• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 30, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Molten Strike is back baby!

    Path of Exile Builds Molten Strike is back baby!


    Molten Strike is back baby!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 07:38 AM PDT

    How would you continue crafting this for a Paradoxica Flicker build? Still got the magic +1 frenzy single mod imprint.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 03:16 PM PDT

    My finished LS Champ (no omni)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 10:49 PM PDT

    Been playing this since the start of the league, went trough many iterations. Reached 99, can do and did all content, strong from start to finish.
    PoB: https://pobb.in/tK3Dm6Glj5Dj
    Uber Duber Elder
    "Low" budget Feared
    "High" budget Feared
    Simu 28-30
    Uber Exarch
    Uber Maven
    Main takeaways:
    Omni is overrated
    ...at least for my build. PoBed it multiple times and it always ends up as merely an expensive damage sidegrade.
    Melding is not overrated
    ...it's OP.
    Learn to love Grasping Vines
    Natural Affinity is a really strong bossing jewel, I was aiming for The Interrogation but was crit capping without brittle and trading shock & freeze for scorch didn't feel worth. Defo not everyone's cup of tea tho.
    March of the Legion
    PSA: Use Wrath. Anger is a trap, look at your Trinity bar for a shocking realization.
    These boots are GOAT for this build, it allows the QoL of being able to trigger adrenaline with 1 cast of blessing, roughly 35% more damage from gem levels and being able to add empower, higher if you corrupt gem levels.
    Fatal Flourish forbs
    If you can stomach ditching Multistrike, this new addition gives you some Giga Deeps. Multistrike can't support Vaal skills, but that doesn't mean Vaal skills can't repeat. VLS becomes something truly glorious with it.
    Supreme Ego
    This keystone lost some popularity after the rework, but it's a perfect fit for this build. Roughly 20-25% more grace/determination aura effect on build that scales damage off them? Yes please!
    It's also the reason Omni is more of a sidegrade here, as Aul's Uprising is enabling the use of Supreme Ego.

    Best of all, it was super cheap to get off the ground and it's "finished" state cost me only ~60ex. It could do most content already on a shoestring budget, the $ just elevated it to comfortable and deathless uber/sim/juiced level.

    submitted by /u/battled
    [link] [comments]

    Best Penance Brand Variants?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 03:46 AM PDT

    Coming back to penance brand after a few leagues. While I was away ignite penance brand became the norm, and now apparently is dead.

    I used to play eternity shroud PB, but not sure if I want to invest the currency to go full invest (shaper CoTB etc.)

    What's the consensus on the best variant? Is it just regular conversion (no eternity) with hatred?

    submitted by /u/XLRJBXL
    [link] [comments]

    20/30ex budget boss killer?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 04:37 AM PDT

    Right now I have a arc witch that can do rare and corrupted red maps pretty easily but it's pretty not good for fighting elder or bosses really. I've farmed like almost 30 ex so I'm looking for some kinda ranged build that has decent aoe clear speed but also strong single target for elder/shaper/maven so I can unlock voidstones finally lol

    If it's spell based or arrow based is fine with me. Also a build with a link that has a dumbed down leveling section is super helpful. I'm new to the game and I need it spelled out for me lol. I really like mage type builds but id love to try out a bow and arrow one. It doesn't have to be top tier OP but it has to be able to kill all end game boss content.

    I could probably squeeze out 40ex if I start selling all my bubblegum currency and hoarded maps. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/zvzhelppls
    [link] [comments]

    What's a high DPS zoomy build to farm shaper with?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 03:07 AM PDT

    Needs a ton of movespeed so I don't go insane during the intermissions, and big damage.

    Bonus points (but not necessary) if it can tank Uber Shaper's bullet hell phase. Doesn't need to be able to tank anything else. That's probably a long shot, though.

    submitted by /u/EmbarrassedKey8
    [link] [comments]

    CI Scion Smite Aura Stacker against Uber Sirus

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 05:54 AM PDT

    Switch from Armour Stacker to COC FR or CWDT wardloop for uber bosses

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 04:16 AM PDT

    So I just dropped a sublime vision jewel with hatred/brittle and am wondering what my next step will be.

    I wanted to switch from my Armour stacker Scion, which tbf has a lot of dmg, but is kinda underwhelming when it comes to survivability in certain situations like uber bosses, to either COC FR or wardloop.

    Is there anyone who can compare COC FR vs wardloop with sublime vision in terms of damage? Or who can compare Armour stacker vs COC FR for survivability? Mainly im interested in uber bosses, feared farming and simulacrum.

    I am assuming a budget in the hundreds of exalts range.

    Of course I know that wardloop survivability is bad, but maybe is countered by its high damage.

    Any thoughts are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_COOL_CODE
    [link] [comments]

    Spark Champion - I ruined My League - Please Help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 04:43 PM PDT

    Just spent over 400 ex building this Aura stacking spark build based off of RueToo's build, but I really messed it up somehow. I know I'm only 93 so I'm missing a couple life/crit multi jewels.

    I thought for this budget I'd be able to do simulacrums. Nope, I can get to 29 but the bosses just one shot me offscreen. Couldn't even phase lev 85 Shaper (not uber elder, just level 85 Shaper) w/o going through all 6 portals. I know "i suck" probably plays a big factor.

    https://pastebin.com/XyH8LzxM

    UPDATED POB: https://pastebin.com/xVnaNFbJ

    Based on some suggestions, I've swapped a few things around. Thanks for the help.

    Anyone mind checking out my PoB and giving me any tips? I'm two seconds away from just ending the league I'm so disappointed.

    submitted by /u/Intelligince
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on how to finish crafting this sceptre (Fire Reap Chieftain)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 09:12 AM PDT

    Neversink not showing breach rings

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 09:01 AM PDT

    How the heck do I get my filter to show breach rings?

    Edit - whoops, using filterblade if that matters?

    (I know this isn't really the right sub, but anything that isn't a bitchfest, meme, or item post gets lost on the main sub)

    submitted by /u/HopelesslyOCD
    [link] [comments]

    Help choosing last build of the league

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 04:55 AM PDT

    Hello! This will be my 3rd and last build of the league and I would like to try scaling up a build that works with mageblood and a med-ish budget (40~50ex) to start? I've been looking all over in the subreddit and poe.ninja for mageblood builds and the consensus for this league seems to be Spark Champ Aurastacker, as provided by Ruetoo's.

    My questions are:
    - Would the build be efficient enough to take on uber uber bosses/sim 30s with that budget? The mageblood variant that he provides is really pricey and I'm kind of lost too on what to prioritise.
    -What about str stacking venom gyre?
    - Are there any other interesting builds that could melt bosses?
    I'm alittle lost to how a mageblood would function within a build too since it is my first ever. I would prefer not to play any summoners/LS Zerker as I've been playing them the past few leagues.

    submitted by /u/OrangeHentai
    [link] [comments]

    Passive tree for legacy MF build

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 08:40 AM PDT

    Haven't played in a while but have a level 90 tornado shot deadeye in Standard I'd like to mess around on and farm some low level maps for currency. Any recommendations on a tree that utilizes 2 Inspired Learnings with this gear? I checked poe.ninja but everyone is using cluster jewels now and I'm looking for something that can just pick up and go with this loadout.

    submitted by /u/wwWalterWhiteJr
    [link] [comments]

    Self-made Purifying Flame Inquisitor needs help to find more damage

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 07:29 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm running out of ideas how to add more damage on my self-made PF Inquisitor. It's somehow tanky with:

    • 90% elemental res
    • 100% spell suppression
    • 1175 Life and ES regen
    • Standard life and ES leech on hit
    • 87% phys hits taken as elemental (with Taste of Hate)
    • 4200 life and 2500 ES
    • and some other small things like max Sap effect

    but I have only 12.5M Shaper dps without flasks and without some short buffs like Vaal RF.

    I know I could have a better weapon, but there isn't anything interesting on the market (at least not in 100s ex range). Does anyone have any ideas how I could improve damage on this guy?

    Here is the pob: https://pastebin.com/60tyvEwC

    submitted by /u/ManiolloReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Need help building a Death's Oath + Viper Strike Occultist

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 01:29 AM PDT

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/WZZBiSff

    I've been trying to build a Death's Oath Occultist that's melee instead of the usual Caustic Arrow build.

    The PoB above currently lacks the following:

    - Belt slot is empty, I'm going to use a Mageblood in the future, but I don't know what to use in the meantime.

    - The Rare items are all placeholder Resist + Life + Suppress. The Gloves has Faster Attacks. Not sure if there are better mods/uniques that I can use.

    - Four Empty sockets on the boots. Should I just get a Stone Golem + Life + Meat Shield for more regen?

    - 1.5m Viper Strike DPS on a Lv90 character, which is kinda low single target damage. I don't think I'll have any problems clearing maps with Death Aura + Profane Bloom tho.

    - I still have 34% unreserved mana. I'm thinking I'll just get Arctic Armour for more mitigation.

    What do you guys think? Will this build work?

    submitted by /u/GaiusRed
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there no Scourge Arrow Raiders on .ninja?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 03:31 AM PDT

    Has it fallen off that hard? I was looking for a Raider variant for the movespeed but found only like one youtube video.

    I was thinking of using one to heist and maybe steal a node from Pathfinder through Forbidden Jewels, but I don't quite know if I should spec into Poison or go for a elemental version quite yet.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Nethicite
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Posion Seismic Trapper Upgrade

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 07:07 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    so I have been trying SSF first time and I've reached 93. Except Elder, I couldn't beat any pinnacle bosses due to low damage. What should be the upgrade paths for me? Build is really tanky and good at mapping but bossing is very meh.

    I'm trying to switch over cluster setup but I couldn't find any large cluster with physical damage yet.

    POB: https://poe.ninja/pob/BBQ

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/priestoftheunholy
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping for Suggestions on Open Suffix for LS Claw

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 03:02 PM PDT

    Question Regarding Profane Bloom

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 12:58 AM PDT

    Basically, I was wondering if the bypassing of the hexproof was exclusive to the Occultist who is casting the hexes. I couldn't find info anywhere on whether or not the hexproof bypass effect applies to minions who apply the hexes as well.

    submitted by /u/Grimmpog
    [link] [comments]

    Build for laggy internet / able to do all bosses

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 05:45 AM PDT

    Looking for a build that can safely do uber bosses even on my Japanese internet that seems to freeze for 5 seconds at the worst point in time... Clear speed would be good but survivability comes first.

    Budget is a bit limited around 20ex to get it started but if I sell the stuff from my EA ballista witch I might be able to stretch it to 30ex.

    Main goal would be to have a build that can finish all achievements this league if possible.

    submitted by /u/YuraBoma
    [link] [comments]

    May I ask if the lightning man in the picture is the nemesis of Doryani's Prototype Build?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 03:03 AM PDT

    Help with Meme build

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 05:30 PM PDT

    Help with Meme build

    I have a few Uniques (attached) I'm trying to use in a build, but don't know how to tune it... can someone help?

    So far I'm thinking SRS Low-life but don't know where to go after that.

    I have something started here, but don't know where focus on damage and how to round out the mitigation: https://pastebin.com/HdxE28uA

    I have Aegis Aurora, Ashes and a Mageblood to leverage (included in POB).

    Any help appreciated

    https://i.redd.it/g5jojjfdln891.gif

    https://i.redd.it/8knq60xeln891.gif

    https://i.redd.it/toxct3wfln891.gif

    submitted by /u/POEVerbalKintt
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Cast on Crit showcase

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 12:40 PM PDT

    Poison Cast on Crit showcase

    Hey guys, so I played two different variations of poison CoC FR this league and just wanted to share it because I think the shell is pretty interesting. This video is from standard because about 2 weeks ago I lost an intense battle of Simon Says vs Maven when she said "up-down-up-down-up-down-left" I said "I raise you a Up-Down-Up-Down-left" and died.

    Anyways, ever since CoC support's more multiplier became a less multiplier I've wanted to play a CoC poison build because it would not be affected by the less spell damage. Playing Forbidden Rite as poison gives you no damage penalty for CoC and no damage penalty for Greater Multiple Projectiles support. The combination of brittle boots, Ungil's Harmony, crit spell supression mastery and power charges from a CWDT setup allows us to be crit capped without really being a crit build.

    Here is the link to the two versions I played this league in case anyone wanted to see the Champion version or the progression. Here is the PoB, the notes sections has plenty of info for what it takes to get the build off the ground and other random thoughts.

    https://reddit.com/link/vno9ob/video/aa7tk8ys5m891/player

    submitted by /u/spiderdick17
    [link] [comments]

    help improve my dps for inquisitor natures patience reap

    Posted: 30 Jun 2022 03:31 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/KTKAsbQF i am willing to loose some of my defense but my main goal is to reach 4 million for now

    submitted by /u/Stalin---
    [link] [comments]

    new to RF

    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 11:23 PM PDT

    Tried RF this league. Following pohx build. Grabbing every piece basically with the same stats. Just got to level 91. On Poe ninja, I see he put jewels in so I grabbed them, but on the pob he only has 2 and they're in different spots from Poe ninja.

    Basically I followed Poe ninja tree, and couldn't stay alive. Respecced into my old build and can't use the clusters. What skills should I drop?

    submitted by /u/aspektbeats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel