• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Any improvement suggestions on my Vulconus Shield Crush build?

    Path of Exile Builds Any improvement suggestions on my Vulconus Shield Crush build?


    Any improvement suggestions on my Vulconus Shield Crush build?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 09:55 AM PST

    I know Cold Shield Crush is the popular conversion, but I've been obsessed with Vulconus and thought I could make a Fire Shield Crush build using it as a stat stick and easy 100% fire conversion. I've linked the POB for my current version which relies more on heavy hits than scaling the ignite damage itself. In addition to running Vulconus, I'm running Farrul's for the frenzy and power charges, Bubonic Trail for the Death Walk, and a scourged Aegis Aura because I'm too poor to craft a higher hybrid ES shield. I'm also running Glorious Vanity since I found it worked well for me in the past with the hybrid life / ES EHP strategy.

    1. Any tweaks I can make to improve the build without changing the build entirely?
    2. Would scaling the ignite instead of the fire damage hit be a better route?
    3. Is there a better way to generate endurance charges than the small cluster jewel I'm using?

    Thanks for everyone's thoughts!

    https://pastebin.com/Z6Muq32N

    submitted by /u/Thor3nce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel