• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 30, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Forbidden rite - CoC or self cast?

    Path of Exile Builds Forbidden rite - CoC or self cast?


    Forbidden rite - CoC or self cast?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 11:59 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a mageblood and about 240 ex, which build should I choose between the 2 budget wise?

    What are the main pros and cons for the 2 builds?

    submitted by /u/cetruzzo
    [link] [comments]

    Occ winter orb advice

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 05:27 AM PDT

    Whats the pro and con of Occ WO Power charge build and annihilating light

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Set-248
    [link] [comments]

    Poe build Reconcept 3.17 crazy berserker lacerate build

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 05:21 AM PDT

    Showcase : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3f0RiaR9Y&ab_channel=Doodhum
    POB : https://pastebin.com/i19PYUZT
    Concept build missing Berserker I think it works for 3.17 but ez to die it's just the concept of max damage lacerate build now you can activate Berserk 80% of the time when in the map.

    submitted by /u/tergod1223
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good Templar build, all content with around 20ex

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 02:50 AM PDT

    Never did one before and never had an Uber tanky character so kinda want to do one with my final build for the league and see how it goes.

    I seen an ice crash build that looks cool but was wondering if anyone has anything better.

    submitted by /u/Liverpool934
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Good Bossing build.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 02:07 AM PDT

    My budget is about 5ex but I also am not aiming for everything. Just things like shaper, elder, guardian,elderslayers,Sirus etc. for now eventually I will upgrade my gear so there should be that possibility.

    That said I don't want to play skelly mages or phys trapper. I would love it if it was some omni build. I'm very interested in rage vortex or Lightning strike but not sure if they will fit in the budget. I'm also open to any other suggestions.

    Edit: About the budget part I think I can conjure about 15ex if I try.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Trickpasser
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on how to improve this build

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 11:13 PM PDT

    I wanted to make a somewhat beefy fireball elementalist and this is the build I have so far

    If there is any glaring issues or suggestions on how to optimize it that you would like to point out criticism is much appreciated

    https://pastebin.com/2Xm2QTX3

    submitted by /u/lieutenant_pi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a tanky build

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 08:02 PM PDT

    End of the league build for me, would like something super tanky that can stand still and tank shaper ball or sim30 thats not RF. have mageblood and many ex.

    submitted by /u/-Windtt
    [link] [comments]

    Dropping alberon's warpath boots.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 07:16 PM PDT

    So I see a lot of skelemage builds dropping warpath boots in favor of es rare boots. Is there anything I should hunt after before dropping warpath and picking up es boots myself?

    https://pastebin.com/4cxWBAd2 current pob

    submitted by /u/Danoga_Poe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel