• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Trying to fully minmax my Ice Spear totems build

    Path of Exile Builds Trying to fully minmax my Ice Spear totems build


    Trying to fully minmax my Ice Spear totems build

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 07:34 AM PST

    Looking for all content build ~100ex

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 07:06 AM PST

    First ever league, played storm bran occultist until now, but looking for something new with more room to grow. My current budget is 100ex, could push up to ~140 if required.

    I'd like the be able to boss comfortably, as my current build falls pretty flat with 2m dps and getting 1 shot by anything that hits me. Never tried simulacrum, so would be nice if it could also clear wave 30. Doesn't have to be the best mapper, but would be nice if it could still farm nem3/harvests relatively well.

    All recommendations are greatly appreciated, if there's youtube or written guides that explain the build, even better. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/bigbashxD
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for Animate Weapon Ascendant

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 06:47 AM PST

    So for Atlas Invasion I decided to try Animate Weapon

    This is as far as I went after failing 3 times to get through Lab3 and just settled for 70

    https://pastebin.com/9AreE3m5

    The gear is very whatever, don't look at it too hard

    Some notes

    At first I was looking to go popcorn AW but I didn't like the feel and I wasn't sure it was working all that well. Unlike SRS you can't just throw them out. I also prefer the army of knives over the occasional exploding dagger.

    Really struggled getting life nodes, but looking at other builds should've just pathed down templar. I was thinking to go Energy Shield as their more abundant in the area, but I think Life and Armour is the right choice ultimately.

    At the end I was trying out Impale on AW to try and boost the damage and clear, hard to tell if it worked. I also looked into spellslinger as a way to use Spiritual Command, but I have no accuracy so it was wasted. Normally I'd just cast EK and use AW Totem to sustain AW.

    Normally I would have flesh offering but I was testing out Impale and had to remove it. I would also use Carrion Golem and Spectres (over Zombies) but didn't really have the slots (didn't spend any time crafting).

    The main reason I'm using EK is because it's easier to generate daggers and the dexterity requirement was too high for bladefall.

    I did switch between using EK on totems and self cast AW, which was okay but in both circumstances the cast speed of the totems was too slow to really work. I also tried Arcanist Brand on AW and that was just a no. It may be better to put BF on AB and self cast AW (removing all totems) but I'm not sure there's a good way to automate AW generation.

    I did think of going for Totems and AW, maybe using Ancestral Protector or Warchief. This might be stretching things a bit too far, but I do have access to totem nodes

    I'm not sure what Aura would be best, probably because I don't know what to focus on. Haste with AP and Feeding Frenzy with Flesh Offering could be fun though.

    The final Ascendancy was going to be Guardian for the ally buffs, If I had gone popcorn, I would've gone Hierophant

    I'm thinking of League Starting this next League and looking for pointers to improve and focus on.

    submitted by /u/igniz13
    [link] [comments]

    Build to finish 40/40

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 04:44 AM PST

    Hello all!

    First of all sorry for long post and thanks all who read it and try to help me :).

    So as each league I'm trying to do my 40/40 challenges completely by myself (buying completition is out of table since I want to be challenged :). I really enjoy whole PoE league but I'm not best player in the world :).

    I farmed all "grindy" stuff with my VLS raider (also reached 100 there) who is super great for mapping but kinda suck for bossing so I created poison trapper to do bossing challenges. But still missing 2 hardest challenges from my point of view which I attempted few times but failed.

    So far I completed 37/40 and now I miss just 1 EGG and following challenges:

    • Defeat feared simultaniously
    • Complete pinacle encounters - wave 30 and flawless breachstone

    I tried feared twice and failed really hard (I think its low DPS issue since I run out of "ground" space and have issues to dodge things) I know pretty well all bosses mechanics but I'm not best player so I usually fuck something and die and cant return to fight (as soon as I enter I'm usually oneshotted by something or killed by degen pools :D) Best attempt - one boss down.

    Simulacrum - here I have no clue what is going on. I tried it 3 times and everything goes really really well with my trapper till wave 25 then I do 0 DPS to bosses and when trying to be in kosis melee range he usually oneshot me with melee. Its true that mods were really really bad both times (double extra dmg, attack speed and 60 chaos res) but I need to finish this challenge.

    I didnt tried flawless breachstone due to cots now since I dont want to fail but from what I heard its not that hard (please correct me if I'm wrong :))

    So looking for some build which is capable to complete wave 30 simu (I can repeat few times to get good mods but I would like to avoid 30 simus to get good mods :D) and feared released at once with some place for human errors (e.g. tanky). I have like 25ex + found HH in ritual during my EGG so can sell it to get more currency.

    I dont mind any playstyle to be honest most important part is that it really needs to fit to my budget since I make usually like 1-3 ex per day and need to buy simus/stones :). Also some really well written guide/POB with notes/youtube video is really appreciated since I cant just follow characters from poe.ninja since I usually have no clue what is replacable and what is not :)

    Thanks a lot for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/jirkamcz
    [link] [comments]

    Improving my Carrion Golem Necromancer

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 02:57 AM PST

    I hope somebody can help me improve/comment on my Carrion Golem Necromancer :) I know there are already good guides on how to build but I like to do my own spin on those characters even if it's not very efficient.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fibuzrat/characters

    Edit: https://pastebin.com/UErApAHm Forgot my pastebin! All important boxes should be ticked. Also contains Clusters.

    The character in question is Bakojsdfasdas (hit the keyboard randomly), level 86 Necromancer in SSC.

    My problem is the balance between damage and survivability.

    Timeless Jewel is Divine Flesh with 82% Chaos Res.

    My wishlist for this character is (in addition to divine flesh):

    90% phys mitigation 90% max chaos res max block about 1.5 to 2 million dps

    I enjoy this build very much but I am at my end when it comes to improving and balancing the tree/my gear :) help is appreciated!

    Edit2: Uber Lab is done later today. I am going for Commander of Darkness instead of Misstress of Sacrifice

    submitted by /u/WildCyko
    [link] [comments]

    Penance Brand Ignite Question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:55 PM PST

    Haven't gotten around to trying this since 3.16, but was hoping somebody else has - assuming no added flat fire damage, will penance brand into ignite still favorably interact with EE?

    submitted by /u/MatchShtick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel