• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 26, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Weekly Question + Crafting Advice Thread – February 24, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Weekly Question + Crafting Advice Thread – February 24, 2022


    Weekly Question + Crafting Advice Thread – February 24, 2022

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 02:30 PM PST

    Until we are at least 1 month into the league the question post + crafting post will be consolidated to allow for a stickied build post

    Ask any simple questions here that don't warrant their own post.

    Good question for this page: "Why do some non-minions builds take minions nodes?"

    Question that should have its own post: "How do I improve my build?"

    ____

    Please use this thread if you're simply seeking advice on how to craft an item and provide as much information as possible so people can provide you with the best advice!

    Useful tools:

    Do you have suggestions on other tools that should be included here? Message the mods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the Atlas Tree flair!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 12:38 AM PST

    Hello everyone! The mod team here hopes that you have been having a blast in 3.17.

    We have seen a few opinions regarding atlas passive trees being posted on this subreddit and we have decided that we will be supporting atlas passive trees in r/PathOfExileBuilds!

    Adding it in as a flair means that those who aren't interested in seeing these posts can filter them out as well.

    As usual, incorrectly flaring your post is frowned upon, and sinners will be punished.

    Take care and stay sane

    submitted by /u/famousguysbrother
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped an explo-wand - what can I build with this?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 01:14 PM PST

    Does anyone have a tanky Poison Spark Occultist that’s good at bossing that they can share?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:49 AM PST

    I saw Mathil do Poison Spark and it looks fun, but I'm not Mathil so I'm going to need more defenses than he does. With Occultist getting so much chaos res for free, my first thought was to use Divine Flesh and Incandescent Heart to get defense, but I can't seem to get the tree just right to balance offense and defense.

    Does anyone have a successful build I can copy?

    submitted by /u/Mountebank
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped as is, beyond a tanky build what would utilize this best?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 06:47 PM PST

    {SSFSC} Suggest most brain dead tanky boss killer please :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 11:02 PM PST

    I have played a lot so far, finished my atlas and have a good stash full of gear. Been playing a zoomy map clearer.

    I am not really great at the game honestly, I am an old man :)

    I am looking for a great facetanky boss killer. Doesn't need to speed clear maps, but of course I will want to run some maps with the char to level it up and get it to bosses.

    In a SSF setting, what is your opinion on the easiest boss killer to play that has enough DPS to clear most end game bosses in the game?

    Thanks!

    Edit to add: I have a 6L all white shavronne's wrappings and an Aegis Aurora shield, so I should probably make use of them in a tanky ES type of build.

    submitted by /u/dday_0612
    [link] [comments]

    Is Coc discharge still viable?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:20 AM PST

    Hey guys,
    Haven't played since nemesis league, I would like to play again but the only build that gets me hyped is this good old coc discharge.
    is it still "doable"? I don't mind if its not S tier, I just want to be able to push maps a little bit with it.
    thanks!

    submitted by /u/RoDyLeZoTrI
    [link] [comments]

    Mageblood help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 04:45 AM PST

    Sooo, I just dropped the most random mageblood in a harvest. My biggest question is, how do i utilize it now, atm I am running a coc ice nova build, I have around 40ex in equipment and 10 ex in my stash, witch or shadow build would be nice so I dont need to level another char, I absolutely love playing cyclone but I am open for a change.

    https://pastebin.com/RHefbsud current build, just slapped mageblood on, 2mil dps with the proper belt.

    submitted by /u/Meckonis
    [link] [comments]

    Second build for Archmage SC, not sure what to pick.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 02:33 AM PST

    I started league as Skelly mages and its very good build and I'm currently lvl 93. From time to time Im getting oneshoot (hard to even say what killing me) but since Im in SC it's not bothering me that much.

    Now I'm thinking about farming more currency and invest it into second build. This time I wanna make some more "direct damage" build so nothing with minions/totems/traps.

    I found Scion Omni LA/Barrage build (and theres plenty variations with other ascendancies and many streamers played it) and people say its broken and probably gonna get nerfed in next league.

    I'm tempted to give it a go, would love to use again some "one tap" whole screen build with herald mtx (Ice!) but Im afraid It will be way too squishy for my taste. Im playing in SC so dying from time to time is ok but I don't wanna reset XP on every harder map and be locked in like 92 lvl.

    Anyone played it? It's squishy or can I make it more tanky without losing tons of damage? Or maybe some others sugestions about build?

    My budget is around 40 ex (have 10 ex + 2 Doctors + some other stuff easily sellable) now but it's raising so gonna be more sooner or later.

    submitted by /u/Kalderr
    [link] [comments]

    Help me make this Winter Orb Scion clear an entire Simulacrum!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:36 AM PST

    Hello there,

    I am currently working on my Winter Orb (Omniscience) Scion. I can clear juiced T16s and endgame bosses (besides Maven, because I'm too stupid for that) just fine. What I really want to do is clear a Simulacrum with this build!

    I get up to wave 20, sometimes 21, but that's it. Good 2 leagues ago, but I want to push further. I do too little damage and die too fast. I've sunken 10s of exalts into what you see in the PoB below already, but I don't know what investment would be worth it and actually help me progress through a Simulacrum.

    Maybe some of you want to help me out on my journey? Any help is highly appreciated!

     

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/ctG148VH

    submitted by /u/SirVampyr
    [link] [comments]

    Noob needs Help with Selfmade Build

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 02:49 AM PST

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/621YiqZC

    This the build I am trying to make with champion. I want to use bleed as a mechanism to pop enemies and Impale to deal actual damage. I am not sure if this build will be able get immunities and resistances to be decently tanky, so let me know what I can do in that aspect.

    Also, are there any redundant points on the tree that I can make use of elsewhere??

    Any other changes that might make build playable...

    submitted by /u/let_the_world-burn
    [link] [comments]

    [Build Request]Can you help me with build?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:20 AM PST

    Hi I have a budget of about 20-30ex, and I have a leveled witch, is there any build you can recommend for me to be able to clean all content? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Hickari
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Aegis Aurora build?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:40 AM PST

    I managed to find this little gem of a shield in Heist and wonder if there is some cool builds that can use it and work in SSF. Im currently playing EA Elementalist so something that differ from that would be pref :)

    submitted by /u/18WheelsOfJustice
    [link] [comments]

    My build has 2 free sockets. What would be the best two gems for bossing?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:10 AM PST

    I'm playing a Lightning Strike armor/aura stacker (no crit, pure lightning damage).

    I already have conductivity on one of my two rings and I have 2 free sockets left. I was wondering what would be the best support gems I could use in those two sockets for bossing. I'm currently using hydrosphere (and a not-needed increased duration linked to my Molten Shell) but I'm not sure it's optimal DPS-wise...

    Here is the POB if needed.

    submitted by /u/Adhesive_Bagels
    [link] [comments]

    1k Aul vs min-maxed Elementalist WoC + Fire Trap

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 01:36 PM PST

    [3.17] CoC Ice Nova Build | Assassin | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:45 AM PST

    Omniscience Lightning Arrow/Barrage Ascendant Scion Build Guide

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:42 AM PST

    Looking for a Vaal Blade Vortex Standard PoB

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:38 AM PST

    As topic, looking for an example pob for the legacy soul catcher vaal blade vortex build. Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/FlatWorldliness7
    [link] [comments]

    Level of Anomalous Summon Skeletons in CWDT builds?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:31 AM PST

    I don't really get why some builds are running specifically level 11 ASS and some are running level 20-21. I know that you summon 3 skeletons/cast at level 11.

    Is there any benefit of having level 16 ASS, can you summon 7 skeletons or does it literally not matter?

    Also, if I understand the build correctly, you want your skeletons to have a duration of just above the CWDT cooldown? So if you have 0,25cd on CWDT you want >0,25 duration on skeletons.

    Currently my CWDT is 0,25 and my skeletons last for 0,20. Can I get the loop working without CDR?

    submitted by /u/GoodDayToPlayTheGame
    [link] [comments]

    Ward Autobomber - Breakpoint for third flask?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:21 AM PST

    No matter what I do, I can't seem to be able to support 3 flasks with my Ward CWDT build. Does anyone have a breakpoint(s) of increased flask duration / reduced charges used / increased charges gained to know what I need to aim for?

    I have 28% qual, perfect divine on the Ward flask, 20% reduced charges and 15% inc duration on belt, and a standard tree with 2 Fasting and Distilled Perfection clusters.

    Would a flask duration implicit on jewels help or am I too far away?

    submitted by /u/Huaojozu
    [link] [comments]

    Animate Guardian for simulacrum30?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 02:11 AM PST

    Is there some setup that would survive somewhat reliably with just Bone Offering as DD necro?

    AG Would have Determination, Purity of Ice, +3 gem levels and 29% quality + Bone Offering, ~20% minion life from tree.

    I wouldnt be able to fit in Convocation.

    submitted by /u/zedarzy
    [link] [comments]

    Does Cast on Crit work with Curses?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Running a 5link CoC setup for Frost bomb and am wondering if I put a curse on 6L it would work?

    submitted by /u/Sren4ud
    [link] [comments]

    Unearth Detonate dead simulacrum 20-30

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:31 AM PST

    Rerolling SSF with what build

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 01:33 AM PST

    Im looking for a build which can map decently and kill all bosses except the Feared in SSF. I got 2 Cold Iron Point so i'm thinking maybe Phys Trapper but I am also interested in Elemental Spectral Helix Deadeye but I dont know how it performs without trade. Other build suggestions are also welcome

    submitted by /u/PetriTripe
    [link] [comments]

    Help with poison build pls

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:18 AM PST

    Hey, anyone able to give me some pointers? First time playing poison build and I just dont know if im doing something wrong, or it is just a bad build.

    I am in ssf so go easy on my shitty gear.

    I started with poison helix assasin, rerolled into pathfinder, same thing. I just farmed out my all damage cna poison dagger from heist, trying to roll that so it got a bunch of ele damage on it, and will try to change to that version,but the damage just feels super bad. Could someone whos used to poison builds look at my char and tell me what im fucking up please? The account name is Aegonis. Any tips are welcome. I am comfortably in t16s, dont die a lot, now lvling to 94, but the damage is horseshit. End game bosses take 10 minutes and just had a map with consecrated ground and couldnt even damage bosses there.

    submitted by /u/Aegonis12
    [link] [comments]

    alloces' summon relic + aegis build - simulacrum 20-30 run

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 07:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel