still resulted in an overall buff for most of them. But Ele Hit hasn't been touched, as far as we know. Could this suddenly be super OP?

    submitted by /u/derivative_of_life
    [link] [comments]

    ideas for builds to pair together?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    me and my buddy have always played different flavors of aura/cursebot + carry together each league. now that that's dead, we need to find other ways we can play together that have some nice synergies. even if we don't map together, i'd like to at least benefit from doing bosses together.

    i think the general idea is going to be sharing damage types, ascendancies that give nice buffs to allies, and each person having 3-4 auras that benefit both players. both players getting ~10 points of the most effective wheels of aura efficiency and effect to boost how much they're giving both players without dedicating too much to auras, still functional solo.

    the two ideas i have so far are vortex occultist (2 stronger curses, malediction, beacon of chaos) combined with cold minion necro, or RF inquis (super consecrated ground, augury) combined with ignite elementalist (lots of -res, stronger exposure, guaranteed shocks or whatnot). i don't think those combos are the strongest, they're just builds i like anyways that would work together.

    any other good ideas for build combos?

    submitted by /u/slowpotamus
    [link] [comments]

    All You Need Is A Heartbeat? Ice Shot + Ice Shot Focused Ballista

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Question about Shattering/Lancing/Splitting Steel Champion for 3.16

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, was interested in running a LL champ for 3.16 since it seems like it will be as strong as ever with the new defense changes. Eventually gonna shoot for the standard endgame of Paradoxica+Saviour, was just wondering if there skills got hit with any major nerfs in the past 2 leagues or so, havent really been paying them too much attention

    Is there anything potentially build breaking that I'm not aware of? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/NiceBet5330
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to automatically cast a totem otherwise is there a way to gain temporary curse immunity

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    I really like the interaction between [[Rotblood Promise]] and [[Chains of Emancipation]]. Sadly GGG killed it by removing temporary curse immunity from flasks. So I was wondering if there was another way to automate the interaction again. It needs to be something that gives temporary curse immunity. My current though is [[Holy Flame Totem]] but totems cannot be triggered. Anyone got a good idea?

    submitted by /u/nerdkh
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost dance + Gladiator?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Obviously all the changes are heavily dependant on how the passive tree and patch notes turn out, but I was thinking about this as a conceptual shell.

    With ghost dance being added to the tree and acrobatics no longer having any of its old properties regarding other defences, a high block/spell block + spell dodge + evasion build seems like it should be doable.

    Build a gladiator, get the block -> spell block keystone, go right into the dex area of the tree, and get ghost dance. A significant portion of the block nodes have "increased defences from shield" and combining that with a high energy shield shield could result in a decent es buffer to be restored by the ghost dance without having to put points directly into scaling energy shield. With versatile combatant giving lucky block, it seems plausible that you could end up with two 75%+ layers of avoidance for both attacks and spells, with ghost dance, while staying in the evasion side of the tree with a decent es pool.

    Does this seem like something worth looking into when we get more information?

    submitted by /u/Theshadedone
    [link] [comments]

    Bossing Builds In 3.15

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    I know it's a bit late but I built a Flickerstrike Raider that is amazing at mapping but really struggles at bossing, I'm typically flicking into degens/my death with 3.4K life. I am contemplating starting another character this late in league because for the first time since the content went live I am unable to beat Maven and many of the uncharted invitations. I have no budget but I play a lot and can gear a character pretty quickly for red maps. Any suggestions that aren't minion but also not too click heavy(warcry slams) that can clear uncharted invitations and Uber Elder? Is Forbidden Rite a good bosser? I heard SST was the better mapper while FR was the better bosser?

    submitted by /u/AcquaintedGrief
    [link] [comments]

    Did my two league starter builds survive the manifesto?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    I was thinking of doing a General's Cry Zerker with Shield Crush/Charge, or a Holy Relic Guardian.

    I haven't had time to go through the manifestos yet, but any thoughts on which of these builds might come out stronger next league?

    submitted by /u/MTVbeachhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Hey LF some advice on Forbidden Rite

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Little bit stuck with figuring out which moves to make to progress, what's essential/should be prioritized and all that. If anyone should be interested in lending their wisdom, PoB will be shared here: https://pastebin.com/G9f69We3

    I'll now list some things that have been swimming in my head:

    I went with FR as my first bossing build but bossing has been where this character struggles the most right now. Using PoB, it showed my total dps as 6.8m. After a few item upgrades/gem levels/~1.5 cluster completions i went to check again because the damage felt lower if anything. It may be due to me not knowing how to operate the application, but my total dps is listed around 500k.

    The changes i remember making were dropping multi totem for volley - multi now with wither.

    dropping wand 2 for shield (i am aware +1 totem shield is big dmg up - in the market for one)

    sacking a few passive points for cluster setup completions

    I've been following 2 people's video guides: Ziz and balormage.

    Can anyone spot where I went wrong with gear/gems/links/passive points etc? Surely i fucked up at several points.

    After all the years i can't get a grasp on this game. just too much going on for me.

    Thanks for anyone bored enough to give this a look and share anything they spotted. <3

    submitted by /u/danceofmaggots
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas how to abuse new DoT keystone for free RF?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    75% less Damage over Time taken if you started taking damage over time in the past second. Maybe very low chaos damage and self-poison?

    submitted by /u/Vento_of_the_Front
    [link] [comments]

    Viper Strike 3.16 - Pathfinder Version

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Hello Exiles! I've been testing out different ascendancies with the unique boots March of the Legion and I theory-crafted a quiet well rounded build on paper. I'd just like some player experience with poison Pathfinders as I've never played one.... Is the mapping smooth with the poison proliferation? seems like a well rounded build that doesn't seem too expensive given it's so niche.

    I'm sure I will make a few changes when the 3.16 patch notes are available, but at the moment I believe I've made it HC viable, and it seems like a fun build. Any feedback/experience would be appreciated. Have a good one!

    Edit: All utility flasks are Instilled with " Reused at the end of the Flask effect " & You can spam corrupt Growing Agony for Corrupting Blood as well because they will likely be 1c.

    https://pastebin.com/2DAFT7Zg

    submitted by /u/dickburpjuice
    [link] [comments]

    How does corrupting fever works?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    So I've been looking at corrupting fever builds in Poe.ninja and I see most of their pob's have more "life cost" (around 10-11k cost) for corrupting fever, when their life is only at 5k? can someone explain what's going on here, is corrupting fever actually getting activated? or not? or am I seeing fake number's, if so can someone explain it?

    submitted by /u/ShadowNoxis
    [link] [comments]

    +1 power and end charge experimentee base staff - had anyone made some good use of this yet !

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Accidentally came across a 6linked ilvl 83 of this on SSF and was thought-provoking if anyone had made ‏‏‎ good uses of these yet, perhaps for a fun new build. Anyone tried it or sis some pob with it?

    submitted by /u/whowiredz
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Rain Deadye

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Orb of Storms build

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    In the 2nd manifesto, they mention that Tempest Shield is becoming an aura.

    I used tempest Shield lvl 1 with very fast cast speed to trigger the chain lightning from Orb of Storms (build showcased in 3.14 by RaizQT), and it was really nice.

    Now that Tempest Shield is gone for this build, is there any alternative for this build to work ? I tried using spark but the cast speed was terrible. I don't want this build to die...

    submitted by /u/Tenmak
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for alternative to replace spectres.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I just started playing a few weeks ago and I'm currently playing a Necro using a summon raging spirits build from POE builds .net. Just started mapping and all is well so far, not had any problems apart from occasionally getting one shot by random things, (health is only 4k).

    The problem I'm having is I hate having to get my spectres every time they die (host and carnage chieftains) to the point where I really wanna replace the spell altogether. Not sure what to replace them with as the build seems to function really well with the frenzy and power charges.

    Most necro builds all seem to have spectres, I was thinking of just replacing it with zombies or skeles but I'm not very experienced in what support gems to use etc.

    submitted by /u/Throne_of_Want
    [link] [comments]

    Fast, armor based fast builds like TR/CA Raider

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Hi all, with the changes to Dodge and Evasion with the recent manifesto, I was thinking of a second choice regarding my league starter for the next patch. I was thinking of going TR/CA Raider, and then farming to change to another build, but I'd like to have another option that equals or at least closes up to TR/CA Raider clear and speed, in case the nerfs to raider make it lose much of suvivability for a noob like me.

    Do you guys have any idea of something like it that is armor based, and not evasion based? Was thinking of something fast to clear the acts and then transit to maps without that much of an investment.

    submitted by /u/DurianNut
    [link] [comments]

    Does exposure stack with elemental penetration?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Since they changed EE to apply exposure now, I'm wondering, will the elemental penetration support gem stack with EE?

    submitted by /u/Neverending_pain
    [link] [comments]

    Easy build that can get max master level?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    So I've skipped Expedition pretty much and I just want a goal to play this game at the moment and I learned that I don't have Niko and Alva maxed out yet. what build would yall recommend that I play to get those without to much investment and struggle.

    Side note: I'm gonna do it on Standard so currency isn't really a problem.

    submitted by /u/beast1267
    [link] [comments]

    3.16 ? Power Charge Stacking Hierophant Forbidden Rite Build

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel