• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 21, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Question about spell suppression

    Path of Exile Builds Question about spell suppression


    Question about spell suppression

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    I've seen people talk about spell suppress and say "either get 100, or don't get any"
    I want to make aurastacker spark scion and it is possible to achieve 98% spell suppression from: helm, boots, chest and raider ascendancy.

    Question is: should i go for 98 or don't go?
    P.S I know I can cap it out at a cost of 1 point but i really don't want to spend that point. So i guess the second question is: is 15% proj speed (mastery) better then 98% -> 101% spell suppression?

    submitted by /u/Aldunas
    [link] [comments]

    What's best between galvanic arrow, lightning arrow and storm rain?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 03:24 AM PDT

    Also, why is nobody using storm rain?

    I'm looking to make a build with a lightning bow skill and I'll probably go with lightning arrow but was wondering why the other two aren't played more than that.

    I gotta admit galvanic arrow and storm rain don't look super fun to play but with a well crafted bow I'd assume they are viable?

    submitted by /u/Nimyron
    [link] [comments]

    How to add damage to CoC Ice Nova?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 02:12 AM PDT

    I've been having a lot of fun with this cast on crit ice nova build for the last while, but am starting to notice a real lack of damage. This is a bit my fault, as I've tried to really prioritize defense and I know I can up my dps by dropping a few things (rare chest over ivory tower probably), but I wanted to see if I'm missing any easy upgrades first that could get me more damage without sacrificing the tankiness. I did a simulacrum today and made it to wave 22 but felt I just didn't have the damage to go further.

    Current PoB https://pastebin.com/Tmd15BGA

    Right now I'm at about 1.6mil dps. Also, I put x2 for ice nova as my understanding is it hits two frostbolts and the two overlap - feel free to correct me if this is not the case.

    Things I've been considering:

    I know ice spear + GMP is popular, and will probably lead to more single target dps, but I've found the clear to not be nearly as good. Anything people do to help this work better? I tried it with sniper's mark but often had trouble actually hitting the rare directly when it's in a big blob of mobs.

    The Stampede boots are nice for speed, but adds not a lot otherwise. I could try for the tailwind boots everyone makes for everything.

    Anything else that's in obvious need of replacement?

    I'm sitting on around 10 ex, so upgrades around that level would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Throatbeardd
    [link] [comments]

    fire trap chieftain gauntlet

    Posted: 19 Jul 2022 08:11 PM PDT

    i am interested in rolling 1 more char in the gauntlet before i take a break for 3.19 and wanted to try an ascendancy i haven't tried.

    i see that on poe ninja it is pretty popular, but i was having a tough time finding a leveling guide

    is this a skill i can use early or would i use steel skills or helix and transition? if so, when?

    btw i already have a lvl 70 pcoc in gaunt

    submitted by /u/BANDOS_BATCHEST
    [link] [comments]

    How much corpse life should I use in PoB for simulacrum damage calculatoin ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 05:53 AM PDT

    I am using Auric corpses. Given that sumulacrum has area level of 75, should i use level 73 corpse life from poedb (which is 64k instead of 203k for lvl 83 spectre) ?

    submitted by /u/xYetAnotherGamerx
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good damage requirement for wave 30 simulacrum ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 05:05 AM PDT

    I am using the broken DD ignite build this league. If I key in 203k as enemy corpse life in PoB, I am getting about 10m ignite DPS. If there is no Chaos Resistance mod on the wave, even wave 30 sim bosses get delete in couple seconds. Pretty sure this spectre will get nerfed for next league and DD might not be as great. Wondering what is a good DPS to aim for wave 30 simulacrum ? is 10m DPS actually enough ?

    submitted by /u/xYetAnotherGamerx
    [link] [comments]

    [SSF] [PS5] Looking for a nutty build to finish the league and challenges

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 08:01 AM PDT

    I was lucky enough to acquire a Mageblood a month ago in SSF. Normally I only play for a few weeks per league, but I've been having so much fun with it that I want to actually go for 40/40 challenges for the first time. I'm sitting at 32, but most are almost complete. The only one really holding me back is "Complete Encounters II". More specifically, the 8-mod blight ravaged map, and 4 unrelenting emblems. I'm digging through my stash in an attempt to MacGyver my strongest SSF build ever so I can blast through maps and Legion encounters.

    Here are all the noteworthy items:

    • Mageblood
    • Omniscience - Corrupted with Anger effect implicit
    • Aegis Aurora - Corrupted with reduced extra dmg from crit implicit
    • Leadership's price - +3 fire, +2 cold, +0 lightning
    • The Interrogation
    • Impossible Escape - Necromantic Aegis
    • Elegant Hubris (91240) - 160 Spell dmg, 160 Minion dmg within Impossible Escape
    • 2x Nebulis
    • Melding
    • Asenath's Chant
    • Call of the Brotherhood
    • 6L Brass Dome
    • Skin of the Lords - RRGGBB with Pain Attunement
    • Awakened Multistrike, CoC, WED, All added dmg, various others
    • Lvl 4 Empower
    • 3x lvl 3 Enlightens

    I'm leaning toward a Spark or bow build of some sort, but would like to hear some other ideas. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/QueueTip13
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a non-meta Dex Stacking build to wrap up the league with

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 07:03 AM PDT

    So I have been casually crafting a Dex stacking claw over these past two weeks despite not being a dex stacker and I figure it would be a shame if I didn't actually get around to using it.

    Goals:

    1. Mainly looking for a build that is fun/different, ideally using a skill and ascendency that I haven't played before.
    2. Maybe something that can eventually scale up to flawless breachstones? I am currently at 35/40 challenges and the only one that I have concerns about doing on my current build is the flawless breachstone because it is a slow build so I am not sure I can keep up with the timer. Not a big deal since I can always get a carry but for the moment I am trying to do the challenges on my own.

    Budget:

    1. Currently about 100ex, with an almost ready to use claw. Anything I farm from here on out will be reinvested into this build.

    Ascendancies:

    1. I typically only do 1 build a league, with the occasional 2nd build. I have a personal goal of getting a lvl 97+ for each ascendency (Currently at 8/19) just to have on my account. The ascendancies that I have done are: Chieftain, Guardian, Elementalist, Ascendant, Raider, Pathfinder, Assassin, Gladiator. So all-in-all, open to any ascendancy that isn't one of those 8.

    Skills:

    1. Seems like Spectral Throw and Venom Gyre are the go to skills. Although I am not opposed to either, I am just looking for other possibilities. As a result, I am not expecting a min-maxed build
    2. I have been considering Blade Trap as I have never done a Trap build before and to be quite honest, not sure I want Trap builds to be my main build for a league so squeezing it in the final month of a league may be the preferred option.
    3. Really love the concept of Wild Strike, although I am not sure how it would work since you have a 1 in 3 chance of casting each element and they all scale differently. I suppose using those jewels that block your skill from choosing certain elements would be the way to go, but then that kind of takes away from the novelty of the skill.

    TL:DR

    Looking for a non-ST/Venom Gyre dex stacking claw build on a 100ex budget just to mess around with, does not need to be something min-maxed.

    submitted by /u/CF_Hopefull
    [link] [comments]

    spark champ help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 04:04 AM PDT

    Been playing this character for a bit now and it feels okay but not amazing, especially the gem setup, which is super clunky. I know some of the gear is pretty scuffed (especially the chest) but I was looking for advice on what to do to improve the build. So far the damage is fine but it's not exceptional and I still sometimes die in maps.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/7L0usvAU

    submitted by /u/LewdAndSad
    [link] [comments]

    Quality of life builds

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 03:00 AM PDT

    Now that I've finished all of my goals for the league, I'm looking for a build to play with the only criteria being something that feels good to play! What's your favourite build to play if you're not worried about juicing or bossing?

    submitted by /u/Electrical_Country28
    [link] [comments]

    Spell Totem Question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2022 10:27 PM PDT

    Does a spell totem casting a spell count as you casting a spell I.E. say you get a buff if youve casted recently, will your totem using a spell count for that. Just wondering

    submitted by /u/filthyLoLplayer
    [link] [comments]

    CWDT Ward build upgrade question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2022 09:20 PM PDT

    I recently switched to a ward loop Occulist, and it's super fun! I just nabbed an Apothecary card, so am wondering what I should do with 45ex.

    Should I go Omni, or upgrade basically everything else? I think I could do Omni, but then have enough for helm/glove attribute gear (already have Annihilating light).

    Want to be efficient with my currency. Thank you!

    https://pastebin.com/WssxS71e

    submitted by /u/funkhero
    [link] [comments]

    After much grind close to league end

    Posted: 20 Jul 2022 12:49 AM PDT

    Managed to finally get that Mageblood + Ashes(lucky drop). I alway liked Spark and heard stuff about "Aura stacker Spark". Can some1 suggest a good spark build? Would like a tank build but that also has nice dps cuz i want to get some endgame bosses done.

    PS: I have about 50ex to spend also

    submitted by /u/Poisonel_22
    [link] [comments]

    Is explode chest still good?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2022 10:48 PM PDT

    Are the new explode chests still good? How do they compare to the legacy mod? Please share your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Ithloniel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel