• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Does anyone understand what this is about?

    Path of Exile Builds Does anyone understand what this is about?


    Does anyone understand what this is about?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Voltaxic Rift Poison Spork. Yes, its bad.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    SSF HC - DPS Threshold

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Hi Guys!

    After trying gauntlet and being done with the normal league a few weeks back, I wanted to try the "normal" version of SSF HC. My goal was to get to level 90 and to complete uber lab. My first character was a toxic rain raider and died at level 87. My second character (also a toxic rain raider, using old gear) hit level 90 yesterday. The issue is... I disslike Toxic Rain very much and want to respec. Since I hit my first goal my second is to kill Sirus, but I want to have fun on the way there. I am thinking of swapping my Raider to Conversion SST or Lightning Strike.

    I can afford 1 swap with the amount of regret orbs I currently have.

    What is the "threshold dps" in PoB I need for SST or Lightning Strike to feel good pushing up into red maps and eventually Sirus. I don't want to just complete it but want it to be fairly smooth. I have checked PoE Ninja but I find it hard to know what dps I should Aim for before swapping. I can afford 1 swap, not 2. I am okey farming T9 harvest to push gear to the level you guys suggest.

    For Lightning Strike I have good shield and a decent claw.

    For SST I have the Crit Jewel and Hrimsorrow.

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Braczo
    [link] [comments]

    How are you guys blowing through the main story in a day?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    It's take me a session per 2 acts how tf are you all doing this?

    submitted by /u/Orzine
    [link] [comments]

    EDC League start

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    So last league was the first league i didn't start as EDC and i regretted it. So next league if EDC is still in the same spot i want to go EDC again. I am not new to this build at all in rituall i cleared maven with it before rerolling to BB BF on it.

    My question is i want to go full SSF next league and my first char will be either: EDC trickster or Bane-ED Occultist how would these compare for a SSF league start? Since i know EDC from my hearth i played it 4 leagues now already. But i also know the bossing is ZDPS.

    But is occultist a friendly league starter for bane-ed? Since i am willing to sacrafice a bit of clear speed for boss damage. EDC trickster how ever has a life based version of the build can this also be done with Occultist? or should i just start EDC and once i get shavrones consider rolling to occultist.

    Ty in advance reddit :)

    PS: I made a bet with a friend that i could clear all content in SSF so pls god help me i am a trade slut :D

    Example of Bane build i was looking at: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/StayPerfect/Durdling?i=20&search=skill%3DEssence-Drain

    submitted by /u/GamingKindaSucks
    [link] [comments]

    Build suggestion for next league

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Hi all, so I skipped expedition and Ultimatum because creative juices weren't flowing, so I stayed in standard.

    Im looking at doing 1 of 4 builds and just wanted players feelings/opinions on them for the next league.

    Forbidden rite totems (although we all know it's getting nerfed so will see what the changes are)

    CoC Ice Nova assassin

    CI IceShot Trickster

    Cyclone Slayer

    submitted by /u/SnrMarksman
    [link] [comments]

    Does life gain on hit/spell hit/ ignite considered leeching?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    For example does Xoph's Nurture's " Recover (40-60) Life when you Ignite an Enemy " considered leeching? and does it get benefited by Slayer's Brutal Fervour or Vaal pact?

    I want to know the clear lines between Leech, Regen, and Life gain on hit/spell hit/when ignite.

    submitted by /u/Rgagas
    [link] [comments]

    Fun summoner builds to league start HCSSF?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Summoner has always been my least favorite archetype to play in any game, but PoE has so much variability in ways to utilize minions that I'd like to try one out. I want to stay away from skellies or spectres, but I did see a phantasm Soulwrest build that looked fun. Anything in that type of vein for like, Relic, HoP, Duo, golems, etc?

    I'm cool with multi-button builds and one button zoomies, I just want something novel, fun to play, and relatively tanky. Doesn't have to be crazy map speed or boss-killer, just solid and fun.

    submitted by /u/gizzomizzo
    [link] [comments]

    A new starter

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I am a huuuge trapper lover and for the longest time I wanted to try mines. A skill made me interested the most is Stormblast mine. So here is the question... Why is literally nobody using this skill?

    submitted by /u/Donegoboy
    [link] [comments]

    Int Stacker Help.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    As the league comes to an end, I've been trying out an int stacker with the currency I made. I just can't seem to get it working properly. I die when I get sneezed on, and it seems like my DPS is trash in game. I'll link my PoB, but I know I'm missing %int on the chest and a few more levels, but I don't see those making a drastic difference. Any help on what I am missing would rock.

    https://pastebin.com/p6bhzWZf

    submitted by /u/Mogling
    [link] [comments]

    Is RF a good or bad league starter?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I was thinking about League starting RF next league (provided patch notes are kind) but my one friend said it's a bad league starter because it has very very low damage until you invest a lot of currency into it which will be hard to make early with no damage

    Edit: yeah I've seen CaptainLance9's video that's where I got the idea was planning inquis

    Edit 2: the vibe I'm getting is just league start Bane Occultist and transition to Deaths Oath

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoyKevinHere
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos leveling for witch post 3.15? Does chaos slinger still work with mana changes?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Looking for Chaos Witch leveling but everything i could find was pre-3.15 so im unsure if it would still work

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoyKevinHere
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Occultist build for first-time Maven kill?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    In what's left of the league, I'd like to try for my first Maven kill ever. I've been playing a gimped Poet's Pen + Doedre's Skin Firewall Occultist as my only char which is nice for clearing and expeditions but sucks for bossing. So, I'm looking for recommendations for a good bosser that is not too expensive to respec into.

    According to Exilence Next (installed for first time) I have around 40 ex total hidden somewhere in my stash tabs, but I'm terrible at trading so realistically speaking I have a budget of 10-15 ex in common currency, maaaybe 20-25 ex if I put in some effort for selling stuff.

    Closest I ever came to killing her was with a self-made Vortex Elementalist in Ritual league, failed 2 attempts that time in the last phase (and haven't tried since). Damage was low (about 1M) so the fight took very long, and it was tough staying in close range, what with all the stuff you have to avoid. From that experience I'd prefer to avoid Vortex, although it's often mentioned as a good bosser.

    Any ideas for a build that can get me there?

    submitted by /u/Matrim61
    [link] [comments]

    Friend wants super tanky Templar build. Any you can refer me to?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Friend is bent on playing Templar but wants to try to be as unkillable as possible. Is there a build with a melee attack + has a shield (maybe smite + shield charge) that he would enjoy? Wants to basically be a protection paladin from WoW.

    Most the recent builds I'm seeing for templars are all totem or blue spell based, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Any input or direction is appreciated. We are noobs so have no previous items or currency.

    submitted by /u/TkirbsTheThird
    [link] [comments]

    Bow build league starter

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Hi there, so a friend of mine and me always dreamt about playing a proper bow build in every league, but we never get around to do it. We tend to play a "good" league starter and once we get the currency to reroll we eventually burn out pretty quick, and we never actually get rolling on the bow character, so we decided to "sacrifice" our league start and instantly roll a bow build in the upcoming league. He wants to go Ice Shot and I would like to play Elemental Hit. Is there any half decent way to league start with these skills? I've seen a couple videos but they're quite old and I don't know how these hold up to the 3.15 changes.

    submitted by /u/Females-only-pls
    [link] [comments]

    Righteous Fire Autobomber Inquisitor Theory Craft

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Hey all, I've theory crafted two tree's for my RF inquisitor build. Let me know what you guys think of it! I'm doing an autobomber setup so I'm not sure how much phys conversion I need inorder to ignite. To my knoweldge right now I have 80% (could be 95% with a different medium cluster setup). Any advice on it?

    For the First one, It's more squishy I think and worse but I'd like to hear your opinions between the two 1: https://pastebin.com/8gQUwTDw 2: https://pastebin.com/CY7yyC5K

    submitted by /u/Xival
    [link] [comments]

    Purifying flame; am I understanding that skill right?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Tooltip tells me that initial hit has 20 unit radius, and secondary wave has 52 unit radius with 75% damage from initial hit. That seems too good to be true. Am I misreading it somehow? Maybe missed some downside? Also, what does duration tag refers to?

    submitted by /u/Tsubanari
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with aura stacker

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Hi , i made enough currency from my budget int stacker i requested help with about a month ago. Thought i'd try giving aura stacker a go and bought most items suggested by the build im following (KobeBlackMamba's starter aura), damage seems fine but i keep dying and idk if its bec of very low chaos res or what. Was just wondering if anyone could help me improve the builds survivability (and dps would be awesome).

    I have about 400ex to throw at it but keep in mind, this is on standard, so prices will be difficult to predict.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/z9dVZZhb

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ryanMD_z
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help finding a build since I can't seem to find one

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Looking for help finding a build since I can't seem to find one

    So I have this chest from ritaul left in standard , it was on a coc heirophant but with the mana changes that doesnt seem like a good way to go ... is there some health based crit builds I could use this with. any help would be appreciated thanks :3

    https://preview.redd.it/bxft3udsx8r71.png?width=634&format=png&auto=webp&s=4158211c184087a234bbfc617a073262f61ddfa9

    submitted by /u/Motor-Cauliflower-34
    [link] [comments]

    Slayer league start

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    My first character even was a facebreaker Slayer back at breach.

    I want to build another Slayer with healthy doses of leech and petrified blood.

    Going for STR stacking is probably the best way but almost impossible to league start effectively.

    Also wanted to put use to masterful form, aiming for 8 frenzy charges at least.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    POE Strength Stacking 50.000 Energy Shield Solo!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel