• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 29, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Bane occultist vs Uber bosses

    Path of Exile Builds Bane occultist vs Uber bosses


    Bane occultist vs Uber bosses

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 01:39 AM PDT

    Hello, I have a question to people who played bane occultist (especially subtractem version of the build) this league. I've played this build already 2 leagues ago and it was super comfy mapper and decent boss killer. I am curious how this build, with high investment (150-200ex), performs against Uber bosses in terms of damage and survivability. I know this question can sound unspecified but I'm just curious if this build can run Ubers fairly comfortable.

    submitted by /u/Maciollo
    [link] [comments]

    124m DPS Crackling Lance Aura Stacker

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 01:15 AM PDT

    Converting to FR CoC Occultist?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 10:41 PM PDT

    Anyone do it in the last few days? I have a lvl95 occultist but only about 40ex. The 50ex budget folks like subtractem are quoting seems a bit low. Just crown of inward eye with extra FR projectile is 16ex now. I'm guessing that 50ex budget is now more around 65?

    Are there any items that could be upgraded later? Would love to make the switch but don't know where I can cut costs. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    why does PoB not show passive tree?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 01:22 AM PDT

    Everytime I open PoB it shows everything but the passive tree is always blank, anyone know how to fix this? Here is the PoB im trying to use https://pastebin.com/Xy9rcdtL

    submitted by /u/Educational-Grab4050
    [link] [comments]

    Poet's Pen

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 12:58 AM PDT

    Is anyone running a poet's pen build that isn't volatile dead? Not great at making builds but would like to see something with poet's, maybe use the same build or build off it.

    submitted by /u/KentaRB
    [link] [comments]

    80m Storm Burst Tank [SSF STD Build Showcase]

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 12:00 AM PDT

    pob: https://pastebin.com/mcqnETse

    Wanted to post my very long term project that is finally at a point that I think is worth showcasing.

    My goal has been to make a SSF char that is cozy to play in whatever content. Explody chest and 250%+ movement speed ensures a ~smooth mapping experience. CI+Aegis+Melding+triple resist flask combo makes me immortal enough to facetank almost anything. A bit over 80m dps more or less instakills every boss out there.

    The only things I dislike are the very small delay in Storm Burst while clearing maps and the amount of setup required to reach max dps. Divine Ire clears faster and I sometimes do swap to it if I'm spamming a million maps. Setupping for max dps requires attacking with smite, casting cold snap and ass mark (focus on leftclick). Vaal haste can be used as well for an additional 20m dps.

    I'm looking to find other ways to reach similar dps, clear and tankiness but haven't really come up with anything good enough. Inquisitor reap is obviously very similar but I kinda dislike it.

    submitted by /u/doorholder1
    [link] [comments]

    Question about spark

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 09:09 PM PDT

    Currently sitting on a phanta cremation build worth about 500 ex. I only do sims. Would I be happy moving to a spark build for the same purpose with similar investment or would it not be as effective. Ideally less moving around with higher/faster rewards?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Accident_7847
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Precise Technique

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 07:53 PM PDT

    I recently switched over to precise technique from resolute technique - my main hand accuracy is 5.7K and my max health is 5.2K - I cannot hit ANYTHING in T16 - does anyone know how I screwed my toon up?

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/G0LdPLaT1NuM/characters

    submitted by /u/g0ldplatinum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel